Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
I wish I would get to watch, but she has been very adamant that would make her too nervous. Watching her play withherself with her vibrator is the only watching she says i get. In the one picture, she wrote on herself to remind me about what she is, a bbc slut. She is staying with one lover, allowing him to cum inside her on regular basis because she knows he is clean. And me, i love her creampies and find it so hot knowing his black cock put his sperm inside.

bumper55 said:
...if she became fertile the next day, I'd say you may well have a small bundle of joy added to your life, congrats![/QUOTE
She had her timing right, period here.

I'm glad to see this thread reappear. It chronicals a very typical progression...certainly is similar to my own experience --- one of the best threads posted here

thank you. makes me feel good knowing that our own experiences are shared by others. I love knowing that other men not only encouraged their wife or girlfriend to fuck a black guy but also want her to let him cum inside her if he is clean.

She likes when her lover takes her in this position. She can feel his balls slap against her asshole. She knows those balls are what produces his sperm. When she feels those balls hitting her quicker, she knows they are about to explode and fill her pussy with his sperm. Can't wait till she gets home tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
no comments?

very nice position, she also probalby likes it cause in this position he can pull her legs back next to her head and open her up and go even deeper into her pussy this way. When doing that they both know that he is planting his seed really deep into her pussy. I know mine loves that position cause she gets even more cock inside of her that way.

randyfrommo said:
very nice position, she also probalby likes it cause in this position he can pull her legs back next to her head and open her up and go even deeper into her pussy this way. When doing that they both know that he is planting his seed really deep into her pussy.
I like how you phrase that. She admitts when he has her like this and is in so deep in almost hurts as he goes balls deep. I asked her to do it this way with him today, so i can think about him 'planting his seed really deep in her pussy'

Sponge Use

noway said:
no comments?

Is she just using the sponge the 3rd, 2nd and 1st day before she ovulates and the day of ovulation? Given how long it takes his sperm to get to the outer third of her fallopean tubes where conception occurs and that ovulation happens early in the morning and she doesn;t get filled with his semen till the afternoon, she should skip the sponge the day she ovulates...

great thread

Im glad to see this thread continuing. It generally follows the course of my own experience and that of some of my women friends.

bumper55 said:
Is she just using the sponge the 3rd, 2nd and 1st day before she ovulates and the day of ovulation? Given how long it takes his sperm to get to the outer third of her fallopean tubes where conception occurs and that ovulation happens early in the morning and she doesn;t get filled with his semen till the afternoon, she should skip the sponge the day she ovulates...

kathi said:
Im glad to see this thread continuing. It generally follows the course of my own experience and that of some of my women friends.

thanks kathi. Bumper, she still uses the sponge most days as a habit, but if they hook up on a safe day and she does not have a sponge with her, she no longer stops and gets more. It is hot thinking of her pushing the limits and i still look at the fake photos of her pregnant. You would love to hear that not only was his sperm seeking her egg, but found it. Attached pic of her well used pussy even much later

would love to feel her well used pussy sliding down over my very hard cock. Looks so yummy, would love to lick and suck her pussy before and after my cock was in her. One of the berst times I've had was taking turns with a black guy and a mexican guy fucking my wife while she was sitting in a swing. We'd each fuck her for awhile and then trade off. She loved it.

love eating her pussy especially when she squirts. If I had my wife in a swing, I would be encourageing the black guy to fill her pussy first with cum.

Last edited by a moderator:
the three of us tag teamed her pussy to see how long we could keep her cumming. Very fun to here her moans and screams as she kept cumming and asking for more cock. We kept her in the swing for an hour. When she got out she climbed on top of the black guys cock and rode him cowgirl style till he came.

Bet she came bigtime when he came. I would have been actively encouraging both of them. Her to take his dick deep and to make sure he came big and reminding him that even though she was my white wife, he was go fill her pussy with his cum

I enjoyed watching her with both guys and cumming lots for sure. I also enjoyed watching him come in her while she was on top of him later. And of course she came many times and several while riding him cowgirl afterwards when she was out of the swing.

I am not allowed to watch mine but I know she is begging him to do her and to cum inside her. Jealous you get to watch, but still love what she looks like when she comes home, white pussy full of his blackman's cum.

yes, I get to watch and love doing it. When she is on top he is really deep inside of her pussy. Best of all I get to watch and sink my cock into her just after if I want to. Love watching her having so much fun and to see her face as she cums on his cock and he cums inside of her.

i do visualize it when i get her later. I love knowing when i make her orgasm, his cum is still inside her. I love how her pussy feels with some of his cum still inside her and it is a rush knowing it is his, not mine.

know what you mean. there is something about seconds and knowing that it is not yours you are feeling helping to slide your dick into her pussy that is something else to feel.