• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wait begins

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. Wow. Thanks for the outpouring.

I'm sorry for the rambling before but. Well, I just don't know what to feel right now.

She did call me, about 6pm and said that "they had just checked in" and just hearing her say that gave me a jolt for sure. I can't explain it all but can only say that I guess as the say that pain can be pleasure, it must be the case here. We only talked briefly and she said she'd call me back later - and I want to say that she clearly said she would call me.

I was going to give her till 11:30pm before I called her but she did call me just after 11pm and we talked for a while longer. Frank was downstairs in the hotel having a drink with some of his acquaintances. She said he'd introduced her as "my friend Sue" and it was clear that she wanted me to hear that. She asked about dinner and I told her about the movie I watched with our daughter (Salt with Angelina Jolie - excellent movie!). She asked me how I was holding up and I was honest with her - I told her that I loved her and that I could hear in her voice how much she wanted this trip and in response again she promised me she'd make it up to me. It seemed to make it easier to talk to her hearing her say that. After some other conversation - how is the hotel, how was the trip down, how do his friends seem - keep going - it seemed like she was never going to say anything so I asked her "so, did you guys have fun yet?". It seemed a nicer way of asking her if they'd fucked yet. She giggled at first and then said "do you really want to know all of this?"

I think I took like no time to say "yes" and she giggled and said "ok" and then she said "no, not yet....". I thought that was it until a second later she added, in a teasing voice "If you must know - I'm lying here naked waiting for him now". I think I groaned more than I spoke for a moment and then said something about how hot she can make me. She giggled back and then shooed me off the phone and said "how about if I text you 'good night' later?". And it's now 12:15am and there's been no text from her.

I have a lot of crazy thoughts in my head right now. I keep stopping to think of something or another. Right now I'm stuck on the look on her face just as she about to cum. Sometimes she'll open her eyes just then but you can tell she's not seeing anything. Her jaw will go tense as the passion rises.

Oh man. Is it crazy but right now - I'll admit it here - waiting for her to call - my cock is like a rock. The thought of her being his for the next few days - it is so crazy to think but I hope it fulfills her desire and "scratches her itch".

Okay, maybe I'll give her a little longer to text me. I know she won't forget about me so I can only assume..... And that thought is one I will enjoy in a few moments.

STB
not to push thing's but how did it go at frank's on sunday.

very glad sue made it to charlotte ok and she is keeping in touch with you.

keep us posted.

Steve #1 on the list of What Not To Do Is To Bug Her!!! Don't text her Back. Wait however long for Her to Text You.

STB
hope sue did text you good night last night.

and all is as she wanted with herand frank.

keep us posted.

I agree with Will. My advice (unsolicited though it may be): Don't impose yourself on them, and most of all, don't do anything or say anything to make Sue feel guilty, for example, for not calling or texting enough or at a particular time. It's certainly ok to honestly share your anguish, but on this trip she needs to be (and you want her to be) all his -- ALL HIS -- without worrying about you or that you disapprove.

Only a moment available now as I need to get into the office today.

She did text me - finally - about 12:45am. It said "Had a nice evening here, miss you. Talk to you tomorrow :) <3 "

And that's been it.

Needless to say I didn't sleep very well.

hmmm - quick re-edit of this. After the smiley face, that's supposed to be a heart - at least it was on my phone last night.

Stb, it doesn't seem that the denial has been that big of a focal point for you, more of Sue leaving for 4 days. How has that been since last week?

STB
hope thing's are getting alittle better for you today.
and hope sue has some what keep you update on what she and frank had plained to do today.

looking forward to your post on how you are doing today.

Far2 - it is most definitely a combination of denial and the fulfillment of, I guess, a desire of mine - to experience giving her away for a period of time - to put it in short, that's perhaps the easiest way to describe it. That I've had to use my right hand for 10 days now while I know she's freely fucking Frank is something that perpetually turns me on right now. My cock will rise to the occasional thought or vision of her. However, it will just as quickly shrink away when I think of the other sides of it - that I've set her free and that her pleasure is solely hers and not mine - well, not directly at least.

Last night after I posted my update I lay in our bed and found myself incredibly horny. The empty space next to me coupled with knowing what she was undoubtedly doing was just incredibly arousing to me - even more than I had remembered it being. I closed my eyes and pictured her. I can share here that I was so horny that I even pulled out the Astroglide from her nightstand and lubed up. The thoughts of her with Frank just drove me crazy. Picturing her lying naked next to him, undoubtedly they'd have already fucked and she was enjoying probably lying in his arms - I can even picture his hands caressing her breasts afterwards. It's making me hard even now to think about it. I can just say that it was one of the most enjoyable solo-sessions in a long long time.

But this morning again - the empty bed and missing her prancing around in her panties - even after the workout last night, damn if my cock wasn't rock hard as I thought about her. I knew she would no doubt sleep in later this morning and could imagine Frank leaving her naked under the covers as she fell back asleep, maybe even after a morning-fuck. So, I didn't text her - instead I found myself incredibly distracted at work again until she did text me about 10:30am.

"Morning sweetie, hope you're ok and that last night wasn't too hard on you. My night was wonderful. I miss you but after last night, I know I need this. Thank you for letting me have it. Love you lots.".

I must have re-read it two or three times before she sent a follow up. All it said was "2x". It took me a second before I realized she was telling me how many times they must have had sex. Dare I say I felt let down that it was only twice? We swapped text messages more during the day where she definintely teased me with lots of use of "we" and "us" and we agreed to talk later tonight about 8pm as she felt that'd be after dinner and before they were getting ready to go out. Just hearing her say they were going out together gave me a wild feeling - they've never really gone out socially other than at the wedding. It got me really horny to think of this as maybe their first real date?

So - I'm home now after work and it is a crazy feeling. I know she's not here and that I am sorely missing her already - but at the same time, I have to say that I feel incredibly alive right now - the slightest thought of her or about sex in general can bring me to a boil. And that it's just my right hand (some lube was very nice!) to satisfy me is somehow also strangely satisfying to think about.

I don't fully understand it all - it turns me on to know that she is off with her lover. And when I think that she spent last week getting-herself-ready sexually for him - it gives me the most intense sexual chill throughout my body to think of her wanting that for herself. I can't even put into words at the intense thoughts that I have.

I will post about Sunday later tonight. As I said, it was surprisingly enjoyable. But for now, my daughter and I are going out for dinner. She's requested we go to a good restaurant we frequent (I think she likes one of the waiters that works there).

STB
great post so glad you are keeping your mind somewhat off of them right now.

post any update's from her that you would to like to hear how and what is going on with them.

and i know that somewhat had to hurt for her to tell you that after last night. that she know's now that she need's all of this.

hope you having a good time at dinner whit your daughter, has she asked you about her mom yet.

and if so what did you tell her.

Steve No matter how hard you try there is no way You can stop thinking about Sue. The fact You try to forget causes You to remember. You know you may focus in on the things that turn You on the most. Like Sue's Lust. I have told You before to feel highs, You got to go thru the lows. Somehow I know when Sue gets back. she will rock Your world.

SoonToBe said:
"Morning sweetie, hope you're ok and that last night wasn't too hard on you. My night was wonderful. I miss you but after last night, I know I need this. Thank you for letting me have it. Love you lots.".

"After last night, I know I need this" - May be all I am doing here is dissection, but this phrase calls for some more deep thinking and what is actually happening. What happened last night that was not possible before. How did last night made difference ?

Rak's: To ask that, I think you have missed most of Steve & Sue's story. And especilly all of what Sue has wanted, and planned for, leading up to this trip. I don't mean to answer for Steve here, but I think this is clear!
Obviously Sue and Frank spent the whole evening and night together. They had sex 2 times, but made love all night, in a different town, where Frank took her so they could be alone, together. That is what she has been asking for, she got it, and she is HAPPY! She has made "love' with Brad, and with Don, to be sure, but this is at a 'new level' that she has not had with the others. This is like she is 'dating again'.
That don't need dissecting, It is too simple!

