• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New feelings to deal with

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Change of pace?

First chance to post in a few days but much that I've yet to think about more and get to posting.

Getting back to Will's post - Sue did tell me when I got home that I had called just as they were getting into foreplay for seconds for Frank (and like 5ths or 6ths for her). I apologized but she said it was her fault for not letting me know she'd be so late and with the storm and such, she understood. It was close to 9:30pm when she finally got home. I'd told the kids that she'd been working late and had then gone to see her dad before coming home.

It was after her apolology that she said that she was up for a change of pace and while she still wanted to enjoy the post-sex feelings she had from Frank, that she asked me if I would still want to go down on her even though we wouldn't be fucking. I told her what I'd always said to her, that I'd love sharing the experience with her even if we didn't have sex - and then I added that I was still quite drained from our Wednesday night routine.

She smiled and kissed me and said that we could go upstairs and she said I'd have to keep things quiet and I laughed and said "no - YOU need to keep things quiet". In the bedroom I unbuttoned her blouse and unclipped her brad as she slipped out of her jeans. But then she asked me if I wanted to take her panties off.

I can't beleive how excited I was as I sat on the bed and she stood in front of me. There was a damp stain in the crotch and I was frozen for a moment staring at her pussy and now, finally, getting to share this moment with her. She made a coughing sound that drew me out of my trance and I slowly moved my hands up her legs. I looked up at her from sitting and from this angle I could see that her breasts were still reddened from Frank obviously grabbing and sucking at them. But it was what was lower that I wanted.

I grabbed the waistband and I slowly pulled them down. Her curly hair appeared and for a moment I'd forgotten that she hasn't shaved yet! It was like getting to undress a girl on a first date - I was so eager to see the rest that I pulled them down all at once. Even through the damp hair that was slicked back I could see her swollen pussy lips. They looked wet and from the angle I was at, it looked like they were separated at the bottom and as I sat there for a moment, I swore a glistening drop of what could only be cum appeared. She put a hand on my shoulder as she stepped out of her panties and then just said "we should switch places".

As we did she looked at me and said something like "... this is for me, right?"... and when I nodded my head yes she said "...okay, I want you to go nice and gentle to start....".

She slid back a bit and allowed me to push her legs back. I think it was a first in so many months now that she's letting me do this. We finally got her comfortable about a foot back from the edge of the bed with her feet just on the edge of the platform below the mattress.

I was just about to start when she put her legs together and told me to "get naked" and to climb up and "start at my boobs". I was naked in a flash and I got onto the bed and began at her neck - kissing her lips and then nibbling at her neck behind her ear and then down across her shoulder to the little v just below her neck and just above her breasts. By the way she was breathing I knew she was turned on.

She may have wanted me to start up there but she was also still horny herself and my kissing and slow-motion down her body really got her stoked up. No sooner had I sucked at her nips was she pushing me lower.

I moved back to my starting position and this time she was into it - she slid forward and put her feet on my shoulders sort of behind my neck and pulled me towards her. I needed no such encouragement and with both hands I reached out and spread her pussy apart.

What a change in Sue from her attitude long ago - she reached down and pulled her own knees back for me - revealing the pussy that Frank just fucked several times earlier. Even my own cock started to throb a bit at seeing how beautiful she looked so satisfied. Using my index fingers I opened her vagina up and for the first time in so many days - not only could I see her beautiful pussy - but I could also see what could only be cum still in her - thin and wet looking but stringy when I put my fingertip into it and pulled back.

I began to lick around the edge of her pussy - licking at the damp hair up and down the cleft. Gently pushing back at her outer labia to reveal the swollen knob of her clit. I worked my tongue up between the inner labia and could immediately taste the remnants of her earlier fun. It may sound crazy to say this, but the last few weeks of Wednesdays have sharpened my tongue regarding the taste of cum and it turned me on to know that Frank had cum in her and that I was now licking her and tasting it. As I got to her clit she began to moan as I gently licked upwards at it - spreading her sweetness and his tartness all over each time. Within just a few moments her vagina started to contract and then her body began to follow a bit seeming like it would sweep over her in a wave. Each wave and contraction seemed to cause more liquid to seep out of her and within just a few moments of this I felt her hand on the back of my head.

