Pimp's Upcoming Gangbang Party Schedule

• Thread starterpimpology101
  • Start date
Nice!

Funny, this "post is not closed! Loved it anyway she is gorgeous!!!!!

Well I guess if these pics don't inspire the Ohio black men in here to attend one of my parties then nothing will. Unbelievable.

Nice pictures. But I wish you had another of her face as she is being fucked from behind. I tell you I love that picture you posted of Holly from her previous party ! Oh well leaves me something to wish for x mas. Thanks for delivering. Lol. Nice work man

I'll be clamoring for those pics of Dani on 12/21. She is smokin hot. Keep up the good work, love your posts. And thanks for the upcoming Dani portfolio!

You're all welcum and believe me, it was my pleasure. I still need a couple xtra black dudes for Kimmies party on 12/15.

You're all welcum and believe me, it was my pleasure. I still need a couple xtra black dudes for Kimmies party on 12/15.

pimp keep up the good work....like to read your input

Thanks......I enjoy what I do obviously. It's a labor of lust. But people could make it easier. Especially black men who say they want white pussy--don't talk about it, BE about it!!!

Maybe some more pics of Kim will do the trick

and prompt some Ohio black men to step up.

Attachments

• GBKimmy4.jpg
    GBKimmy4.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 958
  • GBKimmy5.jpg
    GBKimmy5.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 894
Last edited by a moderator:
Sweetening the Pot

Ohio black men must be hard to impress or just aren't lion-hearted. So here's more temptation....

Attachments

• GBKimmy3.jpg
    GBKimmy3.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 664
No black guys from the message board stepped up but I got the 4 extra men I needed thru friends of my regulars and my yahoo group so don't bother to respond now. All spots for Kimberly's party are filled.

December 15th: Kim (6 black males)

December 21st: Dani (3 black males)

December 29th: Holly and a "fluffer" (6-8 black males)

January 19th: Kim (8-10 black males)

The last party (this past Saturday in Dublin, Ohio) was another huge success. We had 2 couples and 8 black males attend. The upcoming party schedule looks like this:

Feb 16th (Lisa and 4 black males)

Feb 23rd (Angel and 5 black males)

March 7th(?) (Greta and 7 black males)

March 14th (Kim and 3 black males)

March 21st (Danielle and 2 black males)

Reactions: AnnsHubby
Pimp, sorry about the Dublin party. Family matters called. I know it was a success however.