• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need advice on situation

• Thread starterjimtakingplung
  • Start date
No your not. I am jimtakingplunge. LOL

Ok, the truth is everyone who comes here wants to be jim. I think it is hot and he is lucky. I think a lot of it sounds like a true experience. I dont know if it is, but I hav eto hope so.

No, truth is, everyone who posts here is the exact same person, who has multiple personalities.

Several of us were aware of the multiple poster but as it was the only activity in here, enjoyed it as much as possible.

Now that is ruined. :(

Puller said:
Several of us were aware of the multiple poster but as it was the only activity in here, enjoyed it as much as possible.

Now that is ruined. :(
So this whole site is just one person reading their own post. I wonder if any of them know about each other. LOL

I still like the post. Then again it may be mine and I just don't know. LOL

Jim is under hypnotic trance to write his true life story, and to keep the chapters rolling for our pleasure. I love his story, it is what I need/want to hear, and I would like it to become a box office successful movie.

Saraha said:
Jim is under hypnotic trance to write his true life story, and to keep the chapters rolling for our pleasure. I love his story, it is what I need/want to hear, and I would like it to become a box office successful movie.

Saraha, I don't know if that is true or not. But I can tell you that I am working on a book about my own split-personality. It is titled "I'm OK, and So Am I".

Whoever is doing the writing here, please continue as it brightens up my boring day.

In all seriousness, the stories by Joefranks36, mattcrowe25m and jimtakingplung are incredibly similar. They all revolve around college aged (or near college aged) girls that are sweet and normal until the guys asks "hey, why don't you start fucking other dudes in the open with your friends and family knowing?" and the nice, sweet girl who likes Dave Matthews and The Hills suddenly turns into Jenna Jameson?

Come on, now. I like the stories as much as the next person, but they have a fiction section on this site for a reason. That is where this should go.

electricsecks said:
In all seriousness, the stories by Joefranks36, mattcrowe25m and jimtakingplung are incredibly similar. They all revolve around college aged (or near college aged) girls that are sweet and normal until the guys asks "hey, why don't you start fucking other dudes in the open with your friends and family knowing?" and the nice, sweet girl who likes Dave Matthews and The Hills suddenly turns into Jenna Jameson?

Come on, now. I like the stories as much as the next person, but they have a fiction section on this site for a reason. That is where this should go.

yep true. Keep this forum real or it's pointless.

Jim,
As a woman, I think you as a MAN should take that extra step and go out with her, we as woman like 2 dance and be very flirtatious with that being said do it JUST DO IT!!

Tuesday – She was sick as a dog by the time I got home. She was running a high fever. She got it down, but I told her she had to go to the doctor Wednesday.

Wednesday – Joy took her to the doctor. They wound up giving her an IV and some steroids to give her some strength. She couldn't start taking the steroid till Friday though. They gave her like five prescriptions in all.

Thursday – She stayed in bed. I came home at lunch and after to fix her some food. She barely ate anything. The meds usually make her sick at her stomach.

Friday – She felt a little better. She was up and moving around. She started packing her bag and I asked her where she was going. She said to Jared's. I said you are still sick. She said I know but he told her he was coming to get her to take care of her for the weekend. I knew part of the reason she wanted to go was because of the steroids. They make her horny as hell. She jumped me the last time she got them when I walked in the door. I was guessing he would get the benefit of them this time.

Saturday – She was better again and horny as hell. She said it was the first time she couldn't get enough from Jared. She said they went at it till he couldn't go anymore.

To me, all marriages have this one thing in common: if there is no genuine love and fidelity between the partners, they will not last. Apart from extramarital sex on the woman's part never being a breach of fidelity, cuckold marriage are no different... which raises serious doubts as to the future of marriages such as the one described by Jim. Whether real or not, it has little in common with honest cuckolding between loving partners. What we witness here is simply a traditional monogamous wife in the process of exchanging one husband for another. Period.

A wife released from her marriage vows of fidelity is not going to be able to be responsible for the hidden primal desires released when new guys slide their fingers into her panties. Afterall, it was her husband's long-held wish that she should open her legs as wide as she can. It would be so cruel for a husband to change his mind and ask her to keep them closed again.

Right On!

Eno said:
To me, all marriages have this one thing in common: if there is no genuine love and fidelity between the partners, they will not last. Apart from extramarital sex on the woman's part never being a breach of fidelity, cuckold marriage are no different... which raises serious doubts as to the future of marriages such as the one described by Jim. Whether real or not, it has little in common with honest cuckolding between loving partners. What we witness here is simply a traditional monogamous wife in the process of exchanging one husband for another. Period.

I wish I'd said that. It could not be clearer than that.

Whether true or fantacy, the guy in this story, through both words and deeds, has said, "I do not value my marriage with you enough to defend my place as your husband."

She therefor will shift her emotional bonds to someone who makes her feel that she is first, most, best, in his life and treasured. Great sex with the new guy makes it even easier for her to transfer her heart to him.

Indy Hubby said:
I wish I'd said that. It could not be clearer than that.

Whether true or fantacy, the guy in this story, through both words and deeds, has said, "I do not value my marriage with you enough to defend my place as your husband."

She therefor will shift her emotional bonds to someone who makes her feel that she is first, most, best, in his life and treasured. Great sex with the new guy makes it even easier for her to transfer her heart to him.

Agree completely. I get that the OP buys heavily into the 'being replaced' part of the fantasy, but I don't see any kind of glue holding this (real or fictional) marriage together. There are no ties that bind here, just a guy who's actively pushing his wife to bond with someone else.

What ever happend with this guy?

He retired when his many alter-egos were discovered. He will appear again in due course. He has been around for years and in all like groups, even the old adultcommunities one. I used to mod there. I miss seeing the IPs of posters. :)

Fantastic following your story!

A question, you seem pretty relaxed about the whole thing, but don't you get very jealous sometimes (iV'E ONLY READ UPTO PAGE 14 BY THE WAY, JUST INCASE ITS COVERED!)

Users who are viewing this thread