• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
have always thought she was sexy and hot.

randyfrommo said:
have always thought she was sexy and hot.

Thanks a lot. Just seems of late, post a picture and get 1 or maybe if lucky 2 responses over the picture after weeks. Hardly worth the effort if I get no additional feedback.

I think they have driven most people off the site since it was made a pay site to do much of anything. Just my opinion.

One of my favorite threads!!!

Do not despair! Just because we (all who visit) do not post when we visit, it does not mean that we do not lust after your "Loving Wife" and the life you share. You are one of the few lucky SOB's on this earth and you should celebrate it regularly. I am sure many of us are waiting for your wife to bring back pictures and/or her lover to let you watch. The fact that she is keeping it from you is heart breaking for us to see. I believe she should give you anything and everything you want (including pictures and watching) from the relationship you have lovingly encouraged and allowed her to continue. Tell her Karnut wants to know why she has continued to get "loads and loads" of lovin' from her black lover, and all you get is the leftovers - no pics or opportunity to watch. Good luck!!!

She insists that letting me watch or taking pics during would make her feel more self conscious, less spontaneous and that the sex was more about my pleasure than hers. She says this would make the whole experience feel like a job and be less pleasurable and she really doesn't want to do it. I can respect that and besides I love seeing her pussy loaded with her black lovers cum. Love knowing he came deep inside her pussy. Attached photo for you and randyfrommo

very nice photo's. Wish I could see up close, but a pic is better than not seeing anything

Hey I watch too

noway said:
She insists that letting me watch or taking pics during would make her feel more self conscious, less spontaneous and that the sex was more about my pleasure than hers. She says this would make the whole experience feel like a job and be less pleasurable and she really doesn't want to do it. I can respect that and besides I love seeing her pussy loaded with her black lovers cum. Love knowing he came deep inside her pussy. Attached photo for you and randyfrommo

just can't see much with those thumbnails. I envy you your sey wife and the creampies she gives you regularly to enjoy, she's the best! anyway you could email a pic don_bumper at the y

bumper55 said:
just can't see much with those thumbnails. I envy you your sey wife and the creampies she gives you regularly to enjoy, she's the best! anyway you could email a pic don_bumper at the y

Thanks for the compliment. I love that he cums inside her pussy and that hours later his sperm is still swimming around inside her.

Friday was wonderful again. i always get instantly hard seeing her pussy when it has his cum inside it. I know it means he fucked her and shot her full of his sperm. Her pussy will be very hot and slippery and feel fabulous. I never fail to have a big orgasm knowing why her pussy feels so good.

Dating leads to sex!!!

noway said:
First off, she will not even consider fucking him if she is not really comfortable with him and feels that it is just a one night stand or just about cheap sex. Secondly, dating leads to sex and he has her to the point she wants to fuck him and wants to please him. I feel she will do most things to please him.

This thread is a solid 5 star. Your wonderful and lovely wife is an 11 star!!! Please excuse the rambling, she is just so hot.

I took the time to reread the complete post - just to see how far you have come together. It was a real bummer to read your honest responses and have the great pics of your lovely wife removed. I understand why. I really love her beautiful pussy hair (as well as the rest of her) - seems almost red. She absolutely makes my mouth water.

Thoughts while rereading posts---

Your statement above about the natural progression of things (dating leads to sex) where humans are concerned, leads me to think that sexual activity usually leads to love and even pregnancy - sometimes pregnancy and then love. I have to ask your lovely wife if the hot, wonderful, sex has changed her boyfriend to her "lover"? It must have!!!

I know that potential "pregnancy seed" has been firmly planted in her mind, and in the heat of passion and that feeling of love during sex can and does result in pregnancy. I know as I have been there - even with a condom. That womb/cervex is a hell of a vacuum pump during orgasm, and those swimmers get a hell of a boost. Sranger things have happened. Do the three of you have a plan "if" it does happen? Childbirth? Child support? Abortion and what affect any of these items will have on your combined relationships. It does not seem that the lover is concerned - and he should be, unless he has nothing to lose.

You have mentioned on multiple occasions her lovers wife. She must know what is going on. Does he/they have children also? How old is the other couple? When do you get to use his wife and will your wife let you have his wife.

Was his wife at the Halloween "sex" party and how did they handle that issue? Was it possibly one of his friend who "did" her at the party?

Just a few of the questions a reread brought to mind. I sincerely wish you all the very best. If your life gets any better, I can't even imagine what it would be like. Lick her to an orgasm just for me - just to show both of you how great your posts are - even without the pics.

I will try to answer all your questions. First thank you for saying she is very sexy. yes she has a hint of red in her hair. She does view him as a lover and does now refer to him as such. I personally love the fake photos of her pregnant and see them as if he got her pregnant, not me. She has stated several times however, that she is too old to get pregnant again. She realizes that she is not too old to actually get pregnant, but rather too old to want to ever be pregnant again. If it would happen, she would give birth, she does not believe in abortion. He would not be ****** to pay child support. He and his wife are in their mid 30s. They have no children and want it that way. Yes she knows, was not happy at first. She is very wrapped up in her career and now they fight less over him having a much higher sex drive. I would not mind doing his wife, don't think she has any interest and my wife would prefer i did not. His wife was not at the party.

Such a shame that you cann't be with his wife. OH well that is the way it goes. At least she knows what is going on. I hate when thengs are done behind a spouses back. I know that the couple of times mine thought she was expecting was very exciting, since it was just after meeting and being fucked by a couple of black guys who loaded her pussy. Just like yours, to old to want new kids , but still possible. Was a very big turnon and scary at the same time.

What if a Conspiracy to Impregnate?

noway said:
I will try to answer all your questions. First thank you for saying she is very sexy. yes she has a hint of red in her hair. She does view him as a lover and does now refer to him as such. I personally love the fake photos of her pregnant and see them as if he got her pregnant, not me. She has stated several times however, that she is too old to get pregnant again. She realizes that she is not too old to actually get pregnant, but rather too old to want to ever be pregnant again. If it would happen, she would give birth, she does not believe in abortion. He would not be ****** to pay child support. He and his wife are in their mid 30s. They have no children and want it that way. Yes she knows, was not happy at first. She is very wrapped up in her career and now they fight less over him having a much higher sex drive. I would not mind doing his wife, don't think she has any interest and my wife would prefer i did not. His wife was not at the party.

It sounds a little like her lover's wife is the one who does not want children; so, he may be using your wife as a potential "recepticle" for his family. It is so HOT!!! Your wife just needs to be in the right frame of mind, while fucking, to allow it to happen. I am sure you would both love the experience, and her lover would be grateful for a "family". Your wife needs to ask her lover if he would like her, or expects her, to carry a child for him - one that his family may raise, or that your combined families will raise. SO, SO, HOT!!! Maybe this is partially why they are reluctant to film.

I still miss the old posted pics.

I love how you refer to her as a recepticle, very hot thinking of him cumming inside her for that purpose. Still love the faked photos of her pregnant add would love more. She has agreed to set up a lunch date today to ask him your questions. Hopefully she asks him while he is deep inside her pussy.

sounds hot asking those type of questions while he is deep inside of her pussy and hopefully bareback also. Wonder what he will say. either way it is hot that she loves to be fucked by him and that his wife knows about it also. Even hotter if he starts to share her with some of his black friends and brings you home lots of black cum in her pussy.

Can't lie with with your dick in a sweet pussy!!!

I can not wait for his answers and her feelings about them. Oh! to be a fly on the wall. Their fucking today will probably be "love or baby making". She will have a head full of conflicting thoughts tonight. I would like to hear both sides of those thoughts. I would bet she comes home with more than one load of cum tonight.

I'll also bet they were late returning from lunch - much to do and so little time.

Insanely envious!!!

noway said:
Friday was wonderful again. i always get instantly hard seeing her pussy when it has his cum inside it. I know it means he fucked her and shot her full of his sperm. Her pussy will be very hot and slippery and feel fabulous. I never fail to have a big orgasm knowing why her pussy feels so good.

I can not believe how crazy you are driving us with statements like this. God says to share & a picture alone seems so, so, inadequate.

karnut said:
I can not wait for his answers and her feelings about them. Oh! to be a fly on the wall. Their fucking today will probably be "love or baby making". She will have a head full of conflicting thoughts tonight. I would like to hear both sides of those thoughts. I would bet she comes home with more than one load of cum tonight.

I'll also bet they were late returning from lunch - much to do and so little time.

yes, she asked him while he was deep inside her bare pussy. She said that when she asked him if he wanted to get her pregnant, he almost immediately filled her full of his cum having a huge orgasm. When both finally relaxed, he then asked her if she wanted to have his baby. She said no, she never wants to be pregnant again, too old. He then wanted to know why she asked. She said because she wanted to know his feelings on the subject also. He admitted it would be very hot getting her pregnant and her having his baby, but he was not sure it would be a good idea, could add stress to his marriage for one. His wife accepts him fucking my wife, but probably not getting her pregnant. Besides, he told her, he loves fucking her and also does not want future responsibilities any more than she does. But still, he would not really be upset if it just happened. and then they made love again.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, it does sound like he'd love to get her knocked up with his kid and watch it grow in her belly as he continues to fuck her. Just from her asking I'd say that although she doesn't want it to happen that she has givien it some thought and probably would not be to upset by it happening and at the very least it turns on both of them to think about it.

if you hid the sponge would she still meet him and let him cum in her pussy

Users who are viewing this thread