• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ONE NIGHT STAND or BOYFRIEND?

• Thread starteroutare
  • Start date
Wow you are in for a wild ride. The way it always played for me and my wife was this. We had the same sort of relationship, I wasn't really a cuck so to speak. I loved watching her get fucked silly. Especially by multiple guys. I remember the one and only time we did a DP. That was hot. I was on my back under her and was in her butt. The other guy climbed on top of the two of us and penetrated her pussy. It was interesting that the guy (who was with his wife also) couldn't keep it hard long enough to get on top. So my wife had him walk over to where our two heads were and sucked his cock till he was real hard. The funny thing, while she was sucking his cock his balls were swinging back and forth next to my face. I had to chuckle. Then he climbed on and we had our first and only DP. I could feel his cock rubbing mine while he was pumping her. It's a different experience than you're usually used to. Back to the your story though, once the horse is out of the barn it's hard to stop. It didn't end well for us in that regard. Guys were coming over while I was at work etc. After a while it got out of hand. Fell free to message me if you have any questions.

My wife has been looking for another boyfriend, since her last one moved.

My hotgf and I did the 'meet a guy,straight to bed...next!' thing,and whilst it was fun for a year or so,it seemed to be lacking something. So we did the dating thing instead,I'd drop her off at her Black dates house,or a bar,and then pick her up the next day always with at least two loads of his sperm inside her. Then we went to the next step and found a regular Black boyfriend for her which was perfect for us. He has now moved interstate for a year or so,so now we are searching for the right one to be her new lover,so it'll be back to the dating scene for a short period of time. That works for us,but hey,everyone's different..

UPDATE:
Well, one of the guys involved had to be let go because he began to fall in love with her (before they even slept together) He told her that he wanted to replace his current girlfriend with my wife. That was the end of him.

This Monday she has a date with BF#1 (36). The plans are all set and the hotel reservations are made so its a go for sure!

This Tuesday she had a date with BF #2 (an older guy - 39, she is 33) and from the sound of him it's going to be all about rough sex!

This Friday she had another date either with BF#1 or BF#3 (42), she hasn't decided yet.

And on Saturday she is going out to the night clubs downtown with a girlfriend to see what she can find. Her friend is taking a camera to take pics for me of my wife "having fun". He friend is single and totally on board with the plan.

So all in all, my wife is doing what i have asked her to do - Ram this down my throat! We are talking a lot and are very aware of our safety word if things get too out of control. I feel like I'm gonna throw up and cum at the same time! We have added a lot of tease and denial to our sex life and that has enhanced things a lot. This is pretty exciting, Ill keep you posted. :eek:

I can only answer from personal knowledge. My wife has a long term B/F (10) years who she is madly in love with, but she also goes partying and clubbing with her friends,( All of who are married and dating black guys) If she gets picked up ( Which I have never known her not to) she always screws with the guy. outare, yes there are risks but I do not want to get flamed, Black guys tend to screw White Women and marry black women!! but everything is a chance.

my wife is not really into black guys, just not really her thing. ( i wish it was!) anyway, how does it make you feel that you know your wife is in love with her BF. I can share her for sex with no problem but love...that's another issue all together. I feel like we have invited these people into "our" life. they are guests and nothing more. My wife and i view these experiences as something to share together - even if I'm not there the entire time. The event does not end when she is finished with the bull, it ends after she arrives home and "our" session is over. My wife agrees but time will tell if that changes. Lots of people oin here have told me that things will change as she becomes more comfortable. We will see i guess. Do most cucks in this lifestyle end up having their wives fall in love with the bulls or not being able to leave or take a break from the lifestyle for a while? I understand that it is always a risk but i would like to hear some feed back from the masses. Do you want them to fall in love with the bulls? and if so, where does that leave you and your marriage?

outare, My wife loving her B/F, is like having a knife turned around my guts, Black guys, White guys, Green guys. there is not any different. My Wife prefers Reggae, Soul etc, so its a natural transition to Black Guys, I have a good friend whose Ex wife loved Punk, dressed punk attended every punk concert going, eventually she left him and moved in with a Punk musician. It is the whole scene that attracts people, Men and Women. I am a Cuck! Who my wife sleeps with is up to her I have no input whatsoever. you tend to gravitate to like, I know three of my Wife's Girlfriends husbands, we may go for a drink but we never discuss our predicaments, that is private. For me the more my wife gets screwed, the more B/Fs she has the more it makes me so proud of her sexuality.

And i will be the first one to defend your viewpoint, because it works for you. I don't think i could handle a situation so extreme. I like my wife to play but it's a shared experience for us. The more turned on i get about the situation the more turned on she is to do it. When i have a "flat" period she is not as interested in playing outside of the relationship. That's what seems to work for us. We feed off each other. Very interesting to discuss varying degrees of cuckolding. thanks for the input! :D

Out, if it excites you fine, do it. If it gives you anxt and you feel left out with no excitement, then this is not for you. Of all the levels of cuckoldry, Soontobe's (who posts here) seems almost ideal and even he has some anxious moments. It is a dangerous game and you must communicate with your wife and let her know where the borders end. If you wait until she falls under the spell of the bull it is too late. I dont mean just falling in love. If she fucks a guy regularly, she will develop feelings for him. But sometimes "falling in love" is more like falling "under the control of" whoever wants to play with your mind while he fucks your wife.

I read several of his posts and i agree. I find he and I have many similarities with out hotwife/cuckolding relationships. I too feel anxious at times but feel that communication is the key. no one can predict the future and it's that element of the unknown that seems to drive us...and drive us crazy! We trust our wives and believe what they tell us but there is always that little pang of "what if she begins to loose herself in this lifestyle or what if she likes it too much" that makes this so exciting. Obviously I don't want to lose my wife, but the risk of that (no matter how small or perceived) is oddly exciting. My wife really plays a role with me and tries to push the envelope as much as she can but we do have moments of clarity where we can both step out of the hotwife/cuckold role for a few minutes and re-evaluate everyone's feelings on the subject. Then it's right back into the deliciously cruel tease and denial and assist her in getting ready for her next date!

good god your wife has a body to die for.

I can see why you like to share her. A body like that should be shown off!

Wife went on her first date with one of the new boyfriends last night. I thought the angst was going to kill me! they met for a drink and then off to the hotel. He fingered her in the care the entire way over. As soon as the got into the room they attacked each other. She fucked him for 2 hours and then called to tell me she was coming home. Her pussy was so sore from all of the fucking; she was really swollen too! I cleaned her up with my tongue and then fucked her for about 30 minutes before i came inside her. She has another date with BF#2 tonight. Hopefully it will be just as successful.

All went great with her date and she is already planning on seeing him again, only problem is she just tells me that she feels guilty because i wasn't there. She enjoyed the event a lot but still felt that she was doing something wrong because i wasn't a part of it. I reassured her that she did nothing wrong and in fact did everything right! I can't wait until tonight!

more pics?

I so wish I could be conforting, but experience

I wish to degress a moment and ask you have you every seen a dog mark his territory? Men, Alpha men, even black men are not like us, the cuckold male either sissy or going. Men love sexy women, and because they are the best sex partners tend to become posessive, attached and do not want any one male, female, or sissy to even approach what he considers his property. Please remember the MVP, Most Valuable Pussy, is the most used.

The point is make sure there are several partners, the one partner is a explosion waiting to happen.

One point of view based on experience

Attachments

• cuckoldbaby.jpg
    cuckoldbaby.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 337
  • 1stButNotLast.jpg
    1stButNotLast.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 362
I guess that's where the confliction in me comes in. I am truly an alpha male in every aspect of my life. I just happen to enjoy having other men fuck my wife and i kind of enjoy the pain that it brings me. Alpha Male/Masochist/Cuckold. is that possible?

wife just arrived at restaurant to meet BF#2. Ill keep you posted....

It is confusing

HTML:
Unfortunately, loss of control probably happens more often than not. The cuckold lifestyle is frought with fears, jealousy, and resentment on many levels.

Labels and more labels and self denial seems to infuse men who have wives or girl friends that cuck them. We wish to feel we are alpha men, but alas our cocks, big or little, get hard when thinking of our women having sex with other men.

PHP:
[B][I]Alpha Male/Masochist/Cuckold. is that possible? [/I][/B]

It man be possible to be alpha in the business world, or at least pretend, but in the world of sexual relations, we are masochist/cuckold. 4julie puts it best, we are "sexually inverior males that would rather see someone else fuck our wives than do it ourselves""..It is not all about cock size, but our inclinations and desires. Do you wish to clean your wifes lover?

You and only you can answer your questions

Attachments

• 31ce.jpg
    31ce.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 246
  • 100_1628.jpg
    100_1628.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 238
  • A_Cuckold_Life%2014.jpg
    A_Cuckold_Life%2014.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 258
  • expect.jpg
    expect.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 206
  • MimiFav.jpg
    MimiFav.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 232
I want to clean my wife after her lover, but i have no interest in cleaning her lover.

outare said:
I want to clean my wife after her lover, but i have no interest in cleaning her lover.

Count me in! I want to see, feel, touch and taste my wife after the sexual ordeal she went through with her lover.