• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ONE NIGHT STAND or BOYFRIEND?

• Thread starteroutare
  • Start date
Shes Beautiful & Very Sexy

Outare, Thanks for the post and the two photos of your very beautiful and sexy Hot Wife. Please if you wish, Tell and show us more. How is your experiment with her total freedom workomg out. IS SHE MAKING THE MOST OF IT? :p:p:p Regards okdeacon

Quote: "Although exciting, i can't help but feel a little scared of the idea of her consistently dating another man and the relationship that may form between them. In the same vein, I find that risk strangely hot. Its that sweet sweet mind fuck pain that i seem to enjoy. We have been together for over 15 years and have children so i believe in my rational mind that the risk of her leaving me is quite low but my irrational maid is going crazy!"

I wouldn't say that having a fear that you wife might leave you, if she regularly dates another man she finds attractive is "irrational".

Regardless of a long-standing relationship, a wife might develop very strong feelings for another man and even realise she needs him in her life. Affairs (which are very common) go one way or another... the wife leaves to make a new life, or decides to make a go of her current relationship. In situations like this one, the only difference is that it is all out in the open with approval and consent - but none of this means a wife will not fall in love and want to see if the grass is greener in the new, excting relationship.

I would love to hear views on my opinion.

maltavmalta said:
I would love to hear views on my opinion.

No, I think you're absolutely right. Men who play games like this are playing with fire but either very, very foolishly don't expect to get burnt (as they see it as part of their 'thrill' and aren't in the real world) or are too far gone in their self-loathing to care either way. Neither is good.

You're basically letting your wife or girlfriend see someone else with your approval. You're basically saying to her that you don't really care if she's your girlfriend or not, so she might as well find someone who will love her and care for her whilst giving a damned good seeing to into the bargain! All right in front of her husband's eyes and with his (notional) consent! A nasty way to treat someone who doesn't feel wanted. There may be other perspectives but I suspect mine is the most common one.

maltavmalta: are you from the Mediterranean island from which you take your username?

3kl8yn9

Great post! Please continue outare! Me thinks you wife will sooner or later fall in love with her lover and I guess deep down that is what you want to happen.

Wrong wrong wrong!!!

Well as always most of the people on this site are living in a fantasy world. becontree2001uk you could not be more wrong in your assumption. The wife has had sex with many men over the past year, and to be honest, we have both grown a little tired of the whole scene. I have lost all faith in men. These "bulls" are flakes, break plans, cant get hard, cant perform in front of a camera, can't cum, all claim they have huge dicks only to find out they are no bigger than me, and the few that have been huge have no idea how to fuck a woman! All talk a big game but cant seal the deal. Disgraceful! As it turns out, the person who excites my wife the most is....ME - who would have guessed!! I guess that's why we got married in the first place! SO all of you self loathing creatures on this site - TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIVES - Fantasy is not real life!! When something makes you uncomfortable after you have cum - you probably don't want it to happen! (just a good rule of thumb) And all of you who want to have your wife to get pregnant by another man, and have the bull move in to your house and take over your life ------Its time to wake up!! Take charge of your life.

Another thing, all of you on here that are advocating these wimps hand their lives over to their wife's lover, think about what you are saying - Do you really think it would be cool to never fuck your wife again?? OR be locked in chastity for a year or more - you are kidding yourself.

Now before someone responds and says i don't understand the lifestyle - trust me i do. I have watched my wife with many men, participated, been locked in chastity, had her date men without me, date the same men several times etc. What many of you seem to forget is this is supposed to be a FUN and EXCITING SHARED experience between YOU and YOUR WIFE. A game between you two with the odd guy being invited in. Its not supposed to be the end of your marriage or your life, or your family. Most of you need to relax and see this for what it is. What i have read on this forum over the past year makes my head spin - What are you all thinking??? Anyway enough about me - anyone else realize this thread is over a year old?:D:D

Quote: "does anyone see any potential pitfalls in the scenario that my wife and i have created or is it full steam ahead?"

It was this comment that prompted my last reply. That said, I personally find the scenario VERY thrilling and exciting. If my wife was willing to do something similar, would I allow it/encourage it? Hell yes! We only live once and we might as well derive as much pleasure from life as we can. If it is thrills we are after - there is very little in life that is thrilling without an associated risk, and unlike mountaineering or extreme sports, there's not much chance of any of the participants being killed or maimed in this one!

And a couple of questions if I may, the answers to which you have already touched on (I am paying attention!), but a little more detail and clarification won't hurt...

Would you say that you love your wife, or that you are still IN love with her still, like when you were dating?

Does the thought of her not being at your side (and with another man) hurt and does it make you jealous? If so, could you describe how your jealousy manifests itself, and how you control/temper it?

Do you have a desire to push things further, to encourage her to get more emotionally involved with another man she can really care for and join in a 'committed' relationship?

Do you think you could cope if the balance tips in favour of another? By that I mean, if she falls very much in love with him and wants to spend more time with him and shower him with more affection than she does you?

You describe your wife as your best friend. how would you feel if your wife develops a relationship with another man to the point where, rather than just being a boyfriend, he becomes much more - a soulmate and very good, close friend?

It would also be interesting to hear your wife's perspective on these issues. Have you discussed seriously any of these possible outcomes?

Each to their own Outare, each to their own!

First, Maltavmalta,

Yes i get the thrill aspect and i do get excited to see her with other men. The reference to extreme sports is not the same. In those sports there is risk, but you do trust in your skill, equipment, etc. There is a level of safety. Some of these poor souls on this forum have removed every "safety" and have told their wives - "Please have a relationship that you fall in love with the other man" and when that does indeed happen they still refuse to fight for the woman they claim to love. They hide behind "i just really want her to be happy". Maybe none of them have considered that perhaps what their wives want is them to act like a man and fight for what they want.

I'll bet the 99.99 % of the guys on here introduced their wives to the idea of cuckolding for their own selfish pleasure. They were turned on by the idea of their wives fucking other men. Somewhere along the way they lost sight of the fact that this activity was supposed to be fun and exciting - not sad and depressing.

AS for your following questions:

- This "Love" vs "in love" is high school nonsense. We have been together 16 years, we are best friends and i am still totally excited to fuck her.

- Obviously I'm OK with the jealously aspect as i have let her have many sexual partners.

- I don't really have any interest with her having a committed relationship with another man. There was many times that could have happened - neither my wife nor i had any interest in that.

- Neither myself nor my wife have any interest in her having anything more than a sexual relationship with other men. We have discussed this several times and she has stated that she does not want that at all. So none of these are possible outcomes - for us anyway.

becontree2001uk, Yes you are indeed right - Each to their own. I agree fully. I just cant get my head around the idea of being excited by having your wife leave you for another man, But i don't have to.

My relationship with my wife and family is great. We like to sample different things of the "Fetish Buffet" and feel enriched by our experiences. Make no mistake, these are OUR experiences. So good luck to you all, just try to not ruin your entire lives for one particular sexual fetish.;)

Don't think that i will never request that she fuck another man, because i probably will, WE just wont let it ruin OUR relationship, marriage, family, etc.

In light of your first opening post then, would you say that you have re-evaluated how far you would like your wife to go, in regards to pursuing a relationship outside of your marriage?

This is of course perfectly understandable! But it does seem that your initial enthusiasm for your wife to have a boyfriend has cooled, (unless of course I misunderstood how far you wanted things to go at the outset). A boyfriend is a very different proposition from a purely sexual partner with no feelings attached - and so much harder to handle for most people.

I would say that NO MEN will NOT want to fuck your sexy hot wife all nite long...:p Make sure you can please here much better than her so called 'boyfriends' or bulls.

outare said:
she always assures me that this is for me and if i didn't push her she would never get involved in this. She has told me that she feels that there is no risk of getting emotionally involved because as she put it "I'm not looking for that". As i said previously, we have done this before but never on a "relationship level". We have a lot of history together (15 years, small kids) we are best friends and have great sex - She has told me that whenever i say stop she will have no problem with that. She always says she is doing this for me. She has however told me that she thinks that this fetish is so strong in me that we will do this "thing" off and on throughout our life together. She has told me" Trust in me that i am strong enough to do this for you".

Am i being too naive? Will this enhance our sex life or ruin it? I have always had the stronger sex drive between the two of us. I love playing the role and having fun but i don't want to loose her, service her bull, or become the maid. I still want to have sex with her and be present for some of the adventures. I consider myself more of a wife sharer than a cuckold. We also have another guy that we meet regularly and i get to watch and/or have a MFM. I feel totally comfortable with him. This new relationship issue is making me nervous. Again, am i being naive? have i opened pandora's box? Any advice to keep my wife and still enjoy the fetish?

She is right, you pushed for it. You would be amazed at how well a woman can have playtoys and still maintain multiple relationships with both you and her lover. I find it interesting that although my wife has her lover she is very specific that she does this for me and that she has no problem compartmentalizing her feelings for both of us. Women are made specifically for multiple mates. It is completely built in to them and as long as you cultivate her by loving, accepting and listening to her I don't think you have much to worry about. On the other hand; if you try to stop her or forbid her from doing something, it will end up being an obsession for her and you will suffer for it. Unless she isn't safe once she begins you will need to be supportive and loving.

Over a year has passed since that quotation.

She is not interested in having a boyfriend - just the odd playmate. Have we both cooled to the idea?.....not really, she is just not interested in having an emotional relationship with anyone other than me. I don't forbid her to do anything. We have discussed it and both of us have become slightly tired of the whole situation. mostly due to the flaky guys we have encountered. Will we continue to entertain the idea? most likely until the next new kink comes along!

Maltavmalta, you continue to separate myself and my wife in your statements. "I" have not re-evaluated the situation - "we" have re-evaluated the situation. This is a shared experience for us - a team sport if you will. What i see in many posts on here is the Cuck Vs Wife&Bull. Our situation is Wifesharer & Wife Vs. Bull. No one comes in between us - And that's the way WE think this situation works best for us.

And just for the record - I am able to please her much better than her so called "boyfriends and bulls"!!

Makes perfect sense, I can relate to flaky bulls. Especially the ones in the age group and type of guy she is attracted to. This is a very good topic to begin. I think I will start a new thread on this issue. Glad to hear you guys are still rocking together.