Pimp's Upcoming Gangbang Party Schedule

• Thread starterpimpology101
  • Start date
I can't get anywhere close to 100 (but nor would I want to. I could do 10-12, 15 tops.

15 sound nice how would we work this??

pimpology101 said:
I can't get anywhere close to 100 (but nor would I want to. I could do 10-12, 15 tops.

We'd just have to set a date for your visit and work out the details through private e-mail (oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com). Once we sttled on a date we'd need to talk by phone for confirmation closer to the date of the gangbang (and I'd need to talk to both of you).

Dec. 15th

Where? Is there a pic of Kimberly?

yo

pimpology101 said:
Hmmm......unusual to some I suppose but not most in the lifestyle I wouldn't imagine.

what area you from

December 15th for Kimmy

One of my regular guys had to (most likely) concede he could not
make Kimmie's party on December 15th. That leaves my three other
regulars to be there. Kimmie has said she'd prefer five or six guys
so that opens the door of opportunity to all you black guys who have
been clamoring to come to a party. If you are interested in
attending her party you should:

1) be between 21-45
2) be hung 8" or more
3) be in relatively good shape (prefers big, muscular or lean men)
4) not be photo or camera shy
5) not be group shy and able to perform with other blk males (str8)
6) be able to come to Portsmouth, Ohio no later than 8:30pm on 12/15
7) send photos and cell # to oreo_gangbang_host@...
8) be adult enough to realize interest doesn't guarantee inclusion
9) be respectful of limits (not that she has expressed many hehehe)
10) perhaps most improtantly be drug & disease free (did that need
said?)

Keep in mind she has also expressed a preference (not a must)
for "thug" types.

You've wanted in, here's your chance. Don't blow it!!!

Attachments

• GBKimmy.JPG
    GBKimmy.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 693
  • GBKimmy1.JPG
    GBKimmy1.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 715
  • GBKimmy2.JPG
    GBKimmy2.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 755
Dec 21st for Danielle

This will be Dani's birthday (black) bang. Me and my three regular guys (Big Al, Bobby D and Buster) will be tapping this all night long on December 21st. Try not to eat your hearts out or be too green with envy! :D

Attachments

• GBDanielle.jpg
    GBDanielle.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 695
  • GBDanielle1.jpg
    GBDanielle1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 702
  • GBDanielle4.jpg
    GBDanielle4.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 637
  • GBDanielle3.jpg
    GBDanielle3.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 689
Last edited by a moderator:
January 19th 2008 for Kim in Columbus, Ohio

Unlike most of my parties, which take place in Portsmouth, Ohio, Kim's will be happening in Columbus, Ohio on January 19th, 2008.

This e-mail from Kim that I got tonight says it all. I'll need about 4-6 extra guys for this.........if you think you can handle it!!! Hell not even sure I can after reading her e-mail! :D

Hi Don
This is Kim. To answer your questions about what I like, well this is how things are. I am a slut and I am addicted to BBC, they can fuck me in any whole that they want and I do what I am told and I truly mean that. I like to be fucked hard and abused. I don't want to be beat up, but I want to be abused and used hard. I swallow and they can also shoot all over my face. I will do anything to them that they want and they can do anything to me that they want. I am here for their pleasure not mind, I will get my pleasure when they are all pleased. Thats how a real slut should be. As far as how many...6 to 8 would be nice, I like gang bangs. I will give you John's cell...xxxxxxx. I am looking forward to Jan 19th being in Columbus Oh. If you have any other questions, let me know.

Kim (and John)

Attachments

• GBKimJan19th.JPG
    GBKimJan19th.JPG
    9.9 KB · Views: 670
  • GBKimJan19th1.JPG
    GBKimJan19th1.JPG
    5.5 KB · Views: 608
  • GBKimJan19thGBKimJan19th2.jpg
    GBKimJan19thGBKimJan19th2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 685
Don't forget to go back to the bottom of page 11 for the pics and info concerning Kimmie's party on December 15th (not the Kim above).

I think the black men of this board (if they are really black men and not white guys playin) are scared to death of genuine offers to fuck white women.

Out of all the members of the DC forum board I know there must be 5 Ohio black men among them who aren't afraid of white women and want to take part in the December 15th and January 19th parties. oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com

I finally got the pics from Holly's gangbang and will post them tonight. You'll love 'em!

Caribbean

Hey Pimp, if you ever get to the Caribbean, I'll attend man.

Now, as promised, the photos from Holly's 2nd gangbang which was held on November 17th. Maybe this will help convince all these scared-ass black guys to cum get some at Kimmie (December 15th, Portsmouth, Ohio) and Kim's (January 19th, 2008-Columbus, Ohio) parties.

Attachments

• hgb1.jpg
    hgb1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 371
  • hgb.jpg
    hgb.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 525
  • Holly2ndGB.jpg
    Holly2ndGB.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 613
  • hgb2.jpg
    hgb2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 314
  • hgb3.jpg
    hgb3.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 336
oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com for you couples or single white ladies wishing a similar experience or for you black guys who aren't afraid to come get your dicks wet....

And by the way I apologize for the photos being smaller than usual.....I'm not the best photo resizer or computer wizard here...

Attachments

• hgb9.jpg
    hgb9.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 450
  • hgb10.jpg
    hgb10.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 344
  • hgb11.jpg
    hgb11.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 694
  • hgb13.jpg
    hgb13.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 470
Last edited by a moderator:
there are 8-10 pics on page 12 of Holly's party.

You clamor and clamor for these pics then don't even comment......not even a thanks? Spoiled I tell ya lol