• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New boyfriend?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Far2 - no, that's the interesting part. She says she definitely still wants to have sex with me. What she's said, and sorry if I didn't explain this better but yes, while she doesn't want me to bring her to orgasm, at the same time she still wants me to penetrate her and that she wants to know that I will cum while having sex with her. What I've understood without saying it outright is that she still wants to feel that from me, that she still wants to know that I want her.

If anything, from what we've shared, if we do go for no penetration, that it would only be for a little while and not something sustained for a long time. Maybe that's what's helping me be more at ease about it because I know that she's not thinking of this as being something that we simply move to, but rather something that she (or I) will do at times - and after which I am quite sure, regardless of condoms, that when she does let me back in her, that it will be something special for the both of us, and maybe that'll be when she'll let me make her cum. I should have probably also said that, that whenever she's said that, that she's also added that "it won't be forever" and that every now and then she'll want to have an orgasm with me - maybe if we're away somewhere, etc.

Well, she just texted me that she's leaving work now and again she said I should wait up for her.

I"m going to finish out my day of work here and then go do some stuff to keep my mind busy for a while.

So, I re-read what I posted today and realized that I missed what I think was a key discussion that Sue and I had.
I guess this was Monday night when she told me that she didn't want to push me into anything that I didn't want and she said that she felt really good about Paul and told me that he was someone she felt she could feel safe about letting herself go with. She told me that he had told her that he had no intentions of trying to steal her away from me and that again he'd asked if they could get together more. When I asked her what she said, she said that she wants to be secure in how we are before she lets herself start to see him more - and that was when she started to lead into that she was feeling like she wanted to have more with him. She again emphasized that knowing I want it spurs her on to let herself go and she said that how I'd been on Saturday with him had really made her feel good about everything.

She also again reminded me that she'd never think less of me for being aroused by stuff like this and admitted that she wanted to do this now for herself and that she was excited that it turned me on.

It was this as a backdrop that led me to finally accept things - I hope.

Steve, sounds event better, great progression for you both and Paul is going to be a very lucky man.

STB
So is today going to be what look's to be the normal thing now. so is Paul going to visit your home today .
if so hope all goes well for you.
keep us posted.
ps how did it go with her and Paul on thursday night. still the same or are things moving along now.

Steve how has things going since Thursday and the respective weekend?

Ugh - no time today to post more than just a short recap....

Thursday - yes, she saw him and yes, she "guided him" (she told me she actually told him) into what to do to make her really cum. She said he did and that she'd felt it with him. I know that she said he was again surprised at how she'd cum like that but that that when she explained how she feels to him that he understood. She'd told me to wait up for her but when she came in obviously aglow from being with him I knew she wasn't going to what to have sex with me. It was kind of exciting for me in a way because I know this is what it will be like next year once things get more intense for them. She was happy that I was content (happy? fulfilled?) to masturbate as she told me how she liked the feeling of letting go with Paul and "cumming like that".

I think I surprised her by asking her if she'd ever thought of having Paul stay over our place on a Saturday night. Obviously it's not something that can likely happen until January sometime as our kids will be home for Thanksgiving and then Winter-break just a few weeks later. She was ecstatic that I'd think like that and I am quite sure it was at play with how they were when he got to our house.

Sue left us alone for a little while as she tended to dinner while Paul and I talked. He's an easy guy to talk to and he was very complimentary about Sue and I told him it was okay to tell me she's good in bed. That lightened the mood a bit and did make it easier to talk to him. He asked me how I was feeling about things and I told him honestly that it turned me on that Sue was so happy (he knew what I meant) and that I liked what was happening. He said some stuff about it being crazy and I told him that it was crazy but it was something that turned both of us on. I even went as far as to tell him that I'd enjoyed it better when I'd waited till after he'd left and that Sue had said she "liked it better" when she was just with him and I went later. Not exactly those words, but the gist.

We didn't talk openly about sex with Sue, that still feels a bit weird to me to sit around the living room about fucking Sue but we did come close and talked about their time at his place with her and how "comfortable" she is with him there. Suffice to say that between the wine and innuendo, that it wasn't long before I suggested the both go "have some fun". To say that surprised Sue is an understatement. Paul went ahead and she came to me and hugged me and kissed me.

I heard talking and giggling up in our bedroom and while last time I felt all sorts of angst and anxiety, this time I actually felt nothing but arousal at everything! In my head I imagined what they were doing to go along with the sounds I was hearing. When I heard them quiet down I slowly made my way upstairs and found them both naked in a semi-69 position. Sue was sucking eagerly at his cock while he lay next to her looking closely at her pussy as he pulled it apart and peered inside her most intimate places. He didn't hear me, or if he did, he paid no attention. Instead I watched him playing with her like he was her husband and she was giving him complete access! If you didn't know any better you would have thought they were a long-time couple. I did feel a bit of queasiness as he leaned down and began to lick at her spread pussy, especially when she began to respond and I watched him easily bring her to orgasm as he licked and sucked at her.

When he removed his face from her vagina they both realized I was there, for a moment I thought Paul would be a little self-conscious with Sue's juices all over his mouth and chin but he wasn't, instead the two of them smiled at me and then went back to what they were doing before I got there, I know that I'd told Paul I was content to watch and Sue knew that too. I felt like a spectator in a way, I didn't partake at all but I did move closer to watch. At one point I held Sue's hand and she turned her head and I saw her glassy eyes that told me she wasn't really seeing me and that she was focused on what Paul was doing to her. I looked down and saw him running the big head of his cock up and down the wet furrow of her pussy. Every time he'd rub it on her clit she'd moan and I would watch him rub it around her pussy slowly stretching her open.

I know it made me nauseous and sick in the past but not this time. I knew she loved me and that this was something we both did want. Maybe all her talking helped, maybe her making me talk about it helped, but this time, I loved watching him toying with my wife's body as he made himself at home with her. I almost let out a cheer when I saw him push into her once, twice and then I watched him pop the big head of his cock into her body.

They fucked for a few minutes, including her gasping for breath as he plunged firmly and deeply into her as I watched. But then, just as suddenly as he'd pushed into her, he pulled completely out of her with almost a popping sound. I was speechless and motionless as she moved effortlessly, as she slapped gently at her butt, into kneeling at the edge of the bed. As she pushed her butt up in the air she looked towards me again and this time she smiled broadly as I watched him put his hands on her hips and watched him push back into her.

I don't know how long this went on for but I do know that they moved to at least 2 other positions including her riding on top of him before finally returning to the position she loves, missionary. She mouthed "I love you" to me as she lay back on our bed and Paul moved into position. I said before how his cock looks bigger, well the head on it does and how it looks kind of "angry" - this was how he looked as he knelt between her legs. I will say she looked beautiful lying there waiting and wanting him. And yes, I stayed sitting there sideways on the bed as they moved from fucking into passion and then what I can only say is them truly making love. They kissed, held each other close and whispered to each other as he lay against her and pushed into her time and time again. She came several times before even I could tell he was going to. She hugged and held him tightly as I knew he was thrusting deep into her and she was moaning over and over and over. Finally I saw him really start to push deep into her and I have to say it was one of my favorite moments I can remember. I could tell she was on edge and just as I heard him grunt loudly I heard her cry out as she came with him. It wasn't the huge orgasm that she'd wanted with him and I immediately worried that me being there had prevented it. He slowed down while she still held him deeply and then let go of him. It did hurt to be sitting there at that moment right next to them, especially knowing his cock was still in her as they lay there and kissed and hugged. But I also knew from how Sue sounded as she moaned softly with him that while she may not have had the explosive orgasm with him, that I'd definitely witnessed them cumming together.

He pulled out of her and she again lay there looking at him and avoiding me. I did see her pussy all inflamed and open and this time, with a thick bead of his cum visible at the bottom. But she was looking at him and touching his face and hold him and wasn't looking at me. He was also not looking at me and was obviously enjoying seeing her lying there well used by him. They kissed a bit more and then she closed her legs and she turned to face me. He lay against her as she lay on her side and they spooned as she looked at me. "Did you enjoy watching me?" she asked plainly and I gulped and said "Yes.... very much.....". She smiled, turned to kiss him and then she looked back at me and said "can we be alone for a little while baby?".

That's so hot!!

Unanswered Question

SoonToBe said:
"He pulled out of her and she again lay there looking at him and avoiding me. I did see her pussy all inflamed and open and this time, with a thick bead of his cum visible at the bottom. But she was looking at him and touching his face and hold him and wasn't looking at me. He was also not looking at me and was obviously enjoying seeing her lying there well used by him. They kissed a bit more and then she closed her legs and she turned to face me. He lay against her as she lay on her side and they spooned as she looked at me. "Did you enjoy watching me?" she asked plainly and I gulped and said "Yes.... very much....."

Steve, a while back I reminded you of a "crazy thought" you had That Paul may actually be Robert. As i said there are a lot of similarities, now including that Robert's name has come up in your conversations more than 50 times. Several that compare how Sue is with Paul is the same as she was with Robert.

I have listed a few of them. I know they are not conclusive, nor am I insisting that they are, Is this just 'unique' or is it a reality.?
Cheers, Harry

Post #247: “I watched him playing with her like he was her husband and she was giving him complete access! If you didn't know any better you would have thought they were a long-time couple.”

He pulled out of her and she again lay there looking at him and avoiding me. I did see her pussy all inflamed and open and this time, with a thick bead of his cum visible at the bottom. But she was looking at him and touching his face and hold him and wasn't looking at me. He was also not looking at me and was obviously enjoying seeing her lying there well used by him.

Post #230: Neither of them looked at me and as I sat there watching them I got the erotic feeling that they were the married couple and I was the 3rd party

Post #152: Then she said what I'd known and I realized, that she probably had told me all of this but it just never registered that she was this intimate with Robert.

Post #177: She asked me if it bothered me to know that's how she is when she is at Paul's place…..She asked me if it bothered me that she was that way with Robert for months and months. She reminded me that I knew how they were together as she made it clear how he made her feel.

Post#136: Again, it was like watching two long-time lovers. He was so gentle and caring with her and seemed to follow the same pattern as I do with her, to make sure she has at least one or two good orgasms before starting to fuck.

I knew as I stood there that they weren't just going to fuck, they were going to make love. I also knew very well this was how it was when she was with Robert, that this is what I'd missed for so long. I even had an evil thought - maybe Paul really is Robert? Wouldn't that be crazy?

Post #127: As they kissed they looked like a longtime married couple. She readily spread her legs for him and he seemed to know just how to touch her to make her moan.

Last edited:
In my haste I skipped over several things that I also felt were significant. It really felt surreal watching them, especially as she moved to kneel for him and she looked up at me. I had such flashbacks to that one time when she was with Don. Only this time I wanted it. I didn't have this feeling of dread in my gut that I recalled from last time, instead I really wanted to see her respond to him. And maybe that's what I feel the most, is that I loved watching her respond to him so fully and without any reservation or hestitation. I also very much glossed over seeing her push him onto his back and to hold his cock in position for her to lower herself onto, but that is exactly what she did. It only took a moment and then they quickly returned to their former passion, the only difference being who was doing the fucking and seeing her ride him till she moaned in pleasure is something that even now gets me hard. And it was just a moment later when after she'd enjoyed herself, that she rolled over towards me and presented herself for him in the missionary position and a moment later he climbed on top of her for their last go-round.

So it was kind of unexpected what she said to me, I thought maybe she was going to say I should give her a kiss or something but instead, as she lay there with him spooned up I watched her tilt her head down as he began to kiss at her neck and his hand came around to caress her breasts but then move down towards her pussy. She raised her right leg and when she did I could see the whitish wetness begin to seep out of her. Her eyes were closed as he continued to kiss her. As he moved his hand down to her pussy he looked up at me and said "you okay?" to which I groaned back something like "uh huh". The look on his face didn't change until I saw his fingers spread his cum all over her little button and then saw him push them back into her. I smiled as she moaned and pushed herself back against him and that made me smile. I think that was all he needed to see. He turned his head back to hers and she turned to meet his and they kissed all the while he kept gently fingering her pussy, bringing what was obviously his cum from her open hole up to and then rubbed all up and down her pussy lips and all around her clit. He did that till she moaned and moved onto her back and pulled him down onto her.

I know she knew I was there and yet this time, oh my god how it turned me on to see her just wanting him. She told me later she was a little disappointed that she didn't have that big orgasm with him, but she said that at that moment - when she pulled him down to her at that moment, she told me it was one of the sexiest moments she's ever felt with anyone, me or otherwise. She told me that she felt like she was on fire for him and at that moment, all she wanted was him. She said she was sorry for being so blunt with me but that I needed to know just how she felt. I told her that I could have figured it out from watching them and that it was obvious.

It appears that this may become our new norm, at least if we're home on the weekends, that Paul is going to be coming here every Saturday. It's okay, it's actually something I said to her was okay and even joked with her that over time, I expected that I wouldn't feel I "need" to be there every time and again told her that an overnight might also be something that would be exciting from time to time. But like the prior Saturday, time seemed to either go by very slowly or to fly by without me being aware of it. Time flew by watching the two of them but now as before, walking down to our living room and hearing them from a distance, the clock slowed to a crawl. I was horny as heck hearing them upstairs and again, as with every other time, when I heard their loudness calm down my curiosity took hold. I wanted to see her with him.

I looked in and the bed was a mess and they were fucking in the missionary position diagonally across the bed. From the doorway I could see their sides and could see the silhouette of him plunging into my wife as she held her own legs back and apart for him. And I could easily hear her low moaning that would rise in tone as he pushed into her and deepen as he pulled out each time. I opened the door and I know she turned my way and smiled but then, if anything, almost seemed to pull her legs back even more as she looked back up at him. She whispered something to him that I didn't ask about but I am fairly sure was a reminder of what she wanted.

And yes, this time, as I watched, I loved it. I'd heard and see her earlier and as I said, it got easier and easier to be with her and see her so focused on him. This time I knew that by the time I slid off my pants (yes, I was going to jerk-off while I watched) that she had forgotten about me. Again I heard the squishing and slurping sounds - and this time got to see him pull completely out of her and then push himself back in effortlessly even with how swollen the head of his cock was. I admit to feeling a pang of jealously thinking of Sue feeling that plug of a head pushing in and out of her and I knew why she arched her back and shivered each time he pulled almost all the way out as I could imagine it stretching her out in all sorts of ways inside. But what I loved the most was the animal nature of it. They were done making love, now they were fucking and even when I thought he might be hurting her from the way she moaned or groaned, at the same time, thinking about what he was feeling and what he was making her feel, wow did it turn me on! I stopped jerking off before I came too quickly! Instead I just sort of got into a comfortable position and watched them. I know she would have yelled at me for how explicit I was about it moving so closely at times, I'm actually surprised that Paul went unnerved and continued enjoying himself. Like I said, I don't know how long they were at it, long enough for her to cry out several times, that's for sure.

And once again, as I knelt there next to them on the bed I became quite aware that the end was approaching. From her cries going from loudly piercing to low and continuous - and from him grunting quietly to him now breathing hard and a sheen of sweat now visible on his back - I knew she was going to get what she wanted. She came first with a loud "oh my god" accompanied by her pushing herself upward at him with each of his thrusts. Followed by his loud "uhhhhh uhhhh uhhhhh" over and over that I knew accompanied each squirt of cum he was leaving in her, I watched the two of them rock gently back and forth with her riding one single orgasm for what seemed like several minutes. As she felt his deep thrusting stop I saw her open her eyes and look up at only him with this longing look in them. It appeared to me that Paul saw that or just realized what she needed and instead of him stopping moving when he finished in her, he seemed to take renewed pleasure in fucking her with his still somewhat hard cock. Even I could see his cum dripping out of her as he pulled almost all the way out and then pushed gently back in over and over. A moment later Sue burst out in a scream that was accompanied by a gush of wetness from her pussy that coated the back of her butt and made a wet-spot on the bed - but Paul knew what he'd been told and what I knew - he kept on fucking her and she went from conscious to incoherent in just a few seconds as she flopped around underneath him screaming in ecstasy with spurts of wetness visibly coming out of her as he kept up with her as best as he could. Finally he'd shrunk enough that he slipped out of her and even with him just laying against her rubbing his cock up and down her swollen pussy, she continued to moan and shake until finally she pushed him away and lay there, totally ******* for us both! I don't think anything on her moved except her chest with each breath.

She looked beautiful, her whole crotch was glistening wet and with her legs spread, her pussy gaped with this incredible just-fucked look. I was a bit taken for a second with how she was just lying there so totally visible without a care. He lay on his side next to her and again, making me feel wonderful about giving her to him, he ran his hands lovingly across her body in such a way that with her eyes closed, she reached for his arm and pulled him around herself like he was a warm blanket on a cold night.

I don't think Paul noticed I'd been jerking off and before he did so I slid up my pants and as I watched the 2 love-birds now truly share an intimate post-fuck moment I again felt like a 3rd wheel so I got off the bed quietly and slowly left the room. I wanted to stay but I also knew she'd want this time to be alone with him before he left. I will say that I thought very fondly about the possibility of him staying one Saturday night and my re-joining them after sex in bed with them to feel her next to me and enjoy a cuckold moment watching TV with them - I know that if I felt like I do after Paul leaves, that lying there next to her knowing she's just had sex with him and that her pussy is full of his cum, that I would totally get off on that feeling. I'm not sure that I'll ever be comfortable masturbating while Paul is there but if that situation were to happen I may finally give in and shed my inhibition.

And again, as with the past few weeks, after hearing noises, commotion and the water in the bathroom, once again Paul emerged dressed and came downstairs. It was a little awkward at first but I joked with him "finally done up there eh?" which made him laugh and relax and he said with an embarassed sounding "yeah". I took the high road and told him not to worry about it and that I knew Sue was enjoying herself. He again asked me "you're really okay with this?" to which I told him that I was very turned on about going up to be with her after he left. I'm sure he understood that to mean I was going to go have sex with her but I actually wasn't sure what she was going to want. He smiled and said it's crazy but that if I'm okay with it that he'll just get used to it and then he joked back "she is really incredible in bed" to which I just said "I know". We talked a bit more about rootin' for the Giants and we both laughed at the Jets having one more day to practice losing with the Buffalo game delayed till tonight. But to be honest, after a few minutes of bs-ing I think he knew I was anxious for him to leave. We wished each other a Happy Thanksgiving after which I bounded up to the bedroom.

I swear there are moments when I look at Sue and I just melt and fall in love with her all over again. Seeing her lying all cozy beneath the blankets in our bed was so erotic. I lay on top of the covers for a moment to tease myself more than anything knowing she lay naked underneath the blankets. I kissed her and her lips seemed swollen, no doubt from kissing him or sucking his cock. I could feel how warm she felt through the blankets and I stripped off my clothes and crawled in beside her. When I pulled the blanket out for me I could smell sex - the smell of her sweetness and the obvious smell of his cum permeated the air in our bed. Again, as I said above, lying there next to her, feeling how she felt and knowing less than an hour before she'd been fucking him, it was such a turn on.

"I saw you before" and when I asked "what" she said "I saw you jerking off before". I told her I was horny and still was. She looked at me and asked me "I know you're horny baby but can you maybe wait till tomorrow?". Again it was this loving voice that just got to me. How could I say no. How could I possibly tell her that I had to have her, that I had to spoil the feeling she had right then all aglow from Paul and just push myself onto her. She turned to me and said "I know you're turned on baby, would you want to take care of it yourself?". She didn't need me to answer her as I think my right hand instinctively went to my already hard cock. She turned towards me and slid the covers down so she could watch. As I started to stroke my cock she told me how wonderful she'd felt and how she loved fucking Paul. I was so on the edge after hours of being so horny that when she started to ask me "did you see me finally really cum with him" that my answer was a grunt and a huge stream of cum that squirted all over my stomach and even up to my chin. The sexy moan she let out as I came was just intense to hear from her.

So - what I am quickly realizing today is that we aren't having sex twice a week now and haven't for a while now, we seem to be down to just once a week on Sunday night and maybe if I'm lucky on a Monday or a Tuesday. So a part of me feels like I could shed tear and yet another part of me is wickedly turned on that instead of 11 or 12 more times with her, that perhaps it might be as few as 5 or 6 more times. My cock is hard thinking about it but I suspect the reality will be equally trying on me.

Harry, unless he's a great actor, I don't think they're the same guy, I'm not sure how he could act and be the way he is with her and I if he'd shared all of this already with her in the past, plus I don't think she'd at all deceive me in this way.

However, what I am enjoying reading is your recapping of my feelings and such and how I felt much this same way about her and Robert. So for me you are reinforcing that what I"m feeling and what we're going through is just my way of figuring out how to learn to accept what I want with her.

Gotta run - 4:30pm conference call. Always the shortest weeks have the most work in them.

Harry,
Just a few reasons why I don't think Paul & Robert are the same guy. Robert was supposed to be 38 when he was seeing Sue. He would be 39 or 40 at the most by now. I don't think it has ever been stated how old Paul is, but he has talked about having kids go through College. I think that would make him late 40's early 50's.

The descriptions we have gotten about their cocks is quite different. Robert was about 1" longer than Steve and about the same thickness.
Paul is a little shorter than Steve and slimmer, but with a huge head.

And finally, what would be the point for Sue to deceive Steve about Paul's true Identity? If she had a chance to pick back up with Robert great, why hide it? And why would Robert change his mind about not wanting to meet Steve.

That leads me to a question. I wonder if Steve knew were Robert lived? He has been to Paul's place. If I were in Steve's shoes I would have wanted to drive past Robert's place just to see Sue's car parked out front. I would have wanted to know that my wife was in there getting fucked silly.

Rick - I probably could have followed her or figured out where Robert lived in a number of ways but I didn't.
I am still of mixed feelings on whether all of this was easier not knowing Robert personally.

I have not asked Paul and I do not remember what she said but I would put him in his mid-40's.
Yes, he has 2 kids who are out of college for several years now and according to Sue are on their own living elsewhere.

It's funny because as I've said, Paul's not an aggressive or dominant kind of guy, at least not that I've seen - and making me laugh that it fits his being an accountant. I never thought about it but going back, Don was a sales/vendor rep if I remembered, that's an outgoing kind of job so it kind of fit that was his persona. I never would have thought of an accountant as being aggressive in that way, but very methodical does seem to fit. Plus he seems very focused on Sue which does make me feel good about him.

Steve,
I thought Sue might have told you were Robert lived just for Safety reasons when she first started seeing him.

Steve -- You are Sue have clearly taken the adventures with Paul to the next level and it would seem that Paul is getting a much better idea of what you and Sue are seeking overall. If you ever have that talk with Paul that Sue suggest some time back I would venture to bet that he would be open to it. Thank you for your continued sharing of your experiences, I must say that it was amazing to read.

Rick - to be honest, she probably did give me his address, but once I felt comfortable that she wasn't "in danger", it was easier to let go.

Squirming - yes, things are developing with Paul but as Sue said to me, she doesn't want to push things along any faster than they are happening on their own. She's made it well known to me that she is developing more feelings for Paul, that she likes spending time with him even when they're not having sex and she emphasized that it IS making the sex a lot better for her. While it sounds like it should be an easy conversation with him at times, it's something that still feels awkward. I am going towards telling him about it as part of maybe some discussion around Christmas gifts. I can see it happening that way and I can tell him that I was going to do or rather give it to her as a present, that she'll just be bare with him. He'll probably ask "really?" and maybe it'll be easy to say it's something I want to give her and that I want her to have. But it always sounds easy in my head

The thing I will say is that at times I still hear some reluctance in her voice. A bit of forlorn-ness if you will at times. Like late last night as we got ready for bed she was staring at me as I got undressed and when I noticed I let her see me naked for a little longer and she commented something about "... going to miss him..." referring to my cock as I pulled up my boxers. Maybe she said it to make me feel good or something like that but it sounded honest which, in a way, made me feel good too. I suppose it's maybe similar to the feeling I get looking at her at times knowing what I am relinquishing.

She is going to see him this afternoon but says she won't be there late (ha ha). She kissed me before she left. She also told me that Paul is going to be away for most of the long-weekend, going to his daughter's or something like that and that he won't be back till the weekend so after she comes home tonight we'll be back to vanilla for a few days. I suppose I should add one more thought. I asked her why she's never modeling or taking the time to pick out something sexy to bring with her. I was taken off guard and quite surprised when she giggled and said that she'd long left the ones he liked the best over at his place already - and she pointed out that several items of her lingerie weren't in her drawer any more including that leopard camisole and the very lacy and very sheer panty and bra-set she had shown me. She giggled and said that she hardly wears them when she's at his place as she again told me that she finds herself much more comfortable in just one of his dress-shirts.

Steve sounds very positive, I know what you mean by developing on its own. My wife references it as naturally organic which is what she prefers. It in opinion is very good for the three of you that Sue also enjoys spending time with Paul outside of the bedroom also. If I am understanding what I have read, they (Sue and Paul) are seemly becoming more of a true couple not simply friends with benefits with the occasional sex.

Steve,
I'm not sure I share the generally buoyant comments coming at you lately. It seems to me that a number of things you have revealed over the past few weeks have turned Sue affair into a somewhat darker and much more dangerous thing than it first appeared. Your admissions of masturbating to the extent you do at a time when Sue could perhaps want more from you if it was more available means that she knows that she is actually not your primary source of sexual pleasure by volume at least. I'm sure that has an impact, however minor you believe it to be, on her sense of sexual attractiveness and may of itself contribute to her looks of forlorn-ness. Perhaps she has been missing 'him' for longer than you really believe. Her seeking out of new lovers in a more open and even dominant fashion seems to parallel your ******** and makes me believe there may indeed be a link. She may still love you dearly but the danger is she may increasingly believe you can no longer be, or want to be, the man she married, the man who truly sees her as your primary sexual outlet, the man who if she asked, would give up or reduce his masturbation so that his total sexual energy could be focused on her. I pose this last extreme, not because I think you should follow it but because I think you should consider if you even could and what it could mean to you both after Paul has left the scene. Sue is in the throes of new love, or more likely new lust but still her body craves multiple orgasms and multiple nights of them. Far more than you seemed to be providing after Robert left the scene. I'm sure many will believe I have misinterpreted the general feel of what you have been saying of late. I just wonder how wrong you think I am, indeed whether this risk is part of the appeal to you.

From my view, the key thing is always communication communication communication....., When a person starts to shut down or starts wanting to keep secrets then Big Red Flag! Sue to this point is open and shares a lot with Steve and shows love for him.

The danger I have seen with other couples is rather the man may loose sight of his male role in life somewhat as generally I believe ladies are better equipped to handle emotions cause they like to talk more and have better support systems in general more of the time. What some ladies like to see at sometime is the male factor so I believe it might be a good plan to schedule some vacation at different time points during 2015 now before you two get swept into this journey to get back in touch with each other.

This would be a wise course of action and provide respite to ensure a more safe passage.

One more thought point

With Sue communicating to Steve that she will see him no less a man moving to Beta I believe this is more coached than Sue's own organic thoughts. Perhaps some advise from current or past online "friends"? Possibly the ole "Honey Monster" referencing far rearview mirror.

Steve please take these "thoughts" into your calculus. (Nerd joke) However the definition, is the mathematical study of change, so fitting.

With this Thanks Giving remember what you have and take prudent steps along this "new journey" with Sue.

Journey forward in step together wisely..........

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread