• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She is going to make me suck his cock...

• Thread starterandytx
  • Start date
It isn't so bad blowing a guy. It is just like people said, once you get over that you are sucking another man's cock it is not bad of an experience.

I actually enjoy it now and then, don't mind them cumming in my mouth either. I just dont like to be face fucked.

No, face fuck is not good. I've sucked cock a few times, I absolutely love it!:p

Yeah I like it too.

Ever get fucked before by a man? I am not really a fan of that, I don't care for it. I tried it a few times. I don't mind fucking another guy though.

Yes I have actually.

Me, my fiancée and another guy had a 3-some. That was so great, he fucked her then later me.

The feeling isn't great in itself (being fucked), it's more the turn-on of the guy taking his pleasure from me.

Obey your wife at all times without argument and she will search for ways to reward you when she gets home from her horny dates with large Bulls.

love BBC

love nothing more than sucking bbc tried to get wife to turn but wouldnt so i became to bitch and take it in mouth and ass and love it all, now looking for a lady who understands my need to cock too

Last edited by a moderator:
dream night

its our dream and yet to cum true... but we both talk about how i am made to prepare her lover (post yet unfilled) and watch her be fucker by him...while i watch i am gaged and cuffed..i have no option but to watch her get pleasure that i have never been able to provide...

she thinks it would be better if i'm dressed in her maids outfit as i answer the door to him...the utilmate humilation she says..

and i tend to agree...

sucking cock

Once you have cleaned out your wife and tasted the nectar of another mans seed,the next logical thing to do is taste it directly from the source.I have pleasured a man while my wife watched,she went so far as to play with his balls and encouraged him to shoot his hot slimy load in my mouth and then held my nose as I swallowed all of his cum.

Tiffscuck said:
how will you feel about this when you're old and gray? Curious...
i wish you could see how ppl treat my fiance when they see my mixed daughter from before this realtionship. it hurts our daughter more than him though. always think before acting.

VERY well said!!!:):) It's a breath of fresh air to hear a voice of reason. It's pretty easy to say "Go for it" when it isn't your life.. but then there is reality - and regrets. I think that all too often, people forget to take the child into account in this scene.. they are too wrapped up in their own fantasies and lusts. It may work for some but I'd think that for many children, life is not easy. Kids are mean and the fall out at school can be devastating. And how do you explain to your child that mommy and daddy are of one ethnic group and the child is from another??? Like you say, think before acting. cucking is fine when it just involves adults but when kids are brought into it - that is where I would draw the line. But that is just my opinion.

Well, yes, there are risks in all relationships, but many relationships are built in such a way that these risks are minimized. A cuckold relationship on the other hand takes dead aim at some of these risks. Some cucks are turned on by the idea of the risk of his wife getting pregnant by another man. However, that doesn't mean he will have an easy time accepting it if it happens. Exciting, yes, but look before you leap. This is not for everyone.

Consider yourself lucky to have such a dirty girl and ENJOY it. I would love to have such an open minded, kinky girl around.

Careful for what you wish for.

Attachments

• 497283195.jpg
    497283195.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,701
  • 555424746.jpg
    555424746.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,458
  • 5d71.jpg
    5d71.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1,353
  • d599.jpg
    d599.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,399
  • 60b9.jpg
    60b9.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,594
Some wives do push their husband's head down to suck cock the first time or two, but after that he has "crossed the line emotionally" and soon realises that it is his wife's wish that he continue. No different to learning to swim, bit scared at first but soon get to enjoy the water (or taste of sperm on your tonsils).

Females learn to do it, so why not males, especially as it helps a cuck to quickly become submissive and show more respect towards his wife's bulls.

Life would be so much easier if a hubby just gave in and allowed his wife to have every fantasy she desired. Best to discuss this stuff before marriage, so engaged-to-be-married guy is aware of what he is in for. Once the wedding day has come and gone, his bride automatically takes charge of the marriage, and hubby does exactly as he is told so that there is no boat rocking.

No Truer Words Spoken ... or written

Saraha said:
Life would be so much easier if a hubby just gave in and allowed his wife to have every fantasy she desired. Best to discuss this stuff before marriage, so engaged-to-be-married guy is aware of what he is in for. Once the wedding day has come and gone, his bride automatically takes charge of the marriage, and hubby does exactly as he is told so that there is no boat rocking.
Fact is, there ought to be mandatory classes like this. As well as the responsibilities of parenthood and obligations in a divorce. The world would be so very different.
What if women were to take back their authority? How very different it would be. One of my past times (between jerking off and sucking) is to study ancient prehistory, when the female ruled the hearth. Yes, I also enjoy studying present societies where the woman never succumbed her authority. But studying prehistory is so much more exciting and more of a challenge - there's no written accounts! Though, presently - today - there are no known societies that are unambiguously matriarchal, although there are a number of attested matrilinear, matrilocal and avunculocal societies, especially among indigenous peoples of Asia, such as those of the Minangkabau or Mosuo. But in prehistory that's not the case. As the story goes, as related by Homer ... the guy with the Trojan horse... that in a long past ritual called the "Judgement of Paris" (Paris, is an inserted name for the hero in the Illiad, a poem Homer wrote- - so read HERO, KING, TOP DOG, BIGGEST COCK instead of Paris) where a hero is called upon to choose between the rival charms of 3 of his choice women by handing the choice an apple and so becomes her lover for a term and then is slaughtered. The hero gains it all in paradise ('paradise' in it's original form means: Orchard between 2 rivers) then by choosing/empowering his love he is doomed by his misbehavior (read: sin.) Misbehavior because the 3 cunts are 1) A virgin, 2) A nymph or teenager and 3) An old woman. He always chooses the teen - the strong woman who is and/or is about the be Queen -made a queen by his actions and/or is in fact the queen, if she is in the offering (thus Mr Big Cock also becomes KING). Later, when writing things down became an excellent method to remember things, the Bible and endless other tomes say that somewhere back there in the past a woman (likely of lower pecking order) challenged the way things are and took the apple and handed it her (not his) choice. The rest is called Original Sin. You can see how women would have done it differently if you study Irish history and ..., wait, wait, wait..what the hell am I doing...having a brain fart! I gotta get back to jerking off! Next thing you know I'll be writing about cuckolding in Bucahrest or some such diseased, grimly, uncivilized place.
Anyway, good thinking, Saraha.

I like my cucks to guide my cock into thier womens mouth and cunt. They must lick and slobber over the cock begging for me to let them caress my throbbing meat while doing so.

No cocksucking by cuck is allowed early on in the sessions - only allowed to suck and lick her cheek while my cock makes it bulge.

Cuck sucker

I like my cucks to guide my cock into thier womens mouth and cunt. They must lick and slobber over the cock begging for me to let them caress my throbbing meat while doing so.

No cocksucking by cuck is allowed early on in the sessions - only allowed to suck and lick her cheek while my cock makes it bulge.

Although (sadly) I have never been in this predicament, all I can say is you LUCKY LUCKY man. I think it would be a dream cum true to have a wife or g/f to "force" their man to suck the dick and swallow the cum of their lover. Oh gawd this scenario causes me to drip. CU Later.

I am now in this position. Does it work? he will take her tomorrow night. But she wants me to surrender to him before he does.

Sucking Cock

I am a UK White Dom Bull amd only allow my cock to be sucked by the cuck if he is completely shaven, feminised, and wears stockings ,heels and lots of lippy and make up. Also silk or black satin gloves as I dont like their bare hands on my cock - the cum and drool from their mouths as I face fuck them also looks good on black gloves. I also like the cuck to look into his partners eyes via a mirror placed near us - she looks back at him while been finger fucked or fisted. Done this often and fucking love it.

Users who are viewing this thread