• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Next steps?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Storm

Steve, Enjoy being 'snowed in', Sometimes the best sex is when you can' t go anywhere.

Cheers, Harry

I do hope you're right Harry. Its started snowing heavily here in the UK too. Do you think this means .....

STB

how is the weather up there right now will it be a work at home day on monday or is weather cleared up so you and sue can go in to work.

keep us posted.

Hey all - thanks for the concerns but the snow pretty much missed us. We got maybe 8 inches in total which is pretty good - but a far cry from the 30+ that the folks up in Mass. got.

Still - you all were correct - a warm cozy house, a nice bottle of wine and the snowfall outside made for a romantic evening that preceded some hot sex! It was actually not snowing for a while - we opened the shades in the bedroom and the moonlight shone in - quite an interesting effect. Sue grunted her most fierce orgasm into her pillow as I stood behind her at the edge of the bed and fucked her doggy-style. She wanted to cum so much by the time we got to it - she was pushing herself back at me, matching each thrust.

Cuck-Rick - Frank had asked for her to come over and talk in response to her saying "we need to talk". Sorry if I have that a bit mixed up and made it seem that he was going to do the talking. I wasn't surprised that she'd gone to see him, I was more surprised by her attitude towards having sex with him when she seemed to be kind of turned off/down by it. But I suppose that if it was easier to talk afterwards - then I suppose that could be a good excuse - but the reality that I think I'm also having to come to terms with what she's said more than once since then - that she'll probably always be able to fall back into bed with Frank. Anyway she did say he was concerned about her and that at one point he sort of admitted that his sex-drive isn't as high as she would have liked - I think her hearing him admit that made her a bit more sympathetic in that maybe he did somehow want more from her but just couldn't have it in a sustained way?

I think that's part of what's giving her so much going on mentally - that she's conflicted. She enjoys sex with him, but on the other hand, she wants more. She hasn't really come out and said it but she's said it in other ways - like at one point being "up" on him, and then at another point, being "down" on him. We went skiing yesterday and got out of the house for a while - granted it was a 2 hour drive, but there were no lift lines, and the 4 hours in the car plus all of the time during the day - gave us some more time to talk. There wasn't really anything new she divulged, but more that it is just easier for us to talk now.

Your thought about Sue cucking both of us is an amusing one. It's something I hadn't considered but I suppose is a possibility! Even your scenario with both of us watching a game on TV when she comes in is, I guess, something that could happen.

I do hope that we can be more friends with Frank in the future but know that he and her will still be intimate at times. I have this crazy fantasy of him coming over in the summertime and the 3 of us being out on the deck - Sue in a bikini maybe - and somehow the 2 of them disappear for a few minutes and later on I can see the wet-spot in her bikini-bottom. For some reason the thought of her giving him a quick-fuck by pulling the bottom of her suit aside and then just putting it back and coming back out on the deck - just drives me crazy....

With temps in the low 40's today, most of the snow is gone and what's left is a slushy mess so our lives were back to normal this morning....

STB

good to hear that you did not get a lot of the snow.

good to hear that you and sue got away for the day as well.

glad things are back to normal somewhat for now.

keep us posted.

I have this crazy fantasy of him coming over in the summertime and the 3 of us being out on the deck - Sue in a bikini maybe - and somehow the 2 of them disappear for a few minutes and later on I can see the wet-spot in her bikini-bottom. For some reason the thought of her giving him a quick-fuck by pulling the bottom of her suit aside and then just putting it back and coming back out on the deck - just drives me crazy....

I also love the thought of my wife's lover -- a very dominant alpha -- who sometimes drops by unannounced, and exercises his "rights" to fuck her whenever he wants. She loves the way he fucks, but she especially responds to his attitude, like he's entitled to her, the little fuck-toy that he owns, sexually.

Just thought I'd share.

Just a short update here as there's not a whole lot to talk about.
Sue will be home tonight - aside of the fact that it's Valentines Day - she's said again that she wants some time without Frank.

But, in the same breath, she did say she was going to go out with the gang tomorrow evening (if it was okay with me - as if I'd say no!). I didn't bring up her mention of a one-night-stand but I can see her - probably not for another few weeks - that if nothing else happens, that one night, her modus-operandi would be to drink-too-much (either for real or faking it) and simply go for it and throw herself at someone. But I know that she won't reach that point for another few weeks at the soonest - and if not then, then surely once the weather begins to warm up.

Otherwise, I am letting things take their own course. I've received some suggestions on ways to lead to the next step to happen - but I don't want to be pushing/suggesting anything just yet. It's actually kind of interesting to see her as time passes. It's interesting to see and feel her sexual desires - what she can let out with me and what she seems to be building in terms of desire. We've arranged for some alone-time for this weekend and have 2 bottles of champagne already in the fridge. In the right setting, with the champagne and the house to ourselves, I'm sure I'll relieve her desires - if just for a short while. She says she's already horny about having the house to ourselves on Saturday night.

STB

sounds like things are going very well for you so far enjoy and have a lot of fun this weelend.

keep us posted.

Well, I'm hoping her going out tomorrow night will also ignite a bit of passion and desire in her as well as give me something to use in foreplay too!

Sometime You just have to change and adapt. It may be uncomfortable but.....

Will - I understand what you're saying - but I do want it to get to the point where she is either frustrated or tired of simply waiting for things to happen on their own. I honestly thing it's best to let her want to explore other ideas - changing and adapting. I know that if this drags out until the warmer weather gets here - that she'll be wanting it much more and will be more receptive to other ideas.

Looking back

SoonToBe said:
"Sue will be home tonight, aside of the fact that it's Valentines Day, she's said again, that she wants some time, without Frank."

A simple statement, but very much an indication of how things can change in one short year:
"Coming up from exercising about 10pm on Monday night (Feb.13, 2012) I was greeted in the bedroom by Sue in her 'T' shirt. What I wasn't expecting was that she had her panties on, and when I suggested we, 'maybe have a quickie' so that she can be a, "Used wife" for Frank on Tuesday, she said, "Not this time," and then something about being clean for her 'Valentines date'. If I wasn't horny before, hearing her say that, did it for sure." ..... "My brain started wandering, and a moment later, she was asking me what I wanted to watch on TV before bed. So nonchalant about it all. Such a turn on, knowing even if I pulled up her T' shirt that her panties were intentionally there. Needless to say, I struggled to fall asleep with a hard on."

Then:
Feb,16,2012: "I saw Frank last night. He'd sent me an Email late Tuesday night after Sue had come home, and said he needed to see me and make sure things were okay."
"He couldn't possibly understand why I let Sue go over and be with him on, of all days, Valentines Day. And he said he felt weird about all of it afterwards, and again, he kept straying into saying, "I really don't want anything to come between any of us." ..... "I took a deep breath and told him we needed to sit down and talk. I started to talk all about how Sue enjoys sex with him, when he interrupted me and he again and asked, why "on Valentines Day."

An indication that, what we now see in Frank, has been there all along, A hesitation to get so involved with Sue that it would 'impact your marriage', and a clear indication that he just didn't understand it all.

It seems that by now, he is more understanding of what Sue, (and you) want, but still not able to get really, 'turned-on' personally, by what has been 'freely presented to him', 'unrestricted' sex with Sue.

Cheers, Harry

SoonToBe said:
Will - I understand what you're saying - but I do want it to get to the point where she is either frustrated or tired of simply waiting for things to happen on their own. I honestly thing it's best to let her want to explore other ideas - changing and adapting. I know that if this drags out until the warmer weather gets here - that she'll be wanting it much more and will be more receptive to other ideas.

I agree. When You fish long enough and don't catch any fish. You know its time to change something. But sometimes no one can tell You. You have to tell Yourself.

STB

hope sue has alot of fun tonight out with her cowokers and when she gets home she has alot to tell you and you both can use it tonight in your fun as well.

keep us posted.

It's about 10:45pm and my daughter is just getting ready for bed so I'll probably be back on here in a little while. Sue is still out - apparently this was someone's last day at work so there's a bit of a bon-voyage celebration going on this evening.

Ehhh, got involved w/a movie on Tivo that my daughter said was good - till Sue just texted me that she'd be on her way home just about now.

Sheesh, life has gone from full-throttle down to idle in such a short time. Feels odd.

STB

sounds like sue had agood time tonight.

so maybe she has alot to tell you and has something you can tease each other about tonight when she gets home.

was the movie a good one or not.

so did sue find anyone that she might want to see if they might be the one. when she was out on friday night.

so have fun and keep us posted.

Feb. 15th. Friday, "It's about 10:45pm and my daughter is just getting ready for bed so I'll probably be back on here in a little while. Sue is still out, [at the party] apparently this was someone's last day at work, so there's a bit of a bon-voyage celebration going on this evening.

SoonToBe said:
"Ehhh, got involved w/a movie on Tivo that my daughter said was good, till Sue just texted me that she'd be on her way home just about now."
Sheesh, life has gone from full-throttle, down to idle, in such a short time. Feels odd."

Steve, Now, 4 days later, I am feeling some 'concern'!
With the weather being what it was there, and Sue not liking to drive in it, especially late at night, (after spending several hours at an 'after work' party). I am feeling concern that she made it home OK. (?)

Can you give us a 'note' that everything is OK?

I am sure you would share any 'new developments', That's not what I'm after right now. I am just as interested to know that Sue had a good time and got home safe.

Cheers, Harry

Harry - all's well - busy weekend and of course busy first day back at work.

I should have time either later tonight or tomorrow morning for a bit of an update.
Not much to tell but might as well share what there is...

Till then...

Users who are viewing this thread