• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need advice on situation

• Thread starterjimtakingplung
  • Start date
Wow, if this is in any way real... this guy is so getting a divorce.

I mean, even cuckolds have the common sense to hold onto their wives and not let them live with rich, better equipped exes. Sheesh.

But does anyone else think this sounds like mattcrowe25's old story? Maybe he made a new identity and started a new tale? How many days before this guy comes on and tells us that the show's over and he's divorced now?

It also sounds a lot like joefranks36's story. I'm just saying.

Jim & Amber

:)Good Luck and i leave you two with my THANKS for all the joy i got from your thread.Bye for Now :p:p:p okdeacon The destruct bottom has been pushed. Its like it will go off at anytime.

Saturday – They went out with some of his friends. One was a friend of ours from college. He had not seen her since we started dating. She said they had sex. She said it like it was a given now.

Sunday – They had naked day. That is what he called it. They both were nude the whole day. She said she liked it and I said maybe we could try it some time. She said maybe. She said it was the most sex she has ever had in one day.

Monday – She came home and we had dinner that she cooked. I tried to initiate sex, but she was to sore she said. She had bite marks all over her too. I made mention and she said ya he likes to do that.

She also informed me that Matt is back with his ex. They probably want be seeing each other any more. She also said she told Caleb she couldn't see him anymore. I asked her why and she said it was to hard to keep up with dating multiple guys. I said so it is Jared for right now. She said ya. Is that all right.l I said ya it is up to you. She said that is what she wanted for right now.

I took what some of you were saying to heart and we had a long talk last night. I felt very confident in our situation. We are having lunch today and I am sure we will chat more about it.

jimtakingplung said:
I took what some of you were saying to heart and we had a long talk last night. I felt very confident in our situation. We are having lunch today and I am sure we will chat more about it.

Sure hope you are right Jim. You have been so far. Good Luck okdeacon

Concerned Reader

Jim,

First, allow me to complement you on a fantastic story. It typifies what many here seek.

I must, however, note that it has become a little worrisome. Of course, no one here knows the situation as well as you, but from the limited glimpses, there is surely cause for alarm; the natural progression may not be the happy ending you and your readership seek.

I am just joining my voice with those of others that warn of potential problems. I assume that you wanted to her to have fun, and for this experience to STRENGTHEN your relationship, but the denial of sex, the singling out of one boyfriend, the apparent lack of time spent with you, and the willingness to ****** it to others (including her family), are all inidicative of turns for the worst, especially when occuring is such rapid succession.

You may consider noting to her that your agenda here was always to strengthen your relationship, as odd as it may be, and even hint (or fein) the slightest bit of jealously. For many women in these situations, especialy the younger ones, the apparent lack of jealousy leads to great confusion.

At any rate, I hope all of our fears are unfounded, and wish you and Amber a happy new years. Thanks again for keeping us all informed - you are a great asset to the community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Holidays

Happy New Year Jim,
Hoping you two got some quality time together over the holidays.
Also, wondering if friends and family have said anything about Amber seeing Jared. They have been seen together by others a few times now that the gossip must be flying around, has her sister said anything else?
Don't take what you read here to heart too much, only you know how to read the real situation between the two of you.
All the best.

Tuesday – We had lunch together. She said I need a favor. I said sure what. She said I need to break our date. We always watch the fireworks together down town since we started dating. She said Jared wanted her to do that with her from his apartment. He was throwing a party. She laughed and said he wanted his girlfriend to be there. I said it is up to you. She said are you sure you want be mad. I said no, but it will cost you a card. She said thanks and then we finished lunch and she left. She was gone by the time I got there.

Wednesday – She got to meet all his friends at the party. She said they all left right after midnight. She said they had sex a few times. She admitted he was the best lover she had ever had, but said she would rather be with me.

She said she also saw a guy I work with there. He just kept looking her way. Never said anything.

Thursday – She came home and we went out to dinner. We got home and I told her I was going to have to go out of town for some training . She was not happy but understood since I got a new job at work.

She said she was going to bed early. I again tried to have sex with her. She said not tonight.

I am beginning to think that is the norm now. .

Friday – She got her bag packed and went to Jared's. She said they were going to a bed and breakfast at the beach. She said it was really romantic. They made some friends there.

Saturday – They went looking for some furniture for his apartment. He got her to help him pick out a bed. It was a king size one. She gave me a quick call while they were paying for it.

Sounds like the time she spends with Jared is fun and lots of things are happening quickly. Her mind is planning days ahead. She is getting a lot of sex from Jared, and your sex life with her is dropping away (like a cucky).

Wonder what Jared will say when he discovers she is married ?
Will you have to sell your home to give her out her share to re-marry Jared?

And because you love your wife so much, you will accept her every decision from this moment onwards - it was your decision that she offer her pussy and emotions to other, young sexy men, and there was always going to be risks.

She has enjoyed four penises over the last few months, but currently she is dropping back to just the one that hangs between Jared's legs. Her emotions are flowing in one direction now towards a long-term commitment to Jared - she will soon be putty in his hands, and if he chooses he could arrange for all his mates to ride her and she would not deny him anything he asked of her. She is under his youthful spell, but also grateful to you for making everything possible for her to experience. She feels your love.

If her time with Jared does not work out long term, you will be waiting for her to return to your loving arms, and you will encourage her to have even more adventures away from the marital bed as often as she wants to, and for as long as he wants to - your love for her is without limits, you absolutely want her to find the best sex she can.

Jim,
A couple of points and questions.
Have you noticed that your wife may be treating you a little different these days, she may have less respect for you now you have handed her to another man and see you as more of a nuisance rather than a confident. These changes can be very subtle. You may have to rely on friends and family to give you snippets of gossip to find out more about Amber and Jared dating.
Is she telling you everything or keeping her private life to herself?
Did you ever get to see her lingerie present for Jared or any vids they took together.
Also, Jared has been riding your wife hard for a month now and enjoys coming in her, is the risk of pregnancy exciting for you booth?

Saraha said:
Sounds like the time she spends with Jared is fun and lots of things are happening quickly. Her mind is planning days ahead. She is getting a lot of sex from Jared, and your sex life with her is dropping away (like a cucky).

Wonder what Jared will say when he discovers she is married ?
Will you have to sell your home to give her out her share to re-marry Jared?

And because you love your wife so much, you will accept her every decision from this moment onwards - it was your decision that she offer her pussy and emotions to other, young sexy men, and there was always going to be risks.

She has enjoyed four penises over the last few months, but currently she is dropping back to just the one that hangs between Jared's legs. Her emotions are flowing in one direction now towards a long-term commitment to Jared - she will soon be putty in his hands, and if he chooses he could arrange for all his mates to ride her and she would not deny him anything he asked of her. She is under his youthful spell, but also grateful to you for making everything possible for her to experience. She feels your love.

If her time with Jared does not work out long term, you will be waiting for her to return to your loving arms, and you will encourage her to have even more adventures away from the marital bed as often as she wants to, and for as long as he wants to - your love for her is without limits, you absolutely want her to find the best sex she can.
Jared now knows she is married, but thinks she is seperated.

We are not getting divorced.

nzmerlin said:
Jim,
A couple of points and questions.
Have you noticed that your wife may be treating you a little different these days, she may have less respect for you now you have handed her to another man and see you as more of a nuisance rather than a confident. These changes can be very subtle. You may have to rely on friends and family to give you snippets of gossip to find out more about Amber and Jared dating.
Is she telling you everything or keeping her private life to herself?
Did you ever get to see her lingerie present for Jared or any vids they took together.
Also, Jared has been riding your wife hard for a month now and enjoys coming in her, is the risk of pregnancy exciting for you booth?
I don't think there has been a big change in how she treats me.Little less sex, but I have been told that is expected.

She tells me alot but I would assume there are a few things she hasnt told me yet.

I have seen the lingerie but no vids.

The idea is a little hot that she could get pregnant, but she is on birth control and pretty sure that will not happen.

Thanks for the post.

nzmerlin said:
Happy New Year Jim,
Hoping you two got some quality time together over the holidays.
Also, wondering if friends and family have said anything about Amber seeing Jared. They have been seen together by others a few times now that the gossip must be flying around, has her sister said anything else?
Don't take what you read here to heart too much, only you know how to read the real situation between the two of you.
All the best.
No gossip yet. I dontsee her sister that much.

Sunday – It was naked day for them. She said they broke the bed in.

Monday – She got home and said she felt bad. She ate and went to bed. I went in and tried to get something going. She said not tonight. We did talk about everything and she was in the same mindset that we were going good. No problems. She loved me more now than she ever had.

She loves you ENORMOUSLY, because you have set aside your marriage vows to allow her body to experience its primal urges and many years of fantasies and suppressed urges, including hot stories she has heard of other women kicking up their heels to express their wanton lust. You have released her from the mind prison that society slaps around a young teenager's ears/eyes to suppress her curiosity to taste sex.

She is starting on a roller coaster of emotions as other men enjoy her body like a playground, pushing sexual buttons she may not have realised she had.

I am so pleased your wife has told Jared that she is seperated, because that keeps an opening for her to get back to you if she chooses.

I wish you could progress to eating creampies twice a week, as it would be so much easier for you to become a "really successful cuckold with mind-blowing benefits".

If she knows you like creampies, she will bring them home to you, just to see your contented look as you lick your lips. What better gift can she give to you than feeding you the lovely "pie created in her thighs".

No one has realized there are two personalities from the same person posting? Same style of rendition. Day by day retelling. Both are smooth sailing. Both start around the same time.
Sit back and enjoy the story, but retain that grain of salt. This isn't real.

AngleBaby said:
No one has realized there are two personalities from the same person posting? Same style of rendition. Day by day retelling. Both are smooth sailing. Both start around the same time.
Sit back and enjoy the story, but retain that grain of salt. This isn't real.

Agreed. I would be shocked if joefranks36 and jimtakingplunge aren't also the same person. This is a (admittedly well written) fantasy.

No I am Jimtakingplunge.

Users who are viewing this thread