From how she guided me and how hard she pulled at my head, I soon learned what she longed to feel - and I gave it to her. As I probed the insides of her pussy with my tongue she'd let out a moan that I had to remind her to keep it quiet with the kids in the house.

She held it back for a bit, but soon I could just feel it building in her. From how she would pull her legs back and encourage me to push my tongue deep into her to how she squeeze her legs around my head to hold me in place - I could tell she was close. I introduced a finger slowly into her pussy and as I did I gently sucked at her clit and that seemed to finally elicit a huge orgasm from her. She fought for a moment but my finger slipping into the hot wetness in her was something she couldn't fight. I felt her body shake as she clamped her pussy tightly on my finger for a moment as she let out a moan that I knew she was trying to stifle at the same time.

But what was most beautiful was how she felt and more so, how she looked as she came down from that orgasm. Lying there next to me (I moved up next to her) as I held her as she caught her breath and rolled to snuggle up to me - knowing the contentment she felt at that moment and knowing how close I felt to her, it was great.

She later said that she'd thought of sharing like this with me on Thursday's but it's only since we'd been away that she realized (when I told her) just how drained and how great I feel on Thursdays that she thought this might work out. I admit my cock had grown to near full hardness by this point with her lying next to me and both of us smelling and tasting like sex - and she looked up at me and said/asked again "you going to be okay waiting till tomorrow?" and she patted my stiff cock. I smiled at her and said "you'd just better be ready for me tomorrow....".

Later as we were getting into and ready for bed she came out and said that she liked how she felt after being with Frank and she thanked me again for waiting. When I said it was okay she came out and said that it turned her on that "tonight this is just Franks" and she patted her pussy. She asked me "should I put panties back on? Or will you behave yourself?". I didn't answer right away - I admit it - a part of me wanted to tell her to put them back on - I knew it would turn me on that I'd given her oral sex and that she was going to make me wait another day. Well - I guess she didn't need to be a mind-reader - that my slight delay gave her the go ahead to tip my chin up to her and say "it's okay if it turns you on that if I put them back on". She said it just so calmly that I was just taken aback by it. I nodded my head yes and she smiled and said "it's okay - you'll have fun taking them off of me tomorrow night when it is your turn". A second or two later she leaned over and reached into my boxers and she smiled at me when she felt my hard-on!!!

STB
great update sound's like thing's are going well for you and sue after your time away.
did you have fun on your turn friday night and what did you both talk about this weekend.
and how is sue's dad doing.
has sue talked to you anymore about there time away when and where and how long that her and frank want to take, keep us posted

> she said that she was up for a change of pace
Omg reading this turned me on so much, do you think this might be the first of a
series of step-ups in the cuckolding ladder?

> No sooner had I sucked at her nips was she pushing me lower.
and
> From how she guided me and how hard she pulled at my head
and
> How she squeezed her legs around my head to hold me in place
This is so hot, she really wanted to feed you that creampie and
enjoyed making you do it. I know you've done this before but
this time it's her who wanted it and initiated it. The non-reciprocal
nature of this is what makes it even hotter. I wonder if this is going
to be a part of you standard routine from now on.

Thanks again for sharing this with us!

-Hiki

Its good to see two people getting so much enjoyment out of each other.

Ran out of time yesterday to complete my thoughts....

It's another different feeling that I'm still getting used to - that I can be open and don't have to "fear" how she'll react to what I would want to say. And, it's also a new feeling to have her "understand" what I may be wanting to say. All I know is that seeing her climb out of bed, go to her dresser and pull on a pair of panties before climbing back in with me - it was just so erotic to experience. Maybe it is the symbolism but even now a few days later, I can remember the intense feeling of sexual arousal come over me at that moment. She kissed me when she got back into bed but did not reach over to feel my now rock hard cock. We pulled the covers up and I reached over and gently stroked her hair and touched her shoulder before we both rolled over to sleep - well her at least - I remember having to wait a bit for my hard-on to subside (or at least soften a bit) so I could roll over as I sleep on my stomach most of the time...

Friday morning she continued the panty ritual as if Thursday night had never happened. She pranced around the bedroom with just a towel on her head and a pair of panties on and I was hard once again. That was finally relieved later that evening. Our daughter had gone out to a movie with her boyfriend and our son had left after dinner and would be away till yesterday.

With the house to ourselves, we opened a bottle of wine and headed up to the bedroom for me to finally reclaim my wife. She undressed down to her panties and then came up to me and said I should take them off. I stood in front of her and instead of pulling them off her, I kissed her and put my hand into them. I spread my hand between her legs and she knew what I wanted and she spread her legs a bit. As we kissed I spread her pussy apart and gently began to finger her. I had my middle-finger curled inside her pussy as she began to moan back at me through our kiss. A moment later she was naked lying back on our bed with my fingers now spreading her open to allow my tongue entry. What was hot and wet with sperm and her sweetness the night before was now just damp and warm - waiting for me to reheat it.

As I licked at her she started to tell me more about her night with Frank. She finally told me how she was sucking on his cock as her phone rang. She said she was tempted to tell me right then what I'd interrupted but what turned me on was how she said she was holding Frank's cock and stroking it with one hand while she answered my call with the other. After she hung up with/on me she said that she sucked him once more to full hardness and that she then climbed up on top of him - and she told me how she "fucked him" for their last time of the night.

We moved to a 69 and then through a number of other positions. She likes a bit of variety and enjoys cumming in different positions - but ultimately, we both still love missionary position. She loves being able to look up at me as well as to feel just how much I want her. I love feeling her pull her legs back or move around to open up and allow me deeper and deeper into her. As I pushed my hard cock fully into her she told me how after she'd climbed up on top of him that she'd fucked-him till she'd cum - and I remember she said something about him being so deep in her as she finally got off. But as I started to fuck her and she pulled her legs up for me she told me how she lay there on top of him and how he then fucked upwards into her. I had really started to get into fucking her and was totally enjoying feeling her body and feeling her pussy caressing my cock.

She started to tell me how Frank had grabbed at her butt and hips and how she moved to sort of a kneeling position so he "could enjoy himself more". I don't know - but hearing her tell me how she moved so Frank could enjoy her pussy more - it really got me going. I swear she felt wetter too as she told me.

As I said before, she likes to look up into my eyes as we fuck and when she told me how it felt as Frank fucked her it really got me going and I know she could feel it - her ooh's and aaah's were much more vocal. As she looked up at me she must have known/felt that I was getting close because as she looked up at me she said in this cool sexy voice "ooooh, that's good" as she pulled her legs back a bit more for me and then she looked up at me and said "it felt so hot when he finally came in me - I could feel him so deep". I'm not sure what it was exactly at that moment - hearing the excitement in her voice both about re-living it and about teasing me onward - or in my head my thinking about and knowing how he'd enjoyed her so - but whichever - the second I let my mind go to the moment Frank had cum in her - was the point where I let go.

Oh man - we've had some good sex at times - not sure if it was the fun we'd had on Thursday night that gave me more desire or what - but I don't think I've cum that much in one load in years maybe. I felt 5 or 6 of what I know were HUGE jets of cum - midway through my own orgasm, my deep thrusts took her over for one last orgasm herself which resulted in a gush of cum from her pussy as my cock finally deflated. She even looked up at me as I caught my breath and giggled "enjoyed that, did you?".

As we lay there afterwards we started to talk - it seems so easy after we've just fucked and are lying there to talk about most anything. I told her that it sounded like she'd had fun on Thursday and that we hadn't talked too much about her time with Frank lately. We were lying there in the almost darkness (just the bathroom light on) holding hands staring up at the ceiling when she told me about their night together. She said in over a year this had been the longest time she hadn't seen him. I asked how he'd managed and she giggled and said "same way as you do - with his right hand". I told her that he must have been really happy to see her to which she giggled and told me how right I was. It was almost surreal how comfortable and relaxed she seemed as she told me that Frank was incredibly horny for their "first time" and how physical he was - which I know is something that Sue likes but doesn't happen all that much.

I cannot explain how incredibly satisfying it felt to lie there with her and to hear how open and at ease we are with each other. I commented back to her that I could tell (from Thursday night) that he'd enjoyed himself with her. She rolled towards me and held my hand tighter and she said that she'd really enjoyed what I'd done for her the night before - she said that she wasn't sure how I'd be if I wasn't going to get to have sex with her. I told her it was okay and that I enjoyed sharing the moment and experience with her. She took a second but then didn't seem to flinch at all when she said that she was a little concerned about "just how wet I was" and she looked at me and said "I wasn't sure you'd want to do that with how much Frank had cum in me". I pulled her close and told her that I didn't care how much there was - that I was sharing the moment with her was all that I cared about and I joked that she could have a gallon of his cum in her and I wouldn't have cared....

More in a bit. The pattern from Friday night continued through the weekend.

Let me make a suggestion. I know I am coming to this thread late. I think it will be best, since you both are so open, to work her towards letting you be there, at least some of the time, when she is with her lover. You may love the way she tells you so much, but you never know how much she is concealing and keeping to herself. I have been in Frank's position with many wives, since I was a teenager. I can tell you that there is always a danger that a woman's heart will get out of control. You have to understand that her emotional heart is chemically connected to her vagina in a way that men are not connected to their cocks. It is a matter of hormones. Women often, especially ones who are emotionally alive like your wife, fall in love with the man they are fucking.

Women also have a different concept of the truth. That your wife says that she loves Frank in such and such a way, doesn't mean anything except that is what she wants to say to you (who she still loves very much). She obviously cares deeply about your feelings, but that may not reflect how she feels when she is with him. There is no mention about physical issues like size or staying power in this thread. Does Frank reach deeper in her than you do, or stretch her more with his thickness? I hate to say it, but that often effects women powerfully as well.

OK, what to do with the fact that she needs another guy? Join her. Be there in the room with them. You are talking to her so honestly, which is great. But you have a voice in things too. Right now, she is the only one calling the shots with opening the marriage. If you want to keep the marriage safe, she needs to be with a guy who will also be happy just with fucking her, and the emotions there, and not want anything more permanent. And you want the same from her. The only way to make this happen is to BE there. Then cuckolding can deepen and enrich the marriage, not threaten it.

You will still have to deal with the feelings of humiliation and jealousy, but they will be controllable and not dependent on her stories. Also, you can grow into your role with the other guy and really enjoy her sex with others.

The next time this kind of thing happens, think about finding an experienced guy who knows how to handle this kind of situation and not be a constant threat to your home.

UncutPete, great advice and nice post. Many of us have followed STB's journey through several threads over the years He and Sue have been playing. We have all mentioned many of the issues your post brought up. If you have the time and are up for a pretty fantastic first person account of it all, I would invite you to search all of STB's threads. He has pretty well documented their story from the very beginning before Sue tried another man for the first time. STB and Sue have many fans on here and if you read his stories, I think you will understand why so many of us are pulling for them, no pun intended!

Uncut - I'd have to echo Jax's comment - I've joined the 2 of them several/many times as well as giving them time alone. I'm well aware of your thoughts and such but I'm not sure I'm/we're in the position you are thinking. At least I don't feel it.

And that's the thing - even after our rousing night on Friday night - both of us were still horny again on Saturday. And yes, rather than foreshadowing, yes, again last night. Sue even commented that she's had more sex in the past 2 weeks than she has in a long time - including 4 nights in a row ending with a very gentle and passionate round last night.

The other part that I guess I am now coming to terms with - is the openness that there now seems to be. Yeah, we may both be reluctant at times - but once it does get started, it is so easy to talk to her about anything now.

Like just last night. We'd both turned in a little early - with it being Sunday and today being a work-day. But in bed, we both felt the urge and need. Despite my being pretty well satiated from Friday and Saturday - seeing her change out of her clothes as she pulled on her t-shirt (no panties) it got me going again. When she slid into bed I hugged her and she could feel my hardening cock against her. At first she said she wasn't in the mood but there was something in her voice that told me otherwise. I played along with her and said it was okay if she didn't want to have sex and gave her a kiss. She seemed to roll over as if going to sleep and that was when I said "you going to mind if I take care of myself or should I go in the other room?". Like I said, it's become really easy to talk to her. She waited a moment and then rolled back towards me and said that she'd reconsidered and that "knowing what you'd be doing made me horny". She rolled towards me and kissed my face and licked against my ear and whispered "how about you get yourself going and I'll do me?" and for a moment we both lay there masturbating.

A few moments later she said in a hushed voice "you ready to climb on yet?". I looked over to find her legs spread apart and two or maybe 3 fingers buried in her pussy. I moved to kneel between her legs - loving the fact that she was so beautiful masturbating like that - she opened her eyes and saw me stroking my fully hard cock just inches from her pussy. She handed me the Astroglide and asked me to lube-up as she was a little sore and tender (I probably didn't need to as she'd gotten her fingers all lubed up already). I dripped some onto my cock and stroked it to spread it around as she continued to watch. When she saw that I was ready she pulled her fingers out - and before her pussy could even close up - I was in - and with the lube, I slid all the way into her - slowly but forcibly and deep. As I reached maximum depth she closed her legs against my body, I heard her moan and felt her shake for a moment and I realized she'd just cum. When she let her legs relax, her pussy totally opened up and seemed to have almost no friction - between the lube and her own juices now mixed in.

I sank all the way into her and held her tightly. I felt like the hand in her glove to coin a phrase - despite her now very relaxed pussy - we fit together perfectly. My hard cock felt incredibly buried in her and as we held and hugged and kissed each other I started to fuck her. Her eyes opened wide as I pushed all the way into her driving her up the bed a bit - and they opened even wider as I pulled back out of her almost all the way before doing it again. This time her eyes closed as our bodies came together and I could feel her thrusting her body up towards mine - grinding her pussy against me each time. And each time I'd pull back she'd let out a low moan that slowly got louder and louder each time. It may have been forceful as I pushed into her - but it was also just incredibly loving as she was literally begging me to push into her as deep as I could.

After just a few more minutes of grinding away at her I could definitely feel her pulling her knees back - instead of her feet being on the bed - now she was pulling her knees back towards her breasts and still encouraging me to fuck her deeper. I could feel she was building towards another orgasm - her head began to thrash back and forth and words became grunts and moans. I could feel it in her - the deepest recesses of her vagina began to grab at my cock and then release - throbbing in a way but at the same time, seeming to almost milk my cock inside her. It was exquisite to pull out of her and see just how wet and open she was - only to hear her plea to "fuck me deep" again.

I began loving and caring - but by now, she wanted me to fuck the heck out of her. Her legs lewdly spread - didn't even need me to push or hold them back. Her dark pubes all matted down - but mostly - her luscious pussy now swollen open and seeming to gulp down my cock as I bottomed out in her.

She began to push up against me - and by now, my balls were boiling. As she started to cum I could feel her whole body spasm including her pussy going from a death-grip one second to a gaping cavern the next. As her head thrashed about I looked down at her under me and that was it - it wasn't a huge load but it felt scalding hot - and intensely satisfying to let go in her. She squealed as I came in her (apparently the hot sensation wasn't lost on me) and then locked her legs around me till we both came down.

We'd gone from falling-asleep to intense-fuck in all of about 10 minutes - and instead of being tired at 10:30pm, both of us now seemed wired and awake. She rolled over to her side towards me and giggled at what we'd just done so quickly. After a quick kiss she put her head on my chest and we lay there together for a bit. But then she reached down to my soft wet cock and she did what she usually will do after I've cum - she reached down below my balls and ran her thumb all the way up. I moaned as she reached the tip but looked down and saw that she'd drawn a thick glob of cum out of my now flaccid cock. She smiled and laughed as she moved up on one elbow and brought her fingers up - "do you want it?" she asked me and I answered by pulling her hand towards me and licking her fingers off. She looked at me and said "it turns me on that you don't mind doing that...." and I think I answered something like "only for you".

I'm going to split this post before the next part....

STB
great post sound's like you and sue had agreat weekend and look's like you did reclaim your wife.
maybe your thursday night thing will keep goning now that sue has done it once for you.
and i guess we all will see where this take's you and sue good luck and have fun.
still how is her dad. keep us posted

Well - maybe I could have shortened all of that, I don't know - but I know that I've gone back to some of my earliest posts here and have found that re-reading that level of detail did help me remember past events more clearly and certainly more enjoyably!!!!

Where I was going to with the earlier recap was that after we'd exhausted ourselves once again - Sue brought me a washcloth from the bathroom and after I'd finished with it she went back in and (I'm guessing) I must have cum more than I'd thought as I watched her again put one foot up on the toilet and watched her clean up her pussy. She turned and saw me watching and she turned herself so I could see more.

When she got back into bed was when we started talking a bit more - after sharing a bit of closeness in the afterglow and exchanging compliments on the surprise she kissed me and said she was going to wait till tomorrow morning to put panties back on. I told her that was fine and she kissed me and said "it turns you on huh?" and I nodded my head and said "yeah". She got up on one elbow and said in this loving voice "would you tell me about it?". I kind of hemmed and hawed for a moment until she said "it's okay if you don't want to" and after a moment she said "I'll tell you something in exchange if you want"?

So, it was obvious she wanted to hear it. I took a deep breath and I told her that I thought it was the symbolism of it that turned me on. She said "yeah, what do you mean" to egg me on to continue. So I told her that in a way the panties seemed to symbolize to me that she wanted to keep herself for Frank - and I told her that in my head, it turned me on to think of her as thinking that it's Franks until the end of the week. She asked me if I was surprised at what she'd done on Thursday and I told her that I had missed sharing that moment with her, sharing her time with Frank with her. She repeated what she'd said - that she wasn't sure our time on Wednesday would leave me in a place that I could be with her on Thursday nights but still be okay about not having sex with her. I told her that letting me go down on her like that was so exciting - that after 4 days of not seeing her pussy, that the short and limited time she gave me was incredibly exciting. She giggled and said she could tell from how I was afterwards. That was when I told her how exciting and turned-on I got when she put her panties back on and made me wait till Friday. She smiled and said that it gave her a very strong sexual thrill when she put them back on afterwards.

I told her that it was awesome that she shared her enjoyment with me but that she wanted to also keep some of it for herself. She hugged me and said she couldn't believe I was this understanding for a long time. I told her that her wearing panties like that turned me on because it was a visual reminder that she shares her pussy with Frank. She told me she likes that I think of it that way - that she "shares her pussy with Frank" which she followed up by saying "maybe you can have me orally on Thursdays from now on? .... would you like that?" I moaned back an emphatic "yes". And a moment later she giggled a little and said in a hushed voice "then I guess you'll get to see how much he cums in me". I was about to say something when she said "I wasn't sure you'd really want that" and when I started to say "yeah, of course, I...." she sort of cut me off and said "sometimes he cums a lot .... just so you know .... you can say no if you don't want to you know....". That was when I pulled her close to me and I told her that I thought she was the sexiest most awesome wife in the world and that I loved sharing all of what she does with her - and I told her very explicitly that I would always love to share "no matter how much Frank may cum in you" and I repeated the "gallon of cum" comment to her which made her giggle and hug me back. As we hugged and kissed I cupped her pussy with my hand and I told her in the most loving supportive voice I could that "I love that you let other guys cum in you...." and a second later I added "it turns me on so much to think about...." She kissed me and looked up at me and said "do you want me to put them back on now? would you like to fall asleep knowing I am now Franks again?". I knew she said it as a turn-on to me and nothing more but yet I knew my hand had felt wonderful against her damp pussy too. Is it crazy to say that my cock got hard again as I thought about it? If that's not crazy then my answer to her of "yeah" won't surprise anyone. She kissed me, hugged me for a second and said "it's okay - I understand - it turns me on too" and she got up out of bed, went over to her dresser and in the dim light I could see her step into a pair of panties and a second later she climbed back into bed and came back and hugged me and kissed me and said "thank you" - I asked "for what" and she said "being honest" and she took my hand and put it on her now panty-covered pussy and said "you'll see it again later this week". Before she rolled away from me she reached over and into my boxers and she looked up at me when she felt that I was almost fully hard and kissed me and said "you weren't lying!".

So - it seems that we may have a new routine in the build here - this week will tell.

Dana - it looks like her father may be finally stabilizing and not careening out of control. I guess it take a while to get the meds straightened out. He's still got quite a journey before they can consider him able to go home - but at least the touch-and-go near-death stuff is now behind him.

And before you or anyone else asks - there's been no discussion about the 2 of them going away again. Well, at least not with me, it didn't come up in our conversations....

STB
great post glad you and sue have got a new routine starting up now on thursday night's
and did you ask her anything after she asked you about the panties let us know.
and glad her dad is doing better with alot of hope he will keep going.
and have fun with the new routine on thursday and it is good that you are in it with her again. keep us posted

Steve: I am Absolutely enthralled by the last few posts. Having been home now for a week, I have been able to 'catch-up' on your story. The honesty and closeness you and Sue share is truly amazing. I am also enjoying reading of your loving sex with Sue more and more. I am glad you are back to "cleaning sue out" after Frank fills her up. I recall that Frank also likes "getting sloppy seconds" so I expect Sue will one day ask you to "fill her up" Wed. night or even Thu. morning "for Frank" How would you like that?
Sue said she would "tell you something" in return to you answering her about Frank's cum. Did she get around to telling you what it was?
Cheers, Harry

Hey Harry - welcome back. Sorry about that disjointed post there - but what she told me in exchange was her admission that "sometimes Frank cums a lot" and I guess I somehow overlooked the other part which was her saying that she really likes it when he does and she said "like he did on Thursday". And I believe in a PM you'd commented that Sue seems to be a rarity in that she's a woman who likes guys to cum in her. I guess that could be true - but I know that most of the women I've ever been to bed with have all liked their guys to cum in them - perhaps not to the degree that Sue does, not sure overall (hard to go back an confirm....).

Anyway - I'm off to put up some dinner before she gets home so that she can eat quickly and go out to visit her dad - her and her sibs are taking turns and tonight's her night (for real - not just our convenient cover story for the kids!).

Gotta run - but maybe more in a bit when she heads back out.

I don"t really think its all that rare for a woman to want to feel a man's cum deep into her. I have known many a woman who hate condoms for that reason. They don't get to feel the cum. A lot don't feel the sex is complete until they feel the male fill them. And the fuller the better. Fetish, Maybe.
But I know too many women like Sue who need to feel it in them.

STB
well put will. keep us posted

Steve:
No! I didn't mean to imply that Sue is a rarity in that she likes men's cum in her. Hey, I, like you have found that all (or most all) of the women I have fucked liked me to be 'bareback' and to cum in them. I hardly ever bought condoms. they would just got old in by billfold.

What I was referring to, was when Sue intimated to you during your long discussions over the last 3 weeks, that she has always liked to feel their cum in her, (Maybe from a 'nooner') and liked to leave it in her the rest of the day. I believe you said she even "teased" you about that when you were first dating, and you said you liked that about her.
That is what I thought was unusual, and didn't she worry about cum stains in the crotch of her jeans, or back of her dress. Did she use 'mini pads' to absorb what oozed out?

And thinking about Women at work, When I first went to work for Motorola in 1966 (here in Phoenix) as a technician, I spent a lot of time under the work benches changing "test stations". I was 'shocked' at how many female production operators just "loved" to be without panties, and "flash me" while I was working under there.

Not "on topic" I know, but you brought back memories.
Cheers, Harry

Only have a second here as I'm working on something in the garage.
But to answer your question Harry - I know for a fact that she used to keep "period pads" (even though she used tampons) in her purse. She used to say they were for "heavy days" but I also know that she used them to do as you say - to soak up whatever oozed out of her. I say that because she used to put them in after we'd have had sex either during or just after work (we used to fuck a lot of times after work before we'd both go to our homes) and she didn't think I was looking. I am also quite sure she used them when she was seeing Don or Brad or whoever (wishful thinking) during the day at work.

It goes without saying that she surely wouldn't risk drips or stains or worse. But that, she's actually kept a bit quiet about - and now you've piqued my interest so I may have to bring it up again.

Users who are viewing this thread