new to this she says shes ready but nervous

What are anyones thoughts on s fucking guys on her own to start with how do i then get it so i am able to watch.
The way things are moving with both her prospective partners its likely she will have sex with them without me there first.
If she goes as far as sex tonight it will most probably be at his student house.
Dont get me wrong just knowing shes fucking other guys turns me on but i would like to be able to watch eventually.
Fuck my stomach is in knots lol.

My opinion would to be with her from the beginning. You can emotionally support her to go thru with it and to be there after she gets fucked. you can also help protect her if things get crazy.If her prospective dates don't like it then move on. You are in charge not them.
Good Luck

Thanks zippless your advice is appreciated.
As far as safety for s it is a big priority but with rik i dont think its an issue shes comfortable with him as shes known him about a year from college.
As far as being there from her first time i kind of feel its probably not going to play out that way.
If he tries it on tonight its going to be hard for her to say yeah but my husband has to watch.
But i dnt want to stall this its taken a long journey to get us here to where she is the dominant driving force.
I dont have issue with her sharing herself alone infact during our many discussions of our rules and limitations which have changed numerous times as we have progressed the question of her taking lovers when im not around has come up and to be honest im fine with it so long as she tells me what happens at the end of the day i want her to lead this adventure so that she feels free to be with whoever she wants and have the sex life she deserves.
If we can balance her sex life (just her) and ours (me watching) then fantastic.
We just need to figure out how to manoeuvre her and him to him and us lol.
I guess the way i feel is if a couple of meets on her own gets the ball rolling and gives her the confidence to make this hers then ok.
And im still getting horny thinking about it and having her when she comes home.

I wish you luck in your adventures into hotwifing . She wants to indulge into the life style and that's great . If she wants to go sols until you are comfortable with her getting some extra cock , well then go for it . Your goal is for her satisfaction . To get you to be able to watch her getting fucked I suggest that she tells him that her ultimate fantasy is to have a 3-some with her husband and her lover and if he doesn't want that after her first or second solo with him then she will be moving on . If he's ok with that , the door will be open for you to sit back and enjoy the show . If he's not , move on and leave him behind .

that's a good move jps18 thanks it was how to bring it up I was struggling with suggesting it as a threesome never crossed my mind guess I'm so taken up with watching her enjoy herself I forgot I could join in lol...well at first start as a threesome and then slowly leave them to it.
cheers

right then to keep you updated s went out about an hour ago to meet her college buddies and wow was she looking hot silky black dress that shows off her huge cleavage and lovely round bum I told her she looked hot she just smiled and said what like a hotwife lol.
she was more dressed up than she normally would for a night out.
I asked what she was wearing underneath and she told me that wasn't something I needed to worry about. I got a hot flush lol.
so while she was upstairs I snuck a look in her little hand bag and fuck there is a pack of condoms in there we haven't had those in the house for years I don't even know when she managed to get them but it made me catch my breath I havnt told her iv seen them.
as she left I kissed her and told her to behave she just said whatever and went to get in her taxi.
I am now in emotion overdrive ..slight jealousy mild panick but an overriding feeling of hornyness and a buzz for her and how powerful she feels to me it crazy. even if nothing happens tonight will be an interesting experience and our sex tonight will be intense.
iv told her to keep texting me so I know whats going on she said shel try but I should remember she is rubbish at remembering to txt me when shes enjoying herself and been drinking.

Last edited:
You're not waiting and anticipating alone. We are with you.

she just text their moving to another pub when I said who she said her rik and a couple of the other girls but the other girls are heading home after another drink so it will be just the two of them.
hes been complimenting her all night and cant keep his eyes off her cleavage when she went to powder her nose he asked if she needed help she was going to ask what kind of help but one of the other girls heard him and gave him a slap on the arm and said dirty bastard shes married so it kind of killed the moment shes going to txt again when they've gone home.

So she rang me at 10.30 it was just them now when their other friends left they were winding s up saying rik was gunna try and get in her knickers s just laughed it off.
Little do they know lol.
So they were sat at a table in corner rik moved so he was sat next to s they talked for about fifteen mins and then rik asked what i would think if i new itvwas just her and him.
S told him i was very happy for her to go out with friends and that she was free to enjoy herself.
Rik gave her a funny look at this comment.
He then asked her if she new he liked her and she said she had an idea.he asked if she liked him she said they wouldnt be here alone if she didnt.
Then she had to go back so he wasnt worried where she was.
Before she hung up she asked if i was ok
I said i love you enjoy yourself.
She said ok lov u and hung up
Im rock hard.

Its 1.06am shes on way home
My mind is racing 2hours at his
Am i a cuckolded hubby?

Details, details, PLEASE. Our minds are also racing.

Hopeful cuck said:
Its 1.06am shes on way home
My mind is racing 2hours at his
Am i a cuckolded hubby?

I think So.

Uup! Details please.

Sorry guys av been at work just got in and its been a long day because after last night all i wanted to do is be at home with s.
Al tell you about last night later when i have more time.
Just got in, dinner time, kids, all need sorting first.
But i will say this.
After years ofme watching and hoping
2 years of roleplay and fantasy
A false start and a near miss
Theres no turning back now
S has taken the leap.
Details to come tonight.

What happened next is going to be etched in my mind forever.
She pulled her dress up over her head first suprise no knickers.
Took of her bra her big nips were very hard
She climbed into bed and started to suck my dick with a lot of enthusiasms.
I had to move her away for fear of ruining the moment too soon.
I moved so i could go down on her she put her hand over her pussy "r u sure after what happened"
I was so horny i didnt even speak ijust moved her hand
I start to lick her and kiss her pussy working around her clit she was very wet then it hits me that taste of rubber you get from a condom.
I used to hate it but tonight is different because i know what it means.

I lifted my head up "tell me what happened."
"i will keep licking"
I get back to work
"well we got back to his he got me a beer from the kitchen one of his housemates recognised me from college he seemed a bit shocked I was there so we went up to riks room.
he started to kiss me and touch my tits wich felt great so I slipped my braoff so he could feel them properly and suck them.
then he reached up my dress and pulled my knickers down.
by now I'm licking her deep she likes that and shes is wetter than I have ever known.
" go on"
"i told him I wanted to see his dick so he took his pants off and it was sticking out so I started to play with him he was very hard."
"was he big "
"yeah fairly big"
"bigger than me"
a pause " yeah bit bigger"
I felt her legs shake so concentrated on licking her til she came.
by now I was aching to fuck her I climbed up but she told me to lay on my back.
she moved over me and guided my dick into her pussy it was wet and very slick I slid I easy.
she then started to ride me "shall I carry on "
but the fucking had got me "you can tell me the details later"
"ok baby does this feel good"
" amazing your so wet is it because of him"
" yes baby he makes me really horny and wet"
"did he fuck you with his big hard cock"
" god yes he fucked me so good baby so hard and deep "
" you liked that young cock didn't you "
"oh god yes I loved it"
" are you going to fuck him again"
" yes baby as much as I can "
" do you wish he was fucking you now "
" fuck yes fucking me hard all night"
that was it I couldn't hold on I blew s leant in and gave me a deep kiss "god I love you"
"i love you too"
we lay for a while during which she told me the events I have mentioned happened in the pub after she called me then we must have drifted off to sleep.

Wow! I just found your thread, VERY HOT! Congratulations on being a new cuckold. I'm jealous.
I hope all continues to go well for you & S. Do you think her black friend might have a shot?

You're realizing now what your mind never considers...the 'after-effect'.
Things seem to progress at a fairly rapid pace because you're so anxious to have it happen, then seemingly slow to a crawl after. I think it's natural to have many emotions; happiness, regret, guilt, and the like, and I'd bet it happens to 98% of the cucks the first time.
I hope both of you will relax, continue to talk openly and honestly, and realize nothing has to 'change'. It's just an experience in life.
Hopefully the first of many to come!

Its getting late but i now know the full details of her first adventure which I will tell tomorrow if your interested.

Interested - can't wait for the details
Bring it on
& congratulations on your adventure