Newbie question wife's sister is hot

• Thread starterVancity
  • Start date
Personally, I think you ought to deal directly with your marital problems. You are obviously not happy in a sexless marriage. Introducing her sister into the situation involved will not help anyone in the long run. Come out of this with your head up high. The sis will still be there.

Vancity said:
I've just reread your post and now understand what you had meant. I will give wife a clear chance for sure before i go out and fuck, and will tell her I am doing so ... its the only way, you are exactly right ....clear communication, then go fuck a lot..her sisters going to be my slut that I'll share... this is life changing stuff.
I would say don't bring this up with your frigid wife until you've successfully established a sexual relationship with her twin sister, who apparently wants you — but you won't know that for sure until you've taken her to bed.

It would be a bummer to find out that your wife's twin sister is just as frigid as your wife.

Vancity said:
I've just reread your post and now understand what you had meant. I will give wife a clear chance for sure before i go out and fuck, and will tell her I am doing so ... its the only way, you are exactly right ....clear communication, then go fuck a lot..her sisters going to be my slut that I'll share... this is life changing stuff.
You got your hat on backwards friend. Its better to beg forgiveness than permission. Forget wifies feelings.

Regarding your sil. Face her, hold both her hands, look at her and say, " You know how close we are,,,,and I dont want to cross any lines, but are there any lines I should avoid?"

GREAT! Drop em and let me eat your pussy! lollollol

Custer Laststand said:
I would say don't bring this up with your frigid wife until you've successfully established a sexual relationship with her twin sister, who apparently wants you — but you won't know that for sure until you've taken her to bed.

It would be a bummer to find out that your wife's twin sister is just as frigid as your wife.
Couldn't agree more. If you tell her first it will result in a big fight. What a mood killer that would be. She would immediatly call her sister and say don't you fuck my husband and you will get nothing. No better way to get back at your wife than having a secret affair with her sister.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Jozyxt said:
Personally, I think you ought to deal directly with your marital problems. You are obviously not happy in a sexless marriage. Introducing her sister into the situation involved will not help anyone in the long run. Come out of this with your head up high. The sis will still be there.
Everything you said makes sense my friend. Deal with the situation first before mixing it up.. I get it. Thank you

Reactions: BobWheeler
Custer Laststand said:

Thats a good thought. I know her sister wants me, she even texted tonight for the secret drink on the weekend.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
zippless said:
Couldn't agree more. If you tell her first it will result in a big fight. What a mood killer that would be. She would immediatly call her sister and say don't you fuck my husband and you will get nothing. No better way to get back at your wife than having a secret affair with her sister.
I think we are getting very close to the fucking part. Her twin even commented that my wife is over the top last week..... I want to fuck her over and over before wife is in the know.

RockHER said:
You got your hat on backwards friend. Its better to beg forgiveness than permission. Forget wifies feelings.

Regarding your sil. Face her, hold both her hands, look at her and say, " You know how close we are,,,,and I dont want to cross any lines, but are there any lines I should avoid?"

GREAT! Drop em and let me eat your pussy! lollollol
Thats a very safe way to say i want to fuck you but if you don't want to let's forget about it.. I like it a lot., I'm going to keep this one for the coming days... thank you.

Vancity said:
Thats a good thought. I know her sister wants me, she even texted tonight for the secret drink on the weekend.
Sounds like progress. Keep moving forward. But, I continue to recommend not saying anything to your frigid wife until you've established a sexual relationship with her twin sister.

If your frigid wife's twin sister is divorcing her abusive husband (as I gather she is), and if it turns out she has the hots for you and is also a good fuck, you might then begin planning a divorce so, in effect, you can swap your frigid wife for her sexually much-more-satisfying twin sister.

Vancity said:
Thats a very safe way to say i want to fuck you but if you don't want to let's forget about it.. I like it a lot., I'm going to keep this one for the coming days... thank you.
I would say to her that you find her very attractive and that you both have a lot in common. Tell her you and she should have gotten together.
You both have problems with your respective spouces and both have a desire for a meaningful relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: funexhusband
Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like progress. Keep moving forward. But, I continue to recommend not saying anything to your frigid wife until you've established a sexual relationship with her twin sister.

If your frigid wife's twin sister is divorcing her abusive husband (as I gather she is), and if it turns out she has the hots for you and is also a good fuck, you might then begin planning a divorce so, in effect, you can swap your frigid wife for her sexually much-more-satisfying twin sister.
Custer,
It sounds like a solid plan what you are saying with a progession of events in place ... I think you are correct as she is going to file divorce in June

... so if I can be fucking her regularly by then, then the plans in motion. You are right, first experience the sex and make sure its hot, with unreal blowjobs and willingness to fuck in swaps or go solo sometimes.... this is very important to me....

. on another note, last night we were at a friend's small house party last night, one of the other girls whose about 10 years younger than us and single made a move on me after she sensed the coldness and distance of my wife last night; actually my wife straight out said in 2 years I will be out of the house to her in front of me; the friend was shocked. This friend is incredibly hot, perfect body and face. I may call her up too, actually I will be calling her as i would love to be fucking her as well. My question is, if another beautiful girl can sense a broken relationship in a few minutes without any prior knowledge, is this a big red flag for what I'm in now?

Vancity said:
Custer,
It sounds like a solid plan what you are saying with a progession of events in place ... I think you are correct as she is going to file for divorce in June.
If by "she" you mean your frigid wife's twin sister who seems to have the hots for you: next June (2022) seems a long time to wait for her to divorce her abusive husband. But then, time passes quickly when you're having fun.

Vancity said:
So, if I can be fucking her regularly by then, the plan will be in motion. You are right, first experience the sex and make sure its hot, with unreal blowjobs and willingness to fuck in swaps or go solo sometimes.... this is very important to me.
Knowing what's very important to you in a marriage partner is.... well.... very important.

Vancity said:
On another note: last night we were at a friend's small house party. One of the other girls who is about 10 years younger than us and single made a move on me, after she sensed the coldness and distance of my wife — who actually said, straight out, that in 2 years I will be out of the house. She said that to [the younger single woman, who was shocked] in front of me.
That sounds like an unmistakable public divorce announcement by your frigid wife. Since there doesn't seem to be any reason to remain married to her, is there any reason to not liberate yourself by filing for divorce yourself right now? I mean, why wait two years for her to take action on that front?

Vancity said:
This friend is incredibly hot, perfect body and face. I may call her up too, actually I will be calling her as i would love to be fucking her as well.
I'd say go for it. An advantage would be (as you say) she's single and is apparently interested in you.

By contrast, a disadvantage of establishing a sexual relationship with your frigid wife's hot twin sister might be that her abusive husband may (conceivably) come after you with violence in mind. I mean, that sort of thing happens, ya' know.

Vancity said:
My question is: if another beautiful girl can sense a broken relationship in a few minutes without any prior knowledge, is this a big red flag for [the situation] I'm in now?
Yes. Your gorgeous 10-years-younger woman friend didn't have to "sense" your relationship with your frigid wife is broken, because your wife told her that straight out. As I said above — you can regard what your wife said at the party as a public divorce announcement. So, I would call that not just a red flag but a really bright red flag.

Incidentally — or maybe not incidentally — is there any evidence your frigid wife is cuckolding you by fucking another man, and is not interested in you sexually for that reason...?

Last edited:
Vancity said:
Custer,
It sounds like a solid plan what you are saying with a progession of events in place ... I think you are correct as she is going to file divorce in June

... so if I can be fucking her regularly by then, then the plans in motion. You are right, first experience the sex and make sure its hot, with unreal blowjobs and willingness to fuck in swaps or go solo sometimes.... this is very important to me....

. on another note, last night we were at a friend's small house party last night, one of the other girls whose about 10 years younger than us and single made a move on me after she sensed the coldness and distance of my wife last night; actually my wife straight out said in 2 years I will be out of the house to her in front of me; the friend was shocked. This friend is incredibly hot, perfect body and face. I may call her up too, actually I will be calling her as i would love to be fucking her as well. My question is, if another beautiful girl can sense a broken relationship in a few minutes without any prior knowledge, is this a big red flag for what I'm in now?
on another note, last night we were at a friend's small house party last night, one of the other girls whose about 10 years younger than us and single made a move on me after she sensed the coldness and distance of my wife last night; actually my wife straight out said in 2 years I will be out of the house to her in front of me; the friend was shocked. This friend is incredibly hot, perfect body and face. I may call her up too, actually I will be calling her as i would love to be fucking her as well. My question is, if another beautiful girl can sense a broken relationship in a few minutes without any prior knowledge, is this a big red flag for what I'm in now?
Damn man. You need to get your shit together. This gal made a move on you. She heard what your wife said/,,,,,. SNAP,,. At the very least you have a sympathy fuck. Women need to comfort others.

BTW If your wife was once fucking you and now she is not, I would be suspicious. Something is amiss!

RockHER said:
Damn man. You need to get your shit together. This gal made a move on you. She heard what your wife said/,,,,,. SNAP,,. At the very least you have a sympathy fuck. Women need to comfort others.

BTW If your wife was once fucking you and now she is not, I would be suspicious. Something is amiss!

I never thought about suspiciousness if she was fucking someone else. That's a good point. I would obviously not object to it, I've always encouraged her to go get some other large cocks to fuck. But it is a good point to consider.

You are right I have to get my shit together .. aside from last night. I've had a few pleasant invitations in the last 12 months. One gal grabbed my phone while I was texting and texted herself my number then came some sexy pictures of her ultra hot body. Another acquaintsnce dropped her live in boyfriend to ask me to take her forever, that being said I've probably fucked 30 hot women (8,9,10s) in the last 24 months. Do I do get my fair share.

Vancity said:
Hello all,

I've just joined to ask this question. But before I do, I must say that I love the stories, they are all very hot, thank you for sharing...

I've a very hot wife who doesn't like sex, she's never liked it, I've tried and tried over all of the years we've been together. She even sleeps in another room to avoid it. Is there something wrong here?

Secondly, her twin sister is just as hot but is in an abusive marriage which she's going to leave. I've always been kind to her and maybe the only male that's been that way to her consistently over the years.... lately the twin has really started to talk to me more and more, lots of nice smiles,flirtatious moments, and she's always been taking my side on everything.

I think my wife's sister is hot for me and quite honestly I'm very hot for her. I'd love to fuck her 10 times a day and that would never be enough. Tonight is Friday and tomorrow her husband and children leave for vacation for a week..... it gets hot, she's invited me over on Monday evening to look at a plumbing issue in her bathtub. What does everyone think is the motive behind this timing? Do you think she's hot for me?

How would I approach the idea of having a secret relationship?

I think if I play my card right I could be banging her in Monday.

Thoughts?

Thank you,

Sid
Wow that’s hot I’ve banged my sister in law over 15 times

Custer Laststand said:

Yes thank you, that might be very well the plan. Its difficult to think divorce but it may be the inevitable. I might have to do separation at first.

Nazxx said:
Wow that’s hot I’ve banged my sister in law over 15 times
Have you... fucking rights... how did it start? It is hot... all the built up ideas over the years

Jozyxt said:
I hear you, its just that I've echoed my thoughts to my wife probably a few hundred times about the sexless part, which is why I started banging other hot chick's in the first place. She knows it's a situation but chooses to ignore it, this is going on years now. In the last 2 years she's chosen to sleep in a different room..

Custer Laststand said:
If by "she" you mean your frigid wife's twin sister who seems to have the hots for you: next June (2022) seems a long time to wait for her to divorce her abusive husband. But then, time passes quickly when you're having fun.

Knowing what's very important to you in a marriage partner is.... well.... very important.

That sounds like an unmistakable public divorce announcement by your frigid wife. Since there doesn't seem to be any reason to remain married to her, is there any reason to not liberate yourself by filing for divorce yourself right now? I mean, why wait two years for her to take action on that front?

I'd say go for it. An advantage would be (as you say) she's single and is apparently interested in you.

By contrast, a disadvantage of establishing a sexual relationship with your frigid wife's hot twin sister might be that her abusive husband may (conceivably) come after you with violence in mind. I mean, that sort of thing happens, ya' know.

Yes. Your gorgeous 10-years-younger woman friend didn't have to "sense" your relationship with your frigid wife is broken, because your wife told her that straight out. As I said above — you can regard what your wife said at the party as a public divorce announcement. So, I would call that not just a red flag but a really bright red flag.

Incidentally — or maybe not incidentally — is there any evidence your frigid wife is cuckolding you by fucking another man, and is not interested in you sexually for that reason...?

Hey Custer,
You are right it was a public divorce , not the first time but the frequency of it has increased. I honestly don't even know to how to respond when she does this ......

The 10 year younger gal, so hot , she gave me the sexiest bedroom eyes last night and an incredible hug.

I do fear violence with the twins ex, you never know.... it might be better to just have her as a side fuck until she gets in a relationship or even beyond.... unless she's totally cool having us fuck other people together and apart, then she's a keeper

I'll see how it naturally plays out

Vancity said:
I hear you, its just that I've echoed my thoughts to my wife probably a few hundred times about the sexless part, which is why I started banging other hot chick's in the first place. She knows it's a situation but chooses to ignore it, this is going on years now. In the last 2 years she's chosen to sleep in a different room..
I didn't know you were banging other women. As the story evolves it changes everything. Sounds like she feels inadequate. Sleeping in another room might possibly mean she is avoiding the problem because it stresses her out emotionally. I suspect she is depressed. Is she on antidepressent meds? If so they can kill sex drive. If you have aby feelings for this lady, talk to her about the issue and try to get her some helpand give her lots of support. She is only human aftrt all.