New Direction For 2017?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
So - Sue is literally running out to see her mom either every day or every other day leaving her exhausted in between. Even last night, as with the past few Wednesday nights, her energy-level was markedly lower - but by the end she had perked up a bit and teased me till I came for her.

We have talked a bit about things. She wants to resume seeing Paul but admits that right now her heart isn't in it. I told her she needs to talk to him and make him understand how trying everything is on her and that she should probably have sex with him once a week or so if she was up to it. But even she admits that this is a low-point sexually for her right now.

I will say that I am enjoying the change in things right now. I haven't really realized it before but her sexual appetite, while somewhat tamped down right now, has grown enormously. I say that because she's intimated that she wants sex with me again - last night as I came she murmured that she "wanted that" which is not what she'd been saying in the past as we all know. While she may think she's at a low-point, the sex with me continues to be far more intense and physical than I've been used to with her including her taking the lead many times and asking me to get on my back so she can "ride me". I'm now realizing how much of this energy has been focused on Paul in the recent past. I'd be lying if it didn't turn me on a bit.

Steve, I've been there with my wife having to give up her (our) life to look after her ailing frail parents. It's extremely wearying but it will pass and all focus will come back to where it needs to be, I can vouch for that. As for the present situation I can only add that it is right that Paul is having to take a back seat and made to realise that it is not all about him. I am so pleased to hear that you are more the centre of Sue's sexual needs right now; just enjoy it while it lasts.

Ha. The Law of Unintended Consequences strikes again. It worked in your favour this time though. I almost feel sorry for Paul. It seems you have only recently seen the full power of Sue's current sexual power and need. Paul had helped create it and certainly knows it more intimately than yourself at the moment so for him to have this denied - even for a good reason, is tough to bear. To have it dangled then removed last week after so long apart doubly so.

Never mind, the flip side has revealed it to you and allowed to think about what you are potentially denying Sue if Paul was not around. It will be interesting to see how this updated knowledge shapes your own choices going forwards.

In the meantime, I suspect there will be much pain and sorrow as her mother's illness works through. My best wishes to you both as you support each other here.

Peak - yes - it's been a bit of an eye opener. I've known that she had been enjoying sex with him more and more and as I said - truly experiencing some of what Paul has been enjoying with her is, shall we say, "eye opening". What I think surprises me most is just how sexual she has become given how she was Paul and I - obviously enjoying our bi-weekly Sunday's - in addition to what I now know she has with him.

Had a bit of time with the girls out for mani-pedi's - Sue and our daughter who is home till tomorrow evening after dinner.

We have a long weekend and she asked me if I would be okay with her seeing Paul after our daughter leaves, either Sunday evening or sometime on Monday or Tuesday. In talking further I shared my surprise and enjoyment at receiving some of the sex that she's obviously been having with Paul and she smiled and encouraged me to tell her more. It led to a bit of a longer discussion in bed last night - with a surprise ending - but it was the talk that led there that was quite revealing.

Quite simply, she misses fucking him. She'd actually said she'd felt punished herself when she got annoyed with him and admitted that even with my resumption with her, that she said honestly that she missed him fucking her. I told her I was curious and wanted to hear her tell me (what I already knew) and I encouraged her. She said that he fucks her differently than I do. She made it a point to say that she cums just as much with me but that she felt more afterwards from him. I pushed her and she told me, in quite explicit terms, that her pussy feels more "used" afterwards and that "he cums a lot more than you do baby, you know that...." and she said that it makes a difference to her, especially when he will almost always fuck her more than once and that "he cums again like that". She held little back and told me how the shape of his cock also felt "amazing" inside her and how he knows how to make her really cum hard. At the end of her little moment she looked at me and said "sorry" and that she just let it all out.

We hadn't talked like this in a while, as I said, she hasn't been really focused on Wednesdays so maybe this was making up for it. Clarity at 1am - go figure. But we were both obviously in the mood to talk and I told her that I loved getting to cum in her again and she giggled and said she could tell and even added that I seem to cum a lot more than I used to and giggled when she said that "maybe there is something to do with the whole competition thing". She looked at me and asked if I missed "you know, not having that?" and I kissed her and I told her honestly that while I do love having "regular sex" with her, that I also missed being denied. She smiled and said that it's something we can work on and that "I may not be so generous in the future". I could tell she was being honest and I told her that I loved knowing how she felt about sex with Paul and that I didn't mind knowing she still wanted him as much as she had.

She hugged and kissed me in a way that only a husband and wife can share. I told her that I liked knowing what kind of sex she was really having with him and how she felt about it and I told her that I had loved being denied by her for as long as she did it. She asked me how it felt to feel again what I hadn't had for so long and I told her honestly that it turned me on incredibly and that not only did her pussy feel better than any hand, mouth or condom could ever feel, that I was also comfortable telling her that I loved that he had cum so much in her for so long. I think she almost had a tear in her eye as she hugged me and told me that she hadn't realized just how it made her feel to be with him so much and she almost whispered that it made her feel very aware of herself sexually and what aroused her.

I can't explain the way it feels to be as close to her as we were last night and to know we both felt the same way about things. I know this wasn't her goal long ago nor was it mine necessarily but the thing that makes me feel good about it all is that we seem to have both morphed to find enjoyment in the same things. But then that's happened along the way too so I shouldn't be surprised.

Towards the end of our discussion, we had moved closer and had stayed that way, such that her pussy was resting agianst the outside of my thigh near my hip and I could feel the warmth through her panties. I had slid my hand downward as we talked openly about her pussy being filled by Paul and she moved back and let me feel her bare skin and then the top of her pussy. By the end of our talk she was near orgasm from the flat part of my hand just below the finger from grinding and rubbing against her now firm clit, but also from my fingers tracing the length of her pussy lips from bottom to top on both sides. Each tiem I'd push them further apart and rub my fingers more and more towards the inside edge of her swollen pussy lips. A few strokes later and they were just grazing across the edge of her now gaping vaginal opening and at the bottom I could feel and spread the wetness all around her hole up the inner sides of her lips up to her clit where she moaned louder and louder each time.

This went on for a few more minutes until she realized she needed to be more quiet and not raise the attention of our daughter who was still watching TV downstairs. No, instead she removed my hand and fingers from her pussy and stood up. In the dim light I could see her slip off her panties and then she leaned over and pulled down my boxers. I was surprised she wanted to fuck at 1:00am - and was then surprised again when she lay on the bed next to me in a 69 position and looked back at me and she just said "make me cum while I do you" and with that she sucked my cock into her mouth. I leaned forward and began licking her wet and slick pussy - stopping to marvel at the feeling of pushing my tongue deeper into her and tasting just how sweet her lubrication is. Of course having her eagerly sucking at my cock was detracting from my focus, but nevertheless - once I began to penetrate her with my fingers as I licked and sucked at her clit - she again began to moan which she quieted by sucking my cock back into her mouth. I even told her that her moaning felt like a mini-vibrator which made her thrust her hips upwards as if she was trying to fuck more of my fingers into her.

She didn't have to exert that much energy as I planned on enjoying the opportunity to play with her and I knelt on one side of her so I could lean over sort of sideways and be right up close to her pussy as she lay back on the bed for me. It's been a long time since she'd let me just play and I marveled at wetting my fingers and parting and playing with her labia and then revaling her now very firm clitoris and being able to make her moan and squeal at how I would touch or touch around it! I gently licked all the way up her spreadness and she seemed to shiver as I made sure she could feel my tongue penetrate her. I looked at her when I pulled away a moment later and I found the focus to tell her that I loved knowing "he'd been in you there". When I pulled away from her, it seemed to let her resume focusing on my blowjob and indeed a few moments later when I wanted to play more iwth her - she pushed my hand away and whispered "I'll be there with you" and as she sucked my cock even more intensely, I realized she wanted to masturbate herself. I came first as she seemed quite intent on that and just as I felt her mouth suck the cum out of me - I felt movement next to me and as I let the last of my load go in her mouth I felt and watched her fuck the heck out of her pussy with one hand as her thumb seemed to destroy her clit and her other hand go to her breasts and twist and pull her nipples. I felt her start to tremble and basically felt her just forget about my cock as her eyes closed and some of my cum drooled out of her mouth as she moaned loudly as she took care of herself.

Reactions: Wannabe93066, Windjammer78, artman and 5 others
It seems that Paul is easing back into the picture. Has he served his time since his outburst or can Sue not quite live without him? This will of course, as you say, also start again a greater denial of you from her pussy. The nature of which it seems has yet to be discussed or developed. I'm sure Sue's priorities are probably still with her mother though at this stage so all may not be revealed for some time to come. I just hope Sue's reconnection with Paul this week goes smoothly. It would amusing but unfortunate if fate intervened yet again with them and denied him further at the last minute. I'm starting to see it a bit like Lucy and Charlie Brown with the football...

Well, she is finally seeing him again this afternoon/evening. Last night while enjoying ourselves in bed she told me of her plans (we'd talked earlier) and enjoyed teasing me and telling me how much she was looking forward to seeing him. She asked me if I was okay hearing that and as I'd already shared here - I told her honestly that I knew she "needed" to see him and that I understood. In our talks she shared that while she can totally "get off" with me - that she feels different with Paul and she admitted to wanting to have sex with him. I told her at one point that it turned me on that she was wet and turned on about seeing him.

Reactions: Wannabe93066
The reality of Paul's personality previously revealed may be part of the reason he remains single or at least not in a loving relationship. I'm sure that Sue can blank this out with sheer carnal desire for a while but it may be after that it resurfaces over some issue or she simply remembers. Paul can't put that genie back in the bottle and I suspect it hasn't done disturbing the balance in Sue's relationship and in turn yours. We'll see I suppose.

Peak - you may be right, I have suspected that her playing second fiddle to his golf game is also annoying her more now than in the past. But as you said, carnal desires outrank that and she came home a bit later than expected last night which brought our daughter (who was home for a change) to say how "having a glass of wine out after work sure makes you happy" when she came down to the kitchen a little while after Sue came home. I had to keep myself from laughing out loud while Sue tried to stay in character and she gave our daughter a little lecture about drinking and driving, lol.

But in the bedroom last night she continued what she'd started to tell and share with me before our daughter interrupted us. She had been telling me how she hadn't realized how much she missed being with him - and yes, she said a few things to him about his attitude too. She said she hoped I knew that she was going to want things to move back towards where they had been. I told her that I had thought that was coming and that while I was going to surely miss "feeling her", I was honest and I told her that I still had my same desires and if anything, the short break of having her bare had in some ways, only reinforced my desire for us to resume. She seemed relieved by what I'd said and she shared that she was quite sore and raw "down there". I started to say something when she told me it was okay and that aside of the slight discomfort, she told me that she had missed feeling that way - and as we were lying there in bed watching TV she told me that I didn't leave her feeling that way most of the time to which I answered that I could if she wanted me to. She took my hand and said that she knew that and she kissed me and said she loved me and then said something that she hoped I was okay and open to hearing - and she said that she would rather it be him than me right now. I think she was almost upset that she had to tell me that - just how she seemed to sound and express herself. I held her hand and I told her I understood and that I was sure that I would be okay after a short period of adjustment. She giggled and said that she felt "out of practice" when she was with him and that she'd forgotten just how horny and eager he could be with her.

She asked me if I thought she was some horrible person for wanting this again, after where we'd been for the past few weeks and before I could say all of what I was going to say, as I said "it's okay, you're not horrible.... you're beautiful...." I was going to continue and she said out of the blue that she feels "so slutty" saying she enjoyed how she felt. I looked at her and held her hands and I told her that she was a beautiful and incredibly sexy person and that I loved that she could tell me how she felt. She began to smile a bit and I told her that she wasn't only out of practice in the bedroom but also with me and I looked at her and I put her hand on my hard cock (which she hadn't really realized under the covers) and I told her "that's from me thinking about your pussy aching from Paul". She pulled me to her and hugged and kissed me and then while still almost kissing me she said "I love you so much". She said softly "I can't believe how you are about all this" and I just looked at her and I said "and I can't help that it turns me on and I don't want to hide that from you".

I know it's crazy but that is a moment when I have no doubt about our love for each other or our need for each other.

Reactions: Wannabe93066 and dutch12
Very hot stuff..the events of the past few months have certainly revealed the strength of your marriage.

I think your daughter knows more than you think.

It's clear that although Sue may have liked playing the Dom for a while, that you are not naturally a submissive. Over the last two years you have been uneasy at times when Sue has '******' things with you, but fine when suggesting sometimes greater things yourself. Right now you are okay with Sue's plans because you are suggesting the same and perhaps more yourself. It's clear you like to maintain the veneer of control which is probably why the merest suggestion that Paul has any real control is so sensitive. You're obviously both pushing against different sides of the revolving door at the moment which is why it's spinning so easily. Have fun.

STB
great update of new events to come.?

SoonToBe said:
...... She seemed relieved by what I'd said and she shared that she was quite sore and raw "down there". I started to say something when she told me it was okay and that aside of the slight discomfort, she told me that she had missed feeling that way - and as we were lying there in bed watching TV she told me that I didn't leave her feeling that way most of the time to which I answered that I could if she wanted me to.....

For me this is a big reason why wives have extra-marital sex and why "bulls" can take may liberties with the wife that the husband can't / doesn't / is scared want to ask about

A husband and wife have a long term relationship that (in most cases) will stop either of them pushing boundaries too far with their partners, a bull / lover on the other hand is a "temporary" relationship, he is probably not interested in stealing the wife away, he just wants sex with her. So if he wants to push things either by being a bit rougher than the husband or insisting on acts that the wife doesn't do with the husband then he's got much less to loose if the wife doesn't like it or refuses, likewise she will be willing to set wider boundaries with the "temporary" bull. After all how many times have we read about the lover taking the wife anally when it's denied to the husband?

So, here, Sue enjoys or is prepared to accept Paul making her "sore and raw", but doesn't want that from her husband and long term partner.

She is quite annoyed that he again told her to wait while he is playing golf again. I told her that the weather is just beautiful for golf and that she is acting like he did when she got annoyed at him - wanting to put herself ahead of what his priorities are. I know it made her think a bit and that's really been all we've talked about since her plans (hopes) to see him today were dashed this morning. Instead of seeing him, she's gone off to visit her mom at the nursing care center. She continues to simply "disappear" - each time Sue goes she comes back saying that there just seems to be less and less of her left and that while she still recognizes and will smile and talk a little, most of the time there is spent with Sue just holding her hand - as she describes it - watching her wither away. It may not be alzheimers but it is nonetheless as cruel a way to go.

We did talk a bit more last night and she came out and told me that if she is still seeing him at the end of the summer when we know our daughter will be at college and won't be home - that she told me that she intends to try to get Paul to, as she put it "want me more". I asked her if she was trying to make him more aggressive or dominant and she said yes, and then she added that if he doesn't, then she is going to. When I asked her what she meant she said that she was going to return to denying me more and perhaps more than that. I asked her after telling her not to take it the wrong way, but I asked her if she was perhaps tiring of Paul and was she thinking of someone else? At first she laughed at what I'd said and giggled that she doesn't think she'll ever tire of him - but then she took a more serious note and said that she didn't want to think past the fall and what she was thinking about and I just told her that was fine and that she has enough on her mind.

She talked again about Thursday night and she thanked me for understanding. I told her that it turned me on that her boyfriend had been rough with her and that her most intimate places were aching from him. She asked me if it turned me on to think about that and I told her it did. We had a glass or two of wine by then and the conversation was easy. It didn't hurt, actually it turned me on to hear her tell how good it felt to have gotten fucked by him and she giggled and said that it reminded her that she's a woman. I groaned out loud and she looked at me and asked me to tell her what I was thinking. As I've said, sometimes it's easy to just say it - so I told her - I told her that it made me very aroused and gave me a crazy feeling of satisfaction thinking that he leaves her feeling that way - and that knowing how he left her as she is sitting next to me or lying in bed - or, and I giggled, skiing in front of me - and I just said something like "knowing your pussy aches from him fucking you at those moments so turns me on". She turned to look at me and without me really knowing it, I was rubbing my cock which was now visibly hard through my pants. She leaned over towards me and pushed me back on the be as she got up on all 4's over me and kissed me. I knew she was moving around but was surprised, when as she still kissed me, she guided my hand into her panties and as she pulled back from me for a moment she said "rub me baby... just be gentle around the opening, it's still a little tender". And she guided my fingers to feel her pussy lips and with her one hand she guided mine. I knew what she wanted and I gently separated her lips and I gently ran my finger up the insides of them.

She was wet and in my head my brain said it was still Paul's cum (unlikely) and I proceeded to slowly finger her and slowly enter her. I could feel she was still swollen a bit - not the normal tender open softness inside. She pulled my fingers out and brought them up to my lips as she pulled back and said "wet them". I gave them a big lick and she guided them back. As I felt her wetness again she whispered softly "make me cum baby....". I was gentle at first but soon her hand joined mine and showed me how she wasn't as sore as I'd thought - and within just a few more minutes she knelt there leaning forward into the pillow next to me as I finger-fucked her until she shuddered into the pillow. I felt her pussy clench down several times - and when I felt the continual flood of wetness accompanying each contraction I knew she was near. Where she was swollen and tight a few minutes earlier, my 3 fingers were now swimming in her pussy and were quite wet as her body began to shake softly. she thrust back against my fingers as I felt her let go finally and indeed - her pussy spasmed several times until it squeezed down hard and a torrent of wetness came seeping out as it did.

I lay there with her lying across me breathing heavy trying to stroke my own cock. She raised her head a moment later with a dreamy look in her eye and kissed me and said "mmmm - thank you". A moment later she mustered strength to roll over away from me and get up on one elbow as she now watched me stroking my cock. She looked up at me and said that my cock looked awesome and that she loved watching me. I stroked faster and faster and she began to move up towards my head and lie next to me. She whispered in my ear that I should get used to not cumming in her again starting soon and she told me that she was going to start a countdown for me. I groaned back as she told me how she hoped Paul would "want me a lot more" once she can be available more and she teased me and giggled that "you know baby, I like being wet from him more than I am now". She obviously saw that turned me on by how my cock started throb and I swear I could feel pre-cum starting to ooze all over. She whispered in my ear "you are going to have to start using condoms again soon honey" which I just said "uh huh" and then I said in the heat of the moment that I "want that..... I want you to deny me that....". It just came out but she heard it and she hissed back "okay baby, but you know, one of these times we may not go back".

I started to grunt and she knew I was about to cum when she suddenly leaned forward and I felt her pull my hand away. And there was a long moment where my cock was just throbbing away. My immediate fear was that she was going to give me a ruined orgasm - but she'd never been into that before - and my fear was instantly vanquished when I felt her warm wet mouth engulf my cock. She cupped my balls and too maybe 2 or 3 deep sucks before I put my hand on the back of her head and her tongue coaxed me into orgasm. It felt like I came a quart and I knew what to expect when she pulled her mouth off of it a moment later I wasn't disappointed - I smiled as she moved up to me and we shared a kiss. We shared my cum as our tongues played with each other and I also knew a moment later that she would give it all to me. She smiled as she pulled back and I swallowed and gave her a final peck on her lips.

Okay - back outside - the gorgeous day is calling.

Reactions: Wannabe93066 and dutch12
Ha. Still wanting to be in control as Sue squeezes once more. Even when you don't know where she was thinking of going, you were still there singing, 'Bring it on,' much like the Black Knight in Monty Python's Life of Brian.

Having said that, she does know how to wrap the package up well and it seems your bareback days are not quite over yet but it's coming (or not as the case may be). Loving the updates. Thanks.

Reactions: dutch12
Would you like it to end with a ruined orgasm?

Hard to believe a week has gone by almost.

Last Sunday ended with us in bed as I had expected when her plans with Paul didn't happen. I thought she might have asked me to use a condom with her but instead, she insisted I have her bare and when we got to that point where she spread herself for me she teased that I should "enjoy it while it lasts" and she later teased/told me that she likes to "feel it" in her and when she's not with Paul, at least for right now, she wants me to contribute. It did make me laugh and I told her that it also was so erotic and that it reminded me, again, of times in our past - and I reminded her of the times we'd fuck after work and she'd go home oozing my cum. She teased me right back and reminded me "you weren't the only one to send me home that way back then you know....".

Her mom seems to have stabilized again, albeit one level further down to where she's really withdrawn and is becoming more immobile each day. So it didn't surprise me when she told me of her desire to see him on Thursday and even take an early afternoon from work. Our daughter is busy most evenings now as her boyfriend has finished a class or something, so she isn't much of an issue. I talked with Sue on Wednesday night when she told me she just wanted to watch and save herself and her horniness for Paul. She again thanked me for understanding and I told her it made me so horny that she wanted to go see him and literally "get fucked hard" by him. She gushed that she needed it and she described it as an escape from everything - kids being around, work being crazy, her mom being ill. She said that for a few hours she let all that go and only focused on one thing - and she blushed as she said that and said "well, not one thing but...." and I told her I thought it was hot that my wifey wanted to go let her boyfriend abuse her body for a while. Indeed I jerked off to quite a big climax as we talked more openly about her wanting to fuck him for a long time on Thursday. It was obvious that it turned me on.

A lot of what Sue and I have both read on the internet is that it's after you cum that you can tell how you really feel about everything. As I lay there and she starrted to play with my cum she looked up at me and asked me "does it still turn you on now... you know.... after all this..." and she picked up her finger and showed me the sticky goo bewteen it and my stomach. I looked at her and simply said "yes, so much". She came up and kissed me and she whispered that she loved that I really want this for her and for us. She turned to me as she continue to play with my cum and she said "you know I'm going to deny you more soon honey". and she looked up at me and said "are you going to be okay with that?" and when I nodded and said "yes" she looked at me and asked in the softest most loving voice "is that something you want us to go back to when summer is over?" and I nodded and said without any hesitation "yes".

When she returned home on Thursday night she was all aglow as I'd expected and in bed she shared a little of what they'd and he'd done including an explicit description of how his hands felt holding her open as she knelt at the edge of his bed. I told her that I was getting horny and she giggled about me "wanting it 2 nights in a row" and she asked if I wanted to masturbate again. When I nodded yes she giggled and said "you can have a little feel if you want to" and she held out the front of her panties and invited me to feel "gently!" as she admonished me when I guess I was a little too rough. She wouldn't take them off but I could feel how swollen she felt and when I went to feel between her lips she only let me for a moment before she pulled my hand out and said she was "too sensitive" and "too sore" and that she would just have to tell me instead as I jerked off. I was for a moment surprised at just how horny I was as I said an angst-ful "okay". I lay back and let her watch and she slid off her panties and said her pussy was "too hot" and she held them up and let me see the slimy looking crotch. She was up on one elbow and when she saw me look at them she whispered "the rest is still in me". I groaned out loud. She slid up next to me and teased me. She asked me if I liked knowing she'd been used earlier. My moaning and stroking gave her the answer each time she'd ask another question. She whispered that her "married pussy.... no.... " and she seemed to hiss knowing it would turn me on "... no... my married vagina.... that it's full of another mans cum....." and she kissed my ear gently. She whispered "he fucked me hard baby....." and then in soooo sexy of a whisper "... and we made passionate love.....". I can't remember much after that until I exploded a few moments later and she coooed "that's so nice honey.....".

She told me that they were moving back to every Thursday because of his golf-game. She teased me that means I'll be having her most Sundays now till September - and by the sounds of it - bare too!

Reactions: SquirmingSub, dutch12, Wannabe93066 and 3 others
@SoonToBe back to your best in your writing, conveying both the physical and the emotional side. Once again - Thanks!

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Steve, this hybrid submission seems to work best for you. It seems you will agree to almost anything provided Sue asks permission to do it first. Maybe you both have some time (before September) to develop the idea, but at this point, do you have any idea at all what, "you know I'm going to deny you more soon honey," actually entails?

I have to agree with Enigma by the way. Excellent update, something for everyone..

Reactions: dutch12 and Windjammer78
Peak - yes - we've talked and she's made it clear that once she can resume with Paul more than just once-a-week - that if he is up for it, that she wants to intensify things more - more between her and I and more between her and Paul. I already know that I will be returning to condom-use with her come September if not sooner. And she has also made it clear that if things escalate as she hopes with Paul, that I will very likely find myself completely cut-off sexually from her at some point.

We've both talked about it and I've told her clearly that when she wants it, that I will make sure I am ready and that I am also sure that based on how things have worked between us in the past, that when she is ready, I will probably be too. She immediately added that "it's just something I would like to experience again" regarding feeling intoxicated and in lust with him. I asked her if she might not be expecting too much from him and that he hasn't shown that sort of level of desire in the past - but she says she's been talking with him already and that they want to plan to go away for at least a few weekends where she feels that things will change. She also asked me if she could go away with him for a longer period of time, maybe 3-4 or even 5 days. I told her honestly that was hard for me, that after a few days, her absence seemed to get to me and not always in a good way. She asked me if it was a no outright and I told her honestly, that I could never tell her no and when she asked, I told her to wait till it was closer to when she was thinking about it to talk to me about it.

We only talked briefly but my mind is already racing at the thought of her ramping up our denial-play once again. Indeed, knowing I will likely again have her bare tonight is incredibly arousing for me - and I have to say that there is little else in this world more pleasurable than looking down on her as I am about to let go deep inside her and to feel her so intimately as I let go is amazing. Indeed - perhaps the only thing more amazing than that is staying hard(er) after I cum and enjoying fucking her deeply but gently until I get soft - the feeling of her full pussy is amazing.

But at the same time - it's going to sound crazy but I honestly do miss using condoms with her. It's a different kind of pleasure using them with her - one that has far more mental than physical aspects to it. Even now my cock is throbbing at typing this. Don't get me wrong, I love cumming in her - but at the same time - the feelings I get and the interaction between us when I put a condom on is something that I so miss. I love knowing that my act - while affecting just me physically - give me such intense thoughts. Seeing her lying spread beneath me right now - as I take her bare is wonderful - but the thoughts I have when I unwrap and pull the condom down into position - knowing I am literally giving her vagina up to him - it is an amazing feeling as a cuckold to want to feel that. A part of me is loving and almost longing for the day she tells me she no longer wants my semen in her again. For me - knowing she wants to give that up with me and only share it with Paul gets me rock hard just by typing it much less doing it for real. But the thought that it will continue to escalate to when we will come to a point where she'll ask that I no longer penetrate her - it's crazy to say it but I want to hear her say it because I know what it means and I know what it means she wants.

Until then - I"m happy to be the husband of a hotwife who's slick pussy feels amazingly wonderful all the time.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, dutch12, iome343 and 1 other person