• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new to this she says shes ready but nervous

Correct nazareth lol.
So there was after watching my wife ride rik i was near bursting to grab her and fuck her myself.
But s had other plans rik was laying on his side and s started to play with his semi erect cum soaked cock.
To my surprise he was already getting hard.
S.. Shal we show him how you like to fuck my mouth.
S shot me a dirty look.
R... Yeah lay down.
S moved over the bed so her head was hung over the edge rik positioned himself stood infront of her.
S opened her mouth and rik slud his cock in he the proceeded to thrust into her mouth in long deep movements i was just staring at them i could see his cock sliding down her throat s was just making a moaning sound evertime he pulled back now i was wanking hard.
R. Yeah babt show him what a slut you are...my slut.
Rik just smiled at me.
After about two minutes rik pulled away and turned s round so he was stood behind her.
He didnt say anything he just slipped his dick into her pussy and started to doggy fuck her.

He really pounded her.
R... Fuck yeah i love this pussy whos pussy is it.
S... Yours baby its yours.
R... Mmm and this is the best cock youv had isnt it.
S... God yeah the biggest and best
R... And what do you want me to do.
S... Fuck your pussy and fill it with cum baby.
This sex talk almost tipped me i had to stop wanking i read a tip its best not to cum untill sex afterwards or you can loose your mood.
Rik increased his pace and s was soon moaning in another orgasm.
Followed quickly by rik cumming.
R. There you go baby take it all
He was thrusting hard and deep as he unloaded into her.
Again i had to hold back so i didnt cum aswell.

After this s n rik kissed for a few minutes then she looked at me and whispered in riks ear he smiled stoid up and dressed.
R... Looks like shes all yours mate and thanks again for letting her see me. Have fun
I just smiled and said thanks.
Then rik left.
I was already naked by now s called me over and i climbed onto the bed i could see her pussy glistening with a huge line of cum.
Again an urge to lick her.
S must have noticed.
S.... Do you want to lick it
Me.... I don't know maybe
S opened her legs more
S... I don't mind if you do
That was it i was locked in so yes i licked her....not full on but i licked her clit for a few seconds.
And it wasnt that bad infact it made my dick a bit harder.
When i finally entered her it was amazing i never fucked her so soon after rik she was very loose and wet with cum
Our first session prob only lasted fifteen mins but we fucked at least four times that night all different positions with crazy lust and passion it was amazing and after we layed together and kissed.
S.. I love you your an amazing man and husband and i want to thank you for all this.
Me.. Solong as your happy then im happy baby.

So questions.
1. Wanting to lick her has happened twice now but when im not horny the thought doesnt turn me on i only licked her clit on sat but in heat of moment i would have happily licked her thoroughly was just worried what she might think after.
I really like when they talk during sex about her being his etc. More than i thought i would think i would like her to adress some comments towards me while she is with a guy will think about asking how she feels on that.

Quick update on the jay front.
She went round to his to watch a film... AND....
They watched a film lol.
S says they sat close and he stroked her leg a few times but didnt really try anything.
He asked her a couple of questions about our relationship
Mostly about her being allowed to play away and if she liked that.
If she had other guys s answered honestly that she saw another guy on a regular basis.
She said she was unsure how he took that.
When she left he went to kiss her on the cheek so she pushed it and turned her head so he got her lips.
He didnt pull away so she opened her mouth and they kissed for a moment.
When they parted he was smiling and then apologised.
S told him not to worry about it and then came home.
So again not sure where that will go.
He wants her i have no doubt but i think he wants more than just a f.buddy so s is going to go sliw and if he seems to be after a full relationship shes going to tell him thats not for her.

Do you think your wife would 'look' at you differently if you ate Rik's creampie? From her viewpoint, I would think it shouldn't be any different than letting her fuck other guys, and certainly not different than watching her do just that. You know her best, of course, so you would have the best prediction of her reaction.
Should you ever have the opportunity to lick or eat a creampie, I am confident it will be as hot and erotic as you can only imagine, not to mention being extremely pleasurable to you both. An additional bonus is the closeness the two of you should feel. It is, after all, the most personal act a husband can do for his wife.

Hi guys well its been a quiet week since our meet with rik on sat.
They text back and forth mon-thurs then s went back tovriks thurs night for a quick fuck. Rik asked her if she likes anal s has said yes but not that night.
She asked me if im ok with her letting him do that ive said its her choice if she wants to she can.
Rik also tried to start off there session downstairs in the kitchen.
But danny was in the living room so s said lets take it upstairs.
I get the feeling rik is trying his best to get s in a threesome situation with him n danny.
Think im going to have word with him i have no issuesbwith s trying a threesome but if rik pushes her before shes ready he might mess up their thing.
S has also had a couple of daytime meets with jay.
Calling in at his for coffe they both ended in them kissing
And Thursdays coffe call he felt her tits through her top but thats it for now.
S says he always seems like hes worried he did something wrong after. She has to assure him shes ok with it.
So still slow burn.

I'd say your ship is sailing in smooth waters. Steady as she goes, mate.
Enjoy the ride!

Ok so new point.
We had a bit of a get together last night few friends over
Lots of beer wine shots etc.. Played a few drinking games.
There were 13 of us in total.
3 other couples a former couple then a the rest were just single friends.
Now our get togethers can get quite drink fueled
And that leads to all kinds of conversations but at some point it normally turns to sex lol.
One of the guys there is a mate of mine from college ive known him a long time s since we got together so a good while too.
Now theres always been an attraction between them.
S has told me she fancies him and when weve been in pub chris has confessed he thinks s is sexy and that im a lucky guy. They have also flirted a lot iver the years.
So last night s and chris were drinking laughing and flirting nothing new everyone was at it a bit.
As the night went on people started to leave untill eventually there was only me s and chris left.
I had been mingling but noticed that chris had been with s for most of last hour after seeing last of our guests out i went into dining room and joined them.
They were laughing and midway through a conversation.
S.. I think the others would be a bit shocked.
Chris... Well maybe it should be a game for just a select few.
S.. Oh really.
S raised an eyebrow and they both laughed.
Me.. Whats all this.
S. Chris was just telling me we shoukd try strip poker at one of our partys. I said i think a few of the others wouldn't like that.
Chris looked a bit sheepish
Chris... Just having a joke would be funny to see their faces if we suggested it.
S.. Chris thinks me and him should play just the two of us.
Now chris's face dropped lol.
Chris... Just a laugh though
S shot me a naughty look.
S... So you saying you dont want to see me with less on.
Chris was now just staring at s with a are you serious look on his face.
Me.. Ok stop teasing the poor guy.
S smiled and laughed chris laughed about ten mins later he got ready to leave.
We saw him to door s gave him a peck on cheek.
Chris.... Well thanks for a great night always enjoy them.
Me.. No probs well sort something again.
S... Yeah you should pop round sometime well have a few drinks watch a movie just us three.
Chris... Sounds good.
S.. You could bring a deck of cards.
Chris shook his head and smiled.
Chris... Fuck am going before i say summat i shouldnt.
After he went we tidied up the bottles glasses etc..
Me.. You seemed to be flirting with chris a lot tonight.
S.. Yeah i we always have a flirt hes nice you dont mind do you.
Me.. No just seemed more tonight and you teasing him that you'd play strip poker with him.
S.. Could be fun.

Now i must admit its akways turned me on knowing they fancy each other and watching them flirt and stuff.
I've even had a few thoughts about them ending up together somehow and it leading to them fucking.
But this is the first time s has hinted anything directly to him. I presume its her new found confidence.
So my quandary is the idea of us playing strip poker with him n seeing where it goes does interest me.
But i also have concerns of bringing in a close friend and one whos in our circle of other friends.
Its the whole does s tell kate about us question again.
( something we still havent decided yet)
But obviously in chris's case it may go further than him knowing our lifestyle it could result in them having sex.

Glad she's enjoying Rik
Hope they get Danny involved
Jay seems to be platonic
Friend Chris is playing with fire - with convenience comes consequences

I'm enjoying the unfolding story please continue

I agree with 2wheel and your gut reaction to Chris. You are playing with fire. Unless you are prepared to be outed, so to speak, to all your friends. Trust me they will look at you differently. Most people don't understand the lifestyle. They will see you as less of a man and loose respect for you. Best to keep things at arms length. Unless you would like the total humiliation that is sure to follow.

Hi guys we have spoken about the chris situation with a clear sober mind lol.
And have both agreed that he and s will never be more than an occasional flirt.
Its all too close to home plus hes a good mate and dont want to risk damaging that eighther.
Thanks for advise and support.

Hey guys not much to update s and rik haven't met since there last time hes on holiday in spain with danny.
Gets back next weekend.
Due to school hols s hasnt seen much of jay eighther but they text and she went round last night for a movie.
No sex but they didnt see much of movie s says they kissed a lot and he had her tits out and sucked them she managed to rub his dick through his pants s says it feels a good size but it didn't go further than that.
He must have some serious self control cos if i had my wifes tits out id be trying to fuck her 10 mins later lol.
But it seems hes keen so well see.

Couple of new points.
S goes swimming every now and then theres a class at local pool shes trying to loose weight.
Anyway shes been telling me about this guy who goes hes about fifty but apparently hes quite attractive and shes caught him eyeing her up. ive been winding her up that she fancies him but im starting to think she really does.
So tonight i was telling her he probably wants to fuck her in the changing room and guess what s just smiled and said well i would be naked.
Not sure if she was just joking
Also i mentioned her going away in may i decided not to say anything about that but shes mentioned it a couple of times nothing much but last week during sex she told me she would be lonely in bed when shes away then said unless she meets a friend in the bar.
Think she was teasing me.
But yesterday she actually asked if she should take some condoms incase she met someone at convention.
I didnt know what to say at time then she just winked and went up for a shower?

If she's a hotwife, which she is, and she plays without you, which she does. I would say she is definitely teasing but also telling you her intentions.

Now the question is why would you be surprised at any of what she has said? Or for that matter be surprised if she followed through? And why would you be upset, after all it is what you both want, the path you've both chosen?

Hi sorry for delay in update.
Firstly ti answer 2 wheels lol im not upset at her teasing or if she follows through.
But to be honest everyday im a little suprised not at what she does or says but how well its going and how much we all are enjoying it.

So where are we to be honest pretty much where we left off lol riks holiday school hols and jay taking a holiday has pretty much stalled any progress but to be honest its been good for me n s to have a couple of weeks to ourselves.
However were out this weekend so me n s have decided to see if she can pic someone up were just going to go for flirting and a bit of a kiss and touching but if she feels it ive said she can go with the flow.
Shes also arranged to meet rik on sunday wich she seems excited about after there break so should be at least something to update soon.

Dont know if anyones done the watching wife on the pull game.
But any advice is welcome.
Do we go seperate or let them know from begining that shes playing away while i watch.
And if she pulls and decides to go further s says a quickie behind the club isnt appealing to her in her sober mind right now.
So do we let him come back to hotel room do i go in or leave them to it were still sortingvthe details lol.

I don't know that I can offer any advice, but I can relate some experiences in the hope it may give you food for thought.
My 2nd wife and I used to do this on occasion. We always had to go together (only 1 car) but typically would go in separately. Our 'thing' back then was me watching her as she danced with other guys, flirting and carrying on at her table, and even some kissing and touching at times.
She was free to leave with anybody if the 'chemistry' was right, but I was never invited to watch or participate if she did. We would have to "bump into each other" before she left, though, so I would know where she would be at, what time to expect her home, etc. Your circumstances may be different if the 'plan' is for you to watch, so if it happens, she will have to tell him at some point. Hopefully, it will be after he is thoroughly worked up and only thinking of one thing--he wouldn't care at that point if you will be present. :D
I hope both you and your wife will never accept for things like fucking in a parking lot. I've always felt like if some guy was ever going to get my wife's pussy, there should be a certain 'price' to pay. If that means the guy has to spring for a motel room, they will find a way if they want it bad enough. Of course, you guys are free to decide what's right for the both of you, but I'd rather you stay away from the 'cheap and tawdry' sex. Your wife is a Queen; make 'em treat her like one!

Hi so sorry for delay this is due to some serious changes in our adventure.
So last i put on we were going out and s was going to flirt with some guys and see what happened.
However we bumped into some friends so that put a stop to that still had a good night though.
More impacting has been the change in relationship between rik and s as i said he had been on holiday then school hols meant s and him hadnt met for a couple of weeks.
S was looking forward to there meet but when she went on the sunday he was acting strange to cut a long story short it turns out that he went on holiday with a couple of mates and two of there sisters he hit it off with one of them and theyve started seeing each other.
Rik says he would still like to see s but s isnt keen so at the moment thats at an end.

Users who are viewing this thread