New Direction For 2017?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Pleased to learn that things are getting back to 'normal'. Just hope as you move back to where you want to be that with fine days ahead Sue isn't going to be frustrated by the reality of becoming a Golfing Widow as Paul's attention focuses elsewhere. Just sayin'!

Personally I think that you're mad :D

But, hey, it takes all sorts to make the world go around, so enjoy what spins it for you

Well Steve, I suppose no one could have anticipated or wanted the events that have overwhelmed Sue and yourself over the last few weeks. I do think that in times of stress that Sue immediately reverted back to her default setting, and I’m glad that the default was you. I’m also glad that you didn’t seem to question either her need or your fetish in doing so. You now of course have irrefutable proof (if any was needed) of what Sue regards as the best sex and what she regards as putting her closest to her man is, and that does not involve condoms.

You also now know that Sue will revert back to their use to again separate you from Paul, to indulge your fantasies and to also show her control. None of which really do much for her sexual relationship with you. This weekend must therefore be a little bittersweet for you in that you probably want to use a condom even now, but yet you realise this may be your last chance for some time without. What a conflict. Sue will see it differently of course. To her it’s the end of something with you, not a beginning, and it’s the start of a reboot with Paul. It gives you a glimpse, if you can see it through the fog of your fetish, of the depth of desire that is being transferred from you to him next week.

The good thing is that you both have seen that the switch back to a different state can be made, and it can work. So you can play with it safely more often without worrying about some record of ‘time without’. I’m sure Sue will control these events but I do think it’s important that you play along when she does, no doubt on special days, holidays and the odd surprise times. You’re still playing with fire a little, but I do believe the last few weeks have shown you are now less likely to get burned.

Reactions: Enigma632
I hope to have more time later to post more but Paul is still here. It was my idea as she promised me that I could have one last time bare with her later this evening - she giggled when I told her that I would love to feel real "sloppy seconds" again and she said okay - so I"m wicked horny. He only got here a little while ago but he's not staying for dinner. I"m going back downstairs to hang around with them - or actually sneak down and see what I can see. She promised to let me watch and if I wanted, she said I could have her while he's still here - so I'm so horny about that.

Peak - yes - you're right - it's going to be a reset for all of us as she's told me now quite explicitly that "you've had me a lot now baby..." and that "it's going to be a while before you do again" and she asked me sincerely if it was what I wanted. I told her honestly that I did. She hugged me and she told me that she knew it wasn't easy to tell her that but that she loved knoiwng I could share and tell her how I truly felt.

More later or tomorrow.

Reactions: Wannabe93066
It's almost 7pm already and they're going at it one last time. I stayed and watched from the doorway for a little while before until I realized they were going to be at it for a while when she pushed him over onto my side of the bed and then climbed up onto him. I wished I'd been closer as I couldn't see from where I was but my god did she let out the most sensuous moan ever as she was saying out loud how she'd missed fucking him. I"m soooo horny now - I"m not even hungry for dinner - just dessert - her.

Reactions: Wannabe93066 and Susan's Slave
Hope it lived up to expectations Steve - for both of you.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Great that you have reconnected at an important time. Giving her the okay to go back to reserving her pussy for her alpha is a wonderful gift. Do you think its going to be the condom only with routine frequency or did she mean that you have gotten pussy, in general, a lot and that it will be more sporatic over the summer? Keep you guessing?

Well Steve, it's a bit later than Monday so your timing is now well adrift. Clearly something has gone wrong, perhaps family related. Let us know briefly when you can.

It turns out that it's realy a "New Direction". Steve says he doesn't read any comments. When he writes in his thread it's mostly short, promising "more later or tomorrow" but stays very silent.
Personal or family matters can be a reason, but to me it looks like a downward trend sharing his experiences with his
faithful followers. Sad, very sad.

Why be sad? I'm thinking that Steve has a life to live that doesn't revolve around posting to a forum where a bunch of virtual voyeurs and self-appointed pundits have nothing better to do than hang on his every word. Leave the guy alone and I'm sure when he has the time he will gratify your prurient interest.

Curt, get a grip. For the last ten years Steve has spent a good part of his life posting to a forum where a group of very disparate people have spent time following him. For the vast bulk of that time he did NOT want to be left alone. Far from it, he relished comments both positive and negative (within reason). It is the pattern this year which is out of synch and was before Sue's recent family problems. And I have to say that he does have an annoying habit of partially posting, then dropping his 'back in few minutes' sign on the shop window and then vanishing for an extended period. It's him though, we know he does it so we shouldn't be too surprised when it happens. Although it doesn't help when it happens at particularly interesting moments which he then skims over afterwards. I mean just lately we have had his first condom free experiences in two years which he first mentioned almost in passing. Now we have what may have been his last similar experience in some time and .. nothing. It may be your opinion that others interest is prurient, but that doesn't make it so and I don't think many of his long term followers will see it that way. There is clearly something going on. It is likely that is something which is not a part of his extended postings, but on the off chance it is, it would be something quite dramatic to have silenced him for so long and I think it is this possibility that has people concerned. It's far more likely not to be that though and it would have been helpful for Steve to have briefly said something. I suspect he will soon.

Reactions: dutch12
Flew cross-country last week to spend vacation in Myrtle Beach with friends from the east coast. Drove by the Marriott several times, thinking about Sue and Paul and their long weekend, October 2015, while STB was in Boston trying to keep his mind occupied, knowing Sue and Paul were having a grand time.
Longing to hear an update from STB. Hope everything is alright.

Good day everyone - Seems that it has continued to be quite on this thread.

Tomorrow marks three weeks since Steve posted here. He's changed his settings so we don't know whether he's been here or not. Whatever, I can't remember him being away for so long before so something well out of the ordinary is happening. I still think it's likely to be Sue's family behind it. Maybe she's been away due to this which would mean no news on this thread. I don't think Steve would just give up on posting. I believe he has too much class for that, but I am surprised he hasn't just dropped a brief message in or given a more detailed view on his 'last bareback' weekend. We'll see I suppose.

He had to write just 3 words: We are okay.

That way we don't have to worry about his and Sue's health.

Hello all. As Dutch would ask - we are okay. But it's been a long few weeks and to be honest, sex has been at the bottom of the list. Sue's mom is literally still a day-by-day situation at times with her having been back in the hospital now 2 times in the last 3 weeks. Sadly at this age despite everyone's best efforts, absent more heroic measures, the effects of dehydration and "elderly malnutrition" are going to have their final effect. On top of that Sue and Paul had quite a blowout of an argument that is only now in the process of being mended. I think in a way to almost "get back at him" she's insisted on having me bare all this time now and I must say, it has given me and us time to perhaps pause and think. Not seeing him for quite a while has worked up to her last night being on top of me and grinding herself into me until she orgasmed and nearly ********** before letting me finally have my turn.

Her argument with Paul was, perhaps not surprisingly, sex-related. Simple enough, they'd made plans, he was horny, her mom took a downturn and he complained. It just was bad timing and the way he complained that she laid in to him on the phone and said some interesting things that I overheard. Lol - one that stuck out was something like "...I love fucking you but that doesn't put you in front of my family....". I didn't get involved, I know better. :)

Things have also been chaotic at work with yet another upper management change. Whether this changes things remains to be seen. Sue and I have also begun talking about maybe retiring and even moving to a less costly area of the country. Of course this was just after her argument with Paul, but still, it was refreshing to hear.

Reactions: Windjammer78, Enigma632, Susan's Slave and 2 others
Steve,
Glad to finally hear from you. I suspected that Sue's mom's health issues might be what's been keeping you away.

I'm glad that you and Sue are doing well. Sorry to hear about her mom's declining health, I'm sure it's a strain on both of you.

Do you think Sue will be able or want to patch things up with Paul? Also are either of your kids home this summer?

Neither of our kids are home "full time" this summer but despite having apartments elsewhere, they still congregate here at times. They know that their parents enjoy the empty-nest so they always call and plan before surprising us.

I am quite sure she will patch things up with Paul but at the same time, she seems in no rush and while we still talk about all sorts of stuff, she has definitely wanted and enjoyed having me bare - something she says she "just wants" right now. She has teased me a bit about this being "something different" her cleaning up from or feeling my cum in her.

Thankfully work seems to be returning to a less chaotic state even while things are in turmoil so calmer times are enjoyed regardless of whether it's from good or bad things.

Reactions: Windjammer78 and Susan's Slave
Good to see you posting Steve and to read that life's complications sometimes gets in the way of the life we would rather be living. I was not surprised to read of Paul's seeming indifference to the family situation and his belief that his needs were paramount. That's golfers for you! .. and good for Sue and her response. Trust all will pan out satisfactorily. (As a btw I found both Colorado and Utah to be agreeable)

Good to see you checking in Steve. Glad to see you and Sue are ok. I hope you can check in over the coming weeks to update us to see where the new balance of your trio stabilises. Good luck to you all...