• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Moving guy and wife

DWilson said:
More details

I sat opposite to her in the booth with the clear expectation that Marquis will sit next to him. While we waited for her, I told her that I won’t ask her if I can leave as it may land her in uncomfortable position with any answer but she can give me the nudge and she agreed. We had the glass of wine when he we saw him coming after 20 min.

He looked very different, he was wearing a very nice jacket with a button down shirt. He was totally clean shaven and bald (he always had beard and hair). He looked very fresh. I shook his hand and he hugged Shelly. He sat next to her and she moved inside towards the wall to make some space for him. I sat across him.

I asked the waiter for another wine glass for him. At that time he said he has a news to share. He said he got a new job in a warehouse of a big firm as a manager. He was really excited and wanted to celebrate. He asked for three whiskey shorts to celebrate

(More to come, busy day so can’t type all)
I'm on pins and needles!!!!

Sorry for the choppy posts; it has been a busy weekend for us with traveling. Here is the rest of the update

Three of us has the whiskey shots, he ordered second which only two of us had as Shelly doesn’t have a taste for scotch. He talked about his new job and all the excitement around his. He also said that he is now paid much better and liked this more than his previous airport job. I had a nice view of seeing them together across the table, he was sitting close to him and she had a glow on her face. After about 20 min, Shelly looked at me and asked

“Hey babe, I know your friends are waiting. I won’t keep you here for long, feel free to leave when you want”

It was a signal that she is OK for me to leave now. I finished my drink, shook his hand and gave a hug to her before I left. I took a detour to the washroom and while coming out I saw them sitting together at the same spot, closer and having a conversation. Her face to towards his as she was listening to him.

There was no point of me loitering around and I decided to go home. On my way I picked a bottle of scotch in case Marquis decides to stop by for a night cap.

I didn’t hear anything from them for the next 1.5 hours and then I got a text from her that they are leaving and Marquis will drop her home. She reached home 35 min later. I kissed her lips and she immediately asked me to go down on her which I did obediently. She was filled with juices and made her cum on my tongue. After that she cam on Maurice a few times in the night.

She told me she loved every bit of the evening. It felt like her first date and he was a thorough gentleman, albeit a a bit dom one. When he came and sat, he immediately held her hand (I couldn’t see as they were on the other side of the booth) and kept massaging it. After I left he rubbed her thighs which chatting. He was much open in his conversations this time and talked about is ex gfs, how he dated cheerleaders of his basketball ball team, etc. He also said how happy his cousin is in her new job which Shelly helped to find. When they left he put his hand on her ass, casually rubbing her upper back after that. She said she loved it as it was intentional but also casual to not look inappropriate

I am sure he was disappointed of not getting her puss y but I am also sure he knows it’s only a matter of time. When they sat in the car, she gave a signal that she is ok for a kiss by turning her face towards him. He got the clue and their lips touched for the first time. I asked her how long they kissed, she said must be about 15 sec.

Also, last thing, he took the check this time. He said it was his new job celebration

We have been out over the last weekend so nothing happened since then

• Love
Reactions: Donnierules, Custer Laststand, Mywifetocreampie and 6 others
DWilson said:
Sorry for the choppy posts; it has been a busy weekend for us with traveling. Here is the rest of the update

Three of us has the whiskey shots, he ordered second which only two of us had as Shelly doesn’t have a taste for scotch. He talked about his new job and all the excitement around his. He also said that he is now paid much better and liked this more than his previous airport job. I had a nice view of seeing them together across the table, he was sitting close to him and she had a glow on her face. After about 20 min, Shelly looked at me and asked

“Hey babe, I know your friends are waiting. I won’t keep you here for long, feel free to leave when you want”

It was a signal that she is OK for me to leave now. I finished my drink, shook his hand and gave a hug to her before I left. I took a detour to the washroom and while coming out I saw them sitting together at the same spot, closer and having a conversation. Her face to towards his as she was listening to him.

There was no point of me loitering around and I decided to go home. On my way I picked a bottle of scotch in case Marquis decides to stop by for a night cap.