Cheers, Harry

You are right Harry. But sometimes mind doesn't accept the bare truth. If I as a third person is finding it difficult to accept, I can only try to understand Steve's angst.

STB
you must be having ahard time right now. i do know what sue told you today and tonight. to what her and frank were going to do and where thaey were going out. so all i can say is weare here to talk if you need to. so keep us posted on any updates with them.

did sue call or text you to say good night yet. good luck

I think I should share the events on Sunday before I lose thought of them, but also because of what we talked about briefly earlier this evening when we talked.

But back to Sunday. I remember that I was both horny as well as apprehensive. Frank also seemed to be uncertain of things. We were cordial with a distraction of whatever game was on at the time. We each had a drink - beers for the guys and Sue likes this 'hard lemonade' stuff now. But after we'd been there maybe 30 minutes, it didn't seem like the ice was thawing and to be honest, I wasn't ready for a confrontation but at the same time I couldn't see how to get the whole trip out in the open so we could move past it.

Well, that was when Sue surprised us when she took control of the situation. She stood up and said pretty much "...this isn't a competition between you two...". At first I thought it was something she was coming up with on the fly but then she continued and pointed at me and said "you are my husband and he is not." She pointed at Frank and said "you are my lover" followed by "this trip isn't going to change that". Both Frank and I started to say something and she said "I'm not done yet".

I don't have the exact text of it - at least not yet - but Sue then pulled a piece of paper out of her purse and started to read it to us. She said that she's going on this trip because SHE wants to - "not because either of you two want me to". And she proceeded to tell us both how she doesn't want anything to become awkward between the 2 of us guys and how she hoped we could make this good or better for all of us. It was really amazing to see her literally take control of the situation.

What she said next was pretty bold. She asked Frank to tell me honestly what he'd told her. I looked at Frank and he said something like "I don't want to come between you two". I was kind of quiet as I just wasn't ready for this. Sue looked at me and said "tell him what you said to me .... please?. I wasn't sure exactly what she was fishing for but then I realized (or assumed correctly) that she wanted me to say that I wanted her to go. That was why she wanted us together - she wanted to clear the air and put me at ease - so I said it "I said that I wanted you to go". Thing was, the conversation that followed also wasn't what I expected. Frank said that he'd picked up on Sue's excitement - and also her openness about the trip and (maybe it's BS, I don't know) said that he thought she might be thinking things were going beyond where they were. I played dumb (wasn't hard at the moment as it was still a surprise at what had happened) and he said that he still didn't totally understand it all but he looked at me and said that "I think it's awesome that you trust me with her .... and I value that trust". I was going to say something but he continued and said, I believe, that he was concerned she was getting too involved and that HE didn't want it to. There were some other things he said but I was still kind of stuck on the whole trust thing he'd said".

She looked at me and then said "its your turn". I suddenly seemed disarmed and it took me a moment to digest what he'd just said. Sue looked at me and I think was about to get pissed off when I got my head together and told him that I didn't mind him having sex with her and I told him that I felt comfortable sharing her with him - and said "so perhaps its that same trust for me too" which definitely seemed to ease the whole weight of the conversation as soon as I said it.

I didn't say anything about what Sue had been doing denial-wise and she didn't either (she had previously said she didn't and it seemed to be the case) but did openly say that I enjoyed knowing she was having sex with him. No, I didn't thank him as that just seemed weird - but I did say that I knew she always had a good time and that was what mattered to me most. Sue laughed and said "you both have that goal for sure!" and she whistled out loud to emphasize it.

The mood between us seemed to have eased up in just those few moments to now where we were openly (well almost) talking about the trip. I asked Frank how the shows usually worked - he said they had seminars and other focus things as well as general showings of new things. He said that they usually had hospitality suites setup from 5pm-9pm afterwards.

It still felt awkward but slowly the conversation steered towards sex and we joked that if there were early sessions in the morning that it might "curtail their fun" that brought Sue out of her shell a bit more an she said something about "...as long as we have the nighttime, I'll be happy..." and she seemed to be blushing a bit. Frank seemed surprised at first but then after some other comments, he went along with the banter.

I can't say precisely what we were talking about but the subject of "dirty movies" came up and Frank said he'd gotten a new one from the indian-quick-check (sorry for the slur, its what Frank said) and it just happened to be in his room. Frank was up getting another drink for us when Sue suggested we go and watch it and she winked at me and pointed made some hand-gestures that I understood and I said "you guys go ahead and I'll catch up in a minute" and then I went off to the bathroom.

I'm skipping over some of the conversation and other items - but I also am trying to remember it all - sorry for the details at times.

Suffice to say - I found myself daydreaming in the bathroom for a while until I snapped out of it when, I guess, I heard noises outside. I opened the door and sure enough, I could hear laughing from Franks bedroom - and then the laughing turned to softer laughs and then to soft murmurs and then to audible moans and wet smacking sounds.

I was sure I'd lost 5 maybe 10 minutes time in the bathroom and now, easily another 2 or 3 may have gone by. When I snapped out of it the first thought that came into my head was that she was surely naked already - and when I went through the doorway, I was right.

She really is beautiful when she's sexually aroused. They're only 34C's but she's relatively small in overall size that her breast seem larger - and amazingly they don't sag or flop all over when she's on her back. No, instead they seem tight and taut with incredibly hard pointy nipples making it clear that she's horny.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
Frank had his face between her legs - as she admitted to me earlier tonight - that's one of the signs she's getting into the sex she was hoping for - she becomes much more desiring and even demanding of oral sex. Seeing her hand holding Franks head against her bare pussy was so beautiful and hot to see. I enjoy seeing him hold her legs back at times - but at this point, she was holding her legs back and apart by herself. I love knowing she is doing it. Standing there watching Frank reaching into her pussy with his tongue and seeing her respond was both beautiful and incredibly arousing.

When he knelt up on the bed I saw he was naked. I'm not gay and have never had interest in being with a guy, but I will say - he has a nice cock. It's similar to mine in size but the head on it seems a bit larger while the shaft, compared to mine is a tiny bit smaller. But what did turn me on about it was thinking that he's about to push it into my wife!

He looked up at me in the doorway and I must have been smiling because he proceeded to start to rub the whole length of his cock against her swollen pussy lips- up and down - while he said to me "are you going to join us?". I could see the underside of his cock was very wet which I knew was from her being wet and man did that turn me on. I dropped my pants and underwear and released my cock and walked towards her.

Sue turned her head to look towards me and smiled when she saw me and as I approached, she moved around on his bed until her head was at the edge of the bed - obviously so she could suck me. She lay down on the bed and put both hands around my cock to control/limit me in her mouth and throat. As she started to lick and suck at my cock, Frank went back to going down on her.

That didn't last very long though. Sue seemed to really be getting off on sucking my cock but at the same time, Frank's desire for her was growing and it seemed in no time he had moved back up to rubbing his cock against her pussy only this time she was even hornier. Frank looked so at ease with her body his movements were smooth and seemed natural. With one hand I saw him reach down and gently spread her labia apart.

I am sure not having fucked her for a week at that point was weighing on my mind but I have to say that watching that happen so naturally was a huge turn on. Seeing him so effortlessly pull her wetness from inside her pussy and spread it all around - and hearing her squeal as she felt him first enter her - even now thinking of it some 4 days later, wow. Being there is quite different.

I moved to kneel next to her head instead of above it - but what was even more intense was feeling her body move and respond with each of his thrusts into her. She had admitted that she'd wanted this very experience - me in her throat (and going to cum there too) and "a guy" in her pussy also going to cum there - so there was no surprise when I was able to watch her almost effortlessly orgasm from him fucking her.

I've talked about denial - but that also seems to imply that it is something ****** on me - but I can definitely say it isn't being ******. Not this past Sunday - no, I wanted to cum in her mouth - and yes, I wanted Frank to cum in her again.

I don't really focus on Frank - it's almost as if whenever he (or whoever) is fucking her, that I sort of block out faces and such but the memories and visions of her responses are what remain most vivid. Hearing her scream out - and seeing her pussy almost froth up at times leaves me so turned on. This Sunday was no different. When Frank would pull his body up and away from hers I could see down between then and see each thrust he took into her. Yes, it excited me then just as it excites me now to write about it - his cock, her pussy - seeing him plunge into her and knowing from how she moaned what her pussy must feel like - it so excites me and turns me on to know that Frank has really felt her when she cums like that - I do love that feeling of sharing that moment with him.

I do know that when he pulled her legs together and up and over his shoulders instead of being held back and apart by his elbows - that in that position her pussy will be tighter but also much more sensitive - he really started fucking her just then. I could tell she had a huge orgasm simmering too - after this long, I can tell..... And I also knew that Frank could tell too! It was obvious from how he varied his speed and depth and each time Sue's passion rose. She'd pull my cock out of her mouth and thrash at times and breathe in deeply before pulling my cock back into her mouth and seeming to almost devour me. But it was when Frank spread her back open again and this time started to plunge into her with his whole body that she really responded and started to moan as her orgasm approached the tidal-wave stage. Sure enough - a moment later it was truly beautiful as he fucked her into this massive orgasm that caused her to pull away from my cock and to rock her whole body back and forth underneath him.

A few moments later she'd come down a bit but was still delerious with each stroke Frank would take. Her hand had a death-grip on my still hard cock And as she regained her senses she pulled my cock again to her mouth. It was then that I realized Frank hadn't cum yet. In the next minute or two, Frank started to fuck her deep and hard - deep and hard - and her sucking felt awesome. But I have to be honest and say that it wasn't totally her sucking - but it was watching Frank this time knowing it was for him. He started out slowly but then moved to very deep and very firm strokes with her body shaking/moving each time. When I let myself think that he's using her pussy and that any moment he was going to cum - well - that did it for me. I let out a loud grunt and I put one hand on her head and she took my whole load! Damn that felt great to let loose - but immediately after I'd just started to come down - didn't Frank grab her hips tightly and pull her firmly towards her where he stayed buried deep in her as he moaned. I immediately knew he too was cumming in her and I swear I think she had an orgasm, maybe not a big one, but a small one just as Frank came in her too.

We lay around Franks bed and maybe it was good for me in a way as they were lying naked afterwards and despite everything that had gone on, I seemed to be at ease with them lying next to each other and gently touching each other.

As with other times I've been there - at that moment I feel like the proverbial 3rd wheel so with a cough and a gathering up of my clothes, I said that I'd be in the other room and Sue giggled and said "give us a little more time and I'll be out".

I did not ask what they did but maybe 10 minutes later Sue came out alone, naked and asked me if she could take a few minutes to wash up. I said yes not really thinking about it till I heard the shower start up in Franks bathroom and then I realized they were going to shower together - which made me think of that picture from a few months ago.....

Before we left a short time later Frank and I talked a bit more and I told him that I appreciated his discretion with her and he looked at me and said he didn't understand why I was doing all of this - the trip and the rest - but he did get up and shake my hand and said "thank you - I meant what I said earlier". And the whole 15 minute ride home afterwards Sue must have told me 5 times how she was "leaking" the whole way home

STB
it look's like that sue has it all under comtrol and she is maybe getting what she was looking for . with frank on this trip.

are you holding up ok still. if you do not mind what has sue updated you on about the trip so far.

also what did sue tell frank about all of this i was just thinking what it might be so she could get frank to do as she want's

keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread