Newbie question wife's sister is hot

• Thread starterVancity
  • Start date
Vancity said:
I can't give up. It is a big fantasy. I'm sure I can win her over.
Sid

You said that your wife has two close friends are attorneys. You said that she has publicly announced plans for divorce. Dude, you had BETTER check all of your bank accounts, investments, etc. She is preparing to clean you out completely! Twinnie may be in on it, too! You had better consult your own lawyer and prepare for the fight of your life.

BobWheeler said:
You said that your wife has two close friends are attorneys. You said that she has publicly announced plans for divorce. Dude, you had BETTER check all of your bank accounts, investments, etc. She is preparing to clean you out completely! Twinnie may be in on it, too! You had better consult your own lawyer and prepare for the fight of your life.
Latest, my wife's calmed down... she likes the thought of fucking other guys now. Her sis and I flirt all the time... things are changing for the better.

Reactions: BobWheeler
If you can find a guy to fuck your wife, seems the door to the SIL would be wide open.

Reactions: BobWheeler
fk2546 said:
If you can find a guy to fuck your wife, seems the door to the SIL would be wide open.
I never even thought of it that way fk!!! I think you're onto something... I'll pursue.