• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pimp's Upcoming Gangbang Party Schedule

• Thread starterpimpology101
  • Start date
pimpology101 said:
If I receive Lori's tacit permission to do so, I may post a teaser group photo of all of us from tomorrow night's party.

Cool..I can't wait to see these pics.

The Pimp's Party - Columbus - 8/24

I was at yesterday's Party and I had a blast. The women were very open to pleasing all the BBC in attendance. All the brother's got along well and made sure the ladies had their fill, lol, of BBC. Personally I got some of the best head I have ever received there. :bj:

For all the haters and people overly critical of Pimp, you have him pegged wrong. I had a chance to talk with him outside of the party and found that he's the man you want to talk to when you are planning this for your lady or yourself. The location was excellent and comfortable and just all around well run. I will be attending several more in the future.

WisconsinBBC said:
Cool..I can't wait to see these pics.

Watching

Is there any room for someone who would like to watch and maybe join in?

There is plenty of room for someone like that Tania, especially you. You could be my "wife" or "date."

That was some fuckin' party wasn't it, Mike?!!? Hot damn, that was the best party I have ever thrown. You left way too early--it kept going until 5am and a 3rd girl showed up. All she did was watch and jack off James while I sucked her HUGE tits!

Last night's party (August 24th for Lori) was a HUGE success!!! We had 13 black guys, 2 wives and a 3rd female who witnessed her first BBC gangbang!! I don't think I've ever had a better time or met better people!! That being said I have to thank the following people:
Lori/Husband
Coleen
Rich
Jame’s date
Mike
Dennis
Majik
Ramone
James
Jake
Bobby D
David
Don
Keith
D

All of you made the experience a fantastic one for everyone involved. Lori and Coleen really enjoyed all the BBC (as evidence by the squirting and multiple orgasms) and the guys all enjoyed their luscious bodies and the fact the girls were so enthusiastic and offered ALL holes!! A fantastic night we'll all remember for quite awhile. Thanks everyone!

Don't forget more parties are scheduled:

September 15th (Erin)

September 22nd (open party)

September 29th (Leslie)

October 6th (Sue)

October 13th (Wendy)

October 20th (Susan)

October 27th (open party)

November 3rd or 10th (open party)

December 8th or 15th (open party)

Planning stages for four other private parties (Barb, Val, Brenda and Julie)

3 more couples on swinglifestyle.com contacted me today for gangbangs. Better get in where you fit in!

pimpology101 said:
3 more couples on swinglifestyle.com contacted me today for gangbangs. Better get in where you fit in!

So Pimp...you just gonna tease us, or are you gonna post some pics?:clap:

My main purpose is to let brothas know the schedule and that real parties go down. Out of respect for the couples and men involved, I do not post photos unless given permission. It's knowin' how to act right that gets me repeat business. I know you can feel me on that and would appreciate if it were you. As it is if you can travel over for a party you are more than welcome.

pimpology101 said:
My main purpose is to let brothas know the schedule and that real parties go down. Out of respect for the couples and men involved, I do not post photos unless given permission. It's knowin' how to act right that gets me repeat business. I know you can feel me on that and would appreciate if it were you. As it is if you can travel over for a party you are more than welcome.

Cool...I can respect that.

Last edited by a moderator:
The couples did send me some pics but asked I not share them. I guess anyone wanting to see what goes on at a Pimp party is just gonna have to show up. You have the schedule listed above!

2 more couples requested private gb parties today from sls. That's 14 total. Damn!

I had 5 more couples contact me for private parties this week; 3 from sls and 2 from my oreo group. I'm running out of free weekends!

Gonna need some reliable black males to lend some wood! E-mail if you'd like to party with some HOT wives!

Oreo Private Party Schedule:

September 29th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Rudy & Leslie: 6 black males

October 6th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Doug & Sue: 5 black males

October 13th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Wendy: 2 black males (subject to cancellation)

October 20, Portsmouth, Ohio: Sarah: 4 black males

October 27, Portsmouth, Ohio: Gidget: 3 black males

November 3, Portsmouth, Ohio: Todd & Shelley: 4 black males

November 10th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Erin: 4-5 black males

Other private parties will be held, at some point, for: Val, Kris, Barbi (from http://www.barbisluttyadventures.com, Deedee, Susan, Julianne, Jo, Joanne and Teresa. More parties are also planned and will be added the more concrete and finalized they become.

Please note that ALL OREO “open” parties have been cancelled until further notice. I am simply getting too many requests for private parties and need the weekends the open parties would occupy for the couples who have requested parties. The open parties simply haven’t attracted the interest or attendance numbers to warrant holding them in place of these private events. At such a time as the private requests die down or a clamoring for the open parties is made by the members, they may be started again.

I do have photos of every woman mentioned above if you are a black male interested in possibly attending.

Fake

Fake...Fake...Fake....

You only wish I were fake. That way you could justify being such a sad, pathetic loser in your own right. Get bent ya fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
4 more parties added:

September 21st for Holly
September 28th for Teresa
October 5th for Debbie
November 3rd for Shelly

Last night's party was again another huge success. Thanks must go to:

Teresa
Tony
Mike
Bobby D

Updated:

Oreo Private Party Schedule: (all parties begin at 8:00 pm unless otherwise noted)

Friday, October 12th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Mack & Holly 2 or 3 black males (confirmed)

Saturday, October 13th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Sarah: 4 black males (unconfirmed)

Friday, October 19th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Wendy: 2 black males (confirmed)

Saturday, October 20th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Tim & Donna: 5 black males (confirmed)

Saturday, October 27th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Gidget: 3 black males (unconfirmed)

~new~ also Saturday, October 27th in Cincinnati, Ohio: Dan & Dee: 10-12 black males (confirmed)

Friday, November 2nd, Portsmouth, Ohio: Ped and Shell: 3 black males (confirmed)

Saturday, November 3rd, Portsmouth, Ohio: Todd & Shelley: 4 black males (confirmed)

Saturday, November 10th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Erin: 4 black males (unconfirmed)

~new~ November 6th, 7th or 8th, Harrisburg, Pa: Bob & Amanda: 4 black males (confirmed)

~new~ Saturday, November 17th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Mike & Cindy: 5 black males (confirmed)

~new~ Saturday, December 8th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Danielle & Hubby: 2 black males (confirmed)

~new~ Saturday, December 15th or January 12th, Portsmouth Ohio: Rod and Kimberly: 5 black males (seeks “thug” type) confirmed

~new~ Saturday, December 22nd, Ashland, Kentucky: Kim: 7 black males (confirmed)

Other private parties will be held, at some point, for: Valerie, Chris, Dee, Lisa, Donna, Kay, Susan, Julianna, Jo, Joanne, Katie, Eve, Cindy, Lea, Ellee, Stephanie, Carla, Deb, Tammy, Christine and Kelly. I am in the planning stages with 8 other couples for parties also. Couples (and black males) must confirm, by phone, once I have finalized details within a week of my doing so. Couples (and black men) must let me know 2 weeks in advance should they have to cancel).

Kelly’s party will be in a location to be determined but not in Portsmouth, Ohio. Katie’s party will be in Cambridge, Ohio when it is held. The parties for Sue & Cindy are undergoing rescheduling. Other parties are being planned and will be added the more concrete and finalized they become. As of right now, 38 parties are confirmed or in the planning stages.

There will also be a very special private party for Barbi (from the #1 hotwife website, http://www.barbisluttyadventures.com) sometime later in the year. Barbi seeks the ultimate party and realization of her biggest fantasy: a 12 man black gangbang!!!

If you are a couple who would like a private BBC party thrown for the wife or girlfriend, or a black male who would like to be considered for attendance, just send an email to oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com with a few photos (include at least one showing your face) and a cell/contact number. Couples should also include a prospective date they would like the party to be held on so I can see if their preferred date is available. The same criterion applies for single white women wanting a party thrown. E-mails should have “Party for Your Name” in the subject line if a female or couple and “Party on corresponding date to the party you wish to attend” if from a black male. They should read like this:
To: oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com
Subject: Party for Jane
Or:
To: oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com
Subject: Party on 0/0/0

Thanks!
~Don~
(740-727-4145; do NOT call unless we’ve talked via e-mail first)

Successfully held parties in the past include:

Lori & Coleen (12 black males)

Tony & Teresa (2 black males)

Rudy & Leslie (6 black males)

Eugene & Kris (4 black males)

Debbie, Val and Dee (6 black males)

Ken and Chris (3 black males)

Dave and Sarah (9 black males)

*Details (such as hotel location, room numbers, photos of the women, etc) will be provided to black males seriously interested in attending via private e-mail correspondence with me. There is a minimal expense for black males to help defray the expense of the hotel.*
[/B][/COLOR]

Users who are viewing this thread