• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She Thinks No One Would Want Her.

My patience is running out. Need to watch her being fucked bye someone soon before she gets to old and loses her fit body. But at least she knows what I want. She didn’t dismiss the ideal of being shared with myself and another guy at the same time. So there still is hope.
Progress was made. How I wish I was closer to help and enjoy your MILF wife.
But the fact that she was at least ready to listen in real progress

I know it would be for me to. But what if someone met her and recognised her what would happen then?

That's where the real excitement in showing her off is. So what if someone knows her, just means you all could try and get something worked out ;)

Think she would be embarrassed if she met someone and they told her they had seen her tits and pussy. But who knows if it’s a good looking younger chap it may excite her into doing more.

Sounds interesting she may know when she feels a bigger cock enter her !! Just the sort of thing I would like to trick my wife into.

14EDF2C9-7DD1-43D4-A559-40F75B6B0764.png She got hot this weekend. Spoke about sharing her made me hot.

F74C7D6D-C733-4FBD-A677-49681FDF294C.png 25DB3482-2140-4524-8D44-2455FA17C6A5.png Sorry for the quality of the first one camera must have steamed up!! Anyway after the last pic she did this. So I ended up giving her this but it wasn’t enough to please her any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back