• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New feelings to deal with

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Well Sue is far from alone. There are so many women that need to feel cum deep inside them.

Okay - so my 4pm call is now over and I have a few more minutes.

Will - I suppose you're correct - but I guess few ever accept that need.

I actually should have started out today's post with the expected announcement that Sue has returned to wearing panties again. Last night in bed it was easy for us to talk as we'd fucked that morning and both of us realized that neither were up for more. She rolled over to me and briefly regaled over the awesome week+ that we'd had. It was known that we were going back to how we'd been and it really didn't surprise me when she pulled up the front of her night-shirt and she was naked underneath and asked if I wanted to "go down on me one last time?". I knew what she meant but the way she said it struck me and I took her up on the offer. She said "maybe you can get me to cum?" and I took her up on the challenge too. Like I said earlier, she was still really wet - yeah it tasted a little like cum but it definitely had a sweet taste to it that I knew was hers. She pulled her legs back and let me use both hands to have some fun with her. I was actually able to fuck her with my tongue for a bit which was awesome to feel and taste the wetness oozing out of her. She started to moan and let me suck gently at her clit until I felt her hands on the back of my head and a moment later I felt her orgasm under me. Such an awesome feeling to be so close and intimate with her pussy as she cums and to feel her vagina spasm and seep wetness. I was pretty much totally spent and even though the excitement got me a little hard, I had little desire to masturbate and I knew she was done after that.

Anyway - as I pulled away from her she said to me "you going to be okay?" and I smiled and said that after the time we'd just spent together, I would be fine. We didn't say any more - but we knew what we each meant.

Sure enough - this morning she came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her head and a pair of granny-panties on. I gave her a raspberry on the panty-choice and she said that's just what she grabbed on the way into the shower. She then took out a nicer pair and put them on the dresser. The towel moved around her waist and she made it obvious that she was changing the panties - out came the granny-pair and she pulled up a light-blue bikini-type ones. My cock got hard at the sight of her combing her hair out in just the panties.

Ahh - got sidetracked with that thought above. Maybe the next post will be when I get to what I'd wanted to post earlier.

SoonToBe said:

Anyway - as I pulled away from her she said to me "you going to be okay?" and I smiled and said that after the time we'd just spent together, I would be fine. We didn't say any more - but we knew what we each meant.

Can you tell me another cuckold on this Forum where the Wife care's so much about the cuck's needs and desires? Frank may have her lust. You have her Love!

Which is why I've said what I have about not feeling threatened by Frank at all. Other than the issues that are in my own head - I'll say it again - by how much intimacy they are sharing - I think I can say that I love what she's doing. In a way, I was looking forward to her putting panties back on today - after having so much sex with her for the past week-plus - in a way - it's almost refreshing to know I have to wait for her again. I can almost feel my arousal starting already.

STB
i hope sue's dad is still doing good.
steve as i read some of your last post's it felt like what happened to me all over again and i was hoping that would not happen to you. so that was some of my thought's on this.
i guess all of this is going as you have plained for it to and it is so good that sue love's you so much.
i think with me i pushed her to far to fast and i lost it all. so have fun and keep us posted.

SoonToBe said:
Harry - I see how you can conclude what you wrote - but I guess I didn't explain it correctly. That's exactly what Sue has said she does not feel. That she doesn't feel the same for Frank as she did (let herself) feel for Brad.
But I guess in a way, it is an admission that she feels more for him than she did for Don. I don't know - but for you and Dana and Gordon - I don't feel at all threatened by things.

But she did admit (2 times) during this conversation that she does Love Frank. Of corse, she then qualifies it so that it is not like the feeling's she had with Brad. But, then after the affair with Brad was ended, she cautioned you that you should have been more concerned about her & Brad.
I know she is encouraging you to NOT be concerned about her & Frank, But you have titled this new thread [New feelings to deal with] I guess I fell into the thought that this was the New Feelings you were referring to.
Also, If she is also being honest with Frank, He knows there is no romantic future with Sue, which led me to ask the questions about where Frank went (?)
Is it possible that Frank, knowing that he will not get Sue's love, is taking time off from Sue to find another woman that he can love?
Cheers, Harry

Do you think she may be now planning to give you a bit longer denial? Or letting Frank
have sex with her a bit more this week? After all, he's had a very long stretch of denial...

Hiki - right now she's kind of preoccupied with her dad. So for now, all she's said is that "we're going back to what we were doing, right?" - and I agreed.

Regarding Frank. I'm not totally sure what's going on with her and him - as you kind of hinted, after such a long time without her and vice-versa, I'd have thought there would be more urgency on her/their part to get together. I wouldn't stand in their way, but I don't see it in Sue and I know that she's been busy at work to have had any time otherwise. Seems that because she was "away" last week, that her siblings have dumped on her this week.

Harry - your thought fits in with my comment above about Frank. I don't know what to think. If Sue doesn't clear things up after she sees him then I'll push to find out if anything has changed - but for now, I just think it's staus-quo and Sue's feeling a bit swamped. But the new feelings that I was referring to weren't her declarations - but more the different feeling I had after experiencing a lot of what she must have surely shared with him.

Using Will's sentiments - it's done now and as more time passes, the angst of those feelings of knowing just how much has been shared with him are easing. It's like other said here - it's just more of what's already been shared. I think it's a lot like how I felt when she first used our marital bed - I didn't feel violated or anything, but I definitely felt a pang of maybe loss at losing the privacy and intimacy that we'd only shared to now be something she's shared with others. As that anxiousness now fades - just as it did in the past - the eroticness of it is beginning to rise in me. I knew they'd shared a lot - I think it was more the reminder of it that our time gave me that led to my ill feelings - but looking back, it is quite erotic and arousing to now know more of what they'd shared. I suspect Sue was even more "slutty" than I may have thought in a way....

What I had originally intended to post yesterday was a bit of some discussion about some things that we'd started talking about before our trip away.

Since it first came up, I'd been curious about Sue's penchant for her obvious enjoyment of watching me cum. I've known that she's enjoyed watching me since we first got together. I don't recall the exact circumstances but she was a bit surprised that I wasn't shy about masturbating. What else do you read Penthouse Letters for as a single-guy? Ever since then, she's always enjoyed watching me.

But there is a difference between that enjoyment and what I feel from her on Wednesday evenings when she "helps" me masturbate. There is an obvious feeling I get from her that she derives some pleasure from the fact that I am not cumming in her when I could be. I asked her that but in a more roundabout way and at first she said that she likes knowing I'm being satisfied, etc. But later on I pushed her and reminded her that she'd told me about this Penthouse letter that she'd mentioned. And she giggled at the time. When last Wednesday night came around and we were quite into foreplay - I joked about it being Wednesday and that I was finally going to get to cum IN her for a change.

Well, after fucking I raised the question again and in our post-fuck bliss she seemed more open to talking and she shared that yes it turns her on to watch me, but she also admitted that it turned her on to also deny me and to know I wasn't cumming in her because she didn't want me to. I asked if it was her wanting to be clean for Frank like Don had wanted - she said a definite no to that and quipped that Frank pesters her to come over after I've cum in her! Instead she said that it just seems to turn her on to know that she's asking me and wanting me to cum - and that somehow me not cumming in her seems to arouse her knowing its her own desire.

I think I knew the story she's referring to and in that story the wife has the husband masturbate into a tissue and then she takes pleasure in flushing it - and the story sort of symbolically relates that act to the wifes desire to be exclusive with her lover. I don't think it's that exact feeling she's having though but I guess it could be similar in a way.

As I said, it was a very open discussion and she asked me how I felt "doing it". I told her pretty much what she'd said and I added that it definitely turned me on to know that I'd be definitely drained afterwards and that she would have her desires satisfied with Frank. She giggled and held me tight and I told her what I'd said to her before, that it turned me on that she'd say no to me and my knowing that Frank would have her next before me. She kissed me and told me that what I'd just said made her feel good about it and then cooed that it turned her on to think that way too and that she was surprised she was able to admit it. I'm not sure if I'm explaining it well but what she said was that it made her feel very aroused to know the same thing - that as I was cumming all over my stomach, that she knew the next guy to cum in her would be Frank.

Kind of weird in a way - but it does make masturbating in front of her on Wednesday's a bit more arousing to know how she feels about it, not that I didn't enjoy it already, but knowing the type of sexual arousal it gives her certainly gives me more mental fodder....

More later - time to make sure the kids cleaned up from dinner before she gets home...

STB
great post look forward to the rest,

I understand now.
It is like some time back, I think in my own thread, where I was describing the nude massage group I host.
We do massage with a person nude on the massage table while 2 or 3 do the massage. Steve, you were not surprised at the nude massage as much as you didn't understand our taking showers together.
Well, now you realize that Sue and Frank have not only taken showers together but you have also seen them shower together. Now that is erotic to you, but you think of other things they have done and it bothers you a little.
Am I right?
Cheers, Harry

> it turned her on to also deny me and to know I wasn't cumming in her because she didn't want me to.

> She kissed me and told me that what I'd just said made her feel good about it and then
> cooed that it turned her on to think that way too and that she was surprised she was able to admit it.
I wonder if this will now lead to more dominating and denial from her, might be best to brace yourself
just in case :)

STB well steve it is wed. again and i guess sue will see frank on thursday. i guess tonight sue will have you jack off again to make sure you are not in need. till she want's to again with you.
so i guess from now till the weekend it is now frank's pussy. and have fun tonight.
keep us posted.

Yes Dana - the symbolism of her wearing panties as equating it to being "Franks pussy" is something that definitely arouses me. As I'd said she resumed the panty-routine on Monday and I've told her again that it seems to continually keep me aroused that she does it. This morning she nearly slipped and was about to take off the towel around her waist when she realized. So hot to see her pull them up under the towel knowing why.

And yes - we've resumed our Wednesday evening routine too. I think I was hard even before we got into the bedroom last night. There was a moment of awkwardness at first but when I looked over at her and said "I want to do it you know...." she smiled and slid over next to me and started to run her hands over my chest after she pulled the blankets down.

She started to talk to me in a quiet but sexy voice and picked up on some of the stuff that I'd mentioned in my other post. I knew she would do it after what we'd talked about, I expected it. I slid down my boxers and she let out a little squeal at how hard I was already! She teased me - telling me that she liked that I was going to cum all over myself and as I'd thought from our discussions last week, she definitely turned up the whole aspect of "you're not going to get to cum in me till Friday" and "just think, while your cum is all over your stomach, Franks will be in me next".

I knew from that discussion that she was going to pick up on it and use it. I think that's why I felt the need to write about it as I did - I just kind of felt that whether it turned Sue on or not, that when I'd said it turned ME on to think about, that it would give her the desire to use it.

I didn't mind though. She cooed in my ear how horny Frank said he was in his last email. She said some other stuff as I got closer and closer. When she knew I was at the point where I was holding-off and sort of edging myself closer to my first cum she kissed my ear and whispered that she "hoped Frank had kept it all for me since last time". My brain seemed to immediately lock onto that thought and the idea that he'd have maybe 2 weeks of cum for her seemed to consume me - and sure enough - a moment later, without her saying anything more, I let it loose - I stroked out at least 5 or 6 pulses of cum all over my stomach and chest while she oohe'd and ahhh'ed and told me how hot it looked when I'd cum like that.

She surprised me when she leaned over and licked a bit off the middle of my chest - but I wasn't at all surprised when she kissed me a second later and our tongues shared the tart taste of my cum. Nor was I surprises when she broke our kiss and started to scrape up and pool my cum towards my navel where she scooped it out of and let me suck off her fingers.

Okay - I'll admit it - I like the taste of my cum - there's a certain erotic-ness to ingesting it from her fingers. And I'll openly admit it that I don't mind it if it's from Frank either. I suppose I should comment here that Sue asked me while we were away if I'd ever suck a guy's cock - and it was in the context of what I'd just said - that I didn't mind the taste. I wasn't ready for her question when she said it at first but after a second I told her that it wasn't something I'd personally fantasized about nor was it on my "bucket list". But a second later I did say to her that if it was something that she was interested in, that we could talk about it. I say this is kind of odd for her because - while she's not bigoted/prejudiced - she's never been aroused by gay-sex. She did say that she thought that one day she'd like to see me do it - as she said "just so you'd know what it's like". Which led back to the discussion about cum and it's taste - but she said that there's a whole physical arousal thing in addition to the sexual pleasure.

But I digress. It felt so good to lie there afterwards and catch my breath a bit while we went back to our paused TV show. She cooed in my ear a few times how hot it makes her when she watches me masturbate. I know we watched to the end of one show - maybe 45 minutes later - before she rolled back towards me and said "I want to watch you again". And she proceeded to tell me about how she was looking forward to seeing Frank today.

Well that got me hard. She said he was going to be surprised by her now somewhat hairy pussy and I joked with her that she'll probably shave it for him if I know her! She giggled and said "maybe, but not tomorrow".

Like I said earlier, she needs less and less encouragement for me to go along with her desires on Wednesdays. When she reached into my boxers and found that I was already pretty hard she giggled and said that it did look like I was enjoying myself. She told me that she liked very much knowing my cock is well-drained for what is now today and she asked me how it felt. She knew the answer as I'd mentioned it to her but I told her again how it may ache a bit to squeeze out a 2nd load so soon after the first but that the feeling of cumming so completely was very satisfying.

She let me watch her run her hand down into her panties as I started to jerk-off for her. I thought she might masturbate herself but a moment later she pulled her hand out and put her somewhat wet fingers into my mouth. She tasted heavenly and as I was about to say something about it she cooed that I "will just have to wait my turn" and that "Frank can have me first".

I have to say that this routine and the openness of our discussions are so unbelievable to be coming from her! Even with everything we've done, this whole interaction on Wednesday nights is just incredible.

Anyway - it didn't take me very long at all to get to orgasm #2 for a moment or two later I looked up at her just as I was starting to cum and I saw this look in her eyes like she was in a trance or something - totally focused on my thick cock in my hand. Her eyes opened wider as I started to cum for a second time. She cooed that "you came a lot for the second time tonight!" and even I'd felt it. As I lay there breathing she slid down a bit and started to play with my cum - she spelled out my name and hers in it on my chest before collecting most of it and then, following what's becoming our norm, she slowly fed it to me. The whole time she was doing so she was saying all sorts of stuff - how many million sperm are in here - how it's still warm under her fingers - and again, how it's NOT in her!.

I really felt drained after that second time and I lay back expecting to honestly watch Leno's "Headlines" from Monday night and to go off to sleep afterwards. But Sue wanted to "be sure" about me and she kissed me and coaxed me into trying "one more time" for her.

My cock ached a bit as I stroked it. It was slow to get hard and she knew it so a moment later she pulled my hand off it and sucked my cock for a few seconds. Now that felt heavenly! But when she had me hard again as when she went back to putting my own hand on my cock and encouraging me. "Come on - you want to cum all over your hand, right?" and then she cooed really sexily in my ear "come on baby - you know you want it on you tonight and to wait for me"!

I don't know where I got it from but eventually, yeah, my cock did get hard and I did get into it in earnest. When she saw that I was fully hard she sat up next to me and let me watch her play with her breasts for a bit. Her nipples were hard but she let me watch her hands as they ran all over her body. When she'd pinch her nipples and let out a moan it'd drive me crazy to stroke faster and faster. Finally - after what seemed like ages she must have again felt that I was close. She leaned down next to me and as she watched she told me "come on, get it out now so you're nice and calm tomorrow". And somehow that thought got me going - and with her rubbing her breasts on my arm, I stroked faster and faster. Despite the ache I was getting really close. And sure enough when she said "come on let me see you again" - that was it. It felt like a huge orgasm to me in some ways - but in reality it was a small dribble - and just a few drops fell to my stomach and most of it seemed very thick and clinging to my hand and fingers.

As I'd said above, I don't mind the taste of cum - and I know it turned Sue on to no end to see me, without any hesitance, take my wet/sticky fingers and put them in my mouth to lick them clean. I swear it was the closest I've seen to Sue orgasming on her own without touching herself as I licked at them.

In the end - she gave me a wonderful and deep kiss and that's literally all I remember.

STB
sound's like you had alot of fun last night.
great update let us know if anything has cahanged with sue and frank if he waited for her. and if they talked about there plain's for going away and when and where.
and how is sue's dad doing stable we hope. keep us posted

Well, it's like 9:15pm and she's not home yet. I knew she was going to be there a bit later tonight as I suspected they'd want some more time together. We just had a wicked storm go by like the one earlier - I actually called her cellphone to see if she was okay and she kind of hinted that I was "interrupting them" and hung up with me. That kind of annoyed me at the moment but the now has me kind of horny thinking about what I might have interrupted. I'll be sure to ask her about it tomorrow night...

STB
she has had a long night with frank he must have waited for her for the two week's that in it's self say's alot about them.
sound's like she was letting frank claim his pussy back again.
let us know what happened and what you interrupted tonight. keep us posted

SoonToBe said:
Well, it's like 9:15pm and she's not home yet. I knew she was going to be there a bit later tonight as I suspected they'd want some more time together. We just had a wicked storm go by like the one earlier - I actually called her cellphone to see if she was okay and she kind of hinted that I was "interrupting them" and hung up with me. That kind of annoyed me at the moment but the now has me kind of horny thinking about what I might have interrupted. I'll be sure to ask her about it tomorrow night...

Cucks like You are real mood killers

I wouldn't recommend sucking Frank's...I would think that would have an effect on that relationship. You would no longer be "buds" sharing the same woman. Unless that is what you would prefer. But I do see you sucking cock in your future, especially if Sue wants to see it.

STB
how is sue's dad doing still well .
how did thing's go with sue and frank on thursday and did they get all there plain's set for there time away.
and if you did do frank he would then know he is in control and all would change then. if it was me just let it go and see if it goes away.
i do understand how you feel sometimes like thursday night it is a feeling that is hard to deal with sometime's i guess have fun with the new sue. keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread