• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Next steps?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Was that really called for???

Sorry all, just have had no time to post until now, and even now, I'm quite tired so this will be short.

Yes she saw Frank on Thursday but she came home with apparently something on her mind. Some wine with dinner seemed to ease her issues and the whole time I had to put my ardor on hold. I don't think either of us realized that this was the first time she'd be seeing him in quite a while - several weeks now, since before we'd gone away.

I knew they'd had sex but something was bothering her and after dinner - with the house to ourselves, we made our way upstairs and she told me more. She said she felt guilty and a bit slutty for having sex with him (although they did it twice?) when she said that she didn't feel horny for him as she normally did - especially after being away for so long. She said she ****** herself to be accommodating. I made her tell me that she did enjoy the first time - that he did make her cum before he did but that the second time she did it more out of a sense of obligation.

I didn't quite understand it all but she did say that she thought being away with me and the stuff we talked about had (as we'd all known) gotten her mind all set to move on and look for a new lover. And that seeing him again, she thought wasn't going to help her desire. I asked her if she'd let him down gently and joked with her whether that was his last ride in her saddle. She punched me but said that she hadn't said anything to him and that she wasn't really sure he'd even known something was going on with her. I was quiet for a moment and then just said to her "you deserve someone better".

That seemed to melt her mood away and we started to kiss and I ran my hands all over her body. She let me go for a bit but then said "I thought we were doing our usual Thursday routine?" I joked with her that it normally followed our fun on Wednesday and she prodded me back that she was sure I'd "taken care of things" on my own - and she was right... I moved up and kissed her and said to her something like "okay - I'll wait till tomorrow". She seemed to like hearing me say that and that too seemed to help warm her up for me.

I slowly pulled her top out of her pants and unbuttoned it. I love it when she wears bras that have the catch in the front - and yes, knowing she had another mans hands on her earlier did drive me crazy. But I really did want to undress her - and she didn't resist at all - I guess the last of the wine and my sympathetic replies earlier had let her relax with me. She lifted her butt off the bed to allow me to slide down her jeans and I think she made it a point to spread her legs and show me the wet gusset in her panties.

She giggled when I slipped off my own pants and she saw how hard my cock was - I immediately remembered that our usual routine on Thursdays had me still limp from our fun on Wednesday - so it a bit different for me - perhaps a bit more tormenting as I would have loved to fuck her right then and there as I knelt between her legs and prepared to reveal her well-used pussy to me. Again she raised her butt off the bed as I began to slide off her panties. They seemed to stick a little bit but mainly they seemed to be quite wet.

As she lifted her legs to let me slide them off completely I took a good look at my sweet wife. As I'll share later, I'd been re-reading much of my posts from long ago when she first began to see Don. Seeing her lying beneath me naked and seeming totally comfortable showing me her pussy being wet from Frank - it just seems so amazing to see what has happened in just a few short years.

I guess it was maybe me hesitating as I stared and daydreamed a bit because Sue looked up at me and said "you don't have to if you don't want to, you know....". I looked again down at her more clearly and she smiled when she saw the big smile on my face. I lay down on top of her - feeling her breasts against my chest and feeling her start to breathe deeply. I kissed her and she kissed me back, passionately this time - and in my head, I remember thinking how slightly swollen her lips felt as we kissed and I wondered about how they got that way.

I loved feeling her hands on the back of my head, guiding me from one breast to the other - begging me to gently chew and pull at each nipple until she screamed out that she couldn't take it.

But once I began moving down further, she left me to guide myself. At first her hands caressed her breasts but as I kissed below her navel she began to moan and pull her legs back and apart for me.

I'd almost forgotten how totally erotic she always looks when she's giving her used pussy to me like this. I did think back to how sometimes she'd be reluctant to let me see her shared and used body. But not on Thursday night - oh no - I think she'd have let the whole world see her the way she let me everything. As she spread her legs I could see the dark-pink/reddened inside of her pussy glistening with what had to be their shared cum. Each time I'd kiss or caress a part of her, she'd breathe in deeply and as she did so her pussy would open up and almost seem to wink at me.

Yes, she still was quite wet from Frank - but the fact that it was in her was what I needed to know in my head before I began to lick my way down towards her now wet and sticky pussy. I guess I was a bit too aggressive because she put her hand on my forehead at one point and said "take it easy down there.....". But it didn't matter - once I tasted the sweetness of her own juices mixed with the tart acridity that could only be Frank's cum in her - oh my god - all at once it seemed like it'd been ages since she'd shared herself with me like this. And while it may have been a big step for her in the past, this time - she had no problem letting me snake my tongue into her lick her until she began to squeal.

I looked up at her to make sure she wanted me to bring her off just then - my question was immediately answered by her hand on the back of my head and her arching her hips upwards towards my mouth. And without any hesitation on her (or my part) she began encouraging me to "suck me" and "lick me deep".

I do recall right around then thinking that this is a lot more fun when it all happens in person together and it's not hours and hours later where all that's left from Frank is mainly a thin very viscous wetness with an incredibly pungent odor but milder taste. But I also knew that Sue wanted to cum, perhaps even more than usual given the somewhat unfulfilling time earlier with Frank. And sure enough - with the right attention to the right areas, she succumbed to my tongue probing between her swollen pussy lips.

I love it when she will let me just do this for her. It is so erotic to feel and taste her pussy as it opens and gets ready. Sometimes I'll pull back away from her for a moment and many times, marvel at just how beautiful she is - her pussy flared open, still wet from her earlier tryst with Frank, but now open because of my attention to them. But not Thursday night, as she felt my tongue penetrate her, I felt her hand on the back of my head as she guided me to just how she wanted "it" such that my tongue became almost another finger that plunged deep into her. And yes, I tasted Franks cum in her. It's been a while and even for me to write it like that, it kind of gives me a weird feeling - but tasting it from the swollen recesses of her pussy always makes it okay and Thursday was no different.

I think that's about all I can get out of me right now about Thursday and it's off to bed for me - Sue's been out for 2 hours already... More about the rest of our conversations later....

Wow, it didn't look like this would happen quite so quickly. It almost feels like Sue has lost the ‘love‘ she had for Frank as well as the desire. Is there any way back or will she try to rebuild her need?

Part 2 sounds interesting. Personally, I love reading the Don phase of you relationship. He would frequently push you and Sue which spurred intersting conversations between you two that eventually saw Sue talking you into it and you accepting it. "Just for a little while!"

Peak - she's definitely waffling on the whole issue with Frank. For as down as she was on him when she got home, she had a bit of a different opinion later on where she seemed, perhaps, to be more sentimental than turned-off on him.

Thing is, she said he's oblivious to it - like he doesn't see or feel the change that even I can see and sense in her. And that's what I've told her, that after all of this time, that for him to not have a better feel for her - well, at the time, I told her again that she deserved better. I'm not sure how I'm going to feel when she finds "better" but let's get off this bridge we're on right now.

I think she feels almost more like she's maybe being played for the fool or something. Just a sense I get from her, like she's starting to project some real negativity onto Frank at times. I've reminded her that he's only wanted the best for her and that he certainly has treated her nicely. That warmed her a bit and I think maybe made her see the good side when she was so focused on the negative.

She did share that he had in fact asked about our trip away and that she tried to tell him that she didn't really want to talk but it obviously came up as she said he asked her how active we were. I told her that he was obviously asking because it turned him on just like it turns me on. Again she said that she didn't like sharing "us" with him and that - she held my hand - to say again that it took her mind off where she wanted to be (not exactly her words) to be talking about us and the sex we had. I asked her if she thought that may have also been why he was so physical with her the first time - she smiled and admitted she hadn't thought of that and then giggled that I sure respond the same way - but an instant later she immediately said "but that just doesn't work for me". She apologized for saying it that way and emphasized how she's not saying sex with me is bad - I shushed her and told her that I understood what she was saying - she seemed to relax a bit when I said that it turned me on that she needed to let go for a bit - and I reminded her that I get that same release from skiiing hard or riding a mountain-bike or riding a motorcycle - for the few minutes, I'm focused on something to the exclusion of everything else.

We haven't really talked much about Frank since all of that between Thursday night and last night. Sue's been over her parents going over some financial stuff so they can plan on when they want to move and that stuff. At this point, they might as well ride out the winter and move in the springtime when it's warmer.

