my girlfriend chiara

• Thread startererejel
  • Start date
phantasticdan said:
Hey everybody! I think erejel, aka Borat of the DarkCaverns, has a famous girlfriend! Check her out- http://gallery-324mw7-2osiep4.usercash.com/.

Still saying she's your girlfriend, erejel?

Actually those pics are from Newbienudes.com and he asks for the same requests on there.

The website you gave is just a guy who collects random pics of girls online and puts them in his own gallery.

you guys like fat chicks! what's the problem? your type!

She's not fat. She just makes a bunch of fucking stupid faces in every other picture.

she way to fat for me

She Is My Girlfriend!!!!

guys sorry!!but she is my girlfriend!!!!!!you can say all...but she stay with me....and so another guys have posted taken the pics from NN at other site...so what is the problem?me and chiara like fakes....and stop........

shes a fat bitch, this guy is a cuck, this chick is not real

anna-mwf said:
you're such an asshole!!!
you have this great looking girl and you wanna disgrace her by having her pics faked so she looks like shes having sex with black guys?
what an asshole!
guys like you should be arrested!

Anna --
First, a brief reality check. This is a fantasy site, where, you can count on 95% of every word and picture being some sexual fiction, not fact. But, beyond that, if you have deep issues with how consenting adults express their sexuality, don't visit this site, GO AWAY, or, GO ON THE OPRAH SHOW and WHINE about it to her about it. Sexual Nazis like you ought to be made to memorize Dr Phils books. Go re-join the Baptist church. And stay out of our bedrooms, dumb cooze.
With affection,
The Atomics

well said people

Anna --
First, a brief reality check. This is a fantasy site, where, you can count on 95% of every word and picture being some sexual fiction, not fact. But, beyond that, if you have deep issues with how consenting adults express their sexuality, don't visit this site, GO AWAY, or, GO ON THE OPRAH SHOW and WHINE about it to her about it. Sexual Nazis like you ought to be made to memorize Dr Phils books. Go re-join the Baptist church. And stay out of our bedrooms, dumb cooze.
With affection,
The Atomics

Thanks for saying that Atomics.
what the hell is wrong with some people?

fake chaira!!

someone want fake chiara?she like see fakes:love: please

please fake her

:love: cna you fake chiara?please i love her fakes......

fake her please

julie.JPGjulie1.JPGView attachment 34228View attachment 34229View attachment 34230

to fake thanks :p

This chick is Brickhouse.

jh5hoyhynzmdw5gdvz2o.jpg

Definitely brickhouse.

j2wdmhjlonbmy0irtykj.jpg

More Chiara.

zwjifblmmornu0tyqm3n.jpg

Chiara can't get enough.

nwfymwmztlzchzvoyyz2.jpg

Chiara getting used up.

2muzyu3g5iuzwyzm1zaz.jpg

Another one. She'd be happier if it was a bull inside her.

nljnin2zymjigd2mj2iz.jpg

More for Chiara.

3mzm3hjkmj3uezznymmt.jpg

More.

y2y4yneqzknwlm34w1yw.jpg