• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pimp's Upcoming Gangbang Party Schedule

• Thread starterpimpology101
  • Start date
Wish

Some of the hotties in/around C-bus would get up w/you so we can do something around here. Damn.

Pimp, Move to FL and host your parties here:p

Pics from last night's party for Holly. More may be forthcoming and I also posted the ones where I was involved in the stud's pix section.

Attachments

• aHolly.jpg
    aHolly.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,030
  • aHolly1.jpg
    aHolly1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 773
  • aHolly3.jpg
    aHolly3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,070
Last edited by a moderator:
pimpology101 said:
Pics from last night's party for Holly. More may be forthcoming and I also posted the ones where I was involved in the stud's pix section.

Damn, Pimp. I missed that thick ass last night? It's all good as I had the CL hook up but damn.. ;)

Yeah and now she wants a party on a Saturday afternoon in the suite of the Super 8 in Portsmouth. Early December.

Pimp Pics...

pimpology101 said:

Pimp...

I see you decided to post some pics:clap:
looks like it was a fun night.:hitit:

I'm amazed at the number of women you find.

I've just been fortunate that I've thrown more good parties than bad and a buzz has been created from the success of them and then word of mouth starts. I also belong to a swinger's site (swinglifestyle.com) which allows for other members to certify you which basically means they are able to validate that you are a real and genuine person. I've received several very nicely worded certs from couples there and that has no doubt proved beneficial in having other interested couples get in touch.

damn looks like i mave have to relocate to ohio, is that where all the hot older babes r, any vacancy for me pimp ?.

Always room for another heavy dicked black man, Triple B. Just gotta get here.

Make sure, if you're a black man who wants to attend one, that you go back to page one for the dates. Couples wanting a private bbc party held for them should contact me here or off site at oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com

My Validations From Swinglifestyle.com

If anyone doubted my genuiness or sincerity.......

If I knew how to copy and paste this crap with html coding or what not, where their profile names would highlight and you could click on them, I would......as it is it's just the written text.

The following Certifications belong to vanilla_thrilla:

From moosiebaby 10/13/07

Don, Thank you , Thank you and Thank you, words can not describe the good time Holly and I had. You went above and beyond to make her party a success. She is very much looking forward to her next party, as am I. You promised her a great time and you delivered. Please keep us in mind if you ever have a couple cancel on you, you went out of your way for us and we hope to return the favor. Thanks Mac and Holly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

From rowboat 08/28/07

Vanilla here know how to host a party! If you need some,He's the go to stud!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From whosesexynow 08/27/07

Vanilla_thrilla is a genuine true "go out of his way" to please person. He is working on a private anniversary party for me via my hubby's contact with him (which took almost minutes for him to respond). He has been up to date and on the ball working to accommodate. Not sure how he stays on top of things, with everything he seems to have going on, but I know he is gonna make sure my world is rocked. If BBC is something you want to experience, hit him up. He will make it happen. I will definitely be back after my anniversary to share more and I assure you with his accomplishments thus far, it will all be positive!!! Thanks so much Vanilla_thrilla

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From BiMxdCpl 08/25/07

This is the male half of our couple writing. I had an opportunity to meet Vanilla at one of his Oreo parties. Very well run and put together. The ladies were very open to everything, the location was comfortable and inviting, and all the people in attendance were respectful of the ladies, the hubbies watching, and each other. If you are looking for a party for your lady, give this man an e-mail. He'll hook it up for you w/o question. Vanilla - I'll see you at more parties.

From rfresh 08/14/07

Any white couple who would like the Mrs. to enjoy an evening of group sex with several black men need not look an further than the vanilla_thrilla. We were looking to have a gangbang with my wife and 5 or 6 black men had never done this before and didn't know where to begin. Then a very nice woman emailed me and said to contact this gentlemen and that he could help us out. I emailed him one time and within minutes he contacted me. He set up our party almost immediately. We went from complete chaos to having our party planned virtually overnight. The most impressive part of this service was yet to come. My wife had the time of her life with 6 black men that Don chose himself. She was treated with complete respect and had the best sex of her life. I cannot thank the "vanilla_thrilla" enough for his help. If you are considering a gang bang with black men and a white woman you need only to contact him and enjoy the show!!Thank you so much and we cannot wait to do this again.

From Serine 07/01/07

Don is the man when it comes to Planning parties. Too bad his (Oreo's), group is not as deicated as he is. Serine

tobad non in Kansas Lol

Hard enough getting Ohio guys. Took me forever to find a reliable handful of guys to show up regularly. But they do now.

I just counted and I have 175 pics of 48 different ladies (all sent to me by the women themselves) I have parties scheduled for through January. I'd like to share them all to tempt black men into attending the parties but it would take me forever. Any suggestions?

How do you do a zip file cause I aint posting 175 pics!!

Last edited by a moderator:
zip file

select all piictures in one drive and right click. Send to compressed folder. Done

Easy

They are all on my hard drive in my "c" files. So I just highlight them all, right click and send to a compressed folder then upload the folder here? Will that permanently move they from where they're currently stored on my pc? Sorry I'm such a computer idiot.

When I do it it copies them and zips it independently.

You might not be able to upload it here as DC might not like the zip file. I would suggest rapidshare to upload it and post the link here or e-mail/pm to those you want to. You can delete the link if you want to as well.

Ok, thanks. I will look into all the options I have and you suggested. May or may not post.

But rest assured these women are hot and I have had parties planned every weekend from August 24th til January 19th. I have received certifications from several couples on swinglifestyle.com. If you're a black male who wants some hot white pussy and can get to Portsmouth, Ohio then get in touch. If you're a mwc who would like a bbc party thrown for you, with QUALITY black men then e-mail me.

nice,look forward to pics.

Users who are viewing this thread