Not my story but i think is great

• Thread starterminotauro21
  • Start date
Still waiting....oh do please tell us more...and bye for now,
Karla

guess we'll never have the rest of the story. that's too bad, this was 1 of the best stories on here. i miss it. :(

I will need some help to finish this!!!

Mary turned to see Derrick and Ty. The two football players sat down on either side of her. Mary could feel them eyeing her up and down as usual. She looked up into Derricks face. He smiled faintly and then lay back, his body on the hard cement.

“Damn I am still sore from the game!” He sighed.

Ty in his sputtering laugh added. “You ain’t the only one who sore!”

Derrick’s smile broadened. Mary wondered if they were talking about her.

She let that thought go.

Despite all his speed and agility on the football field, Ty dived gracelessly into the pool. His entry into the chlorinated water sent up showers of it on those on that side of the pool.

He paddled about for a bit and then came out of the water. He dripped water onto Mary’s beach towel and even onto her brand new and almost unbelievably expensive text book.

Mary was a bit unnerved by the guys flanking her.

She was still very conflicted about what had happened the night before. She had cheated on her boyfriend. She had let one of THE star players of the team into her bed. Her body had been rocked by the football player’s powerful body. His powerful body had been able to elicit an equally powerful orgasm from her. She remembered that. This morning he was not the same. No hint of romance. She came back from her thoughts of Aries…back to Tyrone and Derrick.

The two young guys were quite different she noticed now. Derrick was content to lay back and be near her. Ty was constantly in motion or talking…needing to be the center of attention…always showing off.

Mary could not relax with these two around her. Ty was all over the place and Derrick said the concrete was rough and nestled in on her beach towel. He had a great body too! His shoulders and upper arms particularly thick.

She found that her face was feeling flushed. She chatted with the guys. They talked about the game. They talked about themselves. She could see the glances they were getting from the other people…most of them college students just like her…around the pool.

“Well, I think I am gonna head back.” Mary announced. She stood up and gathered her things.

“Oh Yeah! I almost forgot.” Ty said. “Aries said he left his wallet at your place.”

Mary blushed a bit. She could guess what else Aries had told them.

“Ok…I’ll go and get it,” the blonde offered.

“No. He told us we could get it.” Derrick said. Mary noticed every slight double entendre now.

“Ok” she said and turned to leave. The two football players followed her. All the people relaxing around the pool saw them leave. A few of the upperclassmen looked at each other with knowing glances.

Excellent story! One of the best I've read.

Anyone know someone that can finish this story?

The OP must have writer's block or is too busy to complete this.

you need to wait the source

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet sahumerio said:
you need to wait the source

We waited 10 months for this paragraph and the "Source" is also asking for assistance.

OMG! Finally!! I've been waiting so long for a new chapter!!

Ha ha ha i like it, "the source"

The story is not mine, i was doing it with someone else (that writes very good) but he was tired of it because it was not his kind of story, he is more like, mmmmm, going to slaves and stuff like that, so i was giving him ideas about what was coming next and he did the writing, but sometimes it took even more than 3 months for a single paragraph, so it was like hell to wait, so finally i decided to give it up and do it by myself, so i hope it will be a nice one and if someone can asist "the source" (me) he, on giving me ideas or if some writing must be modified, please let me know, thanks for reading it.......

minotauro21 said:
The story is not mine, i was doing it with someone else (that writes very good) but he was tired of it because it was not his kind of story, he is more like, mmmmm, going to slaves and stuff like that, so i was giving him ideas about what was coming next and he did the writing, but sometimes it took even more than 3 months for a single paragraph, so it was like hell to wait, so finally i decided to give it up and do it by myself, so i hope it will be a nice one and if someone can asist "the source" (me) he, on giving me ideas or if some writing must be modified, please let me know, thanks for reading it.......

Great story, pls continue..

Hoping for a new chapter soon.

Op

What would everyone like for the next scene? Can bow to popular demand and do some. Glad you enjoy it.

jimmyl56 said:
What would everyone like for the next scene? Can bow to popular demand and do some. Glad you enjoy it.

Pls continue!

Ok this is all i have, but unfinished..........

Mary fumbled in her bag for her apartment keys.

“Here, let me hold that.” Ty said. He pulled the damp beach towel out of her left hand.

Mary found the key and unlocked the door.

She stepped inside and both football players followed her. She glanced at them. They were kinda looking around her apartment as if it held clues to what had happened the night before.

She looked around the living room and on the kitchen counter and did not see the wallet.

“Just a minute guys.” She said and disappeared back into her bedroom. The wallet lay on the night stand.

“Shit” She said to herself.

She picked it up and walked back out into the apartment.

“Here ya go!” She said holding it out towards Derrick.

Ty in his normal quick movement snatched it and put it into the front pocket of his long jean shorts.

The three stood for a few seconds in silence. There was tension in the room. Mary stood in a bikini top and a pair of running shorts. The guys were wearing jeans shorts, Derrick was in a tank top and Ty a tight Under Armour t shirt.

Derrick advanced from one side and slid his hand along the side of Mary’s right upper arm. He bent down to kiss her and she pulled away.

“Hey guys!” she said, retreating.

Ty stepped after her, on her other side.

“We liked partyin’ wit you lass night!” He said, making his speech a bit more “street” than it normally was. “Don’t you like partyin’ wit us?” He gripped her left arm firmly and looked down at her.

“Sure I do” she answered nervously.

“That’s good.” Derrick said. “Cause we figured we could have ourselves a little party now.”

He bent towards her again. She tried to pull away but both of them held firm but not hard grips on her arms. Derrick’s mouth met hers she whimpered a bit but her mouth opened and when his tongue entered her mouth her tongue answered his. They kissed very deeply for ten seconds. She pulled back gasping. She could feel her body betraying her.

Ty bent to kiss her and she kissed him. As his tongue went deep into her mouth she could feel his hands fumbling with the back of her bikini top. She felt the coolness when Derrick pulled the top off of her lovely firm breasts.

“Damn she got pretty titties!” Derrick said to Ty. They both stepped back to look at her.
Mary stepped back and crossed her right arm protectively over her breasts. She held her left arm out towards the two athletic black men.

Ty pulled his shirt over his head. Mary looked at him. He was very well built, built for speed. He was also very black. He was the darkest of the four guys who she had only just met about a week ago at her pool.

“Derrick! Ty!” Mary said her eyes taking on that puppy dog look. “I don’t think this is a good idea.”

“Why not?” Derrick asked “Don’t you like us? You only like Aries?”

Derrick looked at her…he too pulled off his shirt.

Her heart pounded. These guys were so muscular! They made John look like a little teenager!

“Don’t you like black guys? You prejudiced?: Ty asked his voice sounded pissed off.

“No I am NOT prejudiced! “ she said.

“Well you in college now! You gotta party like a college woman! YOU ain’t a kid no more!” Ty added.

Derrick stepped to her. He put his hands on both arms and pulled them to her side. He kissed her deeply on the mouth. His right hand left her arm and she winced as she felt his strong black hand tightly squeeze her left breast.

“UNGH!:” She moaned. “Not so hard!”

His hand loosened and he bent to kiss her neck and then he bent and softly kissed the firm tender flesh!”

“Oh god!” She moaned. His mouth moved to her other breast. He bit lightly on her nipple: She could feel herself moisten.

Mary’s head twisted from the sexual excitement she was feeling. She looked over at Tyrone and could see him undo his jean shorts and step out of them. He pulled off his baggy boxer shorts. Mary stared as Derrick moved up from her breasts to kiss her neck then stick his tongue in her ear.

UNGH! Mary moaned as the tongue in her ear sent a shiver through her whole body.

Derricks hand moved down. It caressed her smooth flat belly. His hand pushed past the waistband of her shorts and cupped the mound of her sex inside the bathing suit bottom.

He squeezed gently. He could feel that she was warming up.

“That’s it baby!” He cooed in her ear.

Ty stepped up to her. He was completely naked. His incredibly dark black cock dangled towards her. Derrick stepped back. He too unzipped his pants. He wasn’t wearing underwear. His cock wobbled out half hard from their foreplay. He wasn’t as long as Aries but his cock was very thick.

“You said you wanted to thank us for the ticket!: Ty sputtered out. “Well that kiss last night was OK, but now you can give us a real “Thank You Kiss!” She knew what he wanted of course.

Ty stepped forward to pull her to him. His naked cock rubbed against her hip and belly. It was dripping a bit of pre seminal fluid and she could feel it smear on her warm naked skin.

He kissed her deeply and took her left hand and put it on his cock. Her small hand wrapped around the dark black shaft. She could feel the blood pulse in it. It seemed like a separate living being! Her hand tugged a bit on the shaft. She tugged and could feel it grow and harden.

His hands moved over her firm tit flesh. He rubbed up and down palming her rubber like nipples which were very erect. He kissed her very deeply and sloppily. He was not a good kisser.

He stepped back from her. He jerked on his own dark cock. “So you ready for this baby!” His cock was about 11 inches long and not as thick as Aries or Derrick. He was also uncircumcised. It was the first uncut penis she had seen. It looked like a black snake to the blonde coed.

The tension in the room was shattered by the rap song ring of Ty’s phone. Mary was surprised when he walked over to his pants and retrieved the phone and answered it.

Derrick looked up and down her and now took her hand and put it on his thick chocolate colored penis. She looked down at it…the contrast of their skin color was erotic. She pulled on the hard black cock. She began pumping it very fast. Ty looked over at her and laughed.

“Y,,,You wouldn’t believe it if I tol’ you !” He sputtered into the phone. He listened for a few seconds. “Nah! You would like this…trust me nigger! You would like this.” He listened and laughed. Then said “OK Man! PEACE!” and flicked the phone shut.

“Sorry Baby!” He cooed. “Now where were we?” He laughed he had a silly immature laugh.

Derrick took Mary by the shoulders and led her towards the sofa. He seated her on it and sat on her right side. Ty came and sat on the other side.

Both men at the same time bent to begin kissing and sucking her breasts. Two mouths at once worked on her firm tits. Derrick was more of a nibbler…teasing her tender nipples with his white teeth. Ty was sloppier. He licked and sucked and covered her breast with his saliva. She was getting wetter and warmer. Derricks hand went to the crotch of the blue jean shorts. He gave her dampening pussy a tender squeeze. He then stood up by the front of the sofa. Ty knowing what came next followed his lead.

“You wanna suck our black cocks?” Derrick asked.

Ty laughed. “Yeah Baby! You gonna give us some sweet head?”

Mary nodded and very softly said. “Yes”
Derrick advanced to her. He looked down at her. She looked up at him. Her eyes were very blue he noticed. He held his dick in his hand. He placed the other behind her head. She opened her mouth and took the thick head in her mouth.

He moaned with pleasure.

“That’s it D! Make her suck that cock! You like sucking black dick don’t cha?” He reached down and pinched her nipple hard.

She mewled and gave him a fretful glance. Her eyes wide open…her mouth full of Derrick’s cock!

“DON’T DO THAT SHIT NIGGER!” Derrick growled.

He stepped back.

“My turn anyways!” Ty laughed. He placed a hand on the side of Mary’s face and turned it towards him. He skinned back the foreskin revealing an obscene purple red head contrasting with the inky black skin of the shaft. His cock oozed.

Mary kissed the moist head. She then put her lips around it. Ty arched his back and pumped his hips in tiny little thrusts.

“FUCK THAT SHIT FEELS GOOOD!” Ty said.

Derrick noted the dark skin of Ty’s dick in comparison with Mary’s peaches and cream complexion. “She is cute as hell” He thought to himself.

Mary’s head bobbed back and forth sucking Ty’s cock. He was meeting her head bobs with small thrusts.

“Look at me!” He said.

Mary looked up into his eyes.

“Damn she got a nice mouth!” Ty smiled.

“I bet she got a nice pussy too!” He winked at Derrick.

Ty’s now fully hard cock came out of Mary’s mouth. She breathed in. “What was she DOING?” She thought to herself. “TWO GUYS!” She knew there was no way she could stop this now.

“Get up Mary baby” Derrick said. “Let’s get a look at the rest of you”

Last part

Mary stood up. Without them asking, she undid the button of the shorts and slid them down her legs. She untied the side string of her bikini bottom. And pulled them away. She stood in front of them, completely naked. Her faced turned crimson red.

“Shit you got a nice body!” Derrick said. He could feel his cock twitch.

“That is a nice looking pussy!” Ty chimed in.

Mary was about to make some remark. She wasn’t sure how they were supposed to react to that.

The door knocker made all three heads turn towards the door.

“Who the fuck is that?” Ty said.

“SHHHHH!” Mary pleaded.

They all waited.

The knocking came again. Louder. Longer.

It stopped. And then started again. “MARY!” Somebody yelled.

Mary ran into the bathroom. She came out wrapped in a towel. She had wet her hair down a little.

She motioned the guys, who both stood totally naked with their cocks standing straight out in Ty’s case… and almost straight up in Derrick’s to move back. They did not. She gave them a look of chagrin and opened the door a crack.

“Hello?” she said furtively. It was Mike and Greg two friends of John’s. This was not good.

“Sorry guys I was in the shower!” Mary lied.

“Oh OK!” Greg said. “John said we should stop by to check on you!”

He stepped close to the door. Mary closed the door a bit more. “Well I am OK!” I am gonna go and finish my shower. I will see you guys later!” Just then Ty laughed. Mary didn’t give them a chance to say anything. She closed the door.

There was a knock again. Mary turned and reopened it. “WHAT?: She said angrily.

“You OK in there?” Mike asked. “I thought I heard something.”

“Yeah! I am OK! Can I please finish my shower?” Mary spat.
Mary walked back into the living room. She was a nervous after getting rid of John’s friends. She wasn’t sure if she had been very convincing. She started back to the bathroom but Ty stopped her. With his quick hands he jerked the towel off her in one quick motion.

She looked at them. Her body trembled. Derrick reached into his pants pocket and fumbled with some change. He pulled out a quarter and tossed it to TY. “Your toss Dog!” He said

Mary wasn’t sure what they meant.

Ty picked up the coin and flipped it so that it landed on the coffee table.

“Tails!” he said! “I win!”

“Well, heads ain’t so bad either.!” They both stepped towards her. Mary now knew what it meant.

Ty took Mary by the hand. “Come over here Baby!” He led her to the used IKEA sofa. She turned to sit back down and grabbed her opposite shoulder turning her sideways.

“Get up on it “Squeeky” He said using a name they used to make fun of her voice. She crawled up onto the couch and with him turning her was soon on her hands and knees with her face towards one arm of the minimalistic piece of furniture.

“This way baby!” Derrick said. He stepped to the arm and held out his semi erect penis.

Ty crawled on the couch behind her and put his hands on her hips and pushed her closer to the arm and closer to his teammate’s offered cock.

“Suck it girl! Come on Baby!” Derrick said.

Mary did not know why she just complied with his request. Without a kiss or a lick she opened her mouth as wide as she could and took in about half of Derrick’s nine inch cock. The same depth in her mouth took in all of John’s little penis.

Her head began bobbing back and forth and Derrick made little pushes with his hips to answer her.

“Shit girl…She goin’ to town now!” Derrick said.

“I’m getting’ ready to go to town too Dog!” Ty said.

Mary could feel him moving behind her. His hands on her hips. She yelped…the cry muffled by the cock in her mouth…as Ty gave her right ass check a hard slap.

“Damn she got a fine ass!” Ty said.

Derrick looked down at Mary’s pretty face. And then at his friend.

“Fuck her Man!” Derrick said.

Mike and Greg walked slowly back across the parking lot.

“Fuck Man!” Mike said. “Those guys are in there! And she is fucking naked!”

“I bet they are fucking her right now! You know how those football guys are!” Greg answered.

“John will fucking shit Dude!” Mike said not able to contain a laugh

“Let’s go back.” Greg said evenly. Maybe we can see in.

“I bet she is a hot fuck!” Mike said. “I’d love to fuck her!”

They both walked quietly back towards Mary’s apartment and the curtained window to the left of the door.

Mike had to grab and readjust his genitals. They were beginning to twitch a bit.

“I would just like to see those firm ass tits of hers!” Greg said. “…High firm breasts!”

Ty took one hand off of Mary’s slender hips and grasped the long dark shaft of his cock. He looked down to see the tight cleft of the blonde pussy. He pushed the wet tip in between the outer lips and pushed it in. The warm wetness felt like heaven to the young ball player.

“DAMN she got a tight pussy!” Ty said.

“Fuck her Dog!” Derrick repeated.

Ty like everything else, began fucking Mary really fast. He moaned as he jack hammered his strokes in and out of the shapely coed.

Mary was jarred so hard that she yelped and Derricks cock slipped out of her mouth.

After a couple of minutes, Ty began to squint his eyes and said…”Oh shit! Oh shit!”

“Don’t fuckin’ cum in her man!” Derrick said. “I don’t wanna be fuckin’ in your cum!”

Ty laughed. “Ok man! I won’t” He laughed again.

Ty pulled his member out of Mary. It glistened with the mingling of their fluids.

“Here!. Let me up there!” Derrick backed away. Mary looked around to see Ty now approaching the arm of the couch.

“I’m ready to cum baby!” Ty said. Mary’s eyes widened. Ty began to jack off his cock with short and rapid strokes.

“Holy shit!” Greg whispered. “They’re fucking her!” He was kneeling to one side of the window on the front of Mary’s apartment. The curtains were not quite drawn all the way to the side and he had an easy view of the living room. He was looking head on at the couch.

He had gotten there in time to witness Ty fucking Mary from behind while Derrick had is dick in the pretty blonde’s mouth.

“LET ME SEE!” Mike whispered. Greg slowly backed away and Mike took his place at the window.

Without thinking Mike’s hand went down and squeezed his cock. The two black football players were both naked with their hard cocks standing out . He could see Mary’s lovely nude body in a kneeling postion. Just then he heard the smaller guy moan and could see cum shoot out of his cock and onto Mary’s pretty face.

His hand squeezed his own cock in response. “They are cumming on her face!” He said!

“MOVE!” said Greg.

Mary winced as Ty’s cum hit her face. The first gush of semen hit right on her nose and dribbled down over her mouth. The second hit her right in her left eye. She had to take her hand and wipe it off. She could taste it as she wiped if off her lips.

“Damn nigger!” Derrick laughed. Is that all the cum you got! You jackoff too much Dog!”
Ty laughed too. He actually was a bit embarrassed that he had cum so soon. He knew, however that it would not take him too long to get ready again.

Derrick looked at Mary and went to the refrigerator and came out with a can of beer. John’s beer. He opened it and took a long drink and then handed it to Ty who took one. He handed what was left to Mary. She drank it, letting it wash away some of the taste in her mouth.

“They’re drinking beer!” Greg said. “Fuck she looks good! She has a great body!”

“Did you see the dicks on those guys?” Mike asked holding back a laugh.

Derrick took the near empty beer can from Mary and set it on the coffee table.

“You OK?” he asked her.

“Yeah” she whispered hoarsely.

“OK! Move over,” he sat on the couch beside her.

“You want to sit on my lap?” He asked.

She nodded and swung a leg over him straddling the black athlete’s powerful thighs.

He bent his head to one side and kissed her in the ear, whispering, “Get on it girl”

She reached down to take the shaft of his rock hard cock and guide to her sex. She slowly lowered herself onto his cock.

“UNGH!!!” she moaned as she took him inside her.

“That’s it baby!” He said. “Ride it!”

She began to roll her hips, riding slowly up and down on his thick cock.

“SHHHHHHH!” She moaned with pleasure.

He began to match her and increase the pace.

“Oh God! Unh huh, unh huh, unh huh, unh huh!” She said riding him faster.

Ty had gone to the bathroom. He came back in, his thin black dick dangling.

“Shit yeah! Teach that bitch how to fuck!” Ty said approvingly.

“She is getting on top!” Mike said. “Look how tight her ass is!”

Greg pulled out his cell phone. “Move! I gotta get a picture of this!”

Derrick placed a hand on Mary’s butt and held her in place while he rolled onto his back.

Mary stayed on top with him still inside her. He was very athletic.

“Now fuck me!” Derrick said. “Fuck me!”

She began riding him hard and fast. The long thick black cock was lodged tightly in her wet pussy. The coach began to move sliding in little squeeks towards the wall.

Ty was pumping his long skinny dick, getting it ready to rejoin the action.

Mary moaned with pleasure. She had given herself with abandon. Being on top she had now found an angle where each stroke was a long hot massage for her little nub of a clitoris.

“Oh god! I am cumming!” She moaned.

“That’s it girl! You love this black dick! Ride it baby! Ride it!” Derrick said.

And thats it!!!!!!!!

Ty had to get in on this. He crawled behind her on the coach and his hands joined Derricks on her creamy flesh. He looked down and Derricks cock going in and out of her tight pussy. Then he reached and parted the firm cheeks of her ass and led the tip of his cock to her other opening!

Mary could feel the unwanted intrusion. Still riding on Derrick she tried to urge on her own orgasm by bucking harder and harder.

She turned back to look at Ty.

“Unh unh! Not back there? OK?” She asked.

Ty pressed the tip of his cock till it touched the tight ring.

She looked at Derrick. Her eyes pleaded.

“STOP That shit Nigger!” Derrick ordered.

“Well motherfucker!’ Ty said. “I done had enough of her pussy for today anyway!” He reached to the floor and started pulling on his clothes.

“OH FUCK!” Mike said alarmed. “One of them is coming out! Let’s get the fuck outta here!”

Nice!

!!!

great work, :clap:mate!

Hot as fuck!!! Keep going!!!!!!!!!

ok...so what is the latest....????would love to read something about her mom showing up and checking on her or the boys hitting on her and see what happens....:)