Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
randyfrommo said:
yes, it does sound like he'd love to get her knocked up with his kid and watch it grow in her belly as he continues to fuck her. Just from her asking I'd say that although she doesn't want it to happen that she has givien it some thought and probably would not be to upset by it happening and at the very least it turns on both of them to think about it.

jagman said:
if you hid the sponge would she still meet him and let him cum in her pussy

yes, she admits it has at least crossed her mind especially when he is getting ready to cum inside her pussy. She still insists however the idea of morning sickness and 2 a.m. feedings is like an instant cold shower and those thoughts also occur to her then too. If I were to hide her sponges, she could easily just get more. I think she would still fuck him yes, and if the timins was safe, she would definitely still want him to come inside her. If pregnancy would occur, it will not be because I set her up. She must make the decision, deception is not for us.

What if...

noway said:
yes, she admits it has at least crossed her mind especially when he is getting ready to cum inside her pussy. She still insists however the idea of morning sickness and 2 a.m. feedings is like an instant cold shower and those thoughts also occur to her then too. If I were to hide her sponges, she could easily just get more. I think she would still fuck him yes, and if the timins was safe, she would definitely still want him to come inside her. If pregnancy would occur, it will not be because I set her up. She must make the decision, deception is not for us.

...you took a sponge from its wrapper and rinsed it thoroughly, then placed in back in the wrapper. It would be obvious it had been rendered useless and you would tell your wife so, then have her decide which to take with her that day, the useless one or a new one...

bumper55 said:
...you took a sponge from its wrapper and rinsed it thoroughly, then placed in back in the wrapper. It would be obvious it had been rendered useless and you would tell your wife so, then have her decide which to take with her that day, the useless one or a new one...

The choice to use her sponge or not is truly hers now. She knows that i will accept it either way.

it was a question about wether she could give up her regular cock not about deception. would she go without the sponge on a firtile day if the sponge wasnt there and go without or go anyway and risk it cos she cant go without ?

She would probably go anyway but convince him to fuck her in the ass. Getting in her ass, is a rare treat so he would not object.

her response. If he got her really really worked up, and wanted her pussy, she would probably allow him to fuck her pussy. She would inform him of the missing sponge and the timing. Like always, she would love it and she thinks she would request he pulls out, but if he does not or she does not want him too, she would go get the day after pill even though she would rather not use hormones again. She admits she loves when he cums deep inside her.

sounds like she really likes to get fucked by him on a regular bases and would not turn down his cock for any reason.

She admits that she loves getting fucked by him on a regular basis. She states because he is several inches longer and thicker than I am he fills her pussy in a way I don't. No, we do not believe all black cocks are huge. She also admits there are several taboo factors involved. First is just that she is married, second is he is younger, and yes admittedly the skin color contrast. She states it is hot seeing his black body between her pale white legs and lastly, the fact that he cums inside her. The fact she feels safe enough to skip a condom with him and to let him shoot off in her. I love that she also fucks him and that he cums inside her. Always that what if factor, that's why i love the faked photos of her pregnant and would love more.

YEs, I understand, mine says most of the same things about fucking a black lover. she loves the feel of his cock, the color contrast, the taboo factor of fucking a black man and she rally loves the feel of his cum shooting into her. She says that she is treated so much more and feels so much better when fucked by a black guy. It is very exciting to her and makes her cum so much more and harder.

I have loved all the pics you posted of your wife. She has an awsome body and I'm betting that her black lover really loves laying on her, sucking her tits and driving that black cock of his into her hot pussy. I know that I'd love to be able to do the same.

randyfrommo said:
YEs, I understand, mine says most of the same things about fucking a black lover. she loves the feel of his cock, the color contrast, the taboo factor of fucking a black man and she rally loves the feel of his cum shooting into her. She says that she is treated so much more and feels so much better when fucked by a black guy. It is very exciting to her and makes her cum so much more and harder.

randyfrommo said:
I have loved all the pics you posted of your wife. She has an awsome body and I'm betting that her black lover really loves laying on her, sucking her tits and driving that black cock of his into her hot pussy. I know that I'd love to be able to do the same.

thanks for the compliments. She says they usually fuck with her laying on her back, legs spread. She loves seeing and feeling him sucking on her small breasts. She says he always cums long and hard while deep inside her pussy and that this feels so good, it always makes her cum. The feeling of his cum shooting inside her and knowing she made him cum is very hot to her.

I lover the pic of her laying on the bed, feet hanging over. I can just imagine standing on the floor between her legs, picking them up and laying them over my shoulders, pulling her to the edge of the bed and sliding my cock into her pussy. I bet her lover likes doing the same.

when he has her in this position, he penetrates her very slowly watching his cock slow stretch her pussy tight. He uses her thighs to pull her in tight to get as deep as possible. when balls deep he will sometimes rub her lower belly, telling her he can feel his cock deep inside her. And she loves how he pulls her tight to cum and looks at her pussy as he fills it with his cum.

makes me hard thinking about her in this position, wishing I was fucking her or at lest watching her get fucked.

I understand. I get to fuck her but it still makes me hard thinking of her in this position, taking his cock deep and then him emptying his balls deep inside my wife's white pussy. Then knowing his sperm is inside her for hours

yes, quite the thrill knowing she has been on her back being fucked by her black lover, taking his cum and carrying it around inside of her all day. Bringing it home to you so that you can slide your cock into her knowing she has been fucking someone else. Gets very hot thinking about it and doing it both. I know that I love the feeling of sliding my cock into her just used pussy and knowing or watching a black guy fuck her pussy just before I slide my cock inside of her.

I love that she spreads her legs for him and takes his cum. Even hours later, her pussy feels amazing with his cum still there. Knowing she has been 'carrying it around inside her all day' and that his sperm has been looking for its target the entire time.

love meeting mine just after her lover has left, even better to be able to climb into the same bed that she was fucking him in and sliding my cock into her well used pussy just after he has left.

She was great fun tonight. Just thinking about why her pussy felt so good, made it all the better.

since Ive been seeing my bf regularly, my husb has been a more attentive, more enthusiastic lover - voicing some of the same sentiments Ive been reading on here - I guess it makes sense - sort of... anyway works for me :) it seems to be working even though bf has insisted husb always use condoms, etc.