Sue and Robert

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Yeesh - looks like I wrote a book! I am struggling to hold off on jerking off right now.

I can't decide which is turning me on more right now - knowing what she's doing tonight - or - knowing what may come this weekend?

Steve,
I share in your excitement when there are times like this when I know Sue is getting fucked right now. Is she leaving work early to hook up with Robbie? I hope you get to go down on a cream pie tonight.

Rick

Okay - I have to run and spend some time with my daughter for a bit. I just need to hide the hard-on I have if I even just think of her.

I am sure she's already at his house by now - and if the night is going as she hopes - then she's probably either wearing the lingerie she brought with her, or perhaps just one of his button-down shirts. Either way - I am sure it won't be long before she has a present to bring home to me later on.

I really do like that she's out - well, no other way to say it - out getting fucked right now. The thought of her screaming out in orgasm under his ministrations is just too much for right now. I'll try to post more later - she didn't say she'd be home that late so she could be home by 7:30-8pm - all she said earlier was that she wouldn't be late.

I am aching right now....

Soon,

My congratulations to your strongly-sexual wife Sue for scoring a new lover!

—Custer

Well Steve it's approaching 7:30 in your part of the world. I doubt that you will find time to post more tonight. We look forward to read what you post tomorrow. Have fun, I'll be licking my wife tonight thinking of you & Sue.

Rick

STB
hope sue got home at 8.00 to 8.30 so you could maybe have a warm pie.

and you know that all went better than she hoped so your two week's will start in a few day's now.

enjoy and have fun with it. keep us posted.

Is she going to still let you eat her out once you are denied her pussy? It's gonna be great!

Only a moment before I have to head into work - but I'll just say that last night gave her what she wanted with Robert.
She was "tender" when she got home but insisted that "I promised you". Oh, I went down on her for sure - unsure of whether she'll allow me that level of contact (something we'll discuss/negotiate tonight and over the weekend). It sounds strange but there is something just so incredibly arousing to me when I taste - and therefore "confirm" that he came in her. She indulged me for a few minutes, even giggling as she bore-down for me to squeeze some more of his semen out. But the reality is that if she's offering me her pussy until Sunday when things may change (she has not confirmed that she wants to do the trial period just yet) then right now, I'm going to be sure to take her up on it. Yes, I could even feel she felt a bit tender - her response to me was a bit subdued at first but - makes me feel good to say it - she picked up on my arousal and desire and soon I had her rocking back and forth right along with me. What she/we had thought might be a quickie turned into a bit longer as I realized the limited time that there may be. I fought off the urge to fuck her like a madman until I got off - and instead, moved slowly and sensually - I think I sort of got an extension of her time with him - she became very compliant and receptive until we both reached orgasm - her just after me with the feeling of me cumming in her seeming to carry her over too.

My god was she a mess afterwards. She giggled at the amount of cum that was dribbling out of her accusing me of "cumming so much", as she says "because of what's going on" and I admit I did love to see her in the bathroom - again in my favorite position to spy on her - one foot up on the toilet seat as she wiped herself clean. She brought me the washcloth and she cleaned up and then put her t-shirt and robe on for the rest of the evening. I had thought that maybe we'd go for seconds (thirds or 4ths for her) before we fell asleep, but instead, there just seemed to be a general calmness between us afterwards - and it just seemed appropriate that we really didn't talk all that much about the pink-elephant that is upon us right now.

Gotta run into the office for an earlier-than-desired meeting.

Well at the very least you had an extra day to be inside her. The other thing is that cuck-up (kinda like man-up) and forgo the trial. I mean, you've done that before, give her what she wants and tell her that you can plan for Memorial Day weekend but she can go longer if she would like. She is right that you 2 will still have something special without the penetration. My guess is that you will be wickedly close to each other emotionally, the lack of penetration will be more readily excepted in your mind if there isn't an end date. That will actually work against you, yearning for the day, a countdown. Without the date, you will readily accept it early on that her pussy is not for you and she is content having it stretched by Robert.

Steve,
Even after all that you have posted on the subject, I'm still not quite sure whether Sue is starting the denial mainly because she wants it or she thinks you do. Doesn't matter if it goes as planned of course but if it gets too extreme for you and you call time out it will determine whether she is relieved or disappointed. Are you sure yourself which it is?

I need to start this post by saying that Sue confessed something to me yesterday - that she's already started seeing Robert more often! She admitted to me yesterday that she's seen him - as she put it - "for a quickie" twice in the past 2 weeks in addition to their normally scheduled dates. This how she spoke so confidently of her plan for the next 2 weeks - about how she'll be able to see him at his place - because that's what she's done! I told her I was disappointed in her for not telling me as I wouldn't have minded (but in my head, it's also explained what seemed to happen suddenly - her desire to try this out). She told me that she wanted to be sure she would be okay with seeing him more after knowing that he didn't want it to become romantic or emotional between them. I told her that it was obvious that it didn't seem to matter to her - and even at one point yesterday - I came out and said "it's okay if it's just sexual between you two" and I told her that if she wanted to do more sexually with him, that I thought that it didn't necessarily have to be all romantic and emotional. She said stuff like others here have said - that she needed to feel at least something between them - and she said that while she can't say that she feels like he's head-over-heels for her, she said that "I know it's more than just sex for him too" and I guess that's what she wanted to confirm before she came to her decision about us trialing out a more formal denial period.

To be honest, I was a bit put off by her deception but I also thought I understood it - we both felt that we were approaching a decision that seemed to have more implications than our earlier times with denial had to them. But as she talked to me and allowed me to see more of her - her t-shirt rode up revealing her waiting pussy and she would teasingly pull the shirt tight across her chest to let me see the outlines of her hard nipples - and kissing me all over - well, it was hard to hold up a good front and I soon relented. She hugged me and said she hoped I could understand her wanting to be more certain about what she wanted. (and I guess that answers a bit of your last post Peak) - she looked at me and said she felt "so alive" thinking and doing this stuff.

She said stuff similar to what Far2 has said too - she's hugged me tight and said that "we'll find ways to be close" and she, at one point, said she loved me "even more for letting 'us' do all of this". At that point last night, I would have agreed to anything as she again rubbed up against me and I could feel her pubes against my hip. I reached over and gently ran my fingers up and down her pussy as she kissed me and I could feel how wet and swollen she still felt from Thursday night. She moaned softly as I was so gentle with her and she whispered that I'd have to be gentle with her last night again "so that I'll last all weekend for you". But I think what turned me on even more was when I pushed my finger into her waiting vagina and I could feel it being so wet. She cooed in my ear as I kissed my way down her neck that "I'm so wet still from yesterday" and she added "I could feel it all day long today". Oh my god - it was so intense to hear her say that - I swear my cock swelled up to full mast in a split second hearing her say that as I felt it in her.

We didn't do much in terms of open teasing - she did taunt me a few times saying how she'll "have to get used to him" but in reality, it was a quieter evening for us - much more moaning and grunting between us than explicit thoughts. I know what the thoughts in my head were and I'm pretty sure similar ones were in her head. Despite her request for gentleness - by the end, we were both pretty physical - rolling over to her being on top at one point, and then rolling back over - without my popping out of her I'd add! - to where she lay back and let me go at her. When I felt her legs wrap around my lower back and I felt her pulling my shoulders to her I knew she must have been riding up to the edge - I responded by focusing on her and it was just beautiful to see and feel her climax underneath me. I stayed still as she moaned and thrashed beneath me.

I don't know - maybe it's the knowledge of what's coming - but I seem to be so aware of everything about her. How her hardened nipples looked and then felt against my chest. How soft her curly pubes feel - and how sensitive her pussy-lips are to a gentle touch of my finger or tongue! As she orgasmed beneath me - I swore I could feel every inch of my cock and how I could feel her pussy ripple and spasm - squeezing me tight one second and then relaxing open the next, again and again. I even laughed to myself that all of that wetness in her - from how she felt as she came - a lot of that wetness is from her - not remnants of Robert and I in her. I loved hearing her moaning - feeling her breathing deeply as she calmed down. And then, oh my - the feeling of the last wave of orgasm passing over her and the incredible feel to her pussy!!!! So soft, sensual, WET and just so open feeling - but not in a bad way. Pushing her now weakened legs back against my arms - that open feeling was just soooo welcoming - my cock was still rock hard and I just pushed into her almost effortlessly.

How could I not think that - then I had only 48 more hours to enjoy her (and now, barely 36) - and how I so wanted to enjoy every possible moment in her. She knew it too - and at that moment she started to not so much tease me, but more to encourage me. "Come on baby, now its your turn" and a moment later "I want you to have me so much for the next few days". Well, it worked - and those thoughts turned my cock even harder and I thought - even thicker than I normally am. I felt like it was made of steel as I pulled out of her and we would both look at how wet and glistening it was. Maybe she knew it, maybe she didn't - but I also pulled out of her like that because she just looks so friggin' hot lying there beneath me with her pussy gaping open waiting for me to push back into her. Sometimes she's embarassed (still?) at me looking at her like that at that moment - but she didn't seem to mind last night. I love how she looks like that - and I confess, even more, that my thoughts even more so were that "she looks like this when she's with him too". I know that seems so almost mundane in the midst of things - but that thought just made me so horny at that moment - that it drove me to not waste more time and I pushed back into her with a vengeance. When she knew I was going for it (she can tell) she seemed to shift her hips back and let me in even deeper and she started to tease me more in earnest - I guess, in her head, to make it more intense for me. And it worked - she teased about how big Robert is and how deep he goes in he compared to me. Whatever she said - it worked because whereas I will sometimes try to hold back at the edge to make it more pleasurable - not last night - as she talked - I just let loose and kept on fucking her at the same motion as I came in her. She squealed out loud as she felt my warm cum lubricating my last few thrusts into her before I collapsed against her.

We hugged and lay together as I caught my breath and she whispered in my ear "it's going to be okay for us" as if to comfort me and she continued "it's going to be fun ...." and after a second "remember, I promised you that it'll be good for you too" and then she made this slurping sound as if to intimate that she'll be sucking my cock in the future!

Today - there's a bit of uneasiness in the air. Oh, I'm very satisfied sexually - but there's obviously something big afoot between us that it feels like we're sort of on eggshells around each other. Nothing bad. I do have a nice Mothers Day planned for her for tomorrow - my son sent a gift for her (surprise - it's here ahead of time!) and my daughter and I have gotten a few gifts and have planned to cook a nice dinner for her tomorrow night. Its the time between now and then that's going to be awkward.

Interesting Steve. You are No longer in control. (if You were ever) Sue is going to do what She is going to do now. Your just along for the ride. Hang on. Now weather Robbie does or doesn't have feeling for Sue other than sexual. We will see.

Sounds like you two are having a good time with it, as it should be. So with Sue fucking Rob without your knowledge, things shouldn't be too much different for you during the weeks ahead. She was already walking around, having her fun with you, jerking you off after having had his big cock inside her. Well enjoy that pussy this weekend! I think it will be harder for you to know how many days you have left versus being able to accept that you won't have her again for an undetermined time. I think it would be easier to just know that moving forward, my sex life would be blow jobs and hand jobs versus a countdown. You will miss her pussy but love her more for it. Enjoy it this is as good as it gets for a cuck, you're so so lucky!

Far2 - you are correct and I'm being positive about instead of letting it bother me that she didn't tell me. She stressed it was only twice and just "quickies" so I know it was more of something for her to test the waters about. It also answers some thoughts I'd had about her having been so wet at times on Wednesdays. And yes, Far2 - you are correct - thinking about it, it does turn me on that I've experienced some of what I'll have in the future.

But as far as the end of the trial-period - she's the one who's emphatic about us "re-uniting" on Memorial Day weekend. In my head, I'm thinking she'll want to feel that reassurance that it's something that's good for us.

I know it's approaching quickly - the point of no return tomorrow evening. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little scared for it to become real, or as real as it can be for the trial period. But at the same time, I cannot express how horny I know I will be for her tomorrow night. I can't explain it but in my head, the moment that seems to really turn it on for me is thinking of how I'm going to feel pulling out of her for what will be the last time for a while. I KNOW that is one of the moments I've wanted to really experience with her being the one wanting it.

She's talked more about how it turns her on to think of me not cumming in her and she admits, or as she said it, "I learned that one from you" - to be turned on by it. I was honest and told her that it was an intense thought for me that only Robert will have that pleasure with her. She said that was a beautiful way for me to say it to her and after a moment she hugged me and said that she'd never totally thought about it that way - that him cumming in her was the sharing of the pleasure of that moment.

I am scared to admit it but that may be what turns me on the most - to know that she'll only share that pleasure with him now. That she'll only cum from him being in her is incredible to think about - and I'd even say that just thinking about that part of it, her giving that to him and not to me - I don't know why I want it - but I seem to insanely desire her to give those moments to him.

I'm shaking right now - between that thought and the thought of her tonight and tomorrow. Somehow seems kind of appropriate for her to make this decision for mothers day.

Steve,
If you don't see being deceived for two weeks a bit of a red flag, then maybe we shouldn't. But ...

It does give you a bit of moral high ground with any potential time out though. That may yet be useful. Its getting hotter by the minute though. Good luck after this weekend. I suspect next weekend will be your first real test.

That's great StB, maybe you want to tell her that if things are going well for both of you then maybe you can continue indefinitely? Did you ever discuss getting to eat some creampie or is her pussy just completely off limits? I think sharing in her creamy pussy would be a reward for both of you!

The Rules Of Engagement

Steve-first can I say that it’s so good to see that things are starting to move ahead both in terms of more frequent contact between Sue and Robert and also in terms of your long awaited (longer term) denial. Can you share in detail what the rules are going to be in terms of any/all type of physical contact with Sue over the next two weeks. Are these rules going to change i.e. become stricter and/or be enforced more consistently if the situation progresses from the trial period to a longer period as I imagine Sue may be tempted to “cut you some slack” during the initial trial period that she probably won’t be doing once she gets into an established routine with Robert. Also if the trial period proves to be successful for the both of you what sort of intervals between periods of “longer term denial” would be acceptable to you (I know from what you said that you want Sue to set the scenario as well as the rules, and ultimately she will) but I would be interested to know what time frames would be acceptable to you and also what time frames you would want for the “break periods” between the denial when you re-claim her, I.E- over a weekend, a full week, the entire time while on a vacation etc. Also how strict do you desire Sue to be when enforcing the pre-agreement rules once the longer term denial begins. Lastly will there be a formal contract between the two of you for this agreement or will it just be more of a spoken/verbal (informal) agreement???

Steve: Knowing her pussy will be, at least for the next 2 weeks, only for Robbie is incredibly exciting for you. Hopefully she will share many details of every sex session she has with Robbie, including her emotional state as her plays with her, gets her wet..and cums inside her. Of course she should let you see her pussy when she gets home, stretched perhaps puffy and dripping. For Memorial Day, get some condoms...and when (or perhaps of) she lets you back in her pussy offer to wear a condom - so that even if you are in her your cum does not enter her.

Condom idea by bear is a good one.