• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need advice on situation

• Thread starterjimtakingplung
  • Start date
So Jim,
any other news, are you both together, have you eaten fresh creampies

Thursday cont - They then went back to his place. She was little more open about him this time. She said he was 7inches. He was probably her least favorite of them in the bed. But she said he can last forever. He likes to pull out and shoot on her chest. She said he is also pretty vocal with her.

Friday – She had a morning session with him and then came home. I was out getting some stuff. I did see her sleep shirt and saw some stains on it. I kept that to my self. She said she was going to see Caleb tonight. They were going to a Christmas party at his frat house. She was taking an outfit with her. It looked like a christmas bikini. She said it was for a costume contest she was going to be in there.

She said Caleb really liked it. They went up stairs and got to going at it. She said he was on top and she looked and 5 of his brothers were at the door watching. She said she was totally embarressed. They left when Caleb yelled at them but came back before they finished. She said she was so embarressed. I told her she shouldn't be. She is super hot. She said they did it twice more before she left. I asked her where he likes to shoot. She got red and said in her. Jared is the same way she said.

Saturday – She came back to the house to get ready again. I asked her if she ever got them mixed up. She said once. She got ready while we talked. It was funny seeing her put perfume in certain places. I asked her if she liked having a boyfriend again. She said yes. I asked which one she liked the most and she said Jared. No hesitation.

Happy Xmas

Excellant Jim,

I thought things were getting out of hand for you and you might loose her but you read the situation better than us. It must be so much more exciting now Amber is opening up more, she would never had said where they like to shoot a few weeks ago and now she is comparing their size! Do you think if any of them have taken any photos of her, Im sure plenty will be taken at frat party if her outfit is hot.
Have you had any thoughts about watching her yourself, like the frat boys, could you possibly show up at the Xmas party or maybe catch a glimpse of her or swinging by when she's staying with boyfriend over Xmas?
Would love to hear.
Keep the posting up, they are great if a little short.

Saturday cont- They went to a nice place in town to eat. She said she saw some of our friends there. She said one came up and talked to her. They never mentioned that she was out with someone other than me. She said the lady got a little odd look when he asked if she was ready to go and called her baby. I asked if that was her nickname. She said kinda for both of them. I asked her more about it. She said they have picked up where they left off.

They stayed in the hotel where they ate. It is a nice place. She said the sex was really good with. I asked her if he was better than me. She said no but I could tell she was lying. She said he is really thick and she liked that. She said he cums in her a lot. She said he big on doing that.

Sunday - They had room service for breakfast. She said she liked being pampered. She said they fucked really hard that morning. She said the other times had been more of love making. This was just more hard core. She finally got home around 2. He dropped her off.
We talked about everything that was going on some more. She asked if I was still good with it. I said yes.

I told her I wanted her to be honest. Did she like sex better with her boyfriends than me. She said no and yes. She said she likes the excitement they bring. She said she loves me and that makes ours special.

I tried to get her to have sex. She said she was just two sore. Maybe tomorrow. She did give me a hand job though.

Monday – She went to see Matt and Caleb to give them there Christmas gifts. She gave both of them watches. She came back and I could tell she had messed around. She said she fucked both. She hinted it was special this time. Matt gave her gift certificate to Abercrombie and victoria secret. Caleb gave her a necklace. It looked kinda cheap but he is in college.

She was in a rush to get everything packed. She was going to Jared's for her christmas with him. They were going to leave out tomorrow.

This Is Just So Great

Jim: You and Amber have it all together and its so hot. You have the best Hot Wife in the world, i think. Plus she is so hot and as you say beautiful. She is truly making some very happy memories for you and all involved. Her three bf's have got to be the most lucky dudes alive. I am myself very happy for all of you and am totally frantic with excitement for Amber. She sounds like one unbelievable smoking hot and sexy HOT WIFE. Jim that is the ultimate! Congratulations and let me say i could never tire of reading about Amber and her sexy new lifestyle. Plus she likes the sex and likes the bf's and now she knows you like it as well. These are some great happenings. Merry Christmas Jim & Anber. okdeacon :)

Jim,
Do you think that her boufriend eat each others cream pies? Would she like you to try. You should, its not that bad. Start slow and at first let several hours go by and gradually work up to have a fresh one within the hour. Really its not bad, the angst you suffer knowing she is being fucked has to be worse than eating one.

I doubt they do. No I dont think she wants me to. I couldn't do it I don't think. I am to much of a germ aphobe.

christmas

Monday cont - She wouldn't show me what she got him but it was lingerie. Some nice stuff apparently from what she paid for it. He got her a ring and diamond ear rings (1 caret each). She wore them to bed with her. She said she really likes him. I think the gifts didn't hurt.

Tuesday – They went to his families house. Apparently it is a really big place. She said they rode horses and took a hike. She got red and I said I know you are hiding something. She said they did it by the lake in a cabin they own. She said it was really romantic. Fire and all.

I asked her how he felt about her. She said he really likes her. She said he wants her to stay some more weekends and then maybe they can move in together. I was floored. I asked her what she said. She said she told him ok. She said what could I say my husband might not like that. I asked her what she was going to do. She said I wanted to talk with you about it. I said obviously moving in is not option but I am fine with weekends. She agreed.

She said she was glad I was for that. She admitted she was really beginning to like him a lot now and wanted to spend more time with him. I asked her if we needed to separate for a while. She said not just yet and gave me a look that I knew she was kidding.

She also said they did it in his old room. Twice. His brother actually made a remark at the breakfast table and embarrassed her. He said something about hearing him again with his old girlfriend brought back some memories. She made a remark back and their mom told them to hush they were embarrassing me.

Wednesday - He dropped her off and her sister saw him and flagged him to come in. I saw it thankfully and went out the back. They went to the living room. Luckily it was only her sister and her boyfriend that were with them. Her sister asked him to go to the bar they go to on Christmas eve. It is a tradition with her and her sister to go. I went one year and that was enough for me. You can guess the crowd on Christmas eve. He said he would meet them there. He had to go and get back but it was good to see them again. Amber walked him out and her sister saw them kiss as he left.

They had a huge talk before dinner. She told her that I didn't know about it. She was having an affair basically. Her sister was actually happy for her. She always liked Jared. He usually gave her nice gifts.

After dinner we were all sitting around and her sister made mention of me not going tonight. I said I would probably bail. She said ok and they went to get ready. Her sister and her boyfriend was odd around me the whole time.

They went to the bar and I stayed and talked with her parents. Jared showed up They danced and acted like a couple. Her sister never mentioned me just played along. She got to see what Jared got her. She loved it of course. They made out a lot in front of them. They danced a lot to. Her sister talked with her the whole way home while her boyfriend drove. She found out how it started and that I didn't know anything.

Thursday – Her sister made little inside jokes all day. Her mom was like what are you talking about. The rest of her family was there. We got back on the road after dinner.

Friday – We slept late. I got up after Amber and she was getting a bag together. She said she was going to Jared's remember. I said I didn't know it started this week. She said ya sorry. I thought you knew.

She got a bath and shaved real good. I told her before she left lets exchange gifts. I got her a dress she had been wanting and some lingerie. I also got her a HD camcorder. She got me a digital camera. Also some gift certificates for clothes.

I was hoping to give her her wedding ring but they said it still wasn't finished. I was mad but nothing I could do. I told her I would give her her other gift when it got in. She said that was fine. I also noticed when she put her jewelry on that Jared's ring was where it would have been. I didn't say anything.

I then told her I had something special for her. I gave her the envelopes and told her to take them out one at a time. The first was free pass to break plans to do something with one of her boyfriends. The second was five free messages. The third was five free messages. There was also one for free cooked dinners. The last was the one had a long talk on. It was for a free separation if she wanted it.

She asked me if I wanted to be separated and I said no. She said why the card. I told her that she might like to take some time off from our marriage to see what it would be like to live with one of the guys like Jared. She gave me a kiss and said thank you. We both agreed that the communication lines would have to stay open during that time, but the term would be up to her. She gave me a big kiss and left.

Great Jim, things are really moving along quickly, hope they don't get out of hand, may she should cool things down with Jared for a bit, they really seem to be falling for each other.
I do think the bar would have been a great place to catch them together with out them knowing, those chances dont come often, and can be really exciting especially if she is ******* as well.It would have been really hot wtching her dance and make out with him when sister is around. How do you stand it staying home when she is out all night?Maybe the vid and camera will be put to good use and she can show you what they have been up to.
Is the sister going to be a problem?
Good luck, Jim

If any of this is true, I think Amber is well on her way towards being your ex-wife.

Jim I wish you the best. I would love to here your thoughts my situation. I posted it up. I dont think you are loosing her.I know there is a thrill in the relationship developing.That is where I hope mine goes.

Jim

As always thanks for your updates as Amber has us all intrigued to the max. She is such a hot little sexy hotwife and she is getting it on. She is again i guess the hottest hot wife i have ever read about. You are also quite a remarkable husband. So i lift my glass and say CHEERS. You two have a very Happy New Years! I hope all your wish come true. One little question. Can we see a photo of Amber in her short little dress that you say she looks so damm hot in when she goes out? :p:p:p:No Face of coarse. okdeacon

I think she is gaining enough confidence to go ahead and move in 24/7 with Jared for a few months, using the trial seperation card that (Scotneedsadvice) suggested.

Jared might stop her having sex with you and Caleb (and others) during this time; and she might find it hard to give him up, especially as there is no time limit on the card.

If the seperation goes ahead (and I think it will), you will have to be innovative as to how you get your sexual releases. Maybe it is time to negotiate with Amber to allow you to have some "hot-skirt-on-the-side" until she comes home again.

She will undergo a major personality change if she does not sleep with you for 6 months, because Jared will mould her heart to cater for his primal needs. It might be difficult for her to settle down with you again after a long seperation.

What happens if the seperation goes on several years? You agreed to no time limit, so you have to keep your word on that (if you truly love her). You can't change the rules mid-flight as it would be a broken promise.

G'day Jim,

I have been following your posts 4 some time and have refrained from commenting many times, but in my heart I feel you are messing with fire and think you will lose what should be dear to you...I understand and appreciate your desire to have a Hot wife/ slut wife...maybe even a dominative cuck wife...and I know we are not privy to the behind the scenes info.
But the separation card? I have to agree with others that you may very well be left as the ex! Even a cuckoldress still needs something from her cuck...I do not see this in your case...more and more her other lovers seem to be satisfying her desires which in the end will lead her to question why she really needs you hanging around.

Don't get caught up in the moment and stop n realise just how much you are risking...if I were you I would take some time out and really take a look at what is going on.

I pray mine, along with many others predictions do not become reality.

Regards

Rob

Although I have the utmost admiration for Jim's patience and final success in leading his lovely wife onto the steep path of cuckoldry, I must second Creampieguyau and others on this board. As I see it, there still is a huge difference between a single woman and a cuckoldress who after all is a married woman bound by her vows of fidelity.

Even though the latter are not in conflict with extramarital sex on the woman's part, they still hold obligations both partners should live by if their relationship is to work - and to last. The separation card makes me think of some kind of probationary period preparing for a divorce... if such a thing would exist.

Yes, cuckolding means that your woman lives with you and torments you to death with her pleasures and is cruel to you by ignoring your anquish. Not giving her away like a piece of old clothing. :)

Jim,
Have you ever seen Jared in person or a pic? Would be nice to know if he was good looking and confident. Maybe Amber will use the cam while she's away, could you handle watching them having fun together?
Loved the fact that he got her a ring thats replacing yours. Such sweet torment.
Nik

It's good to see this forum is still alive. Jim im sorry though, but im gonna have to agree with Mary's Pet,CreampieGuy and a lot of other people when they say that you're losing your wife. This Jarred guy is good looking, rich, and sounds overall more superior than you in almost every regard.

You still never answered anyone's question to whether or not this is all true or not, so the question still remains..? But if it is, it's only a matter of time before someone is handing you divorce papers.

Hope that turns you on buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread