• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Next steps?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Thanks, and Glad all is well! Guess I'm just anxious.
There were times when you were still writing when she came in the driveway. I remember, and felt the emotion right along with you!

I will be more patient.

Cheers, Harry

Sorry - but it was a busy weekend.

For what's related to this thread - there's a bit to tell about Friday night but nothing other than an "interest" possibly in someone who she found easy to talk to. She wouldn't provide any details on who, etc., and merely said "he's nice" but there was a sound to her voice that said more (or in my head it did).

However, the bigger discussion again surrounded her feeling conflicted at times and at times thinking she's a horrible person for wanting another man for sex. She admits it's something she thinks about but that it doesn't outweigh her desires.

It is a very different feeling to be comforting her and talking to her in support of her wanting it and telling her to enjoy the adventure we're on. That always brings a huge hug - and some hot times in bed. But it is a unique feeling talking to her and telling her outright that I want her to have a lover. It feels so monumental as I say it but afterwards, it truly feels like the right thing. I've had to do it before, but each time it still feels liberating to be able to admit it to her.

Time to bid adieu - Sue thinks I'm checking something in my Email so I can't take longer, not that there's all that much more to say....

SoonToBe said:
Sorry - but it was a busy weekend.

For what's related to this thread - there's a bit to tell about Friday night but nothing other than an "interest" possibly in someone who she found easy to talk to. She wouldn't provide any details on who, etc., and merely said "he's nice" but there was a sound to her voice that said more (or in my head it did).

Does He have a Police Record??? A Real Job??? Or Live With His Mother???

There's not that much to tell really. She was home by, I guess, about 12:45am and I told her that I'd appreciated her text message so that I wasn't worried about her.

Apparently the group at the bar was a bit larger than prior weeks. Sue didn't know the guy who's last day it was but she knew several other people in addition to the smaller group of co-workers that she'd normally hang with. She seemed happy and "up" (and yes, horny) when she got home. In bed I did tease her whether she'd found some "hunky guy" and she giggled and said that there was someone she'd found she liked to hang with and talk with while she was out. I didn't get any other info other than he'd bought her a drink or two and that in addition to hanging with the group, that they'd gotten into some conversation just between the two of them. I asked what they talked about and she said it wasn't anything sexual or anything like that - but that he too likes country-music and shared many likes/dislikes with Sue (I'm not really big on it - I can listen for a while but it's certainly not my choice) - and apparently they talked about work for a while and in their past they have each worked for some of the same people. I asked what his name was and whether I'd met him before and she said "I'll tell you more when there's more to tell" and that was all.

She was horny Friday - and all weekend too. And as I said, for as "up" as she seemed Friday night ( and was in bed too!), she had other times when she was a bit more somber with her concerns.

I did tease her as I knelt above her Friday night. I slapped my cock against her wet and spread pussy and teased her whether she's ready for a "new guy" yet. She squealed when I said to her "I wonder if he has a big cock?".

Anyway - gotta run right now - but that's all there is to really tell. I asked her whether she's seeing Frank tomorrow or not and she said "not sure yet, but probably not" - so I'm sure I'll have a few more questions for her later this evening as it's sounding like she's more dropping him suddenly than letting him down gently.

STB

even if sue does not go see frank this week,

is sue going to go out on friday and spend sometime with the guy that might be her new lover.

keep us posted.

ugh - wicked busy day today.

Sue is not seeing Frank this evening but said she wanted to talk tonight about him. I think she wants to talk about how to let him down gently but to be sure he knows what's going on.

STB

it is good to hear that sue wants to talk about frank.

also is sue going out on friday night to meet up with this guy again.

keep us posted.

sorry to hear that it was so busy at work but in away that is a good thing.

Well, she's still out with the work crowd.
I'm hanging out with our daughter for a while longer till she head off to bed - then may have some more time to post....

STB

is sue still out with her work crowd it is all most midnight now.

did sue take the leap last night with this new guy.

keep us posted.

Hey all. Well, she once again got home shortly after midnight and this time there was no doubt that she was in an "up" mood for sure! She came bounding in all smiley and HORNY!

All she'll tell me is that his name is Robert. But in the course of conversation and subsequent teasing (yes - I was up and waiting for her last night!) he was referred to as Bob, Rob and Bobby.

It's a bit more exciting to me as Bob was the name of the guy who was first with her after her divorce and he was the one who coaxed her back into wanting sex as she was a bit hurt by her first marriage ending so abruptly. She's told me that Bob opened her eyes to her own desires and, she's admitted, got her to be a bit promiscuous way back when (which is eventually what brought us together).

I know this isn't the same guy as the guy from her work she's all up about is younger than us and her ex-Bob was older than her.

I asked her for more info and all she's said is that they talked a lot and even danced a bit. She said she tried to keep it discreet to keep tongues from wagging too much at work. I asked her if she'd done anything more and she said no - about the only thing that did happen was a little bit of lingering hand-holding after they'd danced - that and some knowing smiles between them.

I asked her what she's told him about me as she has left her rings on so he knows she's married. She told him that we've been married for a long time and she used the words that she told him she's "pretty happy". I asked her what she meant by that and she paused for a second and then said that she's told him that I have some health issues. Obviously she has some sort of plan and I asked her and she said that if it gets there (and she hopes it will) that she was going to tell him that I have some sort of medical issue such that I can't perform sexually.

I have to admit that I was a little surprised by all of this! Apparently she's had her eye on him for the past few weeks and apparently Will and others were right - that she must have the right body-language or whatever because she thinks he is interested in her. It also surprised me that she has this somewhat elaborate rouse all worked out in her head.

I'm saying I'm surprised - that's for sure - but at the same time I have to tell you how exciting this is. I have been re-reading some of what I posted when she first started seeing Don - and I am now re-experiencing some of that excitement again. And I'm realizing that I don't think she had this experience with Frank - to let her passions build. From how wet and fragrant her pussy was last night - her passions are certainly rising.

The teasing went both ways last night for sure - we were both horny - me from seeing her excitement and her from the foreplay when she was out and then with me. She lay back naked on the bed and told me how turned on she was to feel like this as she almost absent-mindedly fingered her pussy while I watched. I leaned into her and lay my cock between her spread pussy lips and I rubbed it up and down and she moaned so sexily in response. I teased her about "I wonder how big Bob is?". She moaned back that the few times she'd 'accidentally rubbed' against him, that she said he felt big. She looked up at me and said "I hope he's thick" with this dreamy look - I wasn't sure if she'd meant to say it out loud or was part of what she was thinking to herself - but her pussy sure got wetter and wetter as I slid up and down against it.

I pulled back to guide my cock in and was really turned on by seeing her pussy sort of opened already and seeming to beckon me. I pushed the tip against her opening and it slipped in almost effortlessly. So incredible to know she was so turned on!!!

She came almost as soon as I'd pushed all the way into her. On my second stroke she moaned and let herself go with it. I could feel her pussy spasm around my cock as she moved her hand down and rubbed her button. I teased her about how he's going to stretch her out if he's really thick and she squealed back at me with some kind of deep moan accompanied by her feet against my butt pulling me into her as deep as I could go.

I felt her pull me close and grind her pussy against me and that was all I really can say specifically. After that we became a moaning sweating couple as I pounded against her. We rolled onto my back for a moment as she enjoyed riding me but then she looked at me and said she wanted me to "do it" and she rolled off of me and lay back and pulled her legs back. I reached over and got a little lubricant and stroked myself for just a moment while she watched. She said it was so hot to watch me like that seeing my cock so big - and a moment later she said "put it in me already". And that was it - with the lube - I plunged all the way into her on my first thrust and she squealed and told me to "do it". And so I did! A few minutes later the intensity of the whole scene got to me - it was amazing at how her pussy felt and with just a little mental imagery of this new guy Bob pulling his cock out of her - damn that was it for me. She came right along with me - as soon as she felt the first spurt she let loose herself.

I think she was a little embarassed afterwards - she knew that I knew why she'd been so horny and why she'd cum so intensely. We washed up and then cuddled up in bed. I played with her hair and caressed her neck and when I told her "it's okay that you're horny for Bob - I like seeing you like this" - was when she rolled over towards me and gave me an incredibly passionate kiss and looked me in the eye and said "I love you". Nothing more needed to be said.

Steve,
What is Bob's marital status? I think it will work better if she finds a guy who is unattached.

Rick - at this point all I know is his name. Perhaps later tonight Sue will reveal more info, not sure - she's playing this quite coy and she's already said she doesn't want to rush into things. Right now she's dropping our daughter and her boyfriend off at the movies after which she'll be home and we have the house to ourselves for a few hours!

About the only thing I do know is that he doesn't work in her department or her immediate area at work - that's good - but I also knew she wouldn't feel comfortable with that sort of thing anyway.

STB

sounds like things are moving right along with sue and the new guy.

keep us posted.

Tonight, of all things, we talked about Frank. She wants me to talk to him and as I'd understood from last week, that she wants me to let him down. Basically she wants me to explain to him how she feels about him - that she wants more from her lover than he can give her.

I asked her why me and not her to tell him this. She said that since we were friends that maybe it'd be easier if I could let him know what she'd shared with me. As we talked she looked at me and asked me if I would be okay if she could still "mess around" with him in the future. I told her that was up to her but that I would probably be okay with it.

Anyway - in the end she convinced me that since I'd sort of brought them together, that she thought it was better if I did the dirty work. Plus, she didn't say it but I suspect she'd have a hard time not having a quickie with him if she'd had to see him and tell him. I think I can bring him down gently and maybe salvage our friendship. This actually would be quite interesting to experience - having a friend who's fucked my wife....

Still no info on Robert yet other than she's interested in letting things develop at their own pace. She chided me for asking too much and said that I was the one who'd told her that things work better when they're not being pushed. And she reminded me that we have a chorus presentation at the high-school with our daughter this Friday so she won't be going out after work - dashing my hopes that she'd again come home horny as can be.

That's all for now.

STB

sounds like you mayhave your work cut out for you with frank. i just wounder how frank will be when you tell him that sue would still like to mess around with him sometime in the future.

well maybe sue might want to go to lunch or dinner with him sometime in the week.

how would you feel about that if sue asked you for that.

well have fun and keep us posted.

Congratulations on the progress with her finding a new lover!

I wonder about her cover story with Robert, i.e. your inability to have sex with her
due to medical reasons. In order for that story to pass in the long run, she'll have
to be always "clean" for him, i.e you will have to start using condoms or be denied
fully. Or am I reading too much into it at this stage?

-Hiki

Hiki -you are imaginative, that's for sure. I think you may perhaps be giving Sue too much credit.

I will say I hadn't thought about it as you had and that I suppose you could be right? It does make me a little concerned if she is thinking like this. But at the same time - oh my god - if she is thinking like this.... I admit my cock is hard thinking about it.

STB

Hiki may have a point there but you and sue will have to work that out if that is what she is thinking about.

how is sues dad doing still good.

but if it happens like it did to me it was condoms for a while and then not at all with my now ex.

well good luck and keep us posted.

Does this mean that "Poor Frank" may have to really have to work at keeping a "Real Girlfriend"? You know like take Her out to dinner? Send Flower?
Call Her? Make Her Feel Wanted?
(Spend Money). It Really Is Work!!!! :eek:

Good point, Will, Frank should put more into the "affair" than his 'dick'. Although he did spend his money to take her to a wedding, to a Convention, and to Atlantic City. I get it that Sue paid her air fair, but there were meals and hotel rooms that I'm sure Frank paid for. These were places that were far enough, 'out of town' so as not to be seen by common acquaintances.
Frank is a 'close by resident' that knows some of the same people Steve & Sue know.
Cheers, Harry

Users who are viewing this thread