She's been wicked horny since Thursday night. I think she felt guilty at how she needed/wanted me to get her off and my god - on Friday night and again last night, she and I just seemed to get into this intense rhythm. She teased me a bit about how "you like my pussy all wet", stuff like that, but nothing specific to Frank or anyone. Still, in my head - man the movie that was playing kept me rock hard the whole time. As our passions rose - I would tell her that I loved knowing she's let other guys fuck her now. It's a wicked turn on - plus I think I'm also trying to keep it reinforced in her till she finds her next partner. I think it's working based on how much she seems to want and need me to go at her.

As I said earlier, there's no conclusion on Frank and I"m not really about to push it - when she comes to it, she comes to it. If she wants to fuck him, or, maybe more likely, let him fuck her more - that's really up to her. I do know though that if she comes home feeling like she did this last time again, that I'll perhaps have to say something to her as I don't know that it's good for her to feel the way she did.

Far2 - I've re-read a lot of the early parts of what I posted when Sue first started with Don. I was taken by re-reading so much of what I am now feeling again at the thought of her dating someone - or this time, more than one person if needed. It did make me cringe a bit to read some of what I'd felt and to know that I may feel it again.

But at the same time, I also know how awesome it was to see Sue come alive sexually with another guy. Yes, her accepting his suggestions and sharing them with me was included in that. But mainly I'm really taken by re-reading how she went from like to lust and while I haven't gotten there yet - I do recall quite vividly some of what they did together - such that re-reading it is going to be quite enjoyable.

STB

great update.

keep us posted.

hey maybe you and Frank should do the double worship thing every once in a while and just submit to her will for a session where she gets to direct everything..you guys can both dress up as her Roman centurian servants...hold on, that's my fantasy...lol.

Well, there's not a whole lot to update from here.

Sue's in a holding pattern regarding Frank. Neither leaving nor arriving. I don't want to push her one way or another as I know she's not feeling totally great about what she's feeling.

We still tease and turn each other on, but it has become a bit more vanilla-ish, which is okay for a while - as I've said before, it's good to feel close to her and know that is still there underneath it all.

She's suggested going out with people from work on Thursdays or Fridays. The married people tend to go out on Thursday evenings for a bit while the single/younger crowd seems to tend towards Fridays. But it's not something that's necessarily an organized thing and last week the brutally cold weather put the kibosh on all of it as no one felt like being out late in the cold and she was unsure of this weeks plans as of yesterday.

Still, she's upbeat and it is becoming very apparent that our more open lines of sexual communication have extended over into other areas as she's found it much easier to talk about her parents and their old-age issues than she'd had felt in the past.

More as it happens.

STB

great update sounds like things are going well for you and sue.

keep us posted.

STB,
Strange limbo period for you both. Frank is a dead man walking and you are enjoying a fuller sex life with Sue than you have for some time. Yet you are not completely enjoying it, and soon it will be radically changed in ways you can't quite forecast or fully control. Does it make you feel excited or apprehensive or both?

From the sidelines its like those moments before big battles. Knowing its going to happen but utterly unable to influence the outcome. Wouldn't miss it for a moment though!

Peak - I wouldn't say that I'm not enjoying it - actually, it's kind of nice to put the events of the past few years aside and it go back to just the 2 of us for now. If anything, I think she has "the itch" more than I do - and I think that's what I sense in her, that despite rousing orgasms and peaks of pleasure with me, that she's perhaps wanting - or rather - missing what she'd had and enjoyed.

I am both apprehensive and excited about her. It's weird to think that I'd be excited about her finding another lover, but there it is. And yes, but the apprehension is really just another flavor of angst....

More later.

WOW...I go away for awhile and when I come back I find that Sue is Really wanting to spread her "Hot Wife Wings" and explore dating as well as opening up her "Cuckoldress Wings" a bit by not asking you,but telling you that she wants to date and look for a lover who can give her what she needs...while you,stb,are going through the highs of being turned on by her wanting to date as well as a bit of the lows about her dating which all seem to be the normal way a cuckold lifestyle happens :rolleyes:

I find this all simply to be the next step in taking it to the next level and there may be some highs and lows for you and Sue,but that will also be normal!!! I do feel,from everything that you have ever posted about you and Sue that the LOVE you both have for each other will ALWAYS prevail!!!

The only problems I forsee will be because you two did not communicate enough or explain it through enough,but if you do that than you two should have no BIG problems. You will find out just how well you two can communicate on the day she tells you that she has fallin' in love...yes, eventually it will happen,maybe not today or tomorrow or next year,but it will happen...again this is normal and as long as you two communicate and fully explain your thoughts and feelings to each other and give each other the love and support you each need than this will also not be a problem...over time she may even fall in love with 2 or 3 more guys with your blessings... imagine that ;)

As for going out on a Happy Hour with people from work have her ask any guy she is interested in if he has ever attended either happy hour and what he thought of it and was it fun...she should also let him know that she is interested in attending a fun happy hour,but is a bit uneasy about going out to one,but if he goes she will feel more relaxed with him being there ;)

T.

P.S. Do have her wear her wedding rings when she is out as this does seem to attract more guys from what I have gathered on the net. Lots of single guys prefer to date married women!!! :)

Trying - wasn't aware you'd gone away for a while, but yes, things have continued to progress. Perhaps not the smoothest road to travel, but it's been good so far.

In case I haven't said it enough, the past few days/weeks have been wonderful for us and especially me in giving me much more confidence in letting her "spread her wings" as Trying described it. I'm also much calmer in terms of my level of apprehension or even concern. It's weird but somehow knowing there will always be a "we / us" no matter what is giving me a good feeling in allowing things to happen more freely for her.

I don't know that I want her to truly fall in love with another guy though. I don't know if it can be avoided but I think we are both aware of the potential problems with that. I suppose love has many levels and something superficial or not terribly deep would perhaps be acceptable. As you point out - we talk about most everything (now) which will clearly have to include this sort of stuff. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't necessarily fear this happening as I perhaps used to.

The after-work-outings are a bit free-format and unstructured. She's also well aware of them so the suggestion from Trying isn't really something that can work regarding Thursday/Fridays - but it is an interesting approach to something else that she might choose to get involved with. I know some people there (as well as at my job) are in a bowling-league and that sometimes during the nicer weather, there are informal volleyball games and such. In those scenarios, Trying's suggestion to chat-up someone who participates in them asking what they're like, etc., could be practical. When the circumstances are good - I'll suggest that.

She left this morning unsure of whether she's going out after work. She is NOT seeing Frank and when I asked her, she said that she's told him last week that she wasn't going to be seeing him as much for a while. I think his unconcerned response to her saying that also pushed her further from him. I told her that it's supposed to be a nicer day today so that it'd be lighter-out later and that always makes going out after work that much nicer! She smiled at me and without saying anything, her smile told me all I needed to know.

Lastly - for Peak - I am quite excited by knowing that something bigger is coming in the future. It's not something I fear, but rather, something that I want to embrace and accept when it happens. And it is a "when" not an "if" - that too is strangely arousing.

STB

about sue going out how would you fel if she wanted to go out both nights to see who is out there for her to pick from.

great update .

keep us posted.

So - she did text me that she was heading out with the gang after work today.
I don't expect anything to happen tonight other than for her to get used to the crowd.

I'd be fine with her going out tomorrow too if she wanted to be able to compare the people who tend to congregate each night - but long term, I'd expect her to arrive at one or the other.

Kind of cool to think that she's out checking out guys. I'm a bit concerned with her maybe getting a "reputation" at work but I suppose a little fun isn't a surprise.

And with our daughter at school working on some project, I'm solo for dinner.

Now a days. Not having a reputation is enough to give You a reputation.

STB

Will i do agree with you on that.

hope sue has agood time and meets some nice guys tonight.

and stb what are you doing for dinner a few beers and a pizza.

keep us posted.

STB

how did it go for sue last night and did she go out tonight as well and if so how did it go.

keep us posted.

Just thinking about the times when Sue douched out your cum from her lover's pussy... Are those days and more coming again? Any speculation or discussion on what she is looking for in her next lover? Dominant, experienced, etc...?

Users who are viewing this thread