My hubby admitted he likes blk cock

• Thread startermommy_of_one
  • Start date
Very adventurous,neat,tall,well endowed professional SBM ISO MWC/MWF or SWF ,latino,black,and asian ladies for friendship and hot sexual encounters.Iam straight,DD free,not camera shy.I enjoy threesomes as in MFM or FMF sex,deep doggie,oral/69,massaging,and carressing.Iam willing to travel to meet you at your designated location.

In Tampa area?

Hello...if in the Tampa area?, and looking for real time?...u can contact me on Yahoo IM...Tpadomx....hope to hear back from serious only ;-)

When a white wife is riden by a black bull, her husband also become the property of the bull, and must obey every request the bull makes as a mark of respect.

A white husband cannot adequately satisfy his white wife, so the Bull takes over ownership and SETS DOWN THE RULES so that the problem is reversed.

If this means that the cuck gets spunk in his ass, SO BE IT.
If this means that the cuck sucks black cock, SO BE IT.
If this means that the cuck eats creampie, SO BE IT.

It is bad manners for a cuck to object to the Mandingo Rules set in place by his wife's Bull lover. He risks his bum getting a corrective spanking if he is not instantly and continuously obedient to each and every command by the Bull. A cuck must not do or say anything that could embarrass his wife.

Reactions: BLACKBULLSTUD
I do also

I love suck Black Dick. I would be so happy if a BLACK STUD wound take as his bitch. My Mistress\Wife has been talking about it alot so maybe one day. pantiboy

Beg Him Too.........

cleanup said:
Mommy of one,

After some time wife allowed me to prepare her lover. While lovingly getting him ready he came in my mouth. OMG i was so overwhelmed. Just kept going did not stop continued serving his superior black cock, balls and ass. Needless to say he was ready to continue with my wife. He know wants to fuck my ass, to reallly control me. Wow what do i do????

Clean up
Thats A Dream of Mine, Your Crazy if You dont let Him Fuck You.

MMMMMMMM Blk Cock........Gotta Love it :)

White CD slut

I am a very bi, TV, and a slut for bbc. I have loved sucking black dick and taking it in my asspussy as often as possible evers since wife introduced me to her black lover.

You guys are really lucky in my opinion that your wife lets you suck her lover and He allows it as well. My ex-wife would never let me near her lover. I was extremely lucky to get his sperm second hand from her pussy. I sucked it out of her every chance I got, but I would have never been allowed by either of them to touch Him, ever.

Please don't get me wrong I would have loved to be directly involved with her lover's in any way. It was only when she saw I loved it as much as she did it turned her off. I always loved sucking men especially BBC and I hope to meet more online here.

Be submissive to a black cock is the best someone would experience in a lifetime. I think is the same for a white man. To beg for a black beautiful cock and touch it, lick it, suck it, must be a great pleasure.

Endeavor, you and your wife sound so much like me and mine. My wife has been with a good number of black men during our marriage, also. Most thought it a real hoot seeing me eat their cum out of her after they were done with her. Her clit would be so sensitive that she would always have another orgasam no matter how many she had had with them. Her current BF does not allow me to come with her to his home. But if she is unavailable when he calls, he has me meet him in a large chain store parking lot near his home. He parks in the back row (employee parking) and I get in his car and suck him off in her place. Her former long term lover had us giving him oral together and sharing his loads. I have come to enjoy BBC nearly as much as my wife, who is totally addicted.lol

Reactions: cynful and BLACKBULLSTUD
bbc for whites

yes as a wanabee cuck i can appreciate the much larger black males organ. even the idea of a black skinne dmale fucking ny wife si a turn on.not that i can get her to cuck me sadly. as to sucking a cock i think that would be only a simple task like giving thanks to anyone for doing u a favour. i may even like it? good luck all u women tgat cck us white men .try and get more ladies doing it please.:pee:

I sucked and finished off my first Black Cock a couple days ago. I'd tasted my cum and a couple other white guys before, and didn't like the taste. But the Black Cock actually tasted ok. And the size was impressive. I'm looking forward to tasting him again soon. Bye the way, he told me I did good. :)

Maybe there are enough submissive white boys for us to have a cotton plantation with black men being the Masters.

The white boys could show their appreciation by picking the cotton very willingly, in return for a few drops of black liquid gold from their Masters' thighs.

The white girls would have no duties, and be free to seek pleasure spontaneously when desire hit them. No prizes for guessing who the pleasure would be with.

i prefer to only have a woman's mouth on my beautiful black cock..i'm not gay..

Wthubforphone_haveslutwif said:
Endeavor, you and your wife sound so much like me and mine. My wife has been with a good number of black men during our marriage, also. Most thought it a real hoot seeing me eat their cum out of her after they were done with her. Her clit would be so sensitive that she would always have another orgasam no matter how many she had had with them. Her current BF does not allow me to come with her to his home. But if she is unavailable when he calls, he has me meet him in a large chain store parking lot near his home. He parks in the back row (employee parking) and I get in his car and suck him off in her place. Her former long term lover had us giving him oral together and sharing his loads. I have come to enjoy BBC nearly as much as my wife, who is totally addicted.lol

your bull is on the downlow

I don't have hubby do oral on a guy, but I do make him drink cum sometimes. He hates it, but he does as he is told.

I prefer to sit on hubby's face after my lover cums inside me. I can tell he gags sometimes, lol.

socalwhiteguy said:
A lot of white guys are attracted to BBC. It is a symbol of sexual prowess.

Yes, and I am one of those white guys.

I make my husband wear thigh high black leather boots, leather pants with a hole where his butt is and opera length leather gloves and a corset. I put full makeup on him and make him prepare my black lover by sucking his cock like a bitch that he is. He always liked to wear female clothes he might as well play the role.