• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new to this she says shes ready but nervous

She nudged me
"well"
"yeah ide say so"
"and what does he have to wait for"
She gives me a fake shocked look "i thought you were watching tv he has to wait to get me into bed."
"i bet he didnt like that"
"he says he cant wait and will be like a caged animal"
"bet youl like that"
"what do you mean"
"i think you like it when hes a bit rough"
She laughs "maybe"
"so whats his"
"what"
"you said its all yours when im there"
A shake of her head"right when were fucking he likes to ask whos it is so i say its his it gets him going"
Hes not the only one lol im rock hard now knowing that while he pounds my wife he gets her to say its his pussy.
S notices my bulge "you like that then must admit i like it he gets really fired up."
"you need to remember to tell me stuff you say when were catching up its hot"
"sorry babe i will i never thought"
S went for a shower then

Reactions: ffred
I finnished watching my film while thinking about her phone call and our convo think s has a sub side that rik has switched on.

I realised writing this i didnt ask her what he wanted her to ask me al have to ask her when she gets back from college..... I also wonder how thats gone first class since they fucked.

Ok so s came back from college she says it was a bit weird seeing rik and having to act like nothing newhad happened between them but once the class started it was fine.
So i remembered to ask her what he wanted to know.
"by the way did i hear rik say to ask me something on the phone last night."
"what oh yeah but i wanted to speak to him again before i mentioned it to you"
"ok did you speak to him.. what was it"
" he doesn't like wearing condoms and wants to know if we are ok him not wearing one he says it doesn't feel as good.
My heart beat rises
" what did you say"
"i said i dont know and that i would speak to you about it"
" right well you were always the one who said condom every time so has that changed"
S shrugs "i dunno i guess that was when it might be a guy off a dating site but i feel ok with rik and when i suck him its his bare dick so...i dunno"
"Well i guess the question is do you want to go bareback"
"i dunno i prefer it with you so suppose it will be better with him and i already swallowed a bit of his cum but we both need to be ok with it."
"ok well...
"look im not seeing him properly till weekend so lets think about it."
"ok"
So i know s cant get pregnant and std are a mute point cos she sucks him bare anyway.. Does the thought of him cumming in her turn me on..... Yes.
Is it a move too soon.......answers on a post card lol.

So just a bit of a update.
S is at college again tonight so shel see rik i asked if she made her mind up about letting him fuck her bareback she says shel decide when she sees him at weekend but only if i give the go ahead. I told her its her body so her choice so she said ok shel decide.
Wonder what shel do?
Another occurrence is that it is no longer half term and s saw jay yesterday (the guy who she walks to and from school with.)
She had metion to me she hadnt seen him monday and tues turns out he had been away got back yesterday.
He was waiting for her at his gate... So still interested.
I asked s what she would do she says let it take its own course if something happens it does if not hes a nice guy to talk to she also said that she wasnt sure if she could handle any more sex at moment then laughed and said but he is fit so i might have a try.
I for one hope she does the thought of her having two lovers drives me crazy lol.

I hope I'm not too cynical, but if she is 'asking permission' to fuck bareback and let him cum in her pussy, that usually means they already are.
Nothing to get too upset about if it's generally "safe" (not just some random fuck), and there's no risk of pregnancy.
Just be prepared for the possibility, not only with her current lover, but future ones as well.

It crossed my mind nazareth so i did ask her if she already fucked him bare.
Theyve only had two meets so far.
She has promised me other than there first meet where lust got the better of her and he slipped in for a few minutedand the last meet he tried to slip up her after cumming on her arse but she moved there has been no penetration without protection.
She told me things like that will always be our decision to make together.
She has decided however that as i told her its her choice and she is happy rik is clean etc.. She will probably go bare with him as she prefers the feeling.
This has made me both horny and a little jealous but im afraid the horny wins lol.
There getting together tommorow night.

On other news she saw jay again this morning on way back from dropping kids off he invited her in for a coffe.
S had a prior appointment though so had to decline he seemed dissapointed but she said maybe monday which seemed to cheer him up.
Could be nothing but....

Tell her to be carefull, that's why incidents of STIs are increasing in the UK in the 20 - 30 yo age range

Thanks enigma we have talked about it.
Before she even started anything with him
And she knows he has all clear he got himself checked when he split from his girlfriend cos she was shagging two other guys. Thats why she was comfortable sucking him.
But i appreciate what you say sti is one of the pitfalls of this lifestyle i guess.
But I'm sure if s decides to take anyone else she will make sure there strapped up.
A new twist in our path s is going away back end of may to Birmingham shel have four days in a hotel on her own im wondering wether to see if i can persuade her to try and pull someone while shes there and enjoy her stay more.
But not sure if this is too pushy if i should just let her keep leading this.

If you can stand it, try not to 'suggest' any activities for her upcoming trip. I'd be more apt to take the lead, as you said. At worst, she gets away from everyday life for a bit, can relax, and not feel pressured to do anything. I'm willing to bet this would pay dividends for everyone's love life in the long run.
On the other hand, she could be mulling over possibilities in her mind. Perhaps being accompanied, or having a rendezvous while there, and she just hasn't talked about it with you yet?
You never know....:)

yeah I'm undecided on her trip I'm enjoying the fact that she is taking the lead with this I am turned on at the thought of her fucking other guys but knowing that she wants it that she is enjoying fucking another cock a bigger cock and that she may try to get other men to fuck her turns me on even more if anything I might just make a couple of hints as to what she plans to do on an evening while shes away see if she says anything or it might plant a seed that she can grow herself.
so far shes been pretty straight with me so I think she would have said if she were planning to meet anyone down there.

its been an odd weekend they tried to meet sat night but he forgot he had a family party he asked her to go with him but s told him that could be too complicated and there would be a risk of someone at party knowing her.
so there was a lot of texting back and forth he wanted her to go to his around midnight last night so they could fuck but s wasn't keen she told him if they got into a long session she wouldn't be coming home till early hours ...he told her she could stay the night.
s told me what he said.
I told her it was her decision but it was obviously not ideal as we wouldn't have any time afterward. so in the end s told him it wasn't going to happen he then told her he needed to see her and couldn't wait until next weekend so she has agreed to go see him today shes getting ready now going to his around 1pm.

it will be interesting to see what happens it is there first daytime meet and there wont be the alchohol beforehand.
she has told me that she is going to go bareback with him as she prefers the feeling but if I want him to pull out she will tell him.
I told her anything she does is her choice so she is going to see how it goes.
I have asked her to talk to him about moving this to me being able to watch them.
she told me that they have been discussing it over the phone apparently after s told rik about our arrangement and about the cuckold lifestyle he has looked into it.
he told s that he is happy to be her regular lover and thinks he will be ok with me joining them but he wants to be able to have her on his own as well.
s told him that should be fine so long as I get to watch them on a regular basis.
he has even asked what kind of bull we want and if I like to be humiliated (he has done his homework)
thing is I'm not sure what type of cuck I am I like the idea of the guy taking my wife being the alpha in the room
and having her and him saying things to each other and me such as him making her tell him its his pussy etc.and it would get me hot to hear her say how much bigger and better he is while there fucking but I don't like the serving chastity side ,I'm not interested in having any contact with the guy sexually. I am keen to fuck her after a guy has cum in her and I have licked her after I have cum in her but not sure if I could lick another mans creampie so I'm not- sissy cuck but do I qualify as a sub cuck its an interesting question he has asked.
I have also asked s to try and get some pics of them fucking the thought makes me all jittery lol.

Last edited:
So s left at ten past one looking hot she kissed me and said see you in a bit.
Haven't heard anything yet but i guess they must be at it by now im here rock hard.
Weird part s's sister called round about 15 mins ago to see if she can borrow a tenner she asked where s was i couldnt resist said she was out with her toyboy.
Sister just laughed
I told her she was out with a friend.
Butbit made me tingle telling a hidden truth lol.

Just got 2 text msgs.
One from s saying shes having a good day and that she loves me and has been a bit naughty shel tell me later.
Then about two mins later another msg from him a pic msg. IMG_20160228_150935.JPGIt just said... thanks for this shes a real slut.
He sent it to me is he testing my reaction cos i can tell you i nearly blew my load and had a massive rush of jealous sexual tension.
And what does iv been a bit naughty mean god im on edge. Its a fine line between pleasure and pain lol

IMG_20160228_150935.JPG

His comment about her being a slut keeps rolling around my head it turns me on but i also feel iffy about it does s know he called her a slut does he call her it when they fuck i would have thought she would mention it.
Is he fucking her right now and calling her his slut
The unknown is so deliciously tormenting after that pic i don't think iv been this horny during our adventure.
And then theres the naughty thing shes done i think i can guess but....

Stick with it buddy
She is having a great time fucking and hopefully soon she will bring hope a super wet cum filled pussy :D

She just txt me
Having something to eat then were gunna finnish off the day al be home around 8 so we can go straight up to bed and you can get your suprise x x.
That gives them at least two more hours she knows after 8 the kids will be in bed.
Think i can guess what my surprise is god the tension is crazy.

You're on to something good. Great thread.

Users who are viewing this thread