new to this she says shes ready but nervous

ok so she got as far as telling me she was playing with his dick that it was hard and he was a little bigger than me.
they were stood near his bed she wanked him for a bit while he sucked her nips which always gets her wet.
then he kissed her she says the kissing makes her really horny because she thinks its more personal.
his dick was really hard in her hand now so she got him to sit on the bed and knelt down in front of him.
I am getting rock hard by now but I hold off so I can get the full story.
she started by licking up and down his shaft and rolling her tongue over his tip he really seemed to like that.
then she took him in and slowly sucked up and down his shaft he grabbed a handful of her hair and started to move her head faster she said it was that that tipped her over from horny to crazy wich surprised me because she doesn't seem to like it when I try to control her sucking me.
I asked her why she liked him doing it she just says she doesn't know it just tipped her.
she sucked him for about five mins then he moved her onto the bed and and went down on her he licked all around her pussy and then started hard on her clit with fast movements she was so turned on that it didn't take long to get her to cum she was still cumming when he moved up her body and started to kiss her that's when she lost it for a moment [her words] he was kissing her she could taste herself on his lips her head was still buzzing from her orgasme , his dick was sitting on her pussy lips which were really wet and while they were kissing he just slowly slid in
that blew her mind even more and they fucked for about five minutes before she realised he wasn't strapped up.
she said he apologised and put one on then they carried on he started off gently and then built momentum swapping between fast and then deep and slow which she loves.
they then swapped so she was riding him he sucked her tits which made her ride him hard he told her he wished he could fuck her everyday and in the heat of the moment she said she did too.
that nearly made me spoil the story I had to really stop my self from just fucking her right then.
she started to get tired so they swapped back he started to pull almost all the way out and then thrust back in as deep as he could she said it felt amazing as he was really swollen now and he kept hitting behind her clit as he went in she could feel herself building toward another orgasm
I will have to try this as I cant always get her off through penetration
she was really starting to tingle when he put his hands round her shoulders and started to increase his pace until he was really pounding her this sent her over and she had a great orgasm he carried on for a few minutes then she felt him start to throb inside her he pulled her in tight as he came.
they layed for about a minute and had a kiss then he rolled to her side.
he put his arm round her and told her she was amazing and he couldn't believe that just happened
she asked why
he said because she was married and what will I think shes doing.
s took her opportunity to start laying some stepping stones and told him that I'm ok with her playing with other guys so its not a problem
he seemed surprised but pleased
it was then she realised it was 12.40 am
she told him she would have to go he put his hand on her pussy and asked if she could stay a little longer but she said she had to get home.
she got dressed but couldn't find her knickers .
she phoned for a taxi
he kissed her before she left and asked if he could se her again she said she would like to.
they kissed again and she left.
so that's her first time with another guy best as I can tell it.
we fucked after that while she retold me some of the key events our sex is deffo more intense and added bonus she came while I was fucking her.
so were back up to date
and she is meeting him for a drink tonight.
my feelings are already swirling even though shes already been with him Im still a bit jealous what a odd situation but cant help but love it.

Reactions: ffred
S has been texting him for last hour sorting out tonight
There meeting in same pub then see what happens.
He seems very keen and told her not to bring knickers cos she has some at his lol.
He sent her a pic on her instagram. IMG_20160220_085937.JPG

Excellent beginning. If she is anything like my wife she will take him bareback again. They like the feeling of sperm splashing and spurting against the vaginal walls. With the size of that cock he will drench her uterine walls with his spunk.

Well she left at 7.30 to go meet him so im in crazy mode again.
I sat in the bedroom while she got ready and took the opportunity to ask her about his pic.
"i was a bit surprised at his pic"
"really why"
" well i asked you if he had a big dick and you said he was a bit bigger than me "
" well he is"
"yeah but more than just a bit"
" i wasnt sure how you would feel if its an issue i wont go baby"
"its fine just we have to be honest with each other about everything."
"ok am sorry i didnt think"
I give her a smile
"so do you like how big he is"
She looks at me with her head to one side
"yes its nice"
" is it better "
" just different it feels different"
"and better" i laugh
"maybe in some ways but i still love yours"
She slips into her dress i put my hand up she was already wet.
" your exited then"
She smiles "a little bit"
She grabs her bag and heads for bedroom door i pointed out shes not wearing knickers.
" thought i might suprise him after he told me he found my others"
Now im hard iv asked her to go out with no knicker before to no avail and now shes off.
He seems to have her in palm of his hand starting to think
Iv created a little monster lol.
Or was she always in there
Almost two hours no news getting a bit jittery wondering if i should text her.

Hi sorry if i kept anyone waiting.
Im just too ramped up to think of anything but them
So she called me at 9.30. To say they had a few drinks in the pub and were going to head to his for a few
" thats an early start isnt it "i laughed
She just laughed
"hows it going"
" really nice we had a kiss outside pub and he was suprised when he found out i had no knickers on."
Again i was rock hard at the thought of some young guy with his hands up my wifes dress and her loving it.
"we might have a problem though" concern in her voice
"what"
" your mate from work is in hear and he saw me n rik"
"did he see you do anything"
"i dont know cos i only saw him when we came in from kissing.
S had met rik in the town on from ours to try keep this sort of thing out of way but i guess theres the risk if she goes out in public.
"look dont worry if he says owt al sort it hes seen you flirt before anyway.
"yeah but he might of seen more than that tonight"
"anyway where off now so al text you in a bit love you"
"love you have fun"
"i will"
And she hung up.

I keep looking at the pic of his dick apparently hes about 8.5 inches when hes fully erect which is about 2 inch more than me.
He must feel amazing in her I'm suprised she hasnt had trouble taking him after years of only having me as a partner.

Another thought would he be able to use the condoms s had with her they were just standard ones from chemist how big do they go?

Vaginas are incredibly 'elastic', and can accommodate very thick (or multiple!) cocks quite easily. Her lover can help greatly with his technique, but once she is sufficiently lubricated, penetration should not be a problem.
I do think some women can be 'shallow', and may not to be able to accommodate long(er) cocks without it being painful, but I do think it's a relatively small minority. Nobody I've ever had sex with has been that way, and they have all had much larger cocks than mine at one time or another.
So take that for what it's worth, and be glad your wife can handle her lover's cock. ;)

Condoms, similar to vaginas, have plenty of elasticity, and I'd say a 'standard' condom can stretch to fit his cock with no problem. In fact, most condoms sold as "magnum" or "XL" aren't significantly larger. However, (too?) vigorous sex can indeed tear/rip a condom that's stretched very tightly over time, but I also believe this to be more isolated than common.

I'll bet her pussy is quite lovely used. Red, swollen, and stretched......:yumyum:
You should definitely share the pic you took!

BTW, I don't want to start any trouble, but if she reserves the right to decline sex with you after coming home, she should NOT deny your oral pleasure. It's only fair that you get to taste and inspect her pussy. Maybe you want to check for cum?

Thanks nazareth its good to get feedback i was starting to get a little stalled without interaction.
Well sunday was a bit off s slept untill midday and then we had family round so no time to talk when we did it was from different view points i wouldnt say we argued but we didn't agree on something got work now al update later.

Great story. I think your couple will be stronger than ever

s told rik she was probably going to go but he asked if she fancied another shag before she went it was at this stage s realised she hadn't contacted me and text me about staying.after a few minutes chatting s noticed he was hard again so she lent down and sucked it again rik then moved her onto her back and climbed over her into a 69 position he started to lick her pussy and suck her clit s had her head slightly over the edge of the bed and opened her mouth so he could put his dick in she says this position was more comfortable and she was able to take more of his cock in her mouth he took advantage of this and fucked her mouth with deep long strokes for about five mins.
he then spun her around and onto her front strapped up and entered her from behind she says he went in deep and it hurt briefly he then started off slowly building momentum gradually until he reached a steady pace s said he was deeper in her than shes ever had.
she is also grinning from ear to ear as she tells me.
" is he the best fuck you've had?"
s grits her teeth "hes good in that position"
"yes but was it the best fuck you've had"
a nervous look "in that position yes he was amazing"
I have a feeling its not just that position and hearing her say that is really pushing me to the edge.
rik then grabs her hair and pulls her head back as he starts to really go to town pounding her hard s said that really turned her on how he takes her she said it was a little painful at times but worth it and eventually she came again.
he then pushed her down into the bed and began long pull out push in strokes she could feel him building to an orgasm and he asked if he could cum on her arse.
she said he could so he pulled out ripped off the condom and shot his load over her arse crack she was just thinking about how much there was when she felt the head of his dick slide down her arse and push into her pussy a bit she rolled away and gave him a raised eyebrow.
looks like he wants to get back in her bare.
they then layed for a bit he tried to play with her pussy but she was sore he asked if she would suck him so she did after a minute he was fairly hard and tried to lay her down she told him no more sex but she would keep sucking so he layed back it didn't take long for him to start twitching .
and this is when I get pushed over the edge.
"so I didn't intend to let him cum in my mouth but I moved too late and some did "
"did you swallow it"
"some off it yeah but I didn't mean to and I didn't think there would be that much after fucking twice"
my mind was gone I missed out on sex on Saturday so she new I wanted her
she looks at me with a naughty smile "come on baby give it a kiss then you can have me back"
that's the first time she kind of teased me that I have to get her back I loved it.
I licked her pussy for a while it was still very pink but was nice and wet too.
then I slid my dick in I had to go gently as she was still a little tender and I don't know if it was my imagination but she didn't seem as tight around me and that only spurred my mind on we fucked for about fifteen minutes before I couldn't hold it any more.
we kissed and fell asleep.
that covers her Saturday night adventure and our sunday night catchup.

ok so a more serious stand point before our sunday night makeup and after an uncomfortable few hours with family where we just wanted to chat about sat night we managed to sit down and talk.
s was more comfortable with what had happened this time but still seemed a little low
I asked her what was wrong.
" just a bit worried we were seen by your friend"
"yeah well I was thinking maybe you should stop meeting at the pub"
"that's what I thought"
"is that all"
"bit of guilt again"
"what about"
a deep breath "just that I think about fucking him a lot and how I am when I'm with him"
"well what do you mean"
"well I loose control a bit and pretty much let him do what he wants"
"ok but do you like that"
" well yeah that's why I feel a bit guilty"
"well theres no need I want you to fuck him you want to fuck him and if that's how you like him to take you whats the problem"
" I dunno I just feel a bit slutty its just shocked me a bit how slutty I am when I'm with him.
"but you like it when you do it"
"well yeah "
"ok then so be slutty for him and enjoy it"

now our little disagreement [sorry to go on but I want to get everything out so you might be able to give advise ]
I told her that I was upset that we couldn't have sex because she was so sore and that perhaps she should limit her activity with him so we can be together.
s doesn't think its an issue she says that their high activity is because its new and that it will probably ease off itself and that if we want him to become a regular lover and let me be there we should keep him interested until a regular group thing is underway.
I can see some sense in what she says but I cant help thinking that this young guy wont get bored of fucking my wife as much as he can on his own . I don't have issue with it I encouraged her into this life but I'm impatient to get to my part .....do I wait or risk pushing it ....thoughts please

It is always wise to keep a balance of say twice weekly. This is your first time doing this so let time and actions not words be your guide.

Already your getting cutoff and this is a "shared" journey not a one way ticket. If you do not intervene then this journey is run by her and not you. Not a great way to start off.

Remember it should be shared with each of you getting something from it. To do otherwise risks peril.

My advise

Regards

Last edited:
Thanks manon. Guess im just frustrated
I love that she has a lover just impatient to join the fun.
On another not i was asked to post pic i took of her pussy on sat night my phone camera is not great so apologies for that.IMG_20160222_214734.JPG

Patience is probably the characteristic that most cuckolds have the hardest time applying.
I tend to agree with manon's post above, as far as it being a shared journey. However, "plans" rarely work out as intended, and being able to remain adaptable to change is paramount.
I think your wife is right; most people developing a new sexual relationship fuck like bunnies while it is still 'new', then tend to settle on a less frequent basis. This is an example of when patience has to be applied.
I think some compromise is in order here. Use mamnon's suggestion to limit their 'private' time to once per week, and if they feel the need to do more, tell her she is welcome to...at home! They are already wanting to get away from the pub they have been meeting at....

You should set a "date night" (or two) just for the two of you

Hi guys thanks for advice making time for us to enjoy our new adventure and each other is a great idea and s wants to have a couple of days each week where we dont mention anything cuckold at all she will tell rik not to text her on those days and any sex will be just me and s no roleplay or cuck talk im happy with this. We arent going to set exact days so as not to make s's extra activity difficult to arrange but at least two daysca week we will be a regular couple.

Good to hear!

This will greatly help with balance and keeping this new life style in place as something which should enhance not detract from your marriage.

Jumping from the start of this places the proper balance instead of letting the runaway train happen as well so great job.

Nazareth you are right about patience and limits.
Im eager to get to the finnish line but need to appreciate her great start after how long its taken to get here.
Rik phoned her yesterday to ask if s would go over that night but s has told him that he can have her one night each weekend eighther fri or sat night plus he works part time but has Wednesdays off so she has said they will arrange so he can come to ours some Wednesdays while kids are at school. He seemed a little dissapointed but agreed in the end.
He then phoned again last night about 11pm they chatted for about ten mins laughing and talking about their last meet.
This made me quite horny.
S was talking in a half whisper and kept glancing over to me to see if i was ok with her talking to him i just smiled and gave her thumbs up.
At one point s said "you know its the biggest i told you"
Rik then said something else and s replied. " i do too but youl have to wait till later. Another pause and then "when im there its all yours.
I could almost hear his voice so i lowered the tv.
And caught him saying" see you soon and ask him?"
S. Shot me a little look at this point so i just smiled.
"al think about it see you at weekend"
They hung up.
S came and sat next to me we kissed and she layed her head on my shoulder.
"so is he the biggest youv had"