Newbie question wife's sister is hot

• Thread starterVancity
  • Start date
zippless said:
I didn't know you were banging other women. As the story evolves it changes everything. Sounds like she feels inadequate. Sleeping in another room might possibly mean she is avoiding the problem because it stresses her out emotionally. I suspect she is depressed. Is she ony antidepressent meds. If so they can kill sex drive. If you have aby feelings for this lady, talk to her about the issue and try to get her some help.

Yes its been a last resort for me after many years of no sex., I've openly told her so nothing has been hidden....she's never been on antidepressants.. but low iron problem. Something has totally killed her sex drive and affection as well.... she had contracted meningitis 8 years ago, though it didn't get to her brain fortunately I'm thinking that might have a link.... also her 2 best friends are lawyers with loads of advice and I think that in itself dampens sex.

Vancity said:
Have you... fucking rights... how did it start? It is hot... all the built up ideas over the years
When my wife went overseas holiday, her sister use to do the cooking at our house and that’s when I made my move on her, it was easy as she had been divorced over a long time, so I new she wanted a cock

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Nazxx said:
When my wife went overseas holiday, her sister use to do the cooking at our house and that’s when I made my move on her, it was easy as she had been divorced over a long time, so I new she wanted a cock
Sounds perfect for a sexual relationship with your wife's sister.

Doing the cooking at your house was a clear-as-a-bell indication that your wife's sister wanted a sexual relationship with you during your wife's "overseas holiday," if not indefinitely.

Sid,

Re.:
basicmarriedmale said:
i think the first item that needs to be addressed first before anything else is why your wife is the way she is. there are many reasons why someone becomes uninterested in sex. many times it isn't that they are uninterested in sex, but rather uninterested in sex with you. ..........
Basicmarriedmale has given you some good advice.

—Custer

Reactions: basicmarriedmale
Custer Laststand said:
Sounds perfect for a sexual relationship with your wife's sister.

Doing the cooking at your house was a clear-as-a-bell indication that your wife's sister wanted a sexual relationship with you during your wife's "overseas holiday," if not indefinitely.
Nazxx, you did it! Good for you what a setup, lead in and finish. She must of been a hot fuck for you.

basicmarriedmale said:
i think the first item that needs to be addressed first before anything else is why your wife is the way she is. there are many reasons why someone becomes uninterested in sex. many times it isn't that they are uninterested in sex, but rather uninterested in sex with you.

if she has lost respect for you in any way, or she feels you have lost masculinity, she no longer feels appreciated, she feels like she settled for you, or has the hots for someone else it could mean the marriage is doomed. many times people stay with their spouse even though they are unhappy because it is easier than starting over.

I have friends that had sexless marriages with the same story of the wife not interested in sex, and eventually divorced. within a month the wife had a new boyfriend and was putting out regularly.

My wife and I were on that path and I quickly realized she lost respect for me a few months prior. I repaired that by rebuilding her respect for me and trust with me, then things got hot and heavy again. I had to start acting like I did when we first met. taking her out on interesting dates, bringing excitement back into her life, showing what fun I am to be with, and that other women wanted me. Then slowly started being more vocal about how I want her, and being more physically affectionate (holding hands and what not). she used to turn me away, and not even hug me or say hello when coming home from work. now I have her doing everything I could want plus.

I think the priority should be your wife and marriage. side pussy should be second IMO.

This is some pretty awesome insight Basic. I will take it to heart... i guess i never thought of it that way. I will devise a plan too, its difficult process I think when I'm thinking of fucking other women as well I guess I'll have to find the right balance with attention to my wife. Maybe it'll change definitely worth a try... if I can turn my wife into me, there might be strong hope to make her my slut wife, or one of them with her sister as the other perhaps.
Sid

Custer Laststand said:
Sid,

Re.:

Basicmarriedmale has given you some good advice.

—Custer
Update:
Sister in law came over to try on wife's dresses for a wedding... she invited me upstairs to view her wearing them with my wife there. My wife stopped it cold..... interesting... the invite was wicked, didn't expect it. My wife was cold.

Still trying to figure things out.

Sid

Vancity said:
Update:
Sister in law came over to try on wife's dresses for a wedding... she invited me upstairs to view her wearing them with my wife there. My wife stopped it cold..... interesting... the invite was wicked, didn't expect it. My wife was cold.
Why am I not surprised....?

Vancity said:
Still trying to figure things out.

Sid
Thinking about things is OK.

Custer Laststand said:
Why am I not surprised....?

Thinking about things is OK.
Yeah it was very surreal, felt like she was saying "come upstairs to choose the sexy dress you'd like to see me in, and then fuck my brains out "

Vancity said:
Yeah it was very surreal, felt like she was saying "come upstairs to choose the sexy dress you'd like to see me in, and then fuck my brains out "
The latter was wishful thinking, I would guess, if your wife was also there (as you said).

Custer Laststand said:
The latter was wishful thinking, I would guess, if your wife was also there (as you said).
True, very true

Biggestcumshot said:
I fucked a lot of women’s and If I can give you one advice meet her with your wife and tease her grab her ass when you hug her in front of your wife , say to her what you could do to her in a bed ect well tease her when you would meet her
Still looking for this moment Biggest. Almost had it the other day.

BobWheeler said:
The hell with a secret relationship.

Tell your wife, ONE time: "Throughout our whole marriage, you have been frigid, and I have lived without sex and intimacy. I refuse to live this way any longer. I will find it elsewhere. You can join if you like, or stay home if you choose to."

THEN DO IT!!
Bob,
Update: Her sister is going to the gym with me tomorrow (this is a first), then coming back for a shower and drinks with my wife and I, and perhaps sleeping over.... I suggested, and she agreed. My cocks getting hard thinking just about filling her beautiful pussy.. I feel its getting very close.

Reactions: BobWheeler and funexhusband
Excellent!!!!

Take lots of pics and videos!!!

Just now had time to read through the thread and catch up.

100%, the sister-in-law has ALREADY broached the subject of banging you, or a threesome, to your wife....

If you have not already followed the advice I gave in my first response to you, do it now!!!

*BEFORE* S-I-L comes over after the gym.

Give the wife a fair warning, and a chance to change her ways, before banging S-I-L. Exactly *ONE* warning, and *ONE* chance.

Last edited:
BobWheeler said:
Just now had time to read through the thread and catch up.

100%, the sister-in-law has ALREADY broached the subject of banging you, or a threesome, to your wife....

If you have not already followed the advice I gave in my first response to you, do it now!!!

*BEFORE* S-I-L comes over after the gym.

Give the wife a fair warning, and a chance to change her ways, before banging S-I-L. Exactly *ONE* warning, and *ONE* chance.
She came over but the gym didn't work out. That would of been the perfect time like you said to make the move. Will wait for it... wife is a no go. S-i-l good option, hot option. Wants to get fucked badly option.

Update:

I haven't had the opportunity yet. Some mischievous texts and phone calls definitely pointing in a direction of intimacy. Had her over a week ago and put my arm around her but family was around and she removed herself from my arm quickly.... I feel it would of been different if we were alone... just waiting for a natural time.

Hope everyone has had success.

Sid

Vancity said:
Update:

I haven't had the opportunity yet. Some mischievous texts and phone calls definitely pointing in a direction of intimacy. Had her over a week ago and put my arm around her but family was around and she removed herself from my arm quickly.... I feel it would of been different if we were alone... just waiting for a natural time.

Hope everyone has had success.

Sid
If I were you I'd give up the idea of doing anything out in the open, and next opportunity with SIL alone I'd simpy ask her is she just having fun or if she's serious.
Whatever she says is your answer.

DFWMILF said:
If I were you I'd give up the idea of doing anything out in the open, and next opportunity with SIL alone I'd simpy ask her is she just having fun or if she's serious.
Whatever she says is your answer.
I can't give up. It is a big fantasy. I'm sure I can win her over.
Sid