• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ONE NIGHT STAND or BOYFRIEND?

• Thread starteroutare
  • Start date
An emotional attachment,even a little one,is always a possibility and how you both handle it is up to the rules/guidelines you both have made about this. Now some of your rules/guidelines will be dropped over time while others evolve but if the lines of communication are always open between you and your wife then there should be very little,if any problems.
As for my personal preference...I would LUV my wife seeing and dating a guy she Really Enjoys,in and out of bed,as often as she likes and once it gets to this stage then I know an emotional attachment has formed and that would be ok with me :)

outare said:
If this is continues for an extended period of time is it likely that the two will develop an emotional attachment with each other? Fall in love? Of the people who's wife has a full time boyfriend on the side, how many feel an emotional attachment or love?
I can only speak from my perspective, my wife has had a regular boyfriends since before we got married. She now has a boyfriend who she has dated for virtually 10 years, they go on holiday together, go away for week ends but if they go to a party and she see's him talking to another white women she gets insanely jealous, yet she also has regular casual one night stands, some which lead to short affairs.But irrespective what she is doing or has planned as soon as Leroy rings she is available for him. I have had to accept that she is deeply in love with him and has a strong emotional commitment that no one else could break. He is the one who chooses the type of clothes she wears, the shade of her bottle blonde hair. Her friends are other married white women who date black guys, that is her way of life, her pleasure are other men. Yet I would never dream of a life without her. :):)

Well i have told my wife to go as wild as she wants and not be too concerned with the way i feel during the next 6 weeks. I know she is physically attracted to the one she has chosen and she likes his personality. I truly want to experience her dating another man on a very regular basis. I want to know how that feels. The fear is exciting. I don't know how she or I will feel at the end of the 6 weeks. Part of me wants her to stop at the end and part of me wants her to continue. Maybe she will refuse to stop - excites me and scares me at the same time. Her date is on Thursday - I'll keep you posted. Please I'm open to any suggestions.

i have always wanted to have the "slut wife" and don't get me wrong she has done spectacular things for me during our relationship of 15 years. She has always said to be careful for what i wish for when it comes to this topic. This time seem different. We have done this in the past several times, but this time it seems much more likely that a relationship is going to form and i feel like i'm loosing control of the situation. - Again that excites me a lot - but what is she wont stop?

"What if she won't stop", Then you got exactly what you asked for / deserved, thats the problem with this lifestyle. It doesn't (very seldom) works well for the cuckold. But then is it really suppose to. Play with fire you get burned!! So toughen up and do the best to serve & make her happy, go shopping with her help prepare her. Then stand back and shut up,,while she gets all the pleasure, she deserves!!

Ok, so i need to shut up and know my role.

Funny how this adventure started out for my pleasure and now it seems like my pleasure is secondary to my wife's. I still cant help feeling a fear that if she spends enough time with her new man that she is going to form more than a sexual relationship. She is very eager to meet him tomorrow night. They have been chatting on the phone for hours everyday this week. And texting constantly. Is it likely that this dialog will slow down once they have sex a few times or will it increase?

She stated that she wants to see him a couple times a week and assures me that she is only interested in the sex aspect, but i don't know. We have had several talks about this and she is confident that she will not become emotionally involved but if they have sex twice a week and go on dates is an emotional attachment not inevitable? She always tells me that as soon as i say stop she will, I'm just afraid that come the end of 6 weeks she might not be able to, or more importantly, might not want to.

anyone out there ever had a similar situation that they completely lost control of and had it blow up in your face? What were the end results?

Out, your wife is already on the way to an emotional attachment. After six weeks she is unlikely to want to give up. The boyfriend will be pushing for more, she will want more (unless he is a lousy lover) so you have two choices; lose her or hang in there; be prepared to share and do your best to try to stay the no.1 man in her life. Let her share her experiences with you. Talk with her, play with her, remind her by your actions why she married you. If you talk at her you will push her away.

Unfortunately, loss of control probably happens more often than not. The cuckold lifestyle is frought with fears, jealousy, and resentment on many levels.

So i guess what you are saying is that once the door has been opened....there is no shutting it.

Basically, thats it. There have been cases where the wife has had a bad experience with a bf or fb & she has gone back to vanilla with hubby, but if she likes the sex and he woos her into loving his company she aint going back.

she always assures me that this is for me and if i didn't push her she would never get involved in this. She has told me that she feels that there is no risk of getting emotionally involved because as she put it "I'm not looking for that". As i said previously, we have done this before but never on a "relationship level". We have a lot of history together (15 years, small kids) we are best friends and have great sex - She has told me that whenever i say stop she will have no problem with that. She always says she is doing this for me. She has however told me that she thinks that this fetish is so strong in me that we will do this "thing" off and on throughout our life together. She has told me" Trust in me that i am strong enough to do this for you".

Am i being too naive? Will this enhance our sex life or ruin it? I have always had the stronger sex drive between the two of us. I love playing the role and having fun but i don't want to loose her, service her bull, or become the maid. I still want to have sex with her and be present for some of the adventures. I consider myself more of a wife sharer than a cuckold. We also have another guy that we meet regularly and i get to watch and/or have a MFM. I feel totally comfortable with him. This new relationship issue is making me nervous. Again, am i being naive? have i opened pandora's box? Any advice to keep my wife and still enjoy the fetish?

well tonight's the night. My sexy hotwife just left for her date with her new guy. Hope all goes well>>>really well!! Ill keep you posted.

Congrats and good luck. I am sure she will enjoy. Remmber the focus is her pleasure and she will appreciate you more for that. Did she have you take a pic of her on her way out for her date? Look for your update.

Outare,

gfloveblack said:
Did she have you take a pic of her on her way out for her date?

Or if not, how about taking and posting a pic of your hotwife after her return from her date...?

- Custer

ANy updates?

Out, how are you and your wife now?

Things are good. She had a date with him last Thursday. She decided not to fuck hum on the first date. She wants to let the anticipation build. She said he was even better looking in person. After dinner they sat in her car and made out in the parking lot for 2 hours. He was all over her and she was all over him. She came home and i could taste and smell him on her. We had fantastic rough sex that night. She finished me off by telling me in great detail about how much she really wants to fuck him.

They have text all day long to each other and talk on the phone daily. (this was driving me crazy for a while and not really in a good way) I felt that he was invading "our" space. She has reassured me that since she has talked to him so much that there is no way he could ever be more than a fuck buddy. She says she likes him and that he is funny and good looking but she just couldn't see him as anything else. They have had a few sessions of phone sex where i was allowed to "play" with her as long as i was quite - that was amazingly fun! She forwards some of the hot texts between them to me while i'm at work - i love it!

I think i have come to some conclusions this time. Although i really liked the idea of her "dating" another guy, the reality was something all together different. I am totally cool if she is meeting up to have sex, or having sex talk on the phone but i am far less happy about the "getting to know you chit chat". Makes me feel insecure and i feel paranoid about the situation.

My wife and i talked about this at length. She told me that she finds this experience very exciting because i find it exciting. She loves my reaction when she comes home or has phone sex. She said that when this doesn't turn me on anymore it won't turn her on anymore. We have adjusted the parameters a bit to suit the situation ans she has made clear to him that he has bee invited to "our" party. She has made it clear to him that she has no intention of changing her situation and that this will continue as long as i am happy with the situation. She also told him that after each time they meet she returns home to have sex with me - so now everyone is in the loop.

She has a date planned this Monday and she will fuck him for sure. I have requested that she not clean up at all and come home "dirty"! I'm very excited for this. She has also been setting the stage for pictures and videos of the events when I'm not there and she is working on getting him comfortable with me being present (he has never done anything like this before).

So all in all, things are going to plan, since we made some changes to the ground rules. At first this experience was making me crazy>>> not necessarily in a good way either. No i feel we have found a better balance.

Fantasies are great, just understand that they might not always make you feel the way you imagined when they become reality. Mac N Fries is totally right. I am excited by the fear of this but i also like to feel that my home life is safe and secure. Finding that balance was difficult at first. I realize that i enjoy sharing my wife i and do enjoy aspects of cuckolding but there are several aspects of cuckolding that i can not handle.

She still tells me that when i say stop she will and that there is no chance that she will leave me. She is doing this for my pleasure and her's is a bi-product of that pleasure. I understand that many people on here will say that is just "lip service" but i do believe her. And lets face it, none of you know me or my wife. Her and i have known each other for 15 years so i would say that i am more qualified to answer that question than anyone on this forum.

She told me that she is physically attracted to her new guy and that he is kind and funny but he has many things that do not click with her personality. He seems to also understand his role in all of this. He is the "prop" fro lack of a better term. So i have been able to get back to enjoying the kink of this lifestyle and have let go of the crippling anxiety that i was feeling last week. Communication is they key to this lifestyle.

Oh, by the way, we are meeting another guy (she has seen before) on the weekend and I'm there to participate and act as the camera man - should be fantastic!

Thanks for all of the great feedback and ill keep you posted.

You wife does have some high standards

Rural, what do you mean? in what way?