I didn’t hear anything from them for the next 1.5 hours and then I got a text from her that they are leaving and Marquis will drop her home. She reached home 35 min later. I kissed her lips and she immediately asked me to go down on her which I did obediently. She was filled with juices and made her cum on my tongue. After that she cam on Maurice a few times in the night.

She told me she loved every bit of the evening. It felt like her first date and he was a thorough gentleman, albeit a a bit dom one. When he came and sat, he immediately held her hand (I couldn’t see as they were on the other side of the booth) and kept massaging it. After I left he rubbed her thighs which chatting. He was much open in his conversations this time and talked about is ex gfs, how he dated cheerleaders of his basketball ball team, etc. He also said how happy his cousin is in her new job which Shelly helped to find. When they left he put his hand on her ass, casually rubbing her upper back after that. She said she loved it as it was intentional but also casual to not look inappropriate

I am sure he was disappointed of not getting her puss y but I am also sure he knows it’s only a matter of time. When they sat in the car, she gave a signal that she is ok for a kiss by turning her face towards him. He got the clue and their lips touched for the first time. I asked her how long they kissed, she said must be about 15 sec.

Also, last thing, he took the check this time. He said it was his new job celebration

We have been out over the last weekend so nothing happened since then
How has her demeanor been since then? Does she seem a little more excited to see him again? Do you think she is ready for him to come to the house, or does she still need a couple more “dates” with him?

Does she text him regularly throughout the day and night now?

Reactions: SquirmingSub and bobstudio83
She does, at least 4-5 times during the day

Reactions: SquirmingSub, bobstudio83 and Custer Laststand
Bottomcuck said:
How has her demeanor been since then? Does she seem a little more excited to see him again? Do you think she is ready for him to come to the house, or does she still need a couple more “dates” with him?
She needs more dates. She told me clearly

Reactions: SquirmingSub, bobstudio83, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
She will set the schedule from now on. She has bought into being seduced by him and she is enjoying the experience. As she said "like her first date" I suspect if you talk to Marquis there was more than 15sec of kissing. She most likely is making it sound slower than it is really going because she is afraid you will push for her to sleep with him. One thing that point to this is her saying he rubbed her thighs. This implies he was allowed to push her skirt part way up. Otherwise she would have said legs. So just be cool. She wants to sleep with him but right now she is enjoying being seduced.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, bobstudio83 and LincsCpl
DWilson said:
She needs more dates. She told me clearly.

That's not surprising. Women — including your wife Ms. Shelly, obviously — like going out on dates with attractive men who treat them well. Marquis obviously meets that standard. Congratulations for doing such a good job of moving your wife forward. It sounds like she is still slowly-but-surely "getting there," and Marquis is suitably patient. And, it's good to hear Marquis found a better job... much better, evidently. That's good from the points of view of all three of you.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobstudio83, LincsCpl, Donnierules and 1 other person
It’s all about long term and I am happy to see they are building a relationship. Another good thing is that Shelly is deciding when she will give her body to him and not anyone else

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, bobstudio83, Custer Laststand and 4 others
Have there been any discussions about chastity cages? Is that something you're interested in? Apologies if I missed it earlier, but I don't recall seeing anything in the thread about it.

encasedforfun said:
Have there been any discussions about chastity cages? Is that something you're interested in? Apologies if I missed it earlier, but I don't recall seeing anything in the thread about it.
Not interested

• Haha
Reactions: KandJPlus, bobstudio83 and Bottomcuck
DWilson said:
It’s all about long term and I am happy to see they are building a relationship. Another good thing is that Shelly is deciding when she will give her body to him and not anyone else.

This sounds good, in principle. You might consider, however, gently pointing out to your wife that since Marquis now has a supervisory position, it's more than possible that other women will find him attractive. If Ms. Shelly continues too long with dating Marquis to gradually "become comfortable," he might conclude, at some point, that she's stringing him along and decide to pursue an alternative option. If one of his other options is a woman who's unattached — or even if she's another married woman — he will almost certainly be able to get her into bed a whole lot faster than the amount of time he has spent, to date, with your wife.

Custer Laststand said:
This sounds good, in principle. You might consider, however, gently pointing out to your wife that since Marquis now has a supervisory position, it's more than possible that other women will find him attractive. If Ms. Shelly continues too long with dating Marquis to gradually "become comfortable," he might conclude, at some point, that she's stringing him along and decide to pursue an alternative option. If one of his other options is a woman who's unattached — or even if she's another married woman — he will almost certainly be able to get her into bed a whole lot faster than the amount of time he has spent, to date, with your wife.
However that will give him a woman for a night or two not a woman he can get whenever he wants (once he wins over Shelly)

Custer Laststand said:
My wife is just like MS. Shelley. It takes quite a few dates to get her into bed. Her attitude is if he goes away before she is ready that's fine. He found what he wants and she dodged a bullet. She had one guy ghost her right after a date that she came home from and told me she was ready. He called 3 weeks later after his easy toy got bored. Kathy told him to take a hike.

DWilson said:
However that will give him a woman for a night or two not a woman he can get whenever he wants (once he wins over Shelly)

When I was a young single dude, I had a relationship that lasted about 2 years with a woman I fucked on our first date (she took the initiative, and invited me up to her place). We're still long-distance friends; I call her every once in a great while.

Subsequently I had a relationship that lasted almost 2 years with a woman I went to bed with and fucked 3 times on our second date. We remained friends, and met and fucked a few times, for decades afterwards (may she rest in peace).

About 1 year into the latter relationship, I met the woman who, about a year later, became my wife (for 38 years). We fucked on either our second or third date. Prior to our marriage, I continued fucking the second above woman. Sometimes I fucked both of them on the same day.

So, a relationship with a woman one fucks very soon after meeting is not necessarily a one-night stand or merely short-term. Rather, it can be the beginning of a very rewarding long-term relationship. This is why I raised the above point (in post #274) re. your wife Ms. Shelly's long drawn-out non-sexual dating of Marquis.

Last edited:
I got a call from Marquis this afternoon. He said that his new company is organizing an end of summer party this Saturday by a beach about 40 miles from here. It’s going to be a casual event with picnic games, drinks, food, volleyball and a paid end of the day sunset cruise, which he will pay for both. Employees can bring one friend or partner in the event. He wants to take Shelly with him.

I told him I don’t have a problem if Shelly is fine with it. However she has been a bit reluctant to go alone with him as she asked me to join last time as well. He said he feels he has not built that level of trust with her

Before we ended the call, he said he also has an ask. He said he feels it’s now the right time he is more involved in some of her decisions. He said if Shelly is joining, he would like to decide what she wears and may take her to buy a dress for her tomorrow. I said I don’t have any problem
In that

I am glad that thing are moving forward now

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: SquirmingSub, LincsCpl, bobstudio83 and 5 others
DWilson said:
I got a call from Marquis this afternoon. He said that his new company is organizing an end of summer party this Saturday by a beach about 40 miles from here. It’s going to be a casual event with picnic games, drinks, food, volleyball and a paid end of the day sunset cruise, which he will pay for both. Employees can bring one friend or partner to the event. He wants to take Shelly with him. ........

Excellent. This sounds like your wife's first opportunity to come out in the open with dating Marquis. It also sounds like a first-rate opportunity for Ms. Shelly, or Marquis, or both, to come down with a case or cases of the Omicron variant of Covid-19, even if they're fully vaccinated — and I hope all 3 of you are. Please stress to both of them the need to be careful to minimize that risk . I.e, don't stand close to other people while talking and eating at the picnic. (Apparently most people who are sickened by the airborne Omicron variant have no idea where they acquired it.)

Sorry to bring up this downer consideration — but, it's mid-September 2022. The coronavirus pandemic is a long way from being over with.

Last edited:
Communication is key. Shelly and I had a good long chat last night and we both feel comfortable in taking this near step.

He is taking Shelly for dress shopping at 3 pm today

• Love
Reactions: toolman, 69eatmore77, bobstudio83 and 4 others
DWilson said:
Communication is key. Shelly and I had a good long chat last night and we both feel comfortable in taking this near step.

Good news. After dress shopping and then a whole day alone together at the picnic she may not be coming strait home. This just may be the moment you have been working towards.

DWilson said:

Maybe she will ask him to come into the dressing room and give her a hand.

Users who are viewing this thread