my fav pic of her

• Thread starterAtlCpl30303
  • Start date
babymaker said:
This bull wants to make sure its his baby in this young wifes belly and after 20 plus days of him dumping his large potent load up her tight little twat im sure her next period will be late around 9 months late

when you were a kid did you eat a lot of paint chips?

Very funny Toni ... had me laughing . I agree with you .... You do have to wonder about some of the people here .

Damn. That fucked up. But.. u sort of had it comin, bro. You made your bed. Now post some more pics of that sexy wife.

AtlCpl30303 said:
No she's not on the pill. Although with our first child she had to take fertility medicine. So I'm not really worried.

Sorry. That sounded a little cold. Just sayin you not completely innocent in this though.

Great thread. hope to hear what happens from here.

I am in NYC. Would love to fuck her. my email is: realdl363@yahoo.com I will send pics when you respond

i thing someones fantasy is running away here.lol

Amazing posts...you must be so happy together. Your wife is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

AtlCpl30303 said:
hey eightball thanks for asking. its been up/down over here. lots of new updates though. i'm apparently slow on the uptake of things. back in mid june/early july her lover wanted her to quit having intercourse with me for 3 weeks. apparently this was an attempt to get her pregnant, which succeeded. i had no idea they were planning this, and i'm still in shock quite frankly. our first child she had to take a bunch of fertility meds that were quite expensive, this time i guess she didn't need them. she's 4 1/2 weeks pregnant right now, of course not showing yet. i still don't know what to think. i can't believe they did it behind my back. feel like a chump.

Oh man. I just read this. Not cool. I agree with some of the other posters, that this was a risk too far and bringing children into the world based on this isn't right. Your wife sounds like she is to blame here...I think she had got too carried away and left you behind.

I don't know how you're going to handle it. Good luck to you...
Maybe you can make it work.

thanks for the comments good and bad. i know this has gotten way out of control. i could handle it about one of a hundred ways. but i still don't know which one is right. I know I'm to blame partially, she's to blame. he's to blame. I'm quite sure he intended on getting her pregnant. Why I don't know. He's insisting that she carry the baby. None of us really support abortion but then again I never thought I'd be here. We spent *lots* of money on fertility meds the first go round. Obviously when this baby comes out it's going to be very apparent it's not mine.

I knew she was a closet sex fiend, but never imagined someone would turn her loose like this. I never got as aroused as when I saw her have 6 orgasms in one round. I realize now not the best idea i've ever had. she was happy with the one, sometimes two i'd give her. not so much anymore.

here's a picture i took of her several months back. just for you guys that were nice and asked for more. ty for giving some advice.

Great Shot here,keep em coming..thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
AtlCpl30303 said:
here's a picture i took of her several months back. just for you guys that were nice and asked for more. ty for giving some advice.

Don't cry over spilt milk!

So she's a Black Cock Slut! The best chance you have is to get her into fucking different Black Bulls! The baby will hamper this and only one Black Stud will limit both her and your fun! Be assertive and get her fucking several other Black Bulls right away! Handle the selfish bull and her condition later...

She is a SLUT and needs to get as many new Black Lovers as possible now! Don't forget to share pics of her Black Cock Slut Training!!!!

Good Luck!

Eightbal2

eightbal2 said:

So she's a Black Cock Slut! The best chance you have is to get her into fucking different Black Bulls! The baby will hamper this and only one Black Stud will limit both her and your fun! Be assertive and get her fucking several other Black Bulls right away! Handle the selfish bull and her condition later...

She is a SLUT and needs to get as many new Black Lovers as possible now! Don't forget to share pics of her Black Cock Slut Training!!!!

Good Luck!

Eightbal2

You're an ass.

toni said:
You're an ass.

Guess that makes you a hole!

1. They are both into interracial sex.

2. He wants to keep his wife, she probably doesn't want to lose her husband.

3. The genie is out of the bottle, she likes black lovers!

What is your suggestion genius... Besides name calling?

AtlCpl30303 said:

Maybe it would help to tell us how it got to this point. We still don't know how old you guys are, how she got into this, and what her thoughts on having a mixed-race baby are.

eightbal2 said:

Good Luck!

Eightbal2

A little bit blunt, but basically true you need to get more than one black lover especially as with the way this one is acting. What ever you decide good luck and keep the updates coming.

I would be happy to be in your place and have told my wife that she is free to do as she wishes as far as pregnancy goes, at this point she has not done anything about it. Though I can understand the way you feel not having any input into the decision. It is the ultimate for some couples into the cuckold/interracial sex scene.

it obviuos that your wife has no respect for you. do you have family??? how you gonna explain that to them....also it is kind fo sick...is this guy gonna take care of the kid?? i'd be dam if my wife got prego to some guy and i'm going to take care of it. having a kid as a reminder of a sex act is just not right...you need to kick this woman to the side...to do this behind your back is just wrong.

Awesome pictures, great story. Don't pay any attention to all these negative comments. I think it's wonderful that your wife's black boyfriend got her pregnant. We love hearing about married white women having black babies. You knew he was fucking her without birth control so you knew what could happen. You're a lucky guy.