• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Moving guy and wife

DWilson said:
Marquis was out for 10 days to attend a wedding and then Shelly and I were in FL so nothing was there to report. Marquis took his chance and asked Shelly if she wanted to join him but as expected she said no. I think Marquis was not serious on the question and was really testing water. Anyway, we all are back now in the town and I am looking forward to getting things back on track.

I called Marquis last night and asked him about next steps. I also told her that Shelly is still not ready to meet at his or our place. She told me that meeting at either place could mean getting in the bed, which she is not yet comfortable with. I told him that I won't do anything which can make her uncomfortable and he totally gets it.

Likely, the next meeting will also be somewhere out and I will have to plan and book the restaurant. It can be as soon as this weekend. Things are gone a step back but I am confident there can be progress sooner than later.
Nice to see an update! Many of us were wondering and a little concerned, welcome back and we look forward to hearing how things progress!

Reactions: toolman and DWilson
Shelly and I chatted about Marquis when we were in FL. I made sure we include him while sex and in after sex pillow chat. I was happy to hear Shelly moaning saying his name, imagining she is fucked by him. I also wondered what if she has said yes to go with him to the wedding for 10 days. I know it is bit hypothetical but "what if" made me both really hard but also a bit anxious

• Love
Reactions: toolman, SheTotallyOwnsMe, SquirmingSub and 4 others
It’s so good to see you back, and to hear that things should be back on track soon.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, DWilson and hikawade
DWilson said:
Shelly and I chatted about Marquis when we were in FL. I made sure we included him while [during] sex and in after sex pillow chat. I was happy to hear Shelly moaning saying his name, imagining she is fucked by him. ..........

Good to see you're back. And, it's good to hear your wife is continuing to say Marruis' name while moaning during sex (with you). That seems like a very good sign that she's continuing to move forward.

Since Labor Day weekend is approaching, you might consider inviting Marquis over for a barbecue along with some of your neighbors. No intimate implications, from your wife's point of view — just a friendly get-together.

Reactions: littlesmallie, DWilson and msbevw
I am thinking of buying a black dildo for Shelly. It’s all about getting her comfortable with the idea of black man and I think seeing a black dildo will help.

Does anyone think it is a bad idea?

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Donnierules, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
DWilson said:
I am thinking of buying a black dildo for Shelly. It’s all about getting her comfortable with the idea of black man and I think seeing a black dildo will help.

Does anyone think it is a bad idea?
Nope, got one for my wife and she enjoys it very much lol!

Reactions: toolman, Donnierules, msbevw and 1 other person
Bottomcuck said:
Nope, got one for my wife and she enjoys it very much lol!
I can confirm this is a very good idea. My wife needed to know just how good being really filled felt. It helped remove her last reservations on trying a bigger cock.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Donnierules
To be fair, we don’t know that he has a big cock, but I’m sure it’s not a bad idea. I suspect the apprehension is down to two things:

1.) discretion, only Marquis can provide this reassurance.

2.) adversely affecting her marriage, only Dwilson can offer this reassurance.

She is openly fantasising about, and already dating this chap, and she doesn’t trust herself to go back to his place. All these suggest that things are progressing very well, and that a favourable result may be close.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
bbd711 said:
I agree that this is a good idea, I bought one for my wife and she grew to love it. I might also suggest you give her new sex toy a pet name like Tyrone or Darrell and later comment on how she seems to really be getting off on Tyrone's Big Cock. This gets her more comfortable with the idea of her receiving pleasure from a cock other than yours, and hopefully, a Big Black One!
Great suggestions on giving the sex toy a pet name. I picked a nice big one from the store, will surprise her tonight :)

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Custer Laststand
DWilson said:
Great suggestions on giving the sex toy a pet name. I picked a nice big one from the store, will surprise her tonight :)

Good work.

Live update

They are on phone for the last 43 min right now

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman, bobstudio83 and Custer Laststand
She just got off the phone.

I called him and asked what they were chatting about. He said she wanted to know all about his time in the wedding to every minute details.

I know she has been always interested in weddings so no surprise there

Reactions: toolman, bobstudio83 and Donnierules
Binge reading this post. LOL keep us up to date

• Love
Reactions: toolman
DWilson said:
Got one last night and Shelly loved it. Haven’t seen her moan so loudly when it disappeared inside her. We are calling it “Maurice” :)

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Donnierules, bobstudio83 and 5 others
DWilson said:
Got one last night and Shelly loved it. Haven’t seen her moan so loudly when it disappeared inside her. We are calling it “Maurice” :)
Sounds like things are progressing nicely. Don't push too fast. Enjoy it as it unfolds.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Donnierules and Bottomcuck
Saw his picture, he has a changed look. He has shaved off his head and his beard, all gone and smooth at the top now.

Wondering if Shelly has anything to do with it

Reactions: toolman, bobstudio83, KandJPlus and 3 others
First off, @DWilson thanks for sharing! I am definitely enjoying reading about your saga and progress, and it seems like others are enjoying it as well!

I'm curious about your thoughts, and anyone else that has experience with this, in terms of how things are progressing with Marquis. It definitely seems like your wife and him are starting with connecting emotionally, rather than physically. Is this cause for concern? That she is beginning to see him as a stable emotional pillar or friend first and fuck buddy second?

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Mywifetocreampie
encasedforfun said:
First off, @DWilson thanks for sharing! I am definitely enjoying reading about your saga and progress, and it seems like others are enjoying it as well!

I'm curious about your thoughts, and anyone else that has experience with this, in terms of how things are progressing with Marquis. It definitely seems like your wife and him are starting with connecting emotionally, rather than physically. Is this cause for concern? That she is beginning to see him as a stable emotional pillar or friend first and fuck buddy second?
Not necessarily, a lot of women need to feel some kind of connection with the person first, and a little security that once the clothes come off they are not going to be a jerk or not respect boundaries. As well as having things in common to talk about in between sessions lol!

• Love
Reactions: toolman, LincsCpl and DWilson
encasedforfun said:

I will admit it’s risky. However, as I said earlier, I will do everything based on her preference and she is not in favor of one night stands without knowing Marquis. She isn’t that type of girl. She needs to know the man who she is intimately close to her in bed. He can’t be a stranger, period. Other girls can be different.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, LincsCpl, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
encasedforfun said:

My wife has done one night stands but she does not like them. She is happiest when she has dated the guy for awhile. Then she can really relax and give herself to him. The way Shelly is going is perfect. When she is ready he will get her body and soul. When she comes home hubby will see a wife who is overjoyed with the experience.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, robbiewillskucku, LincsCpl and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread