• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She is going to make me suck his cock...

• Thread starterandytx
  • Start date
My wife teached me to go all the way

I realy love to suck a man's cock, but before I never went all the way.

When my wife found out I'm a cross dresser and a Sissy, she pulled the scene to her advantange.
First I had to get dressed and she invited somebody from the net to give a nice show.
The guy was big and I behaved like a real slut and showed my wife what a cocksucker a realy was.

The second time, she insisted to go for the white gold, I had to go all the way.
Now I'm addicted to cum, yes I love it.

regards

Reactions: Blackcucky
my wife likes older men , 50+
several of them want me dressed as schoolgirl sissy to be tormented before i blow them

cool!!!!!

sounds like heaven to me...............'Lotti -x-

my wife "made me" suck another man's cock. relax and go with it. it can be more exciting than you think. just tell yourself that you have to do it for her.

suck it bitch

Make sure you suck it to her standards, she is the Queen and she gets what she wants. Get down and blow that dick!

get used to it ;-)

i agree completely with Master Okierider's post to this thread (that i have quoted below). i have been a true, real-life cuck for almost 5 years. my Wife had me suck my first cock about 4 1/2 years ago. one of Her Bulls (that She still sees regularly) had me sit, bent-over our couch wearing thong panties, while He fucked my Wife. when They had finished, He put several large pillows behind me, between my legs. He splashed lube all over my ass and my Wife fucked me with a small dildo while He made me suck His big cock. after what seemed like a long time, He straddled behind me, doggystyle, and fucked my brains out as i was made to clean His creampie from my Wife's pussy.

was it humiliating? YES. embarrassing? YES. did i enjoy it? YES!

i still love to suck cock, almost as much as i enjoy the creampies left for me by her Bulls. The point is, you are going to suck cock, and you are going to be fucked, and you are going to enjoy it.

---------

Okierider said:
I tend to be more of a master than simply a bull, so you sucking my cock would happen whether you wanted it or not. Usually the cuck is a little slow in realizing he is bi, so it helps if the wife ties him up when we first begin fucking in front of him. After a few times of me fucking her and then forcing him to clean her up, it is pretty simply to have him tied to a chair or on his knees with his wrists and ankles tied behind him. The last time I trained a cuck, that was the position he was in. at the side of the bed where he could watch me pound the hell out of his wife. After a good fucking he was put between her legs so he could clean up, and he was ALWAYS hard. As part of the training I would pull his underwear down to his knees so we could look at his dick and laugh at him. It was amazing how hard he would get. After a couple of times, we had him naked like that, so when I finished banging her ass one afternoon, I told him to scoot over to the side of the bed to do some clean up. I pulled his head back and when his mouth flew open I shoved my cock down his throat. He started to gag but I told him if he gagged or failed to suck me clean and hard I would beat the shit out of him. He believed me and sucked like a pro. After I shot my load down his throat, I made him suck me hard again. He actually sucked better than his wife.

After that, he wanted me to let him fluff me all the time. About three weeks later, I told him to get me good and slick cause I was going to fuck his ass, and his eyes got a little wider and he said "yes sir." His wife was a bit grossed out when I made her clean us both after, but she got used to it as well.

The point is, you are going to suck cock, and you are going to be fucked, and you are going to enjoy it.

My wife loves it when i suck her boyfriends cock. nothing better than having her boyfriend fuck my face and throat and make me swallow his delicious hot cum

Reactions: BILLD
PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
The big thing is - most cuckolds are bisexual and actually look forward to the act, just do not like the idea of questioning their own sexuality, so they get to explore it this way without asking the really hard questions like, "Would I do this on my own just for my own fun?" -

Those that truely do not, and only do it because they are told to - I think they just get over it by telling themselves it's only meat - could be.....

Well, until that last couple seconds of cocksucking anyway...

I've had cuck hubbies suck my dick and I have to say I really enjoyed it. The atmosphere is always very electric because the cute wife gets throroughly excited, he's excited and so am I. The joke is always the first time he pleads with me..."please don't cum in my mouth, I won't be able to deal with it". Of course, I do and even have the wife's help to hold his head while I suddenly ejaculate without warning.

I do love feeling his tongue exploring my erection, licking around the head, tasting the urethrea, licking the shaft then going down on it and using his mouth to bring me off. I have held the guy's head and mouth fucked him when his wife was being particularly sadistic and wanted to see him humiliated even more (usually when drinking a lot).

Two of the guys were definitely closet bi-sexuals. Once they did it for the first time, they both wanted more. One even offered to suck me off when his wife wasn't around. The third guy I would say was hetero and only doing it because it excited his wife to see him on his knees for me. She threatened to not let him watch us if he didn't do it. He did it. I actually felt a bit sorry for the cuckold because she continued to demand that he do things that humiliated him.

Attachments

• cumlick.jpg
    cumlick.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2,186
old but not dead

I would go with the flo
i started very young
love woman
but also love creaming cocks
when he starts to cum his cock will throb and swell so move the cock so the head is facing the side of your mouth so you wount gag then after a couple of hot spurts let him cum deep in your mouth so you can savor the taste

also my wife made me suck some of her lover's cocks; she is very excited seeing me humiliated by her young lovers

Attachments

• 305732f.jpg
    305732f.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 2,127
Sound's Like Us

My sissy Hubby and I are totally into him sucking my black lovers cock. I get off watching him especially when I make him suck them off until they shoot off in his mouth. Hubby and I then have a long french kiss savoring all that hot cum fresh from my black lover. Here is sissy hubby doing his duty. Oh I almost forgot to say that sissy hubby also lets them fuck his pussy/ass.

Attachments

• BCTV6.jpg
    BCTV6.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,604
  • BCTV8.jpg
    BCTV8.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,281
  • BCTV4.jpg
    BCTV4.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,429
  • LCA4.jpg
    LCA4.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,100
  • LCA6.jpg
    LCA6.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,230
More Of Sissy Hubby

Here are more pics of sissy hubby, if you look close in the one pic you can see my lovers cum running out hubbys sissy ass.

Attachments

• LCA7.jpg
    LCA7.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,548
  • LCA8.jpg
    LCA8.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,482
  • SBBC5.jpg
    SBBC5.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,763
  • WS1.jpg
    WS1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,908
No one can make you suck a cock, you have to want to suck cock!

I for one love eating cum from my wife's pussy. Would also suck any cock she wanted me to. Taking cum from the cock sounds like it would be great.

PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
The big thing is - most cuckolds are bisexual and actually look forward to the act, just do not like the idea of questioning their own sexuality, so they get to explore it this way without asking the really hard questions like, "Would I do this on my own just for my own fun?" - They have their wife and the act to shield them from saying, "You know what? I'm bisexual."

I totally agree

Kittensucker said:
It's much easier if you're tied up and they make you do it. That way you don't have to make yourself do it.

Somewhat true, but then you can't use your hands and that takes something away from it...

The big thing is - most cuckolds are bisexual and actually look forward to the act, just do not like the idea of questioning their own sexuality, so they get to explore it this way without asking the really hard questions like, "Would I do this on my own just for my own fun?" - They have their wife and the act to shield them from saying, "You know what? I'm bisexual."

I totally disagree. Though I will admit that some guys may use cuckolding in order to fulfill some homosexual tendencies or fantasies, I also get frustrated by the indication that many believe that anybody into cuckolding is somehow gay or bisexual.

The truth is, there is a difference between cuckolding and hot-wifing. Hot wifing is merely the act of a woman having sex with other men, without some of the acts of cuckolding.

The main difference is in the submission. Cuckolding is submitting not only to your partner, it's submitting to her lovers as well. It is in this submission with most cuckolds that pushes them to want to do anything with another man to begin with. I can tell you personally that I have no desire to be with another man, I don't really wanna try penetration. I wouldn't be with another man alone, I don't wanna dance in any parades.

However, in the cuckold setting...with my Erin getting pleased and fucked by a BBC, if she so chooses that I should show my appreciation by either sucking him or eating his cum out of her, I have and would do it again.

If you find these acts repulsive in some way or think that it means that I'm gay...it's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I think it means you're more into hot-wifing than cuckolding.

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
CObull970 said:
I enjoy the scene when my slut's cuck cleans me after I dump my load in his wife's pussy. Your wife's bull will enjoy the attention.
Just trying to understand the other side. Does it make you feel dominant when she makes me clean or fluf you? Do you enjoy the act, or do you enjoy that she (or you) are MAKING me do it?

Last edited by a moderator:
First time

My wife is going to have me suck her black bull this weekend. I have jacked
him off and helped put his cock inmy wifes pussy. After reading all the cuckolds
stories I'm ready to try. Will let you know how I did.

She wants me to suck off friend.

My wife, Paula wants me to suck off a friend/co-worker of mine while I am blindfolded and will not know who it is. I would love to do it but I am not so sure of what trouble it would cause me, if any. She said I might as well go ahead and suck him off because she has already "talked" to him about it and he knows I am queer. Trouble is, I don't know if she really has talked to him or if she is just full of s*it. Should I do it??

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing