Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
very nice for the both of you if she goes thru with it. She will love being the toy of two black cocks at once.

She says he really wants her to do it. Now that she knows i would be okay with it, it will probably eventually happen if she likes the other guy. She loves making him happy and admits she would do most things for him if he really wants her to.

ONe thing mine likes best is to have 2 hard cocks to play with at same time. Once yours does that, I'm sure she will want it again and again. She will love it once she does it the first time. It can be quite addictave.

not sure which i find hotter, the idea of a black cock in her pussy and one in her ass filling both holes with sperm or the idea of them both cumming repeatedly in her pussy, leaving it full of sperm from 2 different men.

Damn!!!

noway said:
not sure which i find hotter, the idea of a black cock in her pussy and one in her ass filling both holes with sperm or the idea of them both cumming repeatedly in her pussy, leaving it full of sperm from 2 different men.

...either one would have me wanting to lick both her holes tills she can't cum any more! But personally I'd prefer for both her holes to be filed, it's more intense for her...is she open to that? does her black BF have a suitable pal?

She will do anal if you get her heated up enough. Once you get her to that point, she will let you fuck her ass. You have to work it in slow at first. Once she fully relaxes, you can fuck her asshole hard and fast which will make her cum. Have had her toy in her pussy before while in her ass and she was extremely tight but loved it. The idea of them both emptying their balls one deep in her pussy one in her ass is very hot but still also like the idea of both of them shooting her pussy full of their sperm too. Yes he apparently has someone in mind.

well perhaps they can do both with her. do a dp and both shoot inside of her and then go back and both shoot her pussy full as well. Best of both for her.

that would work. Both cumming in her at the same time, then taking turns to ensure that her pussy is overflowing with mulitple sperm shots from 2 different cocks

Last edited by a moderator:
she'll have a great time when she does it.

Has a date been set yet...

noway said:
that would work. Both cumming in her at the same time, then taking turns to ensure that her pussy is overflowing with mulitple sperm shots from 2 different cocks

for her bareback BBC DP?

now that he knows she is willing, he wants to surprise her with when. Soon

I bet she is looking forward to his surprise and and the first time that she is going to be played with and fucked by two black guys at the same time. She should come home to you really filled with black cum.

She is. She also said she was told that the friend has never fucked a middle aged married white woman before and is excited about the chance to bareback her and cum in her using a sponge. And yes, hopefully she comes home very full of cum.

She called already to state that she will be late getting home tonight, They are going out to have a drink for St. Patrick's day. She almost never drinks.

She has a glass of wine or 2 at most very rarely. She got home last night after i went to bed. She has not said much other than that she was drinking rum and cokes.

sounds like it is going to be getting interesting for you and her soon.

She had a great time. She says she is a little fuzzy about all the details, she just remembers having a great time and coming home full of cum.

still not a lot of details yet, she woke up with a bit of a hangover on Friday. She remembers getting fucked a lot and taking multiple cum loads in her pussy. Told her she probably loves going bare using her sponge. She smiled and said yes

I just bet she does love going bare and taking lots of cock.

you might want to consider an IUD rather than sponges...