Newbie question wife's sister is hot

• Thread starterVancity
  • Start date

Vancity

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2021
Hello all,

I've just joined to ask this question. But before I do, I must say that I love the stories, they are all very hot, thank you for sharing...

I've a very hot wife who doesn't like sex, she's never liked it, I've tried and tried over all of the years we've been together. She even sleeps in another room to avoid it. Is there something wrong here?

Secondly, her twin sister is just as hot but is in an abusive marriage which she's going to leave. I've always been kind to her and maybe the only male that's been that way to her consistently over the years.... lately the twin has really started to talk to me more and more, lots of nice smiles,flirtatious moments, and she's always been taking my side on everything.

I think my wife's sister is hot for me and quite honestly I'm very hot for her. I'd love to fuck her 10 times a day and that would never be enough. Tonight is Friday and tomorrow her husband and children leave for vacation for a week..... it gets hot, she's invited me over on Monday evening to look at a plumbing issue in her bathtub. What does everyone think is the motive behind this timing? Do you think she's hot for me?

How would I approach the idea of having a secret relationship?

I think if I play my card right I could be banging her in Monday.

Thoughts?

Thank you,

Sid

Any ideas would be helpful thx

Vancity said:
Hello all,

I've just joined to ask this question. But before I do, I must say that I love the stories, they are all very hot, thank you for sharing...

I've a very hot wife who doesn't like sex, she's never liked it, I've tried and tried over all of the years we've been together. She even sleeps in another room to avoid it. Is there something wrong here?

Secondly, her twin sister is just as hot but is in an abusive marriage which she's going to leave. I've always been kind to her and maybe the only male that's been that way to her consistently over the years.... lately the twin has really started to talk to me more and more, lots of nice smiles,flirtatious moments, and she's always been taking my side on everything.

I think my wife's sister is hot for me and quite honestly I'm very hot for her. I'd love to fuck her 10 times a day and that would never be enough. Tonight is Friday and tomorrow her husband and children leave for vacation for a week..... it gets hot, she's invited me over on Monday evening to look at a plumbing issue in her bathtub. What does everyone think is the motive behind this timing? Do you think she's hot for me?

How would I approach the idea of having a secret relationship?

I think if I play my card right I could be banging her in Monday.

Thoughts?

Thank you,

Sid
For sure it won't remain secret for long. Sounds like she knows your wife is sex adverse. Don't know if she wants to fuck you but if it were me I would risk it and go for it. What do you have to lose. Do you really want to remain in a sexless marrage?

Reactions: BobWheeler
zippless said:
For sure it won't remain secret for long. Sounds like she knows your wife is sex adverse. Don't know if she wants to fuck you but if it were me I would risk it and go for it. What do you have to lose. Do you really want to remain in a sexless marrage?
HI Zippless
Thanks for your thoughts.i suppose you are right in that we'd probably only be able to keep it quiet a little while only... might be a lot of repercussions.
It sure is difficult being sexless, its honestly very very hurtful in many ways. I want to move on soon if I can, although she may not want to ( wife).

I'm going to meet the sister on Monday and I'll start with some lighter moves to see if she opens up to it before I go for an intimate kiss or touch, hopefully 1 plus 1 equals 2. If there's no reaction positively from the lighter moves then I'll leave it alone for now.... any ideas anyone on what could be an opening move in this case where I will not risk it all initially?

Thank you in advance.

Sid

Vancity said:
HI Zippless
Thanks for your thoughts.i suppose you are right in that we'd probably only be able to keep it quiet a little while only... might be a lot of repercussions.
It sure is difficult being sexless, its honestly very very hurtful in many ways. I want to move on soon if I can, although she may not want to ( wife).

I'm going to meet the sister on Monday and I'll start with some lighter moves to see if she opens up to it before I go for an intimate kiss or touch, hopefully 1 plus 1 equals 2. If there's no reaction positively from the lighter moves then I'll leave it alone for now.... any ideas anyone on what could be an opening move in this case where I will not risk it all initially?

Thank you in advance.

Sid
Start by giving her a loving hug when you meet her. see how she reacts to that and maybe another hug when you leave.

Reactions: BobWheeler and funexhusband
That is a great simple but effective way to communicate without being ****** riske. Thank you

msbevw said:
Start by giving her a loving hug when you meet her. see how she reacts to that and maybe another hug when you leave.
I did the hug... it went well. I feel were on the right trajectory with more to come... its almost like we're discovering each other. Thank you!

Reactions: funexhusband and Rayagr
zippless said:
I'm going to see her again tomorrow night .. xoxo i might be a little more motivated as we had a good first night.

zippless said:
I would really like to fill her with cum tomorrow.

Vancity said:
I would really like to fill her with cum tomorrow.
Fill her up buddy! What do you have to lose.

Last edited:
bonemeal said:
This whole scenario is hot. Women who are about to end an existing relationship are commonly already looking for affection elsewhere. They are usually not without a relationship for long. You are being nice to her and she longs for that. She wants to reward you I'm betting. I would go ahead with it if you get the signals. You have needs that your wife isn't providing. She has needs that her husband isn't providing. The biggest regrets in live are the things we never followed through with.
Thanks for the encouragement Bonemeal. I agree, our biggest regrets are those we never followed....its a very hot scenario, I saw her again today, she had a zoom call but wanted me to stay and wait for her, I had a prior meeting but i saw her urgency when I was leaving for this extension she offered. She was done up quite well hair, short dress, legs like you've never seen, makeup very well. I swear I could feel the heat from her pussy. I've asked her for a drink out soon and suggested it'll be our secret, she liked the idea, this was a bit risky but she took the bait.

I think it's set up for more. My hope is we have some drinks then I can finally make out with her and feel that wet pussy.

Sid

• Love
Reactions: bonemeal
zippless said:
Fill her up buddy! What do you have to lose.
Oh I think I will soon. Over and over.. have you had any experience with poppers? I heard they make the experience much better.

Vancity said:
Oh I think I will soon. Over and over.. have you had any experience with poppers? I heard they make the experience much better.
No.

bonemeal said:
OH, I think you're as good as "in" if you know what I mean, Would love to hear about the progression.
I agree Bonemeal, I really think she's got the hots for me. Love to take her to a sex club eventually and see her get fucked.... will post for sure.

Vancity said:
I agree Bonemeal, I really think she's got the hots for me. Love to take her to a sex club eventually and see her get fucked.... will post for sure.
I fucked a lot of women’s and If I can give you one advice meet her with your wife and tease her grab her ass when you hug her in front of your wife , say to her what you could do to her in a bed ect well tease her when you would meet her

The hell with a secret relationship.

Tell your wife, ONE time: "Throughout our whole marriage, you have been frigid, and I have lived without sex and intimacy. I refuse to live this way any longer. I will find it elsewhere. You can join if you like, or stay home if you choose to."

THEN DO IT!!

Reactions: lnohhnvm, livinginfl and Biggestcumshot
Biggestcumshot said:
I fucked a lot of women’s and If I can give you one advice meet her with your wife and tease her grab her ass when you hug her in front of your wife , say to her what you could do to her in a bed ect well tease her when you would meet her
That would be a dream Biggest, I'd actually like to fuck her in front of my wife.or atleasr show her some pics. I'm definitely going to let wife know after we fuck.

• Love
Reactions: Biggestcumshot and bonemeal
BobWheeler said:

Tell your wife, ONE time: "Throughout our whole marriage, you have been frigid, and I have lived without sex and intimacy. I refuse to live this way any longer. I will find it elsewhere. You can join if you like, or stay home if you choose to."

THEN DO IT!!
Bob
Your words hit a chord for me. What you're saying is the honest truth and I think she needs to see it. .. I've hinted this many times, but I think I have to say it and then do it.. you are correct. My timing will be after I start fucking her sister... maybe we can coexist.... either way its going to be dramatic. Can't wait.
Sid

Reactions: BobWheeler and Custer Laststand
BobWheeler said:

THEN DO IT!!
I've just reread your post and now understand what you had meant. I will give wife a clear chance for sure before i go out and fuck, and will tell her I am doing so ... its the only way, you are exactly right ....clear communication, then go fuck a lot..her sisters going to be my slut that I'll share... this is life changing stuff.

Reactions: BobWheeler and Custer Laststand