President Palin to be sworn in to office

• Thread starterJosetta
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I had made up my mind to vote Libertarian before Sarah Palin joined the ticket. Now I'm voting Republican. I have no problem voting for a Black man or a White woman or a Pink Tiger, but whoever I vote for must share my values. McCain I'm not so crazy about... He's only slightly better than Obama. But I can identify with Sarah Palin. Hell, she reminds me of my wife! She's a good balance for Liberal-leaning McCain, and since the Libertarian candidate can't win anyway, why not? It's about time we had someone that represented the values of everyday Americans, not just the loony tunes in Hollywood and Washington.

missouri_hubby said:
Actually, I had made up my mind to vote Libertarian before Sarah Palin joined the ticket. Now I'm voting Republican. I have no problem voting for a Black man or a White woman or a Pink Tiger, but whoever I vote for must share my values. McCain I'm not so crazy about... He's only slightly better than Obama. But I can identify with Sarah Palin. Hell, she reminds me of my wife! She's a good balance for Liberal-leaning McCain, and since the Libertarian candidate can't win anyway, why not? It's about time we had someone that represented the values of everyday Americans, not just the loony tunes in Hollywood and Washington.

Why do all you Republican sound the same. Never any facts. You have never been a libertarian in your life. You have in one paragraph used all the worn out talk radio cliches.

That's why this Country is going down the tubes. You sound like the very person who voted for George Bush twice.

How do you know Palin represents your values?

Must be your dress size.

Palin has lied about the Bridge to Nowhere. She was for it but changed her mind when she felt the Political winds and opportunities would go her way. Just like McCain does!

She was an avid chaser of earmarks until she became Governor and again thought it was to her political advantage to change her public perception.

Now the GOP is suing to stop the investigation of her improper conduct in ordering the firing of a State Trooper!

If she has nothing to hide, then why stop it!

No more of the same old Washington bullshit! This ain't no change!

The GOP is controlling her and coaching her on what to say and do, and not making her accessible to questions.

I fear we will again have our country screwed by the simple minded idiots along with the bigots!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think handigrl is Alec Baldwin or Chevy Chase.:):):)

toni said:
I think handigrl is Alec Baldwin or Chevy Chase.:):):)

Wish I had their money.lol

Here's the best one of the day.

McCain campaign says that he invented the blackberry!

First he copies Obama's change theme, now he is copying Al Gore! ha, ha, ha

toni said:
O'Bammy is the meat puppet of liberal media and entertainment industry Jews.

fuck you and you're antisemitic remarks!!!

well good for you Cletus!

missouri_hubby said:

blkoralslaveboy said:
fuck you and you're antisemitic remarks!!!

back at you fruit loop.

handigrl said:
I fear we will again have our country screwed by the simple minded idiots along with the bigots!

Oh, I see. Anyone who doesn't goose-step to your philosophies is a "simple minded idiot" or a "bigot." Who the Hell do you think YOU are, anyway?

handigrl said:
Here's the best one of the day.

McCain campaign says that he invented the blackberry!

First he copies Obama's change theme, now he is copying Al Gore! ha, ha, ha

Yeah, well... I think the point is that he had absolutely NOTHING to do with the Blackberry... Just like Gore had absolutely NOTHING to do with inventing the internet. :whatever:

Last edited by a moderator:
blkoralslaveboy said:
well good for you Cletus!

Don't piss me off! I'll call down fire and lightening from Heaven on your ass! We bigoted, idiotic, simple-minded evangelical types are bad that way!:bitch:

missouri_hubby said:
Don't piss me off! I'll call down fire and lightening from Heaven on your ass! We bigoted, idiotic, simple-minded evangelical types are bad that way!:bitch:

Better watch out idiot! God has been taking his wrath out on the red states for the past several years. lol

As far as goose stepping try having some original thoughts and words. That's the trouble with your type, you just repeat what Rush, Shawn, and Mike have said.

Simple minded idiots. That's why Missouri is the show me state. Too stupid to know anything until someone shows you!

Who is Shawn????

WOW I think everyone should settle down. No since going to war over this thread. We're going to have a rough time no matter who win's. I'll vote for who I want you vote for yours and we'll see in Nov. So please lets all relax a little

I dont' care who's elected

I just want to see nude pix of Sarah Palin. Would prefer pix of Palin on her knees giving somebody ... anybody ... a blowjob. Or pix of her getting it in the ass.

The first to post THAT pix HERE will be my choice for PRESIDENT!:)

So come on, guys. Someone out there has fucked her. Didn't you get a pix? Post it here!

toni said:
Who is Shawn????

Shawn Calamity on Fix News with Liberal Light Alan Combs

Status
Not open for further replies.