• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New feelings to deal with

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
STB sound's like you have something else to ask sue about now. keep us posted

STB
well it is wed. again and are you looking forward to tonight and i guess to see how manytime's sue can. get you to cum.
is sue going to see frank on thursday and have you and what have you and sue talked about this week.
and are you going to get to have a freash creampie on thursday night again.
hope her dad is still doing good. keep us posted

So where do you think Sue will take this denial thing, Stb? Or do you think that is where you are all comfortable. Now that she knows that you are okay with the denial, do you think if she was with a more "Don like" guy she would be okay with asking for more? Just curious.

STB
far2
well said if stb is ok with something like that. most of the time sue is with frank from now on.

New Feelings [or] Moments

Steve: In reading about your "new feelings", I thought I remembered reading something similar. So I read back to a post on May 5th 2012, that I am sure you will recall, where Sue tells you of "Moments" that she thought would excite you.
I will post them below.
The point is that she had already, at that time, introduced you to "private things" that she and Frank do that she thought would "turn you on" because it is Frank doing them when you are not there.
Not exactly the same as the "new feelings" you are having, but it occurs to me that Sue was preparing you then for what you are feeling now.

“moments”
STB: 5/05/2012

“She asked me if there was a “moment or thing” that turned me on the most? I played along and asked her what she meant.”

“She said that she could think of lot’s of "moments" that she thought I might think about”.

She went through like 10 "moments" that she thought were things that I enjoyed thinking about. At one point she asked if I thought about any of these "moments" when I jerk-off and I was honest and said, “most if not all of them.”

1."Does it turn you on to think of him touching my hair and my neck and then kissing me?"

2. “When he kisses me and undoes my blouse?”

3. “When he reaches behind me and unclips my bra and strips me naked to the waist?”

4. “ When he unsnaps my jeans slides them down, and reaches into my panties?”

5. "I know you didn't like it when you saw me spread my legs for Brad"......"but now, (with Frank) you like thinking of that moment, don't you?"

6. "You like knowing his fingers are in me, don't you?”

Then she started to talk about her undoing his pants and pulling them off.

Thing was, she was right, just the few "scenes" she'd described now filled my head as I licked and sucked at her juicy pussy.

7. "The moment his hard cock goes into me right where you are now?"

8. "It turns you on knowing Frank's felt me cum like that, doesn't it?"

9. "Or maybe you like knowing how I feel when he cums in me?"

Steve: I think the best thing you can do now to help you accept the "new feelings" as you describe them, is to make sure that you share as many of those "feelings" as you can with Sue, you and her together. Just as you did on the "outing" or "vacation" you just had with her. Go to the beach more. Take her out to dinner more. Take her for a summer drive (or Fall drive soon).
I just feel that if you know that you have fulfilled her need for these times of togetherness, that it won't bother you, that she also does some of them with Frank.

STB
harry i did not think of that but well said.
how is sue's dad still doing good.
keep us posted on your and sue"s fun look forward to the next post.

Harry - I remember her "moments" quite clearly. But them alone in my head is one thing - it was the actual re-living of those same moments only with me this time that is what gave me these awkward feelings.

Even though I've been there together with them many times, it is still different to me when I would think at various times that my wife has been in this same position or experience with Frank now.

Is any of it anything new? No, not really. I've felt some of this before but somehow the reality of spending several days with her - as Frank did and then as I did - seeing her so totally sexually wanting as she will be. I think the closest I can say it feels is how I felt when she used our marital bed with another guy. I guess it is how it feels when I know she's given him something that had truly been just us two before.

Those thoughts have become easier to deal with in the time since then - the thought of them waking up together and sharing moments like those are now feeling less threatening and definitely more arousing to me now.

That said, they are things I will just have to get used to. I know it's somewhat irrational given that it is really the only thing I seem to have some true apprehensive feelings about.

But I digress. I do have an answer to Harry's question which had been on my mind since earlier in the week. Before answering that - I thought I should mention that our usual Wednesday night routine continued. Sue sat indian-style next to me and I could just see the outline/impression of her pussy through her panties. I was quite horny the first time if I recall, needing little encouragement to get started. She admitted as I was masturbating that seeing me cum, as I soon would be, turned her on a lot. I told her that I knew it did - she said it always had - and that was when she said it again - that seeing me cum and her knowing it wasn't going in her turned her on. I didn't ask questions as she'd already gotten me quite turned on and I noticed that her hardened pebble-like nipples confirmed what she was saying.

I guess I used to be maybe a little shy to masturbate in front of her - it was one thing to do it as part of foreplay or a shared sexual moment - but I have to say that I have at times felt like I am performing for her. It has gotten easier to let myself go including arching my back and moaning out loud as I get myself off. This time was no different and soon I let it go. She squealed as I started to cum and she reached out to cup my balls as I stroked the next few squirts. I swear I think she almost came herself just watching me. After a few moments she didn't even need to ask me - she just started pooling up my cum onto her fingers and it seemed like our normal experience together for me to lick them off.

I suppose it's a moment like that - even now it seems somewhat normal to repeat it - big deal - she feeds me my cum. But it's also moments like this as I'm typing realizing others are going to read this - that I realize just how far Sue and I have come. Just a few years ago she would have handed me a wad of tissues and had a bit of disdain in her voice. Now she coos in my ear how erotic she thinks it is.

What was different about Wednesday night wasn't that it was her that asked me about an hour or so later whether I "wanted to go again". I hemmed and hawed a bit and she cajoled me and reminded me how much easier it is on me to wait after we do this together. I liked how she said it was us doing this together so I gave in (really didn't need that much coaxing) and let her watch me again. And again, as I got closer she started again to tell me how it seemed to turn her on to see me cum - only that time it was me who repeated "and that it's not going in you?". She didn't really answer but she pulled up closer to me and gave me this sexy moan in my ear.

I don't recall much more specifics until I knew I was about ready to cum. She knew it and looked up at me and said "let me help you". She took my hand off my cock and I thought she was going to stroke me herself - but instead she leaned forward and sucked my cock into her mouth! The sensation was incredible - all of a sudden the intense warm sucking feeling and her tongue slowly slithering up the bottom of my cock up to the tip. I would have cum in her mouth had she gone down again but instead she pulled back and put my hand back and said "see if that helps". My cock was slippery from her mouth and in just a moment or two damn did I let loose! She squealed out loud at that and again, I swore she might have even cum - even to the point where I swore her panties were a bit darkened in the crotch. Nonetheless, a few moments later as I lay there I felt her hands again scraping and guiding all of my semen towards my navel where she scooped it up and let me again lick her fingers clean.

I'm also going to admit something now. Probably won't surprise anyone - but these past Wednesdays - and last Thursday. Okay, maybe it's gross - not sure how everyone here feels - but I'm starting to get to really enjoy the taste and sensation of cum. Lately, whenever I've been masturbating - instead of squirting it off into a tissue or whatever - I admit it - I've been catching it in my palm and then licking it off myself. And - even now re-typing this - it struck me how different my first and second loads of cum tasted. Sorry if that grossed anyone out - but it is something that is just intense to share with and do in front of your wife. (although - she herself has never flinched at sucking on mine or her fingers or any of her toys - or any cocks that have been in her pussy either).

Where Wednesday took a bit of a turn was about 30 minutes later - it must have been 11:30pm already and I was quite content to turn over and fall asleep after having cum twice. But Sue rolled up next to me and kissed my neck and she half-giggled and half-moaned that she wanted to watch me one more time. I was sort of not into it so I told her so - that I didn't want to get my cock sore or whatever. She smiled - rolled towards her nightstand and then rolled back and handed me the Astroglide and said "use this". I'd used lubes before when I'd masturbated - but this was sort of a first and it sort of turned me on to give it a try. I told her that I was pretty well drained already and she giggled and said she'd help - and again she leaned over and sucked me! That hardened me up more quickly and sure enough - as I stroked, she dripped a few drops of lube onto my moving hand.

Wow - it's been a while since I used a lubricant - much less on the 3rd time - and despite knowing how great the first 2 times were - I felt myself truly getting into the 3rd time. She dripped more and more lube onto me and said "that's what I do with my toys too". The mental image of her fucking herself with a well lubricated dildo stuck in my mind. And sure enough - a few minutes later - my slick hand did in fact get me to #3. From how intense it felt - there should have been a pool of molten lava on my stomach afterwards. Instead, there was one sort of thick milky spurt and the last that felt huge to me, seemed to be just some very thick dribblings down my hand. Still, I could hear the low moan from her as she saw and felt me cum which was pretty neat to share.

Splitting this into 2 posts while I"m motivated to finish.

I always feel really close to Sue after we share our Wednesday night ritual. It's weird but feeling her hugging me or me spooning with her afterwards feels very close and loving. She admitted that not feeling my hard cock poking at her as we fall asleep does make her feel better that I'm not being denied some pleasure while she has her own fun. She said some other stuff but I think I was half asleep as she was rambling on.

Thursday morning followed the same ritual. It almost feels normal now for her to be wearing panties most of the week. I have to say that not seeing her bare pussy during the week is profoundly arousing to me. Whatever it is - whether its what the panties "say to me" or knowing that Frank will get to take them off of her first - I'm not sure but that thought continues to be incredibly and I do mean INCREDIBLY arousing. That my wife will not let me see her pussy before her lover has had sex with her! It turns me on just to think about it to write it down here.

And yes - she was late again on Thursday night. Her dad is a good excuse as she plays it up that this is her night to stay with him late - when in fact she sees him from late-afternoon till she goes to Franks about 6:30pm. Last night she came in just after 10pm. Our daughter had a girlfriend over so she was oblivious and our son wouldn't be home till much later.

I didn't know if last week was a fluke - or the start of something new - that is until she came home Thursday night. She kissed me and I could taste what could only be cock on her breath. Not cum, but definitely her mouth and face had that musky odor about them. She pulled back and said "do you want to go upstairs like we did last week?". I don't know what I said exactly but she laughed at my enthusiasm and as I began walking up the stairs and dragging her behind me she said "are you okay with the same as last week?" I stopped her at the top of the steps and said "what do you mean?". For a second the awesomely sexy moment was broken as she took a second and then said quietly "I don't want to have sex with you tonight". Plainly, quietly, but at the same time - totally serious. I took a second and then pulled her close to me and kissed her passionately and said "I know" and then pulled her to the bedroom.

The moment the door was closed the sexy mood totally returned and she held me before she'd let me undress he and kissed me and said "I am so lucky - I love you". I hugged her back and gave her a quick "Love you too" in return - but at that moment, I really wanted to get her naked.

I don't think I ever told her of my "first date" analogy to how I feel when I undress her - never knowing what I'll find underneath. When I got down to her panties and were about to pull them off I joked with her "still curly?" and she laughed and said "yes!!! But Frank asked when I was going back to bare". With that she put her legs up and I pulled the panties over her butt and up and off her legs. For a moment she lay there on her back - legs together - straight up in the air like a dancer. Then she slowly parted them and revealed herself fully to me.

OMG. Why does it turn me on so much to see her pussy after it's been used by Frank or whoever? Her swollen reddened pussy lips were visible between the curly hair that surrounded them. As she spread her legs, they pulled her lips apart and revealed her well fucked vagina - and it was definitely WELL fucked. It looked open, wet and even kind of angry. I kind of moved up next to her and kissed her and then worked my way back down - as I kissed my way past her breasts I felt her hand on the back of my head and shoulders. She said something that I didn't totally hear - about why she'd waited so long on doing this - which I did later find out was that she'd now wondered why she'd not let me do this to her earlier. As I started to lick at the top of her cleft she started to moan and said quietly "I need to cum once more baby".

It'd been well over an hour or more since she'd fucked Frank and there was no creamy-ness left to anything in her - but that didn't matter. Soon she'd pulled back her legs even more and had even bore down to squeeze more of his cum out of her.

Maybe it's from me eating more of my own - but it felt great licking at her oozing pussy and tasting cum in her - even if it wasn't my own - knowing she'd taken it into her pussy in the middle of an orgasm she'd shared with Frank - in my head, that made it her cum as much as it was his.

I can't say I have any desire to suck a guy. I just don't - there's no eroticism in that for me. I suppose it'd be exciting and different - that's for sure - but sucking his cock isn't something that turns me on at all. Which is odd to say - because the idea that I am and don't mind licking up the cum he leaves in her seems totally counter-intuitive. I think for me - it's like I said - knowing he left it in her in the middle of both of their orgasms makes it somehow totally erotic to me.

Whatever - she was quite wet and however many times he'd cum in her, well, it seemed to be a moment that we were sharing that would last a long time. I pulled back from her pussy several times to just look at her - up close or farther back - I swear I felt pride seeing her naked body beneath me and knowing she'd fucked Frank several times just hours earlier.

Harry - it was then that I asked her your question. I looked up at her and said "remember when we used to fuck a lot - sometimes during the day at work". She giggled. I added "I guess it wasn't just me" and she kind of was quiet but moaned her agreement anyway. I looked up at her face over her pubic mound and said "what did you do back then?" She got up on her elbows and looked down at my face looking back at her from between her legs and said "huh? what do you mean?". And I just went for it - I said "how did you manage when I used to cum this much in you at lunch time? What did you do all afternoon?". She rolled her head back and giggled at me and said "if you must know - if I was really messy I would have to just get a wad of toilet-paper or maybe buy a pad in the womens room - does that answer your question?". I was looking her right in the face when I said "oh, just wondering - I remembered you had seen Don a lot too and had wondered". And she said "now you know" and a second later she said "now get back to work" and she giggled as she lay back down onto the bed.

It didn't take me long to get her to orgasm after that little discussion. Her own mind must have been racing because just a short while later she came to a rousing orgasm that left her breathing heavily and afterwards, I heard her say a dreamy sounding "mmmmm thank you"....

I need to end this post now so I'll just say that last night was "our night". She lay back and kissed me and told me many times again how lucky she was and as she spread her legs she looked at me and said "tonight this is all yours".

STB
great post keep us posted on any new change's.

STB
hope sue's dad is still doing good.
hope you and sue had a fun weekend and talked about a lot of thing's.
keep us posted.

Finally, some time to post here. I re-read what I'd posted and there are so many more pieces from over the weekend...

Back to Harry's question. Sue brought it up over the weekend. Actually she thought it was cute and thoughtful that I'd been curious and as she teasingly put it "concerned over her propriety". She said that she thought I'd remembered more from way back then but I told her that honestly, I remembered being too excited from a spontaneous mid-day fuck at work to notice much else. She laughed and said that back then when we did it often like that (mid-day) that she used to keep pads in her desk. She saw me smiling and she said "what? what are you smiling about" and I told her that it was making me horny thinking of back then.

She laughed and said that she was far from the only one. And that led to a quite frank discussion about several of the women I remembered from way back then when we'd all worked together. She rattled off several names of other girls she knew and hung around with back then that all did the same!!!! Names like Peggy, Carol, Mary and Maryann all brought back awesome memories. We were all in our mid-20's and there were always rumors that these girls were "easy" back then - yes - including Sue for sure! But she confirmed it that there were many times when they'd met for an afternoon coffee break and that one (or more of them) had "done the nasty" at lunch. She also told me that she used to keep a spare pair of panties and panty-hose in her desk too!!! Sue didn't need to say it for me to know that she'd been doing this for not just me but also for other guys that she was seeing at the time too.

So - Harry - thanks - you've led me to have Sue disclose something about her past that I didn't know about before. How intense is that to think about. I can so see her back then - maybe when we'd first met - with another guy at times and now, totally intense to think she might have fucked him at lunch back then!

I'm going to submit this part before continuing on.

STB that is great to hear she did that but i think you did know that. keep us posted

Touching quickly on Friday night. Perhaps its the openness of things lately but I am finding that by the time it is "my turn" - that even with the masturbation on Wednesdays, wow, by Friday night I am totally horned up again! Sue noticed it this week and made several clear comments on how our "new fun" seems to be making me so much hornier! Even to one point of voicing a bit of a concern over how physical and forceful I was with her.

At one point I pulled her up to her knees and she put one leg down on the floor and the other knee on the bed. I got behind her in much the same position - one of my knees on the bed and my other foot on the floor - and whatever it was - damn did we fit together. Her pussy seemed to open up and seemed to have no end that I could feel. She'd lean her head and shoulders down into the bed and thrust her pussy upwards back towards me. She screamed into the pillow when I held her hips and slammed into her.

But in the end - there's one position she loves best - missionary. My cock felt like it was a foot long from the position she assumed with her legs pulled all the way back and apart. I dripped some lubricant directly into her pussy and then plunged in after it. The sensation of pulling back from deep in her and spreading the slippery wetness was similar to sloppy-seconds - and in my head - that was enough to really get me going. I managed to hold on long enough for her to have an intense orgasm after which her pussy was soft, wet and open so deep that for a little while, as she came down from her peak passion, I could barely feel her at all. As she recovered she brought her legs closer together and put her feet around by back and encouraged me to "cum already".

Her voice combined with a million thoughts in my head brought me to a raging climax a moment later. She moaned loudly and pushed up against me to prevent me from fucking her too deeply and forcibly. But it didn't matter to me - feeling her pussy sucking at my cock like that was all I needed. Damn that was one awesome fuck - like I said - the way we both seem to cum only reinforces all the other things we've been doing.

Rather than going off on tangent at this point - I'll just say that we were quite busy around here on Saturday such that later that evening, all we wanted was to sit around with a bottle of wine out on the porch till we were almost asleep....

Last night though - well, for reasons that I'll post in my next update - we were quite amorous. We both seemed to be very turned on by the teasing of it going back to being "Franks pussy" starting today - no - actually starting last night when, after we'd had sex and cleaned up already - that she pulled on a pair of panties.... but that was after we'd both struggled to keep the sounds of our passion quiet from our daughter asleep across the hall including both her hissing loudly as she held back a scream and my own loud moaning next to her head into the pillow as I came deeply in her.

Damn my cock is hard already thinking about it again.

SoonToBe said:
Touching quickly on Friday night. Perhaps its the openness of things lately but I am finding that by the time it is "my turn" - that even with the masturbation on Wednesdays, wow, by Friday night I am totally horned up again! Sue noticed it this week and made several clear comments on how our "new fun" seems to be making me so much hornier! Even to one point of voicing a bit of a concern over how physical and forceful I was with her.

Thanks to the additional information. Again, you caused me to think, as I said a few posts back, about my Young years at Motorola and the girls that would "flash" their "pussy's" (covered & uncovered) while I made connection changes under the work benches. Of course there were always rumors as to which ones were "doing it"

The reason I quoted the above, is that it appears that Sue wants to help you keep your "virility" up. It got me to thinking that, altho you have said your birthday is in August, (this month in fact) You haven't mentioned when Sue's birthday is. By all of how you have described her, especially her Sexual attitude and stamina, I would wager a first guess at Sagittarius (Nov. 23 - Dec. 22) because a Sagittarius woman wants her man to have as much sexual stamina as she does. There is much more, but better to put in a PM. My alternative guess would be Gemini (May 22 - June 22)
And for you, I would expect you to be a Virgo (Aug 24 - Sept 23)
Let me know how close I am.
Cheers, Harry

So - as I alluded to in the last post - we continued talking about the whole panty-thing. And it was Sue that brought up how our "Wednesday night fun" (as she puts it) seems to fit right in. The discussion actually started on Friday night as she'd teased me about it being "Franks pussy" and they continued through the weekend up to last night where, as I said, I think the whole subject had gotten us both very worked up.

In thinking about it, I suppose I should have watched what I was saying a bit more. Earlier I'd often thought that I'd telegraphed my desires to Sue in a round-about way to make sure they were her own desires too. Maybe I should have been a bit more tight-lipped but again, the ease at which I seem to be able to talk to her (and for her to respond to me too) as well as I guess, losing the fear of saying or suggesting something that could weird-her-out.

She opened up to me and said that for herself - since she was finally able to see and understand what gets me aroused - that she's been able to understand herself too. It took a while for her to get to the point - which was that she finds herself being turned on through the whole panty-thing. Yes, knowing it turns me on is a huge comfort for her that she doesn't have to feel she's crazy by what she is learning about herself. But she came out and said that when she thinks about what she is doing - consciously withholding herself from me - that she says it turns her on.

I asked her if she was falling for Frank or something like that - and she said - "it's not that - it's not him" .... and she was quiet for a moment when she said "it's that I'm not letting you see or have me". And she admitted that our Wednesday nights have only reinforced it! She said she'd started to try to tell me it for a while now - and she said that seeing me cum like that on Wednesdays - seeing my cum just spurt away on my stomach like that - that somehow it really REALLY turns her on that she is helping me literally empty my balls (as she put it - I know it's really just draining my prostate) and that when she sees all the cum that didn't go into her - that it really turns her on. I repeated what I'd told her - that it turned me on too and I asked her if there was anything more to it. She said she didn't know - that all she could really say was that it seemed to give her this crazy sexual feeling when she'd see me cum like that. She was a bit quiet to admit that it made her feel very close to me that she'd let me lick her fingers off afterwards and she said that it gave her an incredible feeling of closure (that's how she put it).

I told her more of what I'd already told her but also added, again, maybe mistakenly, that it turned me on that I was masturbating because she didn't want me to cum in her and I admitted that her panties seemed to convey that it was in fact "Franks pussy" when she had them on. She had denied that several times but when it came up again yesterday, she relented and said that despite her disbelief that this is really her - she admitted that it wasn't so much that it was Franks-pussy - but more that for that period of time - that it wasn't mine! She told me that in her head, that she was preserving herself like this for her lover was the turn-on - not that she wanted to feel like she belonged to Frank or anything like that. What she did say was that it gave her the feeling that she was in control and that my masturbating for her was part of that control - that she was the one to decide who and when her pussy would get used. There was also mention of how she felt a certain arousal at defying the whole traditional catholic upbringing that she'd had where she was supposed to satisfy her husband.

It was very eerie to hear her say all of this. She looked at me and asked if this was some of what turned me on when she was away with Frank - whether it was sort of like what I feel from her wearing panties. I told her it was similar in a way. She asked me if I liked that feeling - and she came out and said it - of her giving Frank something that she denied me. How could I say no when it was true. I told her that since we'd started this and since we'd talked openly about it - that I'd found myself feeling incredibly turned on when Friday came around. That's when she said again what she'd said about Thursday nights - that she didn't want it to be something that tormented me or whatever. She didn't understand when I told her that it was something that I enjoyed very much even it if did make me want her a bit - at least she didn't until I told her that it wasn't just the Thursday evening - but it was the whole thing leading up to our time together on Friday that was what did it for me. In a way, I told her, it seems like 4 days of foreplay! She laughed at that suggestion.

Thing is - after we'd fucked last night and she'd put on her panties again - as we lay in bed she held my hand and asked me how I'd react now to the things that Don had wanted. I turned to her and asked why she was asking - whether she had any lingering feelings for him, etc. She quickly and immediately said she never wanted to see him again - but she also added that "some of what he'd wanted, well, thinking back at it now, does seem exciting". I held her hand and pulled her to me and told her that if there was something she "wanted" that I wanted it to come from her and be something she wanted - and that if it was, that I was sure we could make it work. As I hugged her I ran my hands down her body and I swear it gave me such a thrill to feel her panties beneath her t-shirt - and she knew it. She hugged me and pulled me close and said she loved me and how lucky she was....

This morning followed what's become our normal routine now - she always looks at me in the mirror and smiles as she pulls up her panties beneath the towel around her waist.

I'm not scared of what's going on - maybe a little apprehension - but if there's anyone I want to experience all of it with, it's her.

Harry - yes - my birthday is in another 2 weeks to be precise - so that makes me a Leo. Sue is a mid-October baby so that makes her a Libra I guess...

Your thoughts about long ago at Motorola are certainly hot to think about. But I wonder about the dates of those times of yours - were they before the Pill was on the market? That would have been an equally exciting time to live in - to see so many women come of age sexually. Fortunately, Sue and I both caught the end of that sexual-revolution wave. Talking about times from 30 years ago brought back a lot of memories. It was such commonplace to fuck on the first-date - if you even needed a date in the first place! I remember several times when I'd gotten lucky in bars or elsewhere such that it was nothing to have a quickie in the back of the car. I can even recall a few times when the girl I (or one of my buddies) scored with would come back into the bar and re-join the group of girls she'd arrived with and they'd all talk openly about what she'd just gone out and done. Ahhh, it was all so simple back then.... For those of you from back then in NJ - there was a place called the "Royal Manor North". A huge club with multiple rooms each with a bar. One room was the disco room - always easy to find slutty girls in there back in 1980. The next room was a rock-and-roll bar - usually had a band playing covers of the latest rock music. And believe it or not - the 3rd room was a go-go room where there were semi-nude women dancing on stage. Anyone from NJ back then will remember. Well, it was never an effort to lure out drunken slutty disco girls. If you had some funny stuff to smoke - it was almost no effort (well, as long as you were okay looking) and 9 times out of 10 she'd get undressed in the car with you and have a quickie.

Ahh, but too much reminiscing isn't a good thing.....

Gotta run - all this talk is getting me horny...

Steve: Yes I did share in that "footloose" era. It was a lot of FUN!!!
But first to back up a bit. I came to Arizona in 1966. I was married, so the "free shows" under the work benches were appreciated, but not acted upon. I was so dedicated LOL!

But by 1982, I was divorced and did a lot of "clubbing". I even went to a show put on by a local DJ (Johnathan Brandmeir). Because I had on one of his 'T' shirts, and was a pretty good dancer, I got this young woman out to my car (her request) for some kissing and the stuff she was carrying, and fucked her while she sat on my lap. In a Gremlin would you believe??? I saw her one more time after that.
Two other times, times I was approached by women from Motorola, to go home for sex. No romance, just sex. However one of them was sooo good we kept at it all night and she asked me to stay. I guess I do have some good stories from that time 30 years ago. In fact I didn't get married again till 1989 so I was happily free for 6 years and "bedded" at least 10 women. I joined a "by mail" dating club, called "Friends" (No internet) and most of them were looking to get laid.
Thanks for the memories!!!

BTW, did you ever snap a candid pix of Sue's trimmed hairy pussy? If youu need a poll, I vote yes! how about the rest of you guys?
Cheers, Harry

You know Steve. What has turned Sue on so much is that she is empowered. She has control of her own sexuality for the first time in her life really. Or at least in a very long time. No one is passing judgement on her for her choices. You and Frank are giving her full surport. And it feels awesome to Her. Have fun and enjoy!!! Not to would be insane!!!!

I guess my thinking Sue is a "Sagittarius" is wrong, but the description was sooo right. Now I will have to study "Libra".
Hey they are all sexy, just some of them are 'very sexy' My favorite is "Gemini" I slept with one for 2 years and would have married her. She wanted children and I was already "clipped". Oh! well, I am happy now!
Cheers, Harry

Harry2614 said:
I guess my thinking Sue is a "Sagittarius" is wrong, but the description was sooo right. Now I will have to study "Libra".
Hey they are all sexy, just some of them are 'very sexy' My favorite is "Gemini" I slept with one for 2 years and would have married her. She wanted children and I was already "clipped". Oh! well, I am happy now!
Cheers, Harry

I married a Gemini. They are many things but dull is not one of them. I don't think I ever met a more open woman in My Life.

Users who are viewing this thread