New Direction For 2017?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Thanks for the update Steve. I wonder if Sue shared her thoughts more on Paul's decision to cancel their plans in favour of his golf again. Does she see it as more of the same or partly a reaction to her course correction of time / sex with him. Has her previous investment of emotional closeness been affected?

I don't think she's thinking that way but I do think her decision to pull back from him a bit may have influenced him regarding putting golf above sex with her. My own thinking and I haven't asked this is that she may have more easily pulled herself back than he can/is.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, dutch12, Wannabe93066 and 2 others
Steve, you are probably right about Paul's feelings. After all, he keeps telling her that she has ruined him for other women.

Well, yesterday was interesting, not because of last night but earlier.
After dinner last night I told Sue I was going over to CVS/Walgreens as we needed a few things.
She, very nonchalantly said "you should pick up some more condoms" I didn't say anything in return, just thoughts to myself at how comfortable this all feels now. Standing in the aisle at CVS I did take a little time to look at the other selections - but overall as I picked up the Trojan ultra-thins and put them into the basket I was carrying I got a huge hard-on. I told Sue about it later last night and she giggled and told me again how nice it feels between us to have found a good place and she teased that I can " start getting horny for me" tonight while she's over at Pauls. While I was masturbating with her she asked me if she could spend the night there sometime and she said that she thought a mid-week night would be better than a weekend night. I groaned back that I thought it would be okay but maybe not with it being a regular thing.

Reactions: Susan's Slave, SquirmingSub and dutch12
IMG_1371.PNG Good choice stallion. (Just curious, this brand is unknown in my country). Enjoy!

Thanks for posting the picture of Sue's hot pussy!

Well I'm going to go fend for some dinner here. Yes, that's them Dutch. We talked about these vs. thicker ones and she understands that it's so much mental for me that just knowing the layer of latex (or whatever these are) is there is what seems to do it for me.

It's actually quite interesting to feel a change in dynamics between us now. She is much more open about "our thing" in terms of teasing me about it but making it part of what seems to be becoming our new norm. I was chatting earlier online and it's become easier for me to express my feelings and apparent needs now. And the more open it feels between us, the more arousing/intense it is. That's what I meant by how it felt buying more condoms last night. All I know is even after cumming all over myself last night that tonight - knowing she's with him right now and that I'll be having my time with her again this Sunday - I feel like I'm in nirvana.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and dutch12
Sue up to her old tricks of escalating things again while you are masturbation. The overnight is an interesting one. I mean, why if all she is interested in is the sex? Second chance in the morning? Too tired to come home at night? Maybe acceptable, but if the tender moments after making love become a method of maintaining emotional closeness at previous levels then it becomes a danger signal. I think you need to quietly find out why.
The condom issue still baffles me. I can see your side as a gesture of beta and denial (something you said you are trying to reduce) but it's there. I have never and still can't see Sue's side. I did previously see it as her finding it easy to be the Alpha to your beta previously but now, she still says her best sex is without them so it truly makes no sense for her to maintain the 100% usage of them with you. I guess some things just are.

Well, I know that part of it is that she knows it turns me on. But it's also been a thing of hers for a long time that she's enjoyed it when I haven't cum in her - my thinking is that if things ended with Paul that she'd reconsider. And while I've wanted to pull back from the extreme, I have not lost the beta desires - actually I've sort of felt them sharpen around the condom usage between us and I know she understands that too. Not sure if that explained it any better.

Steve, it is what it is for both of you, and if it really works then I guess that's enough. I believed for a long time that Sue was taking advantage of you a little. There may be a fine line between simple dominance and advantage. I suppose I just thought she'd crossed it.

Did you have a thought about the reason behind her overnight wants ?

Reactions: dutch12
Well, so far she is keeping her word regarding sex with me and enjoying it! This past Sunday was no exception and was amplified by her not seeing Paul either. We have continued to talk about how we both seem to be more at ease with this less frequent but scheduled schedule for sex between us. I told her that it was working for me very well and she giggled that she could tell! She admitted to me that since my pullback from the extreme denial desires, that she's found it helpful to let herself focus on enjoying me every other week and has found it interesting in sharing with Paul too about how it seems to work for us both. Paul is still surprised at our continued use of condoms but like Sue, he seems to say that it's nothing too weird if it's what we both want and what turns us both on.

I did ask about the overnight and she reminded me that she'd always said she wanted to have that with him and she admitted that she does truly like making-love with him and enjoying the time afterwards and "feeling like his" and she asked me if that still turned me on - which was a rhetorical question because she knew my answer was yes. We talked for a little while and she again assured me that now that we are back to enjoying each other, that her time with him seemed to return to being more physical at least in terms of how she feels about it. As we talked she eventually said that cumming with me again (or as she said "truly cumming") had taken some of the emotional edge (my words) off of what she was feeling with Paul. And she then teased me mercilessly about "getting that condom on and finding out" what she was feeling with him.

I don't know who is still reading my posts here other than Peak - but I wanted to end this post with some things that I shared in a chatroom. the conversation was with a lovely woman named Jennifer - and yes, by her answers and perspectives, it was obvious she was a woman. The subject was how she felt about sex with a man with and without a condom. At first she admitted that it was very erotic to go bare with a man and to let him cum inside her - and she admitted to it being far more of a mental thing to her in accepting and wanting his cum in her - than it was from a pleasure or a sexual fulfillment aspect. I mentioned that my wife will often experience more intense climaxes with Paul after he cums in her, something she doesn't share with me because of condoms. She said that to her, it is nice and enjoyable and she too admitted to "feeling more" but she said that it was mainly physical and not anything else to her. In the ensuing discussion she said to me that for a woman - it is more the act of spreading her legs and allowing another man into her than whether he is bare or not. As we chatted for just a few more minutes, I asked her if she thought it was mainly a guy thing about how I (we?) feel about that as a big part about sex. She said that she understands that it is significant for a guy but that the intensity of the jealousy or other feelings about it - at least she thinks - are misplaced and that it's not the end when he cums in her that is significant - that it is the beginning when she accepts that she wants him. She admitted that my arousal at giving that up is significant for me and she said much of what Sue has said, that she thinks its beautiful that I would give that up and that it's very sexy too, but much of that she said is in my head. Which sort of aligns with what Sue has said that there's nothing weird about it, etc.

Sorry about rambling there but it was rare for me to get another female perspective. It was nice to hear that she found it sexy and would find it equally arousing if her own husband wanted to do that with her. It made me feel good about things if nothing else.

Gotta run.

Reactions: Susan's Slave, Wannabe93066, artman and 2 others
Steve,

It is good to see you more more now and that you and Sue have found a good spot.

SoonToBe said:
Well, so far she is keeping her word regarding sex with me and enjoying it! This past Sunday was no exception and was amplified by her not seeing Paul either. We have continued to talk about how we both seem to be more at ease with this less frequent but scheduled schedule for sex between us. I told her that it was working for me very well and she giggled that she could tell! She admitted to me that since my pullback from the extreme denial desires, that she's found it helpful to let herself focus on enjoying me every other week and has found it interesting in sharing with Paul too about how it seems to work for us both. Paul is still surprised at our continued use of condoms but like Sue, he seems to say that it's nothing too weird if it's what we both want and what turns us both on.

I did ask about the overnight and she reminded me that she'd always said she wanted to have that with him and she admitted that she does truly like making-love with him and enjoying the time afterwards and "feeling like his" and she asked me if that still turned me on - which was a rhetorical question because she knew my answer was yes. We talked for a little while and she again assured me that now that we are back to enjoying each other, that her time with him seemed to return to being more physical at least in terms of how she feels about it. As we talked she eventually said that cumming with me again (or as she said "truly cumming") had taken some of the emotional edge (my words) off of what she was feeling with Paul. And she then teased me mercilessly about "getting that condom on and finding out" what she was feeling with him.

I don't know who is still reading my posts here other than Peak - but I wanted to end this post with some things that I shared in a chatroom. the conversation was with a lovely woman named Jennifer - and yes, by her answers and perspectives, it was obvious she was a woman. The subject was how she felt about sex with a man with and without a condom. At first she admitted that it was very erotic to go bare with a man and to let him cum inside her - and she admitted to it being far more of a mental thing to her in accepting and wanting his cum in her - than it was from a pleasure or a sexual fulfillment aspect. I mentioned that my wife will often experience more intense climaxes with Paul after he cums in her, something she doesn't share with me because of condoms. She said that to her, it is nice and enjoyable and she too admitted to "feeling more" but she said that it was mainly physical and not anything else to her. In the ensuing discussion she said to me that for a woman - it is more the act of spreading her legs and allowing another man into her than whether he is bare or not. As we chatted for just a few more minutes, I asked her if she thought it was mainly a guy thing about how I (we?) feel about that as a big part about sex. She said that she understands that it is significant for a guy but that the intensity of the jealousy or other feelings about it - at least she thinks - are misplaced and that it's not the end when he cums in her that is significant - that it is the beginning when she accepts that she wants him. She admitted that my arousal at giving that up is significant for me and she said much of what Sue has said, that she thinks its beautiful that I would give that up and that it's very sexy too, but much of that she said is in my head. Which sort of aligns with what Sue has said that there's nothing weird about it, etc.

Sorry about rambling there but it was rare for me to get another female perspective. It was nice to hear that she found it sexy and would find it equally arousing if her own husband wanted to do that with her. It made me feel good about things if nothing else.

Gotta run.
Steve - I think the stats answers your question about whether anyone is actually reading/following you. Your postings are fascinating and you should not be adding to any angst you may be harbouring to think otherwise.

Reactions: Windjammer78, SquirmingSub and dutch12
Thanks for the update and insights from your chat with Jennifer. I check for your updates every day, multiple times. So it is not just Peak reading your posts. Keep on enjoying your journey.

Steve, like many I think, I am still reading but not commenting alot. You admitted more than once that you don't read the replies to your posts here, so it makes it a bit of a fools errand to offer feedback. Just count me in the silent majority who check in from time to time to catch up.

STB: Another of your silent majority, checking your thread several times a day, trying to guess when you might grace us with your latest activities. So good to hear that you, Sue and Paul are working out your relationship, and everybody appears to be happy.

There you go Steve. An answer, but is it what you wanted to hear? Jax, I understand your view but if everyone followed your logic then no one would respond and I'm sure STB would move on fairly quickly. All posters need feedback, even negative sometimes. It's the oxygen of these threads. And I'm sure Steve does read most of what is posted, even if a response isn't always there.

SoonToBe said:
I don't know who is still reading my posts here other than Peak -

I'm reading your posts here and will continue.
WJ

agreed with the silent supporters.

Still reading, but not really commenting now that you seem to have found a more balanced approach

Steve,
I just want to assure you that I'm still following your post, and have been for several years. I usually check in at least once a day to see if you've posted any updates. I think I first started following you when Sue was seeing Brad. At that time I went back to the beginning of your post to see how this all started when Sue went to Boston for "training".

I don't post very often because I'm a "wannabe" and don't have the experience to give advise, or to speculate like some of your frequent posters do. But I am here following, I think there probably are a lot more like me.

I've got say that I'm somewhat jealous of the cuckold lifestyle that you and Sue share. There is no doubt in my mind that Sue loves you very much, but she understands how to make your sex life the most exciting thing I can imagine.

Rick

Last edited:
Reactions: SquirmingSub, Windjammer78, dutch12 and 1 other person