• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
yes, since she has a boyfriend our sex life has improved a lot. I always get instantly horny when she tells me she was with him earlier. I do not wear a condom, etc, but i get amazingly turned on knowing he cums inside her on a regular basis and that if an accident would occur, his sperm has a head start, sometimes by hours.

hi kathi

It can be great fun and exciting to follow another guy into wifes used pussy and exciting for her also. Only thing is I'd never let another guy dictate whether I used a condom with my own wofe or not. Not my thing. It is more apt to be the other way around and I insist that he does at least until we know him better.

just my thoughts

randy

yes, i cannot see being told that i have to wear a condom on my wife, especially if he did not. It would be one thing if everyone did, but that would be mine and her decision not his.

yes, it would, except for the if everyone did. I don't care about others, I'd go bare with my wife regardless of what others have to do. OUr rules not what anyone else wants.

Having said that, I do like the feeling of sliding into her pussy knowing that it is filled with another guys cum.

There have been times, when she was on the pill but taking antibiotics, that i used the condom for a short period. That would be the one example i can think of where i also would use a condom. But now with her using the spoonge, I would not use a condom. One reason she went to a condom was to stop taking the pill after 20 plus years, but not to go to the condom. She loves the feeling of guy cuming in her and i love the feel of his sperm in her

should read one reason she went to a sponge was to stop taking the pill but not go back to condom.

now that is a reason I can understand.

She came home late tonight from the company Christmas diner. She appologized and said she was late because she wanted to bring me a present home from the party too. I asked what it was, she lifted her skirt and i noticed her panties were missing and her pussy was a mess. The apparently had sex just before she came home in the back of the minivan.

now sex in the back of the minivan is something I have had mine do before. She use to have a black lover in st louis who would come visit her at lunch when she worked there. She always parked in a parking garage and they would go to the van and he'd fuck her for lunch. She'd always tell me about it afterwards by phone or text. very exciting for all becasue of the public aspect of outdoor sex.

never really thought about them getting caught, it was not but still i guess possible. I like how it could allow them to be more spontaneous. The thought of her coming home on more random days filled with his cum is definetely appealing.

She gave me a present of a creampie with no hint of spermacide. The realization of this was extremely hot.

Was She...

noway said:
She gave me a present of a creampie with no hint of spermacide. The realization of this was extremely hot.

...ovulating at the same time?

bumper55 said:
...ovulating at the same time?

It should be the last safe day before she became fertile. She asked him if he would like it if she took the sponge out. He said yes but he still wanted to cum inside her. She told him she knows that and it was his decision wether he came in her or not. She said he came huge inside her and he filled her muliple times.

Since his sperm can live inside her for 72 Hours...

noway said:
It should be the last safe day before she became fertile. She asked him if he would like it if she took the sponge out. He said yes but he still wanted to cum inside her. She told him she knows that and it was his decision wether he came in her or not. She said he came huge inside her and he filled her muliple times.

...if she became fertile the next day, I'd say you may well have a small bundle of joy added to your life, congrats!

bumper55 said:
...if she became fertile the next day, I'd say you may well have a small bundle of joy added to your life, congrats!

The next day would have been 3 days before she ovulated. We consider those 3 days as part of her fertile days knowing how long sperm can live inside a woman's pussy looking for her egg. So no bundle yet but still hot she did it so close. I myself still look at the faked photos of her pregnant and would love more. Couple of photos of her great ass to enjoy thinking of her taking his black cock.

she has a great ass. would love running my hands over it. and my cock into her from behind while playing with it. I bet her lover also loves doing that.

Last edited by a moderator:
He loves taking her from behind, so do I. She says in this position he will sometimes rub her belly right above her pussy and comment on being able to feel his cock while he his deep inside her. She says he also always pulls her hips back against him tight as he cums inside her. I also like rubbing her belly when deep inside her too

Last edited by a moderator:
With a nice looking ass like that, I can not blame either of you for holding on and enjoying filling her from behind.

It has always been great fucking her from behind looking at her ass. Now it is even better. When I rub her belly right above her pussy, I know his dick was deeper in her. When I think about his dick cumming deep inside her, about him shooting his sperm inside her pussy, I always cum shortly after. I can't help it knowing i am rubbing her belly with his cum often still deep in her.

what you describe is very erotic. Love seeing mine take a black cock deep into her body and watch as she gets very excited, wet, and screaming as she gets fucked. Afterwards I slide mine into her very well used pussy, sometimes within seconds of his exit of her pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread