• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She is going to make me suck his cock...

• Thread starterandytx
  • Start date
1st....

Admit it...you want to do this.

2nd.....

Confess to her you need this and want to try it.

3rd....

You should go shopping for 5 sets each...bras and panties.

Everything will fall into place after that.

I love it

My Slut is regularly fucked (well all the time) by her Ex- Husband, he has a super cock and she makes me suck him off all the time. He sometimes calls when she is out and I will suck him off just for his release.

He fucks us both and will never miss the opertunity to humiliate me in public or infront of her family, I love it all. One one ocasion my wifes mother was at home when he called, the Slut was out and he rubbed my little cock in front of her and made it hard, she kept asking me if I liked it with an astonished face when I kept on telling her that I did. The Ex tod her that I had sexy little outfits to wear for them and after he left she made me go and change into one for her, she was loving to humiliate me as much as he does.

The mother in law is now a regular item for my humiliation and she even takes me out to carry her shopping wearing stocking and a very, very short skirt that she bought me.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing
Learn to enjoy it

Don't fight it and try to enjoy it. If you take your time and get used to it it shouldn't be any problems.

Have your wife make the first time really special for you. There is only one "first " time for anything and this is a real first time you want to be special. Make it special and you will enjoy it and want to do it again and again and again. If you are lucky you will feel more empowered as a cuck and more part of her relationships with her Bulls.

That is so hot!!!

That is really a hot story; and I like the fact that the mother inlaw is involved with your cucking now. Keep it in the family!! Families that have sex together have more fun together. I also like to suck cock and especially if it is a big black cock. Inter-racial sex is absolutely hot as well. The constrast of white and black is so sensual and exciting. I would love to have a black woman as my wife. They are so beautiful. All sex is just so wonderful. I like it all the time from both women and men or all at the same time.

To Spotman

Go for it and suck that bbc. You will enjoy it and it will expand your sex life a lot. All sex is fun and wonderful. Get past the initial reluctance and you will open up new horizons. Be part of the solution not part of the problem. Serve your wife and bull both. Be part of the action and get involved in having as much sex as you can from whoever you can. Make everyone happy including yourself. Your wife will love it; her bull will love it; and you will love it. It will lead to a much more satisfiing sex life for everyone.

I would love to have a wife like yours. I would really enjoy watching and participating in her sexual activities with her bull. That would be so hot. I am on other sites ie. AFF and Alt.com and am always looking for more sex with either women or men or couples or groups. Bring it on and lets get it on!!! lol

Also on ALT and AFF

I am also on ALT and AFF but can only search for cocks. She wants me to have at least one cock a week on my own. She will be in the house and sometimes chat with the guy while I suck him. If she is really feeling evil she will tie me to our bondage horse and let him have both my mouth and ass while she works on her computer chatting with him or just watching. Since I have been locked in chastity it is the only sex I am allowed and have really learned to enjoy it. Tonight is her night with her bf so I will be in the garage working on the Harley most of the evening waiting for cleanup time.

Man, that is hot!!!

Wow, that is hot. I wish you lived closer to Phoenix. I would love to have you suck my cock while I suck yours. I wouldn't mind topping you either. All sex is fun. Enjoy it all.

By the way!!

Does your wife make you suck her bf's cock?

By the way!!

Does your wife make you suck her bf's cock? I have been emailing 3 different guys on AFF and we still haven't gotting together. Something always comes up. It is that old "reluctance" thing about first times. Once past that everything is fine. I have two guys who I meet with regularly and we suck each others cock. Have found a woman who is willing to join in for a mfm. With the guys being bi it will really be fun. I would like to have a black cock again. Been a long time. Like to have a black woman for that matter. Been a long time for that as well.

dfhviking

She doesn't have me suck him much anymore since I have others to work on now. I think she is trying to put some distance between her pleasure and my pleasure. She likes being alone with this guy and really only allows me to clean up after he has left. We are all very good friends now and she just wants her time with him without having to prove anything to me. I wish you were closer too but since I am in chastity it would only be one way. lol We are looking for someone that I can do on a regular basis but lately is has been mostly one-night stands for me. She wants to find someone that we can become friends with who is married and who isn't interested in her sexually but over time we can get to know well enough for me to be able to bareback with. We are both very concerned about safe-sex but know that with time it becomes less of an issue with partners you are regular with and also married.

Safe sex!!!

You are absolutely right. As wonderful and fun as sex is, it can be disastrous if not practiced safely. Even with people you think you know.

i think she do not have any reson to force u do this since u both agree as adult couple to do cuckolding as fantasy unless u like it then its yuor desitn.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm

this should be about experinces you both want to do, not about just your wants or hers, there are lines and you should of already set up the rules to play by. In any case if you want to be a bi male then suck the cock and get it over with it. If on the other hand you want to hang on to some dignity then say fuck no and let her know you still wear the pants.

i love it everytime my wife makes me suck her friends to get them ready for her ,sometimes she lets me have the reward of sucking and swalloing the
cum

I'm a bisexual cuck

I love sucking cock! I've sucked my wife's bf's cock many times in front of her but I would also do it without her being present if the situation ever presented itself. I also want average size cocks to assfuk me.:eek:

I think being a true cuckold is doing what your wife wants,and if she wants you to suck cock then you suck cock.We all have our own opinions on things so obviously we all like different things.I love creampie, absolutly would love to eat it out of my wife, I would suck cock if my wife wanted me to..does this make me bi,because I wouldnt want to suck cock if it was only me and another man(without the wife).Also do all Bulls want there cocks sucked by another man,more than likely they dont,A lot see themselves as real men whos cocks are for satisfying women,not having some sissy cuck have his lips around his cock.But then other Bulls would love to humilate the cuck even more and also get a blowjob out of it..the spice of life,its great.

I'm brand new to this forum, but an "old hand" at being a cuck (well, I used to be a cuck, but that's another story for another time) but prior to actually watching my former wife fucking another man I had never entertained any "gay" thoughts about guys; I just wanted to see her get thoroughly plowed by another man. However, I noticed that as it went on, I began to be more and more turned on by dicks - especially big, white ones (I'm half-hispanic, with a little brown nub of a pecker).

There's just something about big white cock that really turns me on, and while I wrestled with it for some time, I've had to come to the conclusion that I'm definitely Bi. I never participated in their fucking, other than basically "witnessing" and jacking-off while they got it on, and never sucked his dick, but in retrospect I really wish I had, especially after he'd just got done fucking her pussy and ass (not that he would have let me; he thought I was "queer" for wanting to watch them, and I'm pretty sure if I'd attempted to get anywhere near them, he would have beat my ass - he was a much, much larger guy than me). If you have the chance - suck that cock like your life depends on it, man.

my wife have the fantasy that a guy cum in my ass i hope found that guy :D

lol this whole thing cracks me up

Your wife is going to make you suck cock!!!! Let us get real, if you suck a cock it is because you want to suck a cock, because either you want to have a one time experince to see what it is your wife feels when a cock get hard in your mouth and cums OR it is because you have gay [bi] desires and really enjoy it. IN fact I wish I had a dollar for everyone of the posters on this site that are gay pretending to have a wife, cause then I could retire and not work any more.
A wife can not make you any more then you make her have affairs if she chooses not too. She can not make you get ass fucked, she cannot make you suck cock, she can not make you eat cream pies, she can not make you eat cum out of a nasty rubber. If you do any of those things it is because you want too so be at least a little honest and just come out and say it, I am gay [bi] and I want to suck cocks and if you let guys suck your cock, then just admit it, I have gay tendices and like a man sucking my cock. Now see that wasn't so hard was it, but you and I both know very few real, bulls, studs, playmates for a mans wife, wants any physical contact with her husband because that goes againast the whole bull personlity. If they do choose to it is only when they think they are next to god and want to prove you are nothing to your wife, and if you let them, they are right. She should divorce your happy ass and get a real husband.
OH now you can write all your nasty remarks back to me and try and tell me how wrong I am but you and I know if you write back trying to justify how wrong I am it is only because It was to true.
I have been at this a long time in a real open relationship and for those honest folks out there, this whole thead is more of the bullshit that is wrong with this forum. This is not a gay forum but one for people who's wifes fuck other men......................

Easy Up

Hey easy up on the guy. Of course he wants to suck cock, I love to suck cock and love it even more when my wife 'makes me do it' she even pushes my head down on the studs cock and tells me to suck it like a good gay boy.

It's just a bit of fun, why get so bent & twisted about it....each to their own. I would have thought that would be prevelent on this site lol

Users who are viewing this thread