Saying goodbye

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
Well, I finally had some time to start a new thread. Sue is out shopping with our daughter at the mall and our son is off at his girlfriends house.

I guess where I was going to start was to say that after this past weekend, I know that Sue would like next Saturday, the 27th, to be something special for her. Not much happened this past Friday night after the long drive up to Vermont, but in bed that night she cuddled up to me and was very loving as she stroked my cock. Even though I was tired from driving and lugging the bags into the room, her whispers in my ear got me hard. She didn't tease me but instead told me how much she wanted me already and for me to go to sleep thinking about the next night and how much more I'd want her by then. She left me with a raging hard on as she simply said that she was going to do that (get me hard again) a few more times before I'd get to have her. Needless to say, she woke me up Saturday morning and she spent some time sucking my cock until she again said I'd had enough and then she got up - I had to wait till the tent in the blankets went down before I could go out and have breakfast with the kids. She did it again after breakfast in the bathroom as we showered and got ready for our first day on the slopes. She stood naked in front of me and watched me get hard looking at her. Again, she left me hard and got into the shower. Talk about blue-balls, by the time we were ready to drive up to the ski-lifts she'd done it again to me. I could already tell that just being away from home was already getting Sue to relax and open up.

By Saturday night I was wickedly horny. For some reason all I came across that day - on the slopes, on the lifts or in the lodges, were beautiful women. Something about a day outdoors that just makes some women look so beautiful. Anyway - at the end of the day we went back to our suite and had some wine and went in to take a nap. Sue stripped naked in front of me and said she felt a lot like she feels when she's with Don or Brad - that she had this desire to be very sexual. It was one of the first times I've seen her feel that way with me.

With our bedroom door locked we had a glass of wine and I began to understand how Don feels as I was still dressed but she was totally relaxed and feeling no inhibitions as she literally sat opposite me on the bed indian-style with her legs crossed. The thought that she probably sits like this with Don or Brad stayed in my head as when I looked down - her pussy was literally spread open for all to see. She saw me look and didn't flinch a bit - what a change from how she behaved just last year where she's be horrified to let me see her like that (or so she said?).

I had to get undressed myself as my cock was throbbing in my pants. As I lay down next to her she moved over and leaned onto my legs and started to stroke me again. I started to moan and she reminded me that we'd have lots of fun later, after dinner, but she didn't stop stroking me until I guess she felt my cock really start to throb. She kissed the tip and said I could have her later.

We finished our glass of wine and she seemed to have no problem rolling over and going to take a nap - but not before reminding me she wanted me to wait till later. I don't know how she slept because I lay there for what seemed like ages before my hard-on went down.

Dinner was a blur - even now I don't remember much of it - I just remember wanting to get back to the suite and have her. It must have been 9:30pm when we told the kids we were going to go and relax in the bedroom and get changed. Once in there she got undressed just like before but this time she said "it's my turn" and with that she lay back on the bed, spread her legs and bent her knees and smiled. It took me a second to realize she wanted me to go down on her and my god was she wet!

As I licked at her, probed her with my tongue and rubbed her clit she started to get more and more aroused. As I kept going she started to talk to me about what she wanted with Brad. She told me that if I kept licking her that she'd tell me about what she was hoping for next weekend. I still had my clothes on and my cock was trapped in my pants but I wanted to hear her so I kept on licking her.

Here's some of what she told me.
- she misses how she felt with Brad - that she felt much more of an emotional bond with him.
- though she likes sex with Don very much - she says that she thinks she felt more relaxed and more open with Brad and that she didn't need "as much fucking" with him as she does with Don for her to feel as fulfilled or satisfied.
- that she loved that I let her have so many firsts with Brad and as I looked up at her as she said that she said in the most loving voice/tone I have ever heard from her "I loved letting him be the first to try out my IUD" and then when she saw me still looking at her she just said "thank you".
- that she cannot wait to fuck him again!

She said a lot of other stuff as I'd brought her closer and closer to an orgasm. I could tell she was trying to hold back and I started to really have fun with it - I'd take her closer, taste her sweetness as she'd get very wet and then ease up only to hear her moan. In a way I was making up for the past 24 hours where she'd done the same to me. We'd kept quiet as the kids were in the other bedroom or the living area with the TV on. I think she thought I'd get her off once at least but instead - I did just what she'd done and said "we ought to say goodnight to the kids". She groaned and reluctantly threw on a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

The kids got us caught up on the Olympics results and a little after 11pm they were already falling asleep so we went back to our room where we picked up where we left off.

She was so wet that we needed only a few minutes till she was almost begging me to fuck her. We were both very much in need and for the next 45 minutes or so we let our horniness run wild. She was on top, then I was on top - we did 69, 96 and everything in between. Her first orgasm came finally when she was on top riding me. I could feel her approaching and this time I knew I wanted to let her cum and as she leaned forward and let me suck on her breasts I held her ass cheeks tightly in my hands and pulled her down forcibly onto my cock over and over. We forgot all about the kids as she screamed when I put my wet finger in her ass and took her to her first, violent, orgasm.

I don't know how I didn't cum but I managed to hold off. Much as I love her on top, I like the missionary position even more - something about spreading her legs so wide apart that drives me wild. I knew she'd cum when I did, it's just how she is sometimes - especially when she's away from home - and she made it a point to tell me "it's your turn". Soon after that it was my turn to be the noisy one as I got closer and closer. I tried my best to hold off - I'd fuck her deep and hard and then pull almost out and wait to let the moment pass only to do it again. She rode the crest of her own orgasm the entire time until I couldn't take it any longer and plunged into her and let loose.

As we lay there afterwards, we both felt very relaxed. In that moment, with all her talk of Brad earlier, I started to ask her some more about him. I'd never really felt like there was a point where I could ask her some of the more intimate or emotional questions - but it felt like the right moment. I was still in her even though I'd gone pretty soft and as we lay there it felt easy to just ask her things that I'd realized I'd had pent up for a while.

More in a bit....

Soon--- Really enjoy your real time narratives--- you remind me of "me", though our circumstances are different, there are a lot of similarities. One recent one is that Kris told me that she wants to go nearly exclusive with her favorite BF Mark. This is a new idea and I am still thinking about how I feel about it. Playing solo with this guy and that guy is one thing, but "going exclusive"--- well, that's another. I'll keep you posted.

CuckoldMick

Mick, everyone's different. You may be approaching something beyond my limits but if its works for you, then I'm all for it.

Yeesh I wrote a lot before.

Anyway - as we sort of lay there together it just felt like the right moment to just talk. So I asked her about Brad and if she missed him or wished it hadn't ended. She was quiet for a bit and then she told me stuff that I knew was coming. She said it was good that it ended because she was very close to having it get to a point where she knew she wouldn't be able to let it end.

I think she felt me get hard in her again because she asked me if that somehow turned me on. I was honest and I said something like it being a turn-on that she was enjoying it that much and experiencing something new. I then just said to her that "you've been such on such an up since you started seeing Brad" and that I was glad she'd let it happen.

She confessed to me then that she did really enjoy the whole world of exploring her sexuality with him. I told her that it was obviously okay with me and I just went with it and asked her to tell me a little about it. I thought I'd hear stuff that I may not be ready for but at that moment - lying together, sweaty and sticky with my cock still just barely in her pussy - I didn't care, it just felt right.

She must have felt the same way because the first thing she said to me was that she wasn't really sure about the whole extramarital-sex thing after the time in Boston but that the first time she felt Brad cum in her that she began to admit to herself that she might enjoy it. All I did was smile and say "uh huh" in agreement. The more she talked the easier it was for me to answer and continue. She said she was really surprised that this was really something that I wanted and turned me on and that she remembered not being able to believe that it was what I wanted.

I told her that I knew that Brad was a good partner for her in that she never had to be someone else and that it seemed to be easy. I remember she smiled big at that and said that she hoped she was still that way with Don and I told her of course she was.

She then went to a subject that I remembered, really got me anxious. She told me how she felt when she let Brad put her diaphragm in. She said that she felt like she wanted to be closer to him - she said something like she couldn't give him anything more emotionally but that she could give him something physical that would make her feel more close with him. She told me how she showed him her pussy - and how to be sure he put it in right. But it was how she said it that made me realize just how intimate that really was - I mean I knew it at the time but hearing her tell it - how she let him have her body and for him to be responsible for her protection. I know someone else posted something about this back then but I don't think I really could feel her side of it I was too busy in my own part of what was happening. But now thinking about it again, my god - she must have been so comfortable about it to let him do that.

She seemed to be waiting for some sort of response from me so I told her what I was feeling - that it did turn me on and make me feel good that she wanted that and and wanted him to have that with her.

We must have talked like this for 30 maybe 40 minutes lying there in the dim light. At one point I told her that I liked who she was now and what we had and that if the experiences with Brad were what got us here, then I was okay with them. She liked hearing that.

At another point she asked me why I'd encouraged her to let Brad be the first to "try out" her IUD? And I just tried to explain to her that in looking back at it - it was almost like it was a test of my real desires - did I really want her to do stuff that was beyond just extramarital sex - did I really want her to have this sort of experience. She smiled and said I must have loved her a lot to let her do that. And then it was my turn to ask her what she thought. (at the time I remember thinking to myself that I'd never really asked her that before).

She told me that she was surprised at first. But that she remembered that she quickly realized that I was pushing her in that direction. That it was something I seemed to want. "That you were willing to keep on using condoms gave it away".... She remembered that Brad couldn't believe it when she told him that he'd be the first to have her as bare as she could be. She said she remembered being naked with him that night and feeling like she wanted more than ever to be with him.

After hearing all of this and more I was pretty much hard again - a rarity for sure! She giggled when she realized that our talk had gotten me up again. She told me that she couldn't wait to spend another night with Brad and that this time neither of them would need to be in a rush. I was already getting back in position on top of her when she said something about her and Brad being in this position soon - and that got me going a bit more. I don't remember exactly what I said but I told her that I couldn't wait for her to come back home next Sunday and she giggled and said something about saving enough energy for me.

At some point we started rolling around on the bed again and back into the missionary position. I moved up and she whispered that "this is how I'll feel" and as I felt how slick she was from our first time - that was it - we both took off like rockets one more time. I didn't even know I could cum that intensely a second time any more. Between our sounds and then her giggling as she coughed me right out of her pussy - I am sure was what must have woken the kids up. That Sunday morning as we got up and Sue said she needed to take a shower - the kids had this look on their face for sure...

More tomorrow.

Soon--- You commented that "we may be approaching something beyond my limits". Just wanted to say that one thing that has been true for me and Kristen is that our cuckold-hot wife relationship has slowly, but surely, evolved and changed over the years. These changes were so gradual that I can't say they were even planned. For example, over the years we have continued to play with couples (swapping), but I realized after looking back at last year's activities that we have moved away from this and Kristen is playing almost exclusively by herself. Do you see your relatiosnhip with Sue doing this or do you believe this will happen to you? That is things will change unexpectedly? Just wondering.

I am absolutely new to this site, and found Soontobe's post which really got to me. I have read every thread. You write so well that I can feel your pleasure and your pain. I read with trepidation at the progress in the relationship and hope Sue always includes you. Cuckold-Micks experience is quite common. There is no doubt that one cannot go back to vanilla one on one, however unvanilla it may be.

"She confessed to me then that she did really enjoy the whole world of exploring her sexuality with him".
STB,
Welcome back from the outdoors with family.
What specifically does Sue mean by exploring her sexuality? Is getting nude around her date give her this feeling? What does she say this means?

BTW, your next heading should be "I enjoy the thrill when I am denied sex by my wife".

I have started this post several times over the past few days and each time I've been interrupted before I could put it all down. With everyone asleep and my feeling all awake for a while seems I'm Finally having time, here goes.

Sunday night was much more harried about as we needed to be ready to check out in the morning to ski for the day and after the night before. But nevertheless, the weekend did prove my point in that taking her away from home seems to really let her relax and let her horney-ness come through.

In the days since, we've continued our discussion - as I said, she's become more candid about her time with Brad. zhershey's question of what she meant by exploring her sexuality did come up. I actually sort of came out and asked her straight up. We'd had a glass or two of wine over dinner and since we weren't going to be having sex, it was easy to talk as we both idly watched whatever was on TV (it's pretty much reruns or Olympics).

I asked her what she liked about exploring and she figured out what I meant. She rolled towards me and said that some of what I'd told her years ago was true - she admitted to me that over the past year and a half that she had realized how much she'd changed over time. How tame and timid and shy she'd become. Maybe it was having kids - it's what happens. But the thing is - she admits she missed it. I told her long ago that the sex we had when we first met was intense. It was physical - you felt it after you were done - it felt good.

She talked about Brad again. Each time she does, I seem to see a new side of her - I'd missed some of what they'd had together - it's sort of erotic to hear her tell me about it, knowing she'd tried to hide it from me at the time (and now realizing she didn't need to do that!). She felt totally comfortable with him and that she never felt at all self-conscious about him looking at her body. She went as far as to say that she wanted him to look at her and that when he did, she said she felt incredible "knowing he wanted me". I told her she was beautiful and she giggled back.

She said her exploring with Brad really let her see what she truly enjoyed sexually. He was open with her about wanting her in every way and she felt the same. "It let me enjoy sex in a way I hadn't in a long long time". Which led us back to that letting herself go with Brad or Don or Bill is something she almost feared at first - that she might really want it - to now being something she wants and enjoys. Having seeing how quickly and deeply she was able to get into having fun with me last weekend, I think, says a lot about how far she's come along. We both still remember the first time we fucked in the backseat of her car. At how steamy the windows were and just how much time had gone by. Without saying it so much as conveying it - she now seems to accept that having sex with other guys has brought back an intensity to her, as well as our sex life!!!

I can't say it was what she said as much as how she said it though that perhaps is what gives me more of the feelings I have about them. There's a certain softness in how she talks about him. A quietness if she mentions the passion they shared. I do understand and I told her that. I know he's the first guy she really "liked" in almost 30 years and that he's the first new sexual relationship in that same time. I told her it turned me on that she got to experience that same sort of passion again with him.

She told me tonight that she expected her period to be over tomorrow - so there's a goal for tomorrow evening. She then told me "are you going to be okay later this week if I want to wait to be with Brad?". This was something else she did tell me - that it wasn't so much that it was denying me (though she does say it helps knowing I am so turned on by it) but that by her own waiting that she is that much hornier! I loved hearing her admit it.

Mick - I think I misread your post regarding "going exclusive". I think I read it that you were okay with Kris doing it - but now I see that you have the same concerns as I seem to - that I have limits that I don't see changing but as you said, you are "still thinking about how I feel" about it. To your second question - I'm not sure - I like the bit of balance we seem to have regarding Sue being with Don alone or with me being there. Having the last 2 times go well certainly makes me want to be there with them. But of course I'd have to agree that things do change over time - I guess you just hope that the changes work for both of you.

Zhershey - if I had to say what I think about her liking being nude around her lovers - it's that what I got from her is that it's her way of flicking the off switch on the rest of her life and just focusing herself on the time at hand. It's very much how she is when we go away on vacation - this most recent time even being with the kids - but it's been a pattern for over 18 years I guess. From what I've seen, she's totally comfortable with it which is VERY weird at first. But the thing is - even she said it - she wants us to look at her. She wants him to look at her and want her. It's not her clothes or anything like that - she says when she is naked and he (or I) look at her, ishe knows it's her that I/we want - it'd her body, her breasts, her neck, her pussy. I think she may even feel like she has a bit of power or control in a way!

That's all for now.

One thing of interest that came up in our discussions that I'd totally forgotten about was that I'd asked again "What does Don think of all of this?". She reminded me that as she'd already said, he wasn't happy about it at all. My sense is that he's really annoyed that she won't see him on Friday night when it's not till Saturday that she's seeing Brad - as if that's adding insult to injury!! I laughed at first until Sue looked at me and said "you probably wouldn't like it if you had to wait 3 weeks for me either!" and that quieted me down. She said that she may have to do something "nice" for him to make up for it and I told her that would probably be nice for her to do.

What surprised me was that there was no room for any compromise or anything from her for Don's "situation". I thought maybe she'd want to find a way to see him somehow to alleviate his tension and concern - so that's, I guess, something else about Brad - that she'd put him well above Don in this sense.

Back to work...

Just a quick update. Last night after our daughter was in bed and after we'd said goodnight to our son Sue gave me the sultry look and crook'd her finger for me to follow her up to the bedroom.
She told me "let's make tonight good" and after a pause she said "it will be the last time till Sunday...". I just stared at her and she said "I told you this last week and you said it'd be okay". I was going to argue it with her but the look on her face coupled with my own horney-ness - plus I'll admit, some level of instant arousal at her really saying it to me led me to just say "I guess". She leaned into me and said "I'll help you pass the time if it helps...".

After some very passionate love-making we lay there on the bed together and she started again with "so are you going to be okay?" and all I could say was "yes". She reached over and gently stroked my softened cock and said "I'll help you from being so horny this week if you promise to not push for sex with me..." (Or something like that) and it seemed like she didn't even need an answer as she just leaned into me and started nuzzling up to me and said "I promise it'll be okay for you".

That was all for last night but this morning she was back into panties as she got her clothes out for the day and dried her hair and got ready where she'd usually be naked - so I know her mind is already in motion for the weekend.

Seeing her like that just got me turned on. Something about knowing why she's wearing them just drives me crazy. It's going to be a long week.

Whew it's only Wednesday but work-wise it feels like it's a Friday. Talk about crazy.

It's actually good as I'm both preoccupied as well as pretty tired by the time the extended work-day is over. I won't say I'm not horny though but thoughts of her aren't consuming me, at least not yet.

Monday night was idle around home - Sue dutifully stuck with wearing granny-panties that denied me even a camel-toe view!!! The teasing was minimal as we were both pretty tired.

Yesterday continued as-is with today - with her wrapping a towel around her waist after her shower and then her pulling her panties up underneath!!! It is such a turn on to know she's doing that to intentionally turn me on as well as to keep herself under control.

Last night after the kids were off for the night I was in our office messing with some MP3 downloads and she came in and sat on the bed and asked me again if I was going to be okay with "waiting till after I'm with Brad?". I told her what I always do - that I'll be okay and that she turns me on with what she's doing.
She asked me "do you want to be alone? Or do you want me to help you?". I wasn't sure what she was asking until she pretty much told me that she wanted me to jerk-off to be sure I wasn't going to be pestering her. I told her "you can always help" and she smiled.

Now I thought maybe she'd give me a hand-job or even suck me a bit but instead she lay back on the bed, opened her robe and pulled the crotch of her panties aside and just said "maybe this would help?". And then she said "just think, next time you have me will be after I've been with Brad and I'll be all wet and used".... She continued on - gently rubbing at her pussy and pulling it open so I could see her fuck-hole!!! She fingered herself but not to orgasm - she wants to wait if she can.

She kept it up telling me to imagine how she'll look when she gets home and how I may get to go down on her if I want to. When she started telling me (or rather teasing me) about how she'll spend the night with him she knew I was close to cumming. Looking at her spread pussy was enough to send me over the edge. She giggled at how much I'd cum and said "next Sunday you can put all of that in me but not till then!!!". And with that she smiled and left me to clean myself up.

Reactions: StudCaptM
Thanks for the updates.Lucky Brad is going to get one hot fire cracker!!

STB, I wonder after all this time whether Brad himself can actually live up to this build up. Sue may have idealised him a little by now, from her thought about Don, he doesn't seem to quite push all of her required buttons, and her memory may have built Brad a little too much. Just maybe the weekend may have some bittersweet disappointment to it as well.

peakmb;I think if Brad was dead, Sue is so hot she could bring him back to life.

Well - I can say one thing you are right about - she is quite horned up already! I have to say that it isn't all that common for her to be visibly wet - but the dark blue crotch of her light-blue panties summed it all up when I found them just before she jumped into the shower a little bit ago!!

She'd come in here and opened her robe, naked underneath, and said "let me know if you need my 'help' again later tonight" and with that she closed her robe and went for her shower. I know what kind of help she's suggesting as she already told me she WANTS me to masturbate tonight to make it easier on me.

Shidave - I think you're right - based on how she's getting herself psyched up, Brad could be impotent and she'd find a way to use him!

I'll say it again though - I feel good about this. It's not really that much angst this time as I do feel I/we owe Brad a lot in terms of letting Sue learn about her own desires which I and we have definitely benefitted from! Of course I'll miss her, but in this case I really do want her to give him a good sendoff. It would feel weird for me to say thank you to him, but this can be my way of, in a way, saying it. Maybe I've rationalized it in my head somehow, but it really feels right to me to let her, no, encourage her to go Saturday night.

Anyway - as I said, work has been hell this week and the snow today just added to the overall busy-ness which has also eased a lot of this waiting.

More as it happens but I think we're in a holding pattern right now till Saturday.

i'd like to chime in with
Sue has become a friend of mine
via these posts ....and she should limit
her opening up her legs and expressing her
pussy lips to TWO guys one of which should
be STB .....any more and she's no longer a HW
but merely a tramp IMHO ...........take care :cool:

Well,Stb, you know your wife better than any of us, and you seem positive that the experiences have benefited the both of you. Positive is good. looking forward to more news; "hot" off the press!

I may just have to put Duke on ignore.

Last night was actually quite enjoyable as Sue "helped me" not just by letting me see her again (finally got the panties back off her) but also by gently sucking me to get me closer to the edge. In the end though she wanted to watch me and by then I was only too happy to let her.

I've always enjoyed masturbating in front of her (and all the rest of the women in my past - all were supportive and were like Sue) - she has always liked to watch me get off. Most of the time she'd rather it was in her pussy but at other times, it is very arousing to let her watch knowing she genuinely wants to see me cum. I didn't disappoint her - the first spurt landed up by my neck and the rest splattered my chest and stomach. She let our that same giggle and mashed her legs together - I know she wanted to get herself off and was surprised her own hands weren't busy. She leaned over to me and played with my cum - running her fingers through it and then bringing some up to my mouth to lick off. I swear I was getting hard at the look on her face as I licked not just her fingers but my own too. We've done this before and it's always been a very erotic feeling to know she's feeding me my own cum that way. Other times she'll bring me off in her mouth and will then snowball with me.

Either way, what she's doing is working as my libido is well under control right now while her's seems to be off the scale!

Duke - I'd ask that if you don't have something nice to say, that you keep it to yourself.

Sounds like you had fun Stb.

Yup, however tonight she's shut me out. Told me to have fun on my own and then said "I'm Brad's till Sunday now, hope you're okay". Now just waiting to say goodnight to our son so I can relieve this raging hardon!!! Just seeing her in her panties and t-shirt, knowing Brad will be between her legs next has me all wound up!

"Yup, however tonight she's shut me out." That is the part I do not think that i could cope with. Amazing that you do,Stb.