Pimp's Upcoming Gangbang Party Schedule

• Thread starterpimpology101
  • Start date
November 17th: The original couple had to cancel because of that female condition that sometimes interrupts the "flow." Taking their place will be Holly, back for her 2nd bbc party after experiencing her first ever black cocks on October 12th (I've created a chocoholic!!!).

Attachments

• GBHolly2.jpg
    GBHolly2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 818
  • aHolly2.jpg
    aHolly2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 939
Damn that last picture of Holly is fucking hot !

You should have been there and witnessed it live!

One black man cancelled today so I have 3 guys and need 2-3 more. Any legit black men on this board want in???

Holly Rides Again November 17th!

Here are a couple more from Holly's last party (and first time ever with black men) on October 12th. I have 3 guys confirmed for her next party this Saturday night but need 5 or 6. That leaves the door open for interested and LEGIT black men on this message board. Keep in mind, all of her holes are available for use. Deny yourselves this golden opportunity for some fine white pussy at your own regret!

Attachments

• HollysGB3.JPG
    HollysGB3.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 893
  • HollysGB5.JPG
    HollysGB5.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 903
The guys

I see you have a party for the 17th. Will Big Al and Applehead be involved in that party? What about this ironman1100, sounds like he is the man? will he be there? Hope to see pics.

Big Al is ironman and yes, he should be there. Applehead will not but I've managed to get a few others to fill in. There should be some pics of this one, yes.

Cum visit me and let me throw you one so you can enjoy the experience firsthand.

Last call for 2 black men to join us tomorrow night for Holly's party........

STILL needing two more black guys. Who would have ever thought it impossible to find black guys to fuck a white wife!!!!!!! Frustrating as hell sometimes. But if the Ohio black men are skeered I'll just go with the 3 I got. Joke 'em if they can't take a fuck! :D ;)

Was Holly thoroughly fucked ?

Pimp

Your party's seem like a great time for those white wives. Any pics to share from Holly's gangbang?

Mac (her husband) isn't finished sorting them out. I'll post a couple when he sends them to me.

The next party is December 15th for Kimberly. She seeks 6-8 "thug" type black males.

did the parties go off, can we get pics and an update... wtf

Mac (her husband) isn't finished sorting them out. I'll post a couple when he sends them to me.

Gangbang 4 my wife

Pimp, can you help with a GB for my wife?? We will be in the VA Beach area in Jan? She is 28, japanese, 5'2", 105, 32-24-34. She has been with black guys one on one but we are looking for a group of about 10 - 15 to break her into the groups scene. Can you help?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Damn, do I ever wish I could but my parties are in Ohio. :(

Best I can suggest is to try and weed out the real guys who are bound to reply to this and/or to join my yahoo group which has over 9,500 members (including some Virginia ones). http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oreos_double_stuff

Oh wait, I do know a black guy on swinglifestyle based in Virginia Beach who puts gangbangs together. Would it be alright to give him any contact information (like an email address or cell #?). If so send it to me privately.

Gangfuck my Japanese wife

Here is our email asianpussyslut@hotmail.com Please pass it on to your VA friend.

If I bring her to Ohio, how many guys can you get to gangbang her? I have a guy in Canda saying he can get over a hundred guys to stuff her over a weekend at his club. Still have to work that out but Ohio is closer.

filtnastraw01 said:
Pimp, can you help with a GB for my wife?? We will be in the VA Beach area in Jan? She is 28, japanese, 5'2", 105, 32-24-34. She has been with black guys one on one but we are looking for a group of about 20 - 30 to break her into the groups scene. Can you help?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php