• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Saying goodbye

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
She wanted Don to know without doubt that STB didn't 'have' her. It was probably at Don's instructions and she showered when she got to Don's place.

Cheers, Harry

Wow, I hadn't really expected such a response. I had read some of the most recent posts earlier this morning and it prompted me to have a bit of a discussion with Sue.

She's out at the food store with our daughter and our son is off somewhere so, while the oven heats up for some baked potatoes, I have time to update here.

I'm not sure where to start. It felt like forever yesterday before she got home. I think on the way home she must have started feeling guilty because when she came in she was very apologetic and said she was sorry several times. I asked her if she'd had a good time and she smiled and told me that was a silly question - but then she looked at me and I guess realized that I wasn't as upset as she thought I might be and she smiled and and said something like "of course I had a good time". She broke our hug by the door and asked where the kids were and she was smiling when I told them we had the house to ourselves until after dinner.

She followed me up to the bedroom where she let me undress her. It still feels like a first-date sometimes - not knowing what will happen and I wondered if there'd be any more marks on her. With her top off I noticed she'd changed her bra and when I pulled off her jeans I noticed she had different panties on too. That excited me and I just knelt there looking at her for a moment, enjoying how she looked. But just for a moment as I really wanted her naked already.

I love remembering the little details and putting them here to keep them clear. I've looked back at a lot of what I've written and I can honestly say that the things I've put down - when I look back, have given me a lot of pleasure. What I remember from yesterday afternoon is the rain outside as I pulled off her bra and saw her nipples hard already as she lay back on her pillow on the bed. I held them in my hand and gently squeezed them as I just thought of Don maybe having sucked on them himself just an hour or two earlier. I can picture them hard in his mouth as she feels his hand on her hips.

But pulling her panties off was and is still the most exciting moment for me. Something about revealing where they've been together. Seeing that he's shared her there. Sometimes I have mixed feelings but not yesterday afternoon. Seeing how wet looking, red and swollen she looked turned me on incredibly. Seeing how she looked left me no doubt that she'd been well fucked (no other way to say it) earlier. But there was no mistaking that at that moment, she wanted me. Despite whatever she may have already felt and experienced, for whatever reason - for herself or for me - there was no mistaking her calling to me. I went to go down on her and lick her - not sure how "ready" she was and I she let me enjoy for a few minutes. I was tentative at first but she felt so warm inside that it was hard to resist just going for it. She is still self-conscious sometimes that I am licking Don's cum and she was relaxed enough for those few moments to let me taste enough to know he had enjoyed her very much. Just when I started really getting into it she put her hands on my head and pulled me up and said "it's not your tongue that I want".

What a fucking turn-on to hear her say that - just like that. I pushed off my jeans and underwear and wet my cock a bit and just rubbed around her hole for a moment. The heat from inside her was incredible, it felt almost like lava inside her but no matter what - I had to be in her. What a feeling. She was a little tight at first and I almost felt bad forcing myself into her even though she seemed to be saying she wanted me. But once I was in her and we got our rhythm going - my god did she open up inside. In no time at all I was sloshing and and out of her. Neither of us were talking as in one way I felt huge in her - it seemed like I was a foot long as I could pull it all the way out and then plunge it back in. But at the same time, she was so open, so wet and so warm inside that there almost seemed to be no resistance at all. As I fucked he and she rocked back and forth under me I let all the thoughts I'd been holding off all day loose in my head. All the wicked erotic thoughts I'd put on hold on Friday night came flooding out.

Picturing her on her back with Don savagely fucking her. The one I love to think about is seeing her arching her back under him knowing she's unable to resist finally cumming - thinking about her pushing her pussy up at him each time he plunges back into her. Thinking that my cock is now buried deep in that same pussy is such an incredible moment.

I think I've always thought about that, maybe since we first met, that other guys - guys from work, her ex-husband, boyfriends before that - all have cum in her. Knowing her boyfriend is still doing so - and focusing just on the sex part, not their whole relationships, just rockets me.

Feeling her under me - holding her own legs back just as she'd undoubtedly done for Don - knowing how soft, wet and deep she feels and knowing he's shared that feeling. Even now just typing it turns me on.

Needless to say - the thoughts and how she felt and how she looked did it and I let loose like a fire-hose in her. I was forceful enough that even she let out a yell at several of the deep thrusts in her. And then, feeling her legs relax around my back. Feeling my chest against her breasts as I lay on top of her. There is perhaps no better moment than that.

After we caught our breath she gently pushed me off and I lay next to her and I don't think either of us was thinking anything other than about each other at that moment. Something about the way her hand held mine or the way she rolled over towards me and curled up against my side. I dare say that moment may be the most defining one in our sexual relationship - as I will hopefully get to write later, it is something we discussed today so in that sense, what I wrote is shared by her too.

We actually both fell asleep for a while right then. Even though there were still a million things I wanted to say or do or ask, at that moment, the rain outside, the dim lights, the warm body next to mine and the warm covers we'd pulled up added up to one heck of a cozy nap.

When we woke up it was after 6pm and Sue was both giggling and moaning at how she felt going in for a shower. I felt a tinge of being sorry as she was walking a bit gingerly but she seemed fine when I joined her in the shower. We washed up and I wondered if she'd taken one with Don earlier but never did ask.

We honestly didn't discuss much - after showering and a bit of hugging and messing around as we dried off, we just went out to dinner and had a few drinks. The kids had both gotten home while we were out and nothing else happened until we were getting ready for bed. I honestly thought about the post I'd made earlier in the day when I saw Sue looking for what she was going to wear to bed. I came up behind her and took her in my arms and I guess from what she felt against her butt that she realized I wanted to fuck again. She turned and said "are you serious?" - and like I said, I thought about what I'd posted and I was genuinely horny and I just said "yeah, I really want to" and I pulled her tight against me. She looked like she was going to say something but then said "okay, if you really need to". I told her I did but not if she really didn't want to. And she just said "no, I know, you want to" and with that she lay back down on the bed and opened her arms to me. As I lay next to her and started to get us started the only thing she said was "can you use a little lubricant?".

She was a bit slow to get started, thinking about it now, I guess she'd had quite a day, but last night I genuinely needed to cum and I really needed a good fucking. She reluctant at first but feeling me get fully hard in her helped her a long and by the end, she grinned that she'd even had a bit of an orgasm herself. I won't say I came much - but even that little bit just felt awesome as did the moment when I gently pulled out of her. She lay there for a moment under me letting me look at her - I love that sight - seeing the visible evidence of our passion. A moment later she pulled her legs away and jokingly said "what a perv..." and giggled as she got off the bed and got a washcloth from the bathroom. She gently patted at her now abused pussy and said "I hoped you enjoyed that because I am off limits tomorrow" and with that she playfully "fanned" her hands between her legs as if to cool her off!!!!

Even with the hour less sleep last night, I have to say I slept great!

We did our talking today and we're not done yet - so more of that later when I have more time, or perhaps not till tomorrow. Leave it that it's been an interesting afternoon. From what she's said, I may have painted Don as a bit too childish as Sue has owned up to surprising me and orchestrating some of this herself.

Hoo boy, this sounds interesting. Can't wait to read your next update, STB.

Well Stb, you sound happy and contented. That is what its all about.Looking forward to your next post.

I went back to edit my post, but the forum seems to have a pretty short time limit on allowing edits. I can't say I like the sound of her deceiving you to orchestrate things, STB. This lifestyle needs to be based on open and honest communication, in both directions, or things will go off the rails in a heartbeat.

Is her pussy off limits tomorrow because Sue is expecting her period, or because she's starting to save herself for Don early this week?

Not sure about others here but it takes me days to adjust to the clock change. The clock says 12:45 but I'm still on 11:45 time. I'm working from home tomorrow so I can afford a few more minutes as there's much I have been thinking about and talking about.

I wanted to answer some of what others posted here. Far2easy - I have no need for chastity devices nor does either of us have any interest. I'm not sure why this keeps coming up but I have no problem with self-control nor does Sue have any interest in controlling me that way.

UK and Harry - I am sure you are correct about why Sue didn't shower before she left on Saturday. I understood it to be that all along, that she (and he) wanted it as an extension to Friday night.

I guess it helps to hear the backstory on her orchestrating this. She reminded me that even before she'd seen Don on Friday that we'd discussed how he was going to be and then she reminded me that I had suggested she go back to him on Saturday. (I actually had to go back in what I posted here to see that I did say that.) I asked her what that meant and she just said "I knew it turned you on when you suggested it" and then she said "you are quite predictable". I just stared at her when she said that and she proceeded to explain how Don was annoyed with her. She just said it so nonchalantly too - he wasn't so much upset as, I guess, annoyed. And not so much that she'd had sex with him, but that she spent the night with him and of course, that she'd let him cum in her.

I asked her what the deal is with that and she just said "he's not like you" and she explained that while he "certainly likes having sex with me" he just doesn't like it when he knows someone else has cum in me. And then she said that he was kind of annoyed for a while at first on Friday but he soon gave in once she was undressed. She looked at me and said plainly "you were turned on by 3 different guys being in me that week, he wasn't".

She said she wasn't sure what to expect when she got home on Friday night. To the doubters here - she said that if I was really horny for her and she didn't get the feeling that I could or would wait, she said she wouldn't have had a second thought about having sex with me. The conversation was happening quickly and I could barely comprehend what she said much less think of something to say.

But when I seemed okay about it and didn't give her a hard time at all, she said she just went with it and then she said something that I did remember, that in that moment she said to herself "even if he does want it, he now has to wait". And then she just looked at me and said "you wanted me to tell you that didn't you?". I just nodded my head and she said "I know". She looked at me and asked me "are you happy that I did?" She asked me the question and I nodded my head yes in reply.

We talked about other stuff. I asked her if Don was really acting as childish as it sounded to me and she said that at first, yes, she even admitted that he sounded like a spoiled child but by the time they'd had dinner, even before they had sex together, that he'd already calmed down - and that by later in the evening it wasn't something that they were even really talking about. It wasn't until she was getting ready to leave that he brought up that she'd promised him something "special". She said that she wasn't only half-serious when she "I could come back tomorrow?" and she said he jumped on the opportunity. I waited for it as I knew it was coming and sure enough I didn't even have to wait for it "he kissed me and said he'd really like it if I'd come back just as I left". She knew what it meant and so did I.

Anyway - it's now after 1am and I my brain is now post-midnight so that's where I'm leaving it for tonight but there is more to tell.

It feels very good getting this off my chest. It's even been a bit cathartic to just think it through and see again for myself that I did enjoy what she did.

Thank you for the update Stb.

Thanks for the update, STB. Looking forward to hearing more when you get a chance. And yeah, the time change sucks.

So - finally some time this morning - sometimes I think I'm busier working from home than going into the office.

Going back to the question from Marys-pet about being "off limits" - that was something she'd said Saturday night about yesterday (Sunday) not about this week. And I can honestly say from how gingerly she seemed to be walking yesterday morning, its justifiable that she wanted last night off, even I felt almost a little sorry for her - but she's always described the feeling as a painful ache and she told me that she just feels "used". She did confirm that her period is due "any day now" and that she's considering seeing her ob-gyn again as she thinks she's definitely pre-menopausal now since she also said she's been feeling more hot-flashes recently too.

One of the things that did happen which I am still getting acclimated to is that in our talking I admitted that I wanted the experience I had on Friday night and Saturday. I started saying this last night and it sort of rung home into this morning at what I admitted to. She asked me if I had wanted her to go back to Don's and I said yes and I also opened up to her and told her that I did want to feel how it would be to know she was going back to him and that I would have to wait longer. She asked me a bunch of stuff that all sort of surrounded her trying to, I guess, believe that I wanted it. I think when I told her that Friday night lying next to her that I swore I was worried I'd have a wet-dream from being so turned on that she started to understand more.

In some of the talking we did last night she came out and asked me if some of the other stuff we'd talked about in the past would actually be something I would want to have happen. I was very hesitant to answer but eventually I nodded my head "yes" and said that I would want to experience them much in the same way that Saturday came around - not as something that we so much plan, but as something that "just happens". She agreed and reminded me that this was the same thing we ran into when we first started experimenting and fantasizing about other guys. I listened to her and she reminded me that every time we tried to "plan" for something to happen, that we were always disappointed - but when it just happened on the spur of the moment, that we both seemed to enjoy it a lot.

The more we talked, the more relaxed I felt about opening up to her a bit more. She said several times "we're just talking about what turns you on, not that I'm gong to necessarily run out and do it". So I just started talking to her - it was one of the first times that I haven't felt so self-conscious. I told her that she's already doing stuff that is really turning me on and she didn't seem to even really know it, "like what? what do you mean?" and I just told her that the whole "panties on Wednesday and Thursday" thing was something that just drives me crazy with desire. She giggled and even laughed out loud at that and she said she knew it turned me on a little but not that much and she admitted that she did it to keep HERSELF under control now!!! I told her what I've written here many times - seeing them wet at times or seeing her "camel toe" through them - and at the same time thinking or knowing she wants to keep herself for Don - was just an incredible turn-on.

Like I said, I think she is really now more fully understanding what she does that is a turn-on. She asked me again if I was happy that she'd "not wanted" me on Friday night and I told her it was all I could do to not masturbate or even just spontaneously cum just from thinking about her and that lying in bed next to he that night that I have never felt myself have so much desire for her as I did at that moment. She giggled at that and then moved close to me and said "I think I understand" and she held me and said that she would try to do more stuff if that was what I wanted. I nodded my head yes, still a bit almost ashamed to say yes.

I think the "light" must have come on for her because she came out and asked me "does this mean that you are also turned on when my period runs late?" I hesitated for a moment before I nodded yes to her again - and I have to say, I had a chill go up my spine at the smile I saw on her face after that. She seemed to fire off a bunch of questions after that as if to confirm what I'd just said to her. She asked about Wednesday and Thursdays. She again brought up Friday night and then asked about the other times she'd been out overnight. She even asked about how I felt back when she was with Brad and the things that had happened. I nodded yes to most of them.

At the end she held me close and said she understood a bit more. I told her that as long as I knew she was mine and would always be, that she could probably do anything and I'd go along with it. She smiled at that and really hugged me deeply and said she loved me. All she said was "let me see what I"m comfortable with but I think we can have some fun with all of this now that I know what you're thinking".

There was more but I think that's the gist of it. I feel good that I finally opened up a bit more to her and let her know how I feel. I mean I thought I'd done all of this all along, but I guess we need to keep repeating it to each other.

As a side note, I watched some of Jinxypie's YouTube videos and she's said the same things - that you just need to keep talking even if you're repeating stuff.

I guess a part of me is worried that I let the cat out of the bag, but the other part of me feels good about it - now lets see what happens.

Stb, I think that you not only let the cat out of the bag, but you gave your wife "carte blanche" to do as she pleases, she is going to give you one helluva rollercoaster ride, as she plays with your emotions while she enjoys her boyfriends.

Shidave - yeah, I may have said a bit too much. But I do trust her and based on how she seemed when she came home, she's in a very playful mood and dinner was actually quite pleasant for what's normally a stressful Monday - maybe it has to do with it being light out till 7pm now - somehow coming home in the daylight makes the day seem less rushed.

I think it was the Jinxypie video that sort of convinced me to open up. It just made sense to let her know what turned me on. And now she knows. It's really nothing that she didn't already know, but I have the sense that she may be finally taking an interest in having her fun give me more of what I want to experience. It seemed to make sense to me when I listened to it and I have to say, it actually felt good to let go for a minute instead of always being so guarded with some of what I say.

There's more we talked about that I'd overlooked earlier and part of what I made clear to her was that my limits are still my limits and she agreed immediately to that and said several times that this should be "as fun for you as it is for me!". I also made it very clear that I would let her know if she did something that was too much or too far over the line. Her response was "I would expect you to".

I may finally get what I think I've been wanting, to take my hands off the wheel and see where the car goes. I just hope I don't regret it.

STB, it looks like one of the ripples loosened things up a bit for you both. I'm sure anything that gets you talking more can only be a positive. I'm sure you also know Sue well enough to know that she won't share any of this development with Don.

It seems to me the only danger is if she tries anything new it is likely to be some sort of sacrifice for you and a corresponding gain for Don (or maybe someone new!). This is fine but he will be suspicious about why, so Sue may need a cover story. He may also be childish again if he gets something you both later want to stop doing. Any expansion in new zones is going to create things you both love (fine), some you find you both dislike (easy), and some which only one of you likes (potential conflicts - talk).

Just remember, Don will probably like all of them. Sue will stop any of them in a heartbeat because she loves you, he will resist it and that will create stress for Sue.

It should make facinating reading though ..

Hoo boy. Enjoy the ride, STB. You just stepped off the "family friendly" roller coaster, and onto the one with the corkscrews, vertical loops, and zero-g rolls. Going up... going up... going up... :p

Thanks for the added post Stb. As I said before you are in for a rollercoaster ride for which you seem prepared. Enjoy.

I will probably start a new thread as I guess the roller-coaster began last night.

Sue was sort of PMS-ey but both of us seemed to feel an urgency for sex last night.

I don't have much time right now but she seemed to take the initiative herself regarding teasing and such. It began with her just saying earlier in the evening "maybe you won't have me later?" followed by that giggle. Damn if my cock didn't jump at that.

It continued in bed later as she let me get started on her and she began to tell me how I should "get her started for Don..". That was a first - she'd never said anything like that before and damn - I could taste that she really got wet as she said that and she knew from how my cock felt in her hand what my reaction was.

It was a very new feeling for me - having her take the lead and my god did it ever turn me on! Needless to say - sex was explosive for both of us - enough that I think it left both of us a bit surprised.

More later - probably in a new thread as it seems we're on a new ride now (maybe).

I don't know whether to feel happy or sad for you, but this is going to be one helluva ride.Looking forward to reading about your new adventuress ride.

Gonna be an awesome ride... Sit back, strap in and hold on!

videos?

What are the jinxypie videos you are referring to?

I'll update this in the other thread...

Users who are viewing this thread