Pimp's Upcoming Gangbang Party Schedule

• Thread starterpimpology101
  • Start date

pimpology101

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
May 27, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
As many of you know I am throwing a gangbang party next Friday (the 24th) for a sexy 46 year old MILF named Lori (see previous posts). Well I have been contacted to throw a total of seven more private, all-black gangbangs before the end of the year. Each has been assigned a date and location and each party has specific details as to type of men, sexual do's and don'ts, number of men, etc. Those details will all be shared as each successive party nears with interested BLACK MALES. As it is here are the most recent parties to be held (after Lori's):

1) The woman in the first photograph will be in Portsmouth, Ohio September 15th for an all black gangbang of 4 or more men.

2) The HOTTIE in pic 2 will be in Portsmouth September 29th and is seeking six BLACK MALES.

3) The MILF in pic three will be in Portsmouth, October 6th and has requested 5 men, again ALL BLACK.

All ladies will be accompanied by their STRAIGHT husbands and have specifics to their own parties that I will share with those who are interested enough to e-mail me about the possibility of being involved.

Send your e-mails to oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com and include a facial photo, cock shot and cell# for contact purposes. Thanks!!

~Pimp~

Attachments

• AErinText.JPG
    AErinText.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 3,938
  • ALeslieText.JPG
    ALeslieText.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 6,296
  • ASueText.JPG
    ASueText.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 4,726
cool........luck to u

and ...btw,,,,,2 nd pic does not enlarge for me.....cant read the text

Basically the same as pic #1 but with her (leslie's) party date.

You sure do have an unusual hobby pimp. Have fun.

Hmmm......unusual to some I suppose but not most in the lifestyle I wouldn't imagine.

Bump bump bumpity bump Slide, slide, electric slide.

questions pimp?

just wondering what do you get out of this? I know youre bio? is it about voyeurism? do you join in? sloppy seconds or fifths? also just curious..do you pay for the accomodations too? do you have any type of real relationship with these slut couples? enjoy youre parties though!

Yes, it's about voyeurism. Nothing is more pleasurable to me, sexually, than seeing live and first-hand a married white woman being pleasured by several dark-skinned, well-hung black males. The fact that their husbands are in full and total support, present and enjoing the festivities also, makes it that much more decadent and pleasurable for me.

I occasionally participate but only to the extent of getting things started (as sometimes it's awkward at the beginning, especially for the shy wives) by kissing, undressing and going down on a wife. Later, if I get worked up enough, I sometimes enjoy a blowjob from one or more of the ladies.

I am also friends with most who attend, couples and black men alike. If I do not know them prior to an event I get to know them quite well during and we all part as friends. Many are return guests and we maintain close relationships that involve seeing each other at parties (both mine and others), e-mailing one another and phone conversations. I do procure the room but am often reimbursed the expense by those who attend.

if I was in Ohio Pimp....

Last edited by a moderator:
Appreciate it, HYB. If ever in the area you're welcome to drop by an OREO hoedown throwdown! ;)

If she says I can then you know I will.

And you know me bruh......all about those redheads and brunettes! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I have just recently received new pics of 2 of the 3 ladies seeking private parties but not gonna share unless I get some real and tangible interest (meaning just not pic collecting wank-happy bastards lol).

thanks for explanation pimp. im cool with voyeurism...you do realize that it is a key component for the same sissy/cucks that you often have put down? everyone has there kinks...enjoy youre parties, sounds like a hot time.

thanks again

realize i have respect for you, I think you realize that. some would say voyeurism as you apply it, is a form of humiliation, but surely different than the sissy/cucks. I'm glad to see you spoke in terms of tolerance. Once again enjoy the parties.

I do realize it and return the respect. I would however, respectfully, disagree that voyeurism as I desribe and enjoy it, is a form of humi,iation. Not at all.

my point being..some think..those who cant do themselves...watch... not my opinion, just one i heard. go figure why people..men and woman enjoy humiliation, but many do? some like to humiliate, others don't..... so i see nothing wrong with that either if its youre thing. be good.

ps...i do miss WWH...lmao (well the slut pics anyway!)

Well that is the erroneous assumption, at least in my case. I watch because of preference, not for being incapable of "doing." I can't say as I see nothing wrong with the humiliation aspect as it cannot be healthy for self-esteem. But again, not my call to say so for others, only myself.

party

would any of them object to a couple with a fem new to the lifestyle yet wants to watch and maybe watch and if comfortable get her toes wet???

I think one of the couples, Leslie on the 29th, would probably welcome that.

If I receive Lori's tacit permission to do so, I may post a teaser group photo of all of us from tomorrow night